Take My Breath Away

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

 

Fan Fiction

After the sad story,now for my Calvin"s story.This is rather,y sort of story.I hope I won't go off and make this a rated one....LOL....I don't even know if I can make this a y one.But this will be a little explicit one, for more mature reader......I don't even know if it will end that way...

Maybe after this,I'll be writing less.I don't know what is it,maybe disappointment or something more... .....Anyway most of my stories have ended.Maybe I'll just keep this open,so I can write whenever I feel like writing.My Yesterday,Today and Tomorrow have ended,I just have to write the epilogue.The Like a Rose is ending too,maybe a couple of chapters more,and Home is all done.It is just a matter of posting it,cause it is my ever first fan fiction,just a little twitch of adjustment for the change of character for I originally wrote it for Jade and Jiro and Arron and Rainie.It is funny how my first story will be my last story here in Winglin.The You and I ,maybe I will continue it,I don't want any unfinished story and it is sort of hard to develop,but it has a great plot than my other story.

It has been a ride writing here...Thanks for all who support me.Thanks to all who left comments.Thanks for making me sane....thanks for the entertainment...and thanks for the fun.But this will not be my final story here in random...for now...I will write my Jirlina story and Dongtian story,for the two pairings that I love most,and of course for Jiro...this does not mean my love for you is less,but it means,I am just taking a break,and maybe when I come back...it might be doubled...or tripled.Don't worry Jiro you got me for life.......remember...LOVE ETERNAL...

Now for Helen...this is your Calvin story...Thanks for your comments and support...and to all Calvin's fans there...you are all so sweet...just like him....

------------------------------------------------------------

Take My Breathe Away by Berlin

Watching every motion
In my foolish lover's game
On this endless ocean
Finally lovers know no shame
Turning and returning
To some secret place inside
Watching in slow motion
As you turn around and say
Take my breath away
Take my breath away

Watching I keep waiting
Still anticipating love
Never hesitating to become the the fated ones
Turning and returning
To some secret place to hide
Watching in slow motion
As you turn to me and say
My love,Take my breath away.

Through the hour glass I saw you
In time you slipped away
When the mirror crashed I called you
And turned to hear you say
If only for today
I am unafraid
Take my breath away
Take my breath away

Watching every motion
In this foolish lover's game
Haunted by the notion
Somewhere there's a love in flames
Turning and returning
To some secret place inside
watching in slow motion
As you turn my way and say
Take my breath away
My love
Take my breath away
My love
Take my breath away la..la..
Your love
take my breath away...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6w8TzlVuuQ

Calvin loosened his tie as he walked out of the building.It is another day,another dollar earned as he hang his suit jacket on his shoulder.He hurried his steps as he turned around in the corner and entered the bar.

The place is almost full as he took a seat on the stool and smiled at Ken,the bartender.He knew him by now,one of the regulars,who hang out here with his friends,and sometimes end up with a girl in tow,for the night.He brought him the usual vodka martini that he always drink as Calvin paid his tab and looked around at the crowd,looking for some familiar face.

He turned around and then he caught his fancy.The girl with a long black hair that seems to shine as the light struck to them.The small almond eyes that seems to peek into him,her long dark eyelashes ,her flawless porcelain skin and the red luscious lips that seems to invite him as she them.

He noticed that she was alone.She was wearing a very feminine dress that clung to her body that emphasizes her tiny waist and her slim figure.She stood up from her chair and walked slowly with such grace,and Calvin notice that the dress is above the knee and it showed her shapely legs. Calvin swallowed hard as he stared at her.

She walked like a ballerina with such grace as she sat beside his stool.She smiled at him,and he smiled at her.He signaled Ken for a drink for the lady beside him and he came with a drink for her,as she was looking for her purse..

"Don't worry,about it."Calvin said."The drink is on me."

Selina looked up at him and smiled."Oh really....Thank you..."as she leave her words hanging.

And Calvin was only too willing to provide her with his name."Calvin...Calvin Chen.And you are?...."

"Selina...Selina Ren." she said as she looked at him sideways."You've been here often."she almost kicked herself for saying that line,so lame and lacking in originality.It is obvious that she was not used to this kind of game,she thought.

Calvin smiled,unaware of the inexperienced of the lady beside him."Yeah,I usually unwind here after office hours."
Calvin said."And you,I don't think I have seen you here before."

