If You Were My Girlfriend

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music
Fan Fiction

This is my first try of writing a shory story....And as I was thinking of story line and thinking of putting Hebe and Arron on this but later on as I reread the lyrics of the song, it is aptly pointing at Jiro and Selina....so my first try is a Jirlina story....Thank you....
-----------------------------------------------------------

If You Were My Girl

If you were my girl
If you were my girl
Achin to see the sun again
Achin to see your eyes to see how they shine
They make this world a better place
Achin to see you smile again
Achin to hear you laugh and say Im not dreamin
When you caress my hair
Your touch so oh and gentle baby
Then I can seek true happiness at last

If you would be my girlfriend
Then I would be in heaven
Then I could do anything
Stand on my head and say you were my girl
If you would be my girlfriend
Then I would be in heaven
Then I could do anything
Stand on my head and say you were my girl

I wish I could feel your lips right now
Wish I could let my hand glide through your hair
I wish I could softly hold your hand
I wish I could tell you every dream
I wish I could tell you everything that I feel
I wish I could tell you that I need you here to kiss me baby
If only I could get myself to say hey hey

If you would be my girlfriend
Then I would be in heaven
Then I could do anything
Stand on my head and say you were my girl
If you would be my girlfriend
Then I would be in heaven
Then I could do anything
Stand on my head and say you were my girl

There are so many beautiful girls in the world
But there's only one girl that I want
And I've chosen today
That I can't ever stay
Unless I stay here with you oh oh

If you were my girl....

http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8UYB_nFA

The speaker announces to the airline passengers to fasten their seatbelts as the plane get ready for descent and eventually for landing in their destination.Jiro looked out at the window of his seat as he saw the clouds and little by little he felt that pressure on his ears as the plane changes it altitude.

Jiro took a deep breathe and tried to swallow some of the air in order to release the pressure on his ears.They are almost there and pretty soon he will gaze on her face once again and he will be near to her once again.He has not seen her since when...He missed her.He wants to be near her but even that seems to be next to impossible.If only she knew how he feels about her....he wished he can tell her... as he moaned and took another deep breathe.

Arron touched his arm to catch his attention as he looked at him.He smiled at him and he smiled back.

"I thought you were sleeping."Arron said."How do you feel?Does your knee still bothers you?"

Jiro smiled"Just a little bit and it is a little bit stiff."Jiro answered.

"Anyway,we got a wheelchair for you so you don't have to strain your leg anymore." Arron said.

Chun and Calvin came to their seat.They looked at Jiro as they gathered all their things.

"You're alright bro?" Calvin asked ,looking so concern.

"Yeah,yeah,don't worry about me,I'll be alright "Jiro said.

"I told the stewardess already about the wheelchair"Chun said."You need anything?" looking at him intently.

Jiro smiled"I feel like I am about to die ,the way you fuss over me.I appreciate it bro.But I am fine just tired and stiff and achy."

"I know who can make you feel better though."Aron said with a naughty smile and then Chun and Calvin agreed.

"Yeah,there is only one and I guess she is waiting for you."Chun quipped.

"Stop teasing Chun or I will start on you too."Jiro said blushing.

"Sir the wheelchair is here."as the stewardess came in and helped Jiro up to seat on the wheelchair.

They gathered all their things and started walking as they saw people gathered to see them.It is time to smile and and be a star again...

After picking up their luggage,they went straight to the venue to practice for the nights performance.There they are going to meet there senior partners SHE.They just came too ,coming from Taiwan.It has been a while since they have any collaboration of some sort.They are also busy promoting their just released album.

Jiro walked slowly as he went to the venue.He was anticipating their meeting.When was the last time she saw Selina.Was it at the taping of their music video?No I saw her again sometime but only for a brief moment.I heard so many things lately about her and there was rumor about the lawyer being her boyfriend.I wonder if it is true.I wonder if I am too late already.I should have told her when I have the chance.I thought we have something together,I knew it ,I felt it,but now I guess I am too late....Jiro thought.

I am going to see him today,Selina thought.I wonder if the feeling is still there.I have not heard from him for a while.I thought he likes me,the way he looked at me,the way he cared for me,but I was wrong .There is nothing more but friendship and I also heard that he is dating somebody.I guess he never liked me in the first place...but how come I can feel that there is something more than friendship...am I wrong?How come I have this feeling for him.

"Oh Jiro there you are,how are you ?"Selina said as she smiled at him."I heard about your injury.Does it still hurt?", he still looked so cute and handsome even in pain.

"A little,I guess I overdo it when we had the last concert." Jiro said."So how are you yourself?"He looked at her,she still looked beautiful as ever, even with the barest make-up on.Her hair is on pony tail and long.He longed to touched it with her hands and want to slide his fingers along the strands of her hair.

"Fine,busy promoting our album here and there." Selina said."Where are the other guys?"

"They are here some where."Jiro said."Where is Ella and Hebe?"

