She's Gone.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

Younha went to the back building of her home and spotted Yu Mi and some other maids. Younha's stomach growled loud as she was very hungry. Younha jumped from the fence and ran towards Yu Mi. "Is there anything to eat?" Younha asked scaring Yu Mi.

"Young Miss!" Yu Mi shouted happily as Younha covered . "Shush," Younha said as Yu Mi nodded. "Are you hungry? How come I see new bruises? Are okay dear?" Yu Mi asked worried about Younha. "Yea, yea, I'm just hungry," Younha answered.

"Yah, you can't be seen with bruises like this, let me clean you up then I'll give you something to eat," Yu Mi said as Younha just nodded. Younha see Yu Mi more as a mother and a close friend, but Younha just don't know how interact with her, because Younha isn't good in talking to people much.

Yu Mi came outside with a box of first-aid kit and she put band-aids on Younha's scars and tried her best to cover up some of the bruises. "Did you get into another fight?" Yu Mi asked. Younha nodded her head silently. "What happened?" Yu Mi asked.

"The kid wouldn't shut up his mouth," Younha spoke as Yu Mi sighed and shook her head. "Violence doesn't solve the problem okay. Now you must be hungry, so go wait in my room, I know you don't want to face your parents right now. I'll bring you food," Yu Mi said.

"Thanks Yu Mi," Younha said as Yu Mi smiled with a slight nod and walked back inside the mansion. Younha went to the smaller house where all the maids rooms are at. Younha then went to wait in Yu Mi's room and sat inside silently.

"You might want to wash your clothes. Here, I brought some of your clothes when your parents went out. Change into them and eat this," Yu Mi said as Younha sighed and nodded. Younha changed into the clothes Yu Mi brought and gave her uniform to Yu Mi to wash.

Younha ate some seafood pancake fried, kimchi fried rice and some broiled short ribs. She just gobbled up her food as she was just so hungry. "Where were you last night my dear?" Yu Mi asked as Younha swallowed her food.

"A student's place," Younha answered as she drank some water. "Will you be coming home tonight then?" Yu Mi asked. "Maybe not," Younha answered. "Hm? Then where will you go to? You have no place to stay!" Yu Mi shouted.

"I'll find a place," Younha said as she continued eating.


The boys were all out hanging at the arcade. Taemin was munching on chips as he watch his hyungs play some games. Jonghyun was playing Tekken Tag, Min Ho played Time Crisis, Jin Ki played some zombie shotting game, and Key played DDR.

Key was still angry at Younha, that he stomped on the DDR game and it almost broke. "Hyung, be careful before we have to pay for it," Tae Min told him. "I don't give a damn, I'm rich, so I can pay for it," Key angrily said as he was sweating like a pig.

Jonghyun quit and came to stand next to Tae Min as he watched Key play DDR too. "Key, just let it go will you? Using Younha for the anger doesn't help make-"

"Don't say her name or I will skin you alive," Key threatened Jonghyun as Jonghyun sighed and shook his head looking away. "Ki Bum?" A girl's voice called out. Key stopped and turned to see who it was and his eyes widened.

All the boys eyes widened too as they were so surprised.


Younha grabbed her dried uniform and Yu Mi gave her some food she packed and her blazer. "I hear that it's going to be cold tonight, would you like a blanket?" Yu Mi asked. "No," Younha answered as she packed the food in her backpack along with her uniform.

"I'll be leaving now," Younha said. "Will you be back tomorrow?" Yu Mi asked. "Pretty much, if I get hungry again. Just tell my parents to ask a cop to look for me again," Younha said as she walked out and hopped over the back fence.

Younha made her way to wherever. She was just exploring around Seoul and then came upon a book store. She needed to rest her feet and keep her minds off of things. Younha then look through some books and on the looks of it, she saw Key through the big book store window.

He was ran quickly past and she just ignored him. Younha was still angry at him, so she didn't want to see or talk to him. As Younha was about to turn, she saw the boys all running behind him also. She knew something was up, and her hands were itching to know.

So Younha walked out of the bookstore and followed them.


Key ran and ran.

"Ki Bum-sshi?" The voice asked again. "Ji-Ji-Jiyoung?" Tae Min stuttered. "Hmph, you think by playing games here, will heal unnie?" The girl Tae Min called Jiyoung asked Key. "Hmph, go away, she's the one who broke up with me," Key said.

"You think unnie wanted to?" Jiyoung asked as Key still focused on DDR. "Please don't bother Key right now, he's not in the mood," Jin Ki told the girl. "Hmph, well you guys are all so stupid and misunderstanding. Unnie's getting married off to some other guy and you're just here playing some games," Jiyoung said as Key stopped and turned to look at Jiyoung.

"Stop reminding me! She told me she wanted to herself! She didn't want what was best for us, she wanted best for her and the new guy, so scram!" Key shouted. "Nicole unnie tried fighting okay! She tried with all her might! She wanted to tell you, but she didn't want to hurt you. The night of your eight months anniversary, she didn't diss you or anything. Nicole was locked in her room," Jiyoung explained.

"Hyung," Tae Min said nudging Key's arm. "Where is Nic?" Key asked. "At the airport, she's leaving to Japan tonight. She told me to come and find you here to give you this. Nicole unnie says, she's sorry," Jiyoung said as Key grabbed the blue teddy bear keychain he had gave to Nicole on their first date.

"She kept it all this time," Key told himself as he ran faster. "Wait up Key!" The boys shouted as Key just kept on running. When he reached the airport, he searched for her. He searched for Nicole.

"Nic! Nic! Where are you? NICOLE!" Key shouted as he ran past a lot of people. His boys were also behind him looking for Nicole. "NICOLE!" Key shouted running even though he was almost out of breath.

Key fell onto his knees catching his breath as water from his eyes dripped slowly hitting to the ground. "Hyung!" "Key!" The boys called as they reached over to Key. For the first time in front of the boys, Key cried.

"She-she-she's gone," Key cried as he choked on his tears. The boys patted his back and couldn't believe Key the most Diva and toughest guy would actually cry. Younha watched from afar and sighed as she watched trying to understand the way of friendship.

But who is this girl that would make Key cry? Younha had so many questions, but she didn't know if anyone out there would answer it for her, as she don't have any trust in anyone just yet.


 

WOO-HOO! HOW ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

I know right. Almighty Key cried. Poor him.

THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS!

THANKS FOR READING MY STORY ALSO!

@SeonnieLee: This weekend? I'm busy this weekend but I'll try and make it for Judy's baby thing to come hang out with u. Or next week maybe, I'll hang out with you when you come okies. How'd you enjoy this chapter?

@mintylovee: hehe. I think everyone likes Jonghyun and Younha together. Haha, yes, Younha showed Key how girls do it! YEA!

@carlyxoxorenee: wuahaha! Kids just never listens. lol

@butterfly555: Hi New Reader, thanks for reading and commenting! Haha, Key sure did got beat up!

@bookflo: haha Key is trying to be ALMIGHTY. LOL.

@LUVSHINee: I know, can't believe he got beat up by a girl. =]]