She Believes In Me {Jirlina}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

Fan Fiction

 

 

 

Now my Jirlina stories...this have been playing on my mind and when I listen to the lyrics of the song ,I can see Jiro and Selina on it...Hope you like it....

Somebody wants me to do a Jaejoong/Hebe/Arron story....uhmmm I tried writing DBSK before but I failed ,I think,although I like them a lot....but I don't know them enough...maybe I have to really get to know them,like Fahrenheit.I knew and been a fan of Fahrenheit for more than a year now and I am still loving them.....we will see....

Thanks for all the comments....501st exile,am I that obvious?But really I did C/H first than J/H and I was ending it like the first one but something happen....to all Calvin fans,I'll make it up to you,I'll do an epilogue...I don't want Calvin and Hebe to be sad...I love Calvin too..if not I won't be able to write all these stories for him....I love the four of them...although Jiro a little bit more....and more...

_________________________________________________________________

She Believes In Me by Kenny Rogers

While she lays sleeping
I stay out late at night to play my songs
And sometimes all the nights can be so long
And it's good when I finally make it home
All alone,while she lays sleeping
I try to get undressed without the light
And quietly she says ho was your night?
And I come to her and say,it was alright
And I hold her tight

And she believes in me
I'll never know just what she sees in me
I told her someday if she was my girl I could change the world
With my little songs,I was wrong
But she has faith in me
And so I go on trying faithfully
And who knows maybe on special nights
If my song is right
I will find a way,find a way ,while she lays waiting

I stumble to the kitchen for a bite
Then i see my old guitar in the night
Just waiting for me like a secret friend
And there's no end
While she lays crying
I fumble with a melody or two
And I'm torn between the things that I should do
And she says to wake her up when I am through
{God her love is true}

And she believes in me
I'll never know just what she sees in me
I told her someday if she was my girl I could change the world
With my little songs,I was wrong
But she has faith in me
And so I go on trying faithfully
And who knows maybe on some special nights
If my song is right
I will find a way while she waits
while she waits for me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6TsYWZYppQ

The cold Autumn wind blows as it rustles the leaves on the ground.Jiro and Selina are unmindful of the cold breeze as Jiro strummed his guitar as he looked at Selina while they sat on the blanket that covered the grounds.Winter is threatening but they continue their beautiful music together.

They have been going out for sometime now.They met each other in school when Jiro performed in one of their school functions and Selina was one of the students in charge .Once they laid eyes on each other,they were stuck together like pea in a pod.Now they are at the end,and they are ready to tackle the outside world.

"Selina ,what is your plan after graduation?"Jiro asked."Are you going back home?"

"Uhmm,that is the plan,unless there are better offers." Selina answered as she smiled ."How about you?"

"I'm thinking of pursuing my dream,my music.I am a musician at heart,I don't think I will be happy sitting behind the desk for 8 hours a day."Jiro answered."My parents are against it,but this is my life now."

"Go what ever your hearts tells you to do."Selina said."I believe you can do it."

"You think so?You know I dreamed of performing on the stage and having the number one album and receiving an award for it."Jiro said,his eyes glowing as he spoke."Will you be there for me?I know I don't have anything right now,but Selina will you marry me and walked with me as I follow my dream and be my partner in life?"

"Yes ,I will be there for you."Selina answered."I will marry you,Jiro" as Jiro claimed her lips as they start their walk together.."I love you Jiro."

"I love you Selina."

Jiro sang his last song for the night,in a bar just in the outskirt of the city.There were few people tonight as they clapped their hands on his final song.

He checked his watch,it is almost midnight.Selina must be sleeping by now.She still have to work tomorrow.He got in his car and hurried home.

He went up to the bedroom and Selina stirred.

"Is that you hone?"Selina said.Jiro came to her and kissed her."It is quite late."

"Yeah,they put me on the last set tonight."Jiro said."So what did you today?"

"Not much,but I have something to tell a very special news...guess what?"Selina said.

Jiro smiled.He loves her when she does things like that.She always make him smile and laughed.He does not know where he is gonna be without her in his life.She is his only source of joy nowadays,cause his music stinks at present,and it is getting to be so slow,if not stuck on the bottom of the pole.Maybe he have to give up this crazy dreams of his,and just be like any other normal person,work and be with his family on a given weekend.But Selina urged him to go on,and maybe just maybe,there is a reason to go on...

"I can't think of anything right now."Jiro said as he joined her in bed an hugged her."But this one feels so good." smiling at her and started kissing her neck.

Selina giggled."Wait I am not done yet with my news."she said.Jiro continued nuzzling her neck and face."Alright,just be careful then or you might hurt our baby."

Jiro lifted up his face."What baby?" as he looked up at Selina.Selina nodded."We are having a baby." as she smiled.

"A baby,really?"Jiro said saying in shock."I'm gonna be a Daddy?" as he tried to take in the news.

He came back to her and kissed her passionately"A baby,Oh Selina,our own baby."as he said excitedly.He lay beside her and put his hands on her tummy.

"It is not showing yet,it is still quite early."she said."I am glad you are happy and excited.I was worried for a while."

"Why would I be not happy and excited?"Jiro asked."I know we never planned this,but I am happy.I love you,"

"I love you too,Jiro."Selina said."So what do you want a boy or a girl?"

"It does not matter ,as long as the baby is healthy."Jiro said."That is all I asked.I love you baby,this is your Daddy Jiro and this is you Mommy Selina" as he put Selina's hand with his hand.

"We promised,we gonna love you and take care of you forever."Jiro said.Jiro kissed Selina in the head."It is late,you should go back to sleep,you still have work in the morning."I'll just grab something to bite in the kitchen." as he walked out.Selina looked at his back and went back to sleep.

That night Jiro found his inspiration as he composed a beautiful songs and music for his unborn baby.Jiro sang the songs to Selina every night.

Maybe soon enough his dreams will be realized and just maybe he can change the world with his music.But there is one person who will make the difference in their life...and that is the baby who is getting ready to see the beauty of the world .......