"They are here,they must getting something."Selina said."I thought this concert will be cancelled,thank goodness it is not."

"Yeah right" Jiro agreed"I thought so too.Who is with you?"

"My parents are with me."Selina said."So I heard you are going to Seoul after this for Asian Song festival,that is good and you will be performing with DBSK ,that will be great."

"Yeah,DBSK wow they are really a great band,I hope we can at least keep up with them."Jiro said.

"Don't worry,you can do it."Selina said as she smiled and looked at him.She blushed when their eyes met."Where are others,we have to start."

Jiro looked at her once more and smiled as they heard footstep coming to them.Arron and Chun looked at each other as they saw them talking and smiled.

Seeing her again confirmed his feelings for her.Jiro loves Selina,but he does not know how to go about it.She sees me only as friend and as colleague ,nothing else,he thought.It is going to be complicated if ever I told her how I feel. Maybe I should just forget about her all together. There were a lot of guys after her anyway, more guys who are better than me,who are more popular and a lot richer and talented than me..I should just forget about her.

Selina was quietly sitting in her room ,thinking about Jiro.I still have the same feelings for him,but he does not look like he is interested in me at all.Maybe I just have to forget all about him.I know there are a lot of girls who are crazy about him,more prettier and more than what I have,I just have to forget all about him,maybe I will just give Alan a chance...but I love Dadong but he does not love me...I hope he is feeling much better now.I am worried about him,he looks like he is in pain.I want to take care of him but then my feelings will be out in the open and then it will be embarrassing...this is hard...harder than I thought.

That night they have a concert and they gave their all and all the fans had a good time.They laughed and joked and smiled and and worked hard together for the success of their concert.

After the concert,they huddled together for the after concert party.They met people and fans.Jiro and Selina can only looked at each other and wished in their heart but both are too afraid to say anything about their own true feelings.

They have concerts together in between their own individuals shows and performance.The only thing that Jiro and Selina can do is look and love each other from a distance.

One night Jiro was sitting outside and was looking at the sky. He was thinking about Selina and dreaming about her.If only she was her girl,then he will be the happiest people on earth.But he has not come up of an idea how to tell her yet ,how he feels.You are really a dork Dadong,why can't you just tell her,tell her that you love her,you love her more than anything in the world,he told himself.I just have to tell her,before it is too late.

That night before their concert,Jiro kept on thinking of the lines that he is going to tell Selina.He memorized quotes,poems and even songs ,so he won't run out of things to say to her.Tonight is the night,after the concert,I just have to tell her....

He walked slowly as he went to her room,tonight is his chance,no parents are with her,and hopefully Ella and Hebe will be busy somewhere.He told his brothers about his plans and told them to keep Ella and Hebe at bay.He needs his time with Selina.

He knocked on her door,his hands sweaty,his heart beating wildly,and his face flushed.He hid the single pink rose that he have in his hand.Every seconds seems eternity,that he feels like backing out.But he told himself,it is now or never...no,I can't let her go,I have to tell her.

Slowly,the door opened and Selina's face came into view.Selina was surprised to see him but she smiled and she seems really happy to see him,but he is alone,she notice.Suddenly her heart starts pounding and her cheeks colored.There was something in Jiro's eyes that night...

"Dadong,you are by yourself?"Selina asked as she looked at his back.

"Yes,can I come in?"Jiro asked. "I just have something important to tell you."He could hardly breathe,he feels like he is running out of air.

"Sure," as Selina ushered him in her room.Suddenly she felt uncomfortable.Why is he here and alone,suddenly she was so nervous and she could not look at him.

He looked around and then looked at her.She offered him the chair by the window.He looked out first before sitting down."You have a nice view here." Jiro said as he smiled and looked at her.He took out something from his back and there came a single rose in her favorite color pink,as he gave it to her.

"Thank you."Selina said.

"Selina I have something to tell you,I have been thinking about this for sometime and I just have to tell you before it is too late....Selina I think I love you,yes I love you for quite sometime now,and I can't hold it any more.Is there any chance that you have any feelings for me too ,at all?"Jiro said.

Selina looked at him and smiled as tears started to fall."Jiro you really mean it?You really love me? I thought you don't love me and not interested at me at all?"

"Yes,I love you.I have been dreaming about you.You are the one that I love and want to be my wife and the mother of my children.I love you Selina." Jiro said.

"Oh Jiro,I love you too"Selina said.and with that word Jiro walked to Selina and put his arms around her as his lips met hers."I thought ,I thought you don't love me,but I have a feeling everytime you look at me ,your eyes is telling me something.And I can only hope."

"What about your lawyer boyfriend?" Jiro said."I can't let him have you.You are mine."

"He is not my boyfriend."Selina said and laughed."He is just a friend,no more than that.It is you that I love."

"Promised,only me."Jiro said.Selina nodded and this time they kissed each other like there is no tomorrow.....
Jiro and Selina .......together at last...

The End........Thank You....