LOVE (RuXuan)

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

 

Fan Fiction

LOVE {Ru Xuan}

Today it is Calvin's turn.It seems I have not written a Calvin story for a long time.And I am pairing him with Genie this time.I think they look good together.I hope they get to pair up again in the future.

I am almost on my 100 mark.I can't wait.Four more stories after this....I am thinking of doing another Random but more varied pairings and I 'll be including DBSK,Super Junior and 2 PM and yes Fahrenheit will still be the main,and for the girls SHE ,and 2NE1 let see what will happen...

LOVE by Keyshia Cole

I used to think that I wasn't fine enough
And I used to think that I wasn't wild enough
But I won't waste my time tryin' to figure, out
why you playing games, whats this all about
And I can't believe,
Your hurting me
I met your girl, what a difference
What you see in her
You aint see in me
But i guess it was all just make-believe

[Chorus]

Oh, Love
never knew what I was missing
but I knew once we started kissin'
I found......
Love
never knew what I was missin'
but I knew once we start kissin'
I found.....
[Verse 2]
Now you're gone, what am I gonna do
I'm so oo empty
my heart, my soul can't go on
Go on without you....
My rainy days fade away when you,
come around please tell me baby
why you go so far away
Why you go...
[Chorus]
Love......
never knew what I was missing
but I knew once we started kissin'
I found......
Love
never knew what I was missin'
but I knew once we start kissin'
I found.....

Who would have know.
I find you.
Now you're gone, what am I gonna do
I'm so oo empty
my heart, my soul can't go on
Go on baby without you....
Rainy days fade away
when you come around
say your here to stay
With me boy
I don't want you to leave me
I need you.........

[Chorus]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTkW636B8xg&feature=channel_page

Calvin looked around and took a break from the book that he was reading as he scan the room for her and he never saw her face.He went back to his book.He have seen her before a couple of times in the library,but he doesn't think that she is a regular there.It doesn't look like that this is the place the she usually hang out with.

Calvin have admired Genie from a distance but he doesn't the heart and the courage to come up to her and introduce himself much less get to know her.She is in the popular crowd ,where everybody in the school knew her and wants to get close to her.

He always told himself that he doesn't need a girlfriend, his friends and his buddies is enough.But now that all of them are all hooked up with someone,somehow the idea of having a girlfriend is more like a welcome thing in his life.But one thing though,he have only liked one girl in his life and that is Genie.There are girls who have shown interest in him but his disinterest drove them away and went to somebody who like them back.

Genie have been his schoolmate since high school and now in college.The reason why he choose this school is partly because of her.But Genie does not even know if he is alive or not,if he ever exist or not.He is a scholar and an honor student but Genie moves in another world of popularity and cool group.

But yesterday was his lucky day,Genie came over to the library ,one of the rare times,and she went to seat with him and even asked for his help as she asked for his name and she gave her name.Does it makes them an acquaintance or even a friend?He does not know.But he hoped in his heart that she remembered his name and his face.

Calvin closed his book and thought of going home.She won't be coming here today for sure.She might be even out with her friends partying and worst dating with her boyfriend.The thought hurt Calvin more that he would care to admit.He told himself does a day with her yesterday made a lot of difference of what he felt for her today.

The memories from yesterday still lingers,and as a smile crossed his face as Genie said goodbye to him yesterday,like they are really friends,like she really mean it.He shook his head,and smiled to himself,as he brushed the crazy thought.

As he was leaving the building,he heard somebody called out his name as he turned and looked around,and sure enough,it is Genie.

"Calvin,wait up for me." Genie said.She was short of breath and all flushed from what it looked like she was running after him.But to Calvin she looked more beautiful than ever.Her face was flushed as it glows.Her complexion is so smooth and clear.Her eyes beautiful with long lashes and her lips red and inviting.She was wearing a short skirt that shows off her legs and a ruffled blouse with short sleeves.She was wearing a sandals with heels which added to her height.

"Oh Genie,how are you?So you still remember me?" Calvin asked.

"Why of course yes.You were so helpful to me yesterday.I even got an A for the first time because of your help,so how can I forget you." Genie said."Are you going somewhere?"

"No not really,I was on my way home." Calvin answered.

"Oh I am sorry,I was thinking if you can accompany me to my friends party tonight but I guess you are busy." Genie said.

"Ahh party,I don't think I am much of a party guy.I am sorry." Calvin said."I am sure there are a lot of guys who will be willing enough to you to a party."