Selina was about to scream,yes I have been here but you never looked past me.You never noticed me."No,this is the first time that I am here,for I worked at the other side of town,in midtown to be exact.I was only here because I have to meet up somebody for a business meeting around this place."

The place started to crowd now and the voices loud.They looked at each other and smiled.Then a guy squeezed in between them to get a drink.Calvin whispered to her.
"You want to go somewhere quiet?" he asked ,and Selina just nodded her head,as Calvin took her hand and lead her away from the noise and the crowd as Ken looked on and shook his head.

Selina has seen Calvin and have harbored a crush on him,but it seems no matter how much she tries,he just couldn't notice her.But who would pay attention to a girl,who are a geek,with a thick eyeglasses and an unfashionable clothes,that she knows now.While he is a known player,he takes whatever he can takes and no plans of settling down any time soon now.

Her friends warned her,not to fall for him but it is too late now,she was way too head over heels in love with him.
She knows she have to play his game in order to get his attention and then maybe he'll fall for her.And she knows she is taking a big risk in doing so.

He took her to his place.She wondered,how many woman did he take in his place.It must be new girl every night.She felt the sting on that thought.She smiled at him,trying to be seductive,trying to cast a spell on him.

His apartment is in a high rise building,overlooking the city.He got a nice verandah as Selina looked out at the view.He got her another drink as she took it down all at once,until a smile and a silly grin formed in her lips.He was charming and attentive,listening and hanging on every word she said.And Selina love the attention that she got.

It must be the drink or it is her feeling towards him,that she found herself responding to his kisses,clinging to him,and wanting more.He kissed her passionately,hungry with the sweetness of her lips,as his lips dug deeper and his tongue probing until he found her own tongue as they searched and probed each other.She was short of breath when he took his lips from her.

He took her hands as he lead her to the bedroom.Her heart racing,her mind,she cannot think anymore,it was clouded by alcohol and emotions all mixed into one.She just wants him to touch her again ,to kiss her once again and to feel his warmth in her body.

She could feel Calvin's hand fumbling on her zipper at the back as he found it and it slide freely,without hitched.Then came her clothes,her bra and her under wear.She stood in front of him and she feels no shame.Calvin stared at her body and he felt the rush to take her in his arms and never letting her go.He wants her like any man wants their woman.The need was there and he is going to fulfill his need tonight.

He stepped back and there goes his shirt,his pants and his underwear as he stood in front of her,with no shame ,as he came to her and took her in his arms.he started kissing her as they end up lying in bed.Him kissing her,in every part of her body.He likes the innocence within her,as she shivered and moaned on his every touch.Every touch,every caresses heightened the feelings and the emotions that they both felt.

And then as he entered her,he did not know,that this is her first time,but it is too late to back down.He got what he is not supposed to get,his ity,as she cried and tears fell for a seconds and then there was no turning back....until they reached the consummation of their love act.

Calvin lay there quiet and stunned.Selina lay there awaiting for his response,but he was very quiet,like something have hit him.The lack of response from him,hurt her,and she felt the tears coming.She does not know what to make of it.Was he sorry,and he regretted what have happened,she thought.Did he not like the lack of experience in me?I must be pretty bad partner ,as she wiped the tears on her eyes.

The movement on the bed ,woken Calvin to the present.How come she did not tell me that this is her first time?I feel so guilty,taking advantage of her.He took girls at home but not a .The girls that he played around are not s like her.All of them are in for the fun and the enjoyment. What he have done,he thought as the guilt hammered his very thought.

"How come you never told me about this?"Calvin asked.

"I am sorry."Selina said."Can you hug me,so at least I won't feel so bad,that I lose mine in one of the roll in a hay,a mere one night stand."

Calvin cringed at the thought,but he obliged as he came near her and hugged her and yes,he hugged her tight and Selina hugged his back.He felt the tears that fell from her eyes ,and the more he felt guilty.

"I am sorry,Selina."Calvin said."I did not know."

Selina put her finger in his lips."Please don't be sorry,I am not,and I am glad it is you." she said.

Later on as she dressed up,and Calvin looked away.He is not going to see her ever again.That is his rule,no second time around,he felt his heart aching,he felt like holding her and never letting her go.But he did let her go ,as she said good bye.Like the way it should be....as Selina closed the door behind her with tears in her eyes.

Just one night...was all it took.....just one night to capture his heart as Calvin ran after her and called out her name.....he will get her back, he wants her back in life...not just one night but forever......as Selina looked back at him with a smile as she ran back to him.....