"Yeah,but I thought,it will be more fun with you." Genie said as she looked at his face.

Calvin got confused with her stares and his heart starts to beat faster.He asked himself what is he afraid of?But his heart seems to contain itself from excitement of being with her.

"Ahh let me see,what time is it?" Calvin asked.

"Around eight.Does it mean you are going with me?" Genie asked.

Calvin nodded his head."Yeah,I think you got an for tonight." as he smiled at her.

"So see you tonight and here is my address.Don't keep me waiting." Genie said as she gave him a piece of paper with her address and her cell phone number."And just dress casually,nothing biggie you know what I mean." as she took off.Calvin was left staring at the paper.

That night when Calvin picked up genie,she was all dressed up.She was wearing a dress above her knee and wearing a high heel shoes.Calvin looked at her shoes and smiled.

"Why are you smiling at my shoes?" Genie asked.

"Nothing,I think you looked nice and beautiful,but I wonder how can you walk with that kind of shoes." Calvin said."What is with you and the heels.?"

Genie frowned and pout.Why can't he see it that the heels is for him?Her feet is sore and all but she wants to look good beside him.Man can be so clueless sometimes."Never mind,you will never understand even if I explain to to you." Genie said.

The party is in one of the affluent neighborhood.The house was huge and almost all the popular crowd are present.The rich and the famous,the beautiful and the talented.Calvin was uneasy through out the party.he knew very few from the crowd and worst Genie was so popular that she was pulled from one end to another.

Looking at it all,Calvin wondered what is he doing in that kind of place tonight.It is quite obvious that Genie moves in a different world as he is.It is useless to dream of her when he knows that her world and his world will never meet at all.He looked and realized that they are not meant to be,they are just ship that met in one night and that there will be no future for both of them.But how come his heart is saying something else to him.How come his heart cannot let go?He knew it before tonight and yet after all this time she is still that he wants.Why is he backing now this time,when now they can become a possibility?

Calvin felt a hand on his shoulder and it is Genie,as he turned to her and look at her face.Can he ever let go of her in his life? Or will he ever take the risk and take the chance with her?

"You look so awfully quiet there.You are not having a good time,are you?" Genie asked.

Calvin smiled at her."I am just thinking.Now that you are here,how can I have not a good time." Calvin answered.

"You want to go somewhere else?" Genie asked."Somewhere not so noisy and not so pretentious as this one?"

"What do you have in mind?" Calvin asked.

"I don't know,someplace quiet and where we can talk." Genie said.And Genie was so surprised when Calvin took her hands in a hurry.

"I just know the place." he said.

Genie found themselves by the ocean.It is dark but the moon just came up specifically for the occasion,Genie thought.The wind blew and she can hear the roaring waves of the ocean.

"It is beautiful here."Genie said."You don't mind do you?" as she took off her shoes and walk barefoot on the sand.

Calvin shook his head.He never knew it,that Genie have this side of her.The real and the innocent and the childlike Genie.The more he looked at her,the more he can feel his love for her grew.

"So who is the real Genie?The one back in school and the party or the one here with me?" Calvin asked.

Genie was taken back by surprise of his question."What do you mean?Can't I be both?" Genie answered."Will you love me,if I am the fashionable or the simple Genie at the same time?" as she came up to him,her face is just by his face as she stepped on a rock and tiptoed to reach him.

Calvin was also was surprised at her action as he stared back at her."I think I will love no matter who you are ,in fact I think I love you now." and then Genie reached out for him as she kissed him full on lips.And Calvin never felt like this before.The kiss was magical as the act spoke volumes of love and passion.

"I love you Genie.I have loved you since when we are in high school and I can't seem to get over you.You just don't know how I love you." as he took her in her arms.

"I love you too Calvin.I know I have to act now,if not I have to you forever.And you have a funny way of showing me that you love me too." as she pinched his side."You don't look like that you are that interested."

"Well you are so popular and so beautiful.I was so afraid of you." Calvin said."You never even looked my way before."

"That's what you thought.I have waiting for you to approach me and at least show that you are interested." Genie said.

"Oh we are so foolish and stupid before but now I will never let you go.You are mine to love and to hold forever." Calvin said.

Genie smiled."I like that,yes for us to love and to hold as she put her head on his shoulder...Calvin and Genie together at last....to love and to hold forever.