Teasing Doojoon!!

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

“WE ARRIVED AT LAST!” Key shouted happily jumping out of the van from the driver’s side.

“Oh be quiet,” Min Ho told him as he got out of the van also.

“My hurts, that’s why I’m glad we’re out okay,” Key told Min Ho.

“That was a long ride. Is it always this long?” Jihyun asked looking at Younha.

“Yep, that’s why I told you guys I didn’t want to come,” Younha answered.

“Trust me, the ride is worth it,” Doojoon told everyone as he dragged his suitcase along with him.

“True, it is worth it,” Younha replied as she opened the trunk and started unloading the suitcases.

“It better be, because my booty hurts,” Key complained again as he rubbed his .

“Disgusting,” Tae Min said as he saw Key massaging his own .

“Yah, it’s not your that I’m massaging, so it ain’t disgusting,” Key told Tae Min.

“When will you both stop arguing? It’s not healthy for the baby,” Jin Ki said as Ji Ae gave Jin Ki a weird look.

“Jin Ki-ah, it’s okay,” Ji Ae said as Jin Ki shook his head.

“No-no, it is not okay for a lady like you,” Jin Ki said holding onto Ji Ae’s hand leading her to safety.

“Younha-ah, are the rooms here big? How are the bathrooms? Are there any sauna?” Ara asked excitedly.

“It’s normal,” Younha answered.

“Younha-ah, I’m so glad to see you again!” A girl’s voice shouted gleefully as she came and hugged Younha.

“Jinhee? Oh my god, you look so, different,” Younha said to the girl whom she called Jinhee and hugged the girl back.

“I thought that Younha’s not into girls?” Key whispered asking Jonghyun.

“Shut up Key, you’re so lame,” Jonghyun told him as Jonghyun looked at the girl Jinhee and Younha.

“So who’s this pretty miss?” Jonghyun asked Younha as she elbowed him on the stomach.

“Ow,” Jonghyun groaned.

“This pretty miss is Ahn Jinhee. Jinhee-ah, this is my boyfriend Kim Jonghyun,” Younha introduced.

“Boyfriend? This guy is your boyfriend?” Jinhee asked looking at Jonghyun and then back Younha.

“Does he have any brothers?” Jinhee whispered asking Younha and they both laughed together.

“No, he’s the only son. Which is sad,” Younha answered as Jonghyun huffed angrily and put his hands on hip.

“Haha, I’m kidding,” Younha told Jonghyun when she saw him huff in angriness and pouting so cute.

“So I see you brought new friends this time too,” Jinhee said as she looked at everyone smiling gleefully.

“Ah yes, this is Jihyun, Seonnie, Min Ho, Tae Min, Kibum aka Key, Jin Ki, Ji Ae, and Ara,” Younha said introducing everyone to Jinhee.

“Oh, hello everyone, I am Jinhee,” Jinhee said introducing herself.

“Hi,” everyone greeted her back.

“Jinhee-ah, have the rooms we’ve reserved been prepared?” Doojoon asks.

“Ah, yeh, I’ve prepared them two days ago excitedly waiting for everyone,” Jinhee answered.

“You mean, you’re excited to wait for Doojoon to arrive, am I right?” Younha teased.

“Younha-ah,” Jinhee whined out her name.

“Oh be nice Younha, although we all know it’s true,” Junhyung said teasing along with Younha.

“See, even Junhyung agrees,” Younha said laughing with Junhyung and giving him a high five.

“Stop it guys,” Doojoon told them coldly as he enters inside the vacation home.

“Oohhh,” everyone said.

“The place looks decent,” Ji Ae said looking at the vacation home and breaking the awkward moment.

“Was it a place used for martial arts movies? I mean, it’s so traditional looking,” Tae Min asked.

 “How many rooms are here Jinhee?” Ara asked.

“There are lots of rooms, but then Doojoon asked me to prepare the finest rooms for everyone. So everyone’s sharing four large rooms together,” Jinhee answered.

“Do you work here?” Key asked Jinhee.

“Yes, I work here at the Yoon Inn. But during holidays, the Yoon Inn is closed for family personals,” Jinhee answered.

“What about your parents? They don’t mind?” Seonnie asked.

Jinhee lowered her head a bit and Younha let out a cough.

“Jinhee-ah, show them to their room,” Dongwoon suggested as everyone was still talking outside.

“Ah yes, your rooms! Also, it’s so chilly out here, let’s get inside!” Jinhee said pulling Younha with her.

“How dare she take Younha,” Jihyun muttered. “Are you jealous because your girlfriend is getting stolen?” Key teased.

“Shut it Key!” Jihyun shouted sending a punch at Key as he fell to the ground.

“Key!” Ara screamed in curiosity. “I’m fine,” Key said twitching as he was on the cold ground snow.

“Aww Jihyun-ssi, you have me, your loving boyfriend,” Tae Min said smiling at Jihyun.

“True,” Jihyun said smiling back at Tae Min.

“C’mon Min Ho, I want to see the inside,” Seonnie said to him. “Okay,” Min Ho replied holding her hand as they both followed after Jihyun and Tae Min.

“Now I’m the loner,” Jonghyun said sighing as he chuckle seeing Key lying on the ground while walking inside the vacation home.

After everyone chose which rooms to sleep in, Jinhee took them on a tour, while Younha and Doojoon’s buddies stayed behind. They obviously know where everything is at and all.

So while in Doojoon’s room, Younha decided to stay with them since she was pretty bored staying in her room alone.

“Younha-ah, since it’s only like four days til’ Christmas, wanna go shopping later?” Kikwang asked her.

“Yea sure, I miss the tiny shops over here,” Younha replied as she flipped the page reading a magazine in her hand.

“Doojoon, so are you ever gonna ask Jinhee out?” Hyunseung teased which made everyone gaze up at him.

“Pabo, Jinhee and I are just childhood friends, nothing more okay,” Doojoon answered with annoyance in his tone.

“Aren’t you the pabo for lying to your friends?” Dongwoon said softly punching Doojoon with his elbow.

“Jinhee and I are just friends,” Doojoon said as he took out his folded clothes and hung up them up.

“Why won’t you just give her a chance or something? She does like you,” Junhyung said.

“As if Jinhee wants to date me. Besides, she has a boyfriend right now,” Doojoon replied.

“Jinhee’s dating?” Younha asked popping her head out of the magazine.

“When was this? How come I don’t even know?” Yoseob asked in surprise.

“You’re such a big mouth guy, who would want you to know anything?” Kikwang joked.

“Yah, yah, I’m older than you,” Yoseob said as Kikwang snickered.

“What if Jinhee’s not dating anyone, would you go for it?” Younha asked Doojoon.

“No, because we both grew up like brothers and sisters alright,” Doojoon answered while sighing.

“You know, people says that growing up together with a friend who’s an opposite like you, ends up falling in love eventually,” Hyunseung said smiling.

“You guys are annoying,” Doojoon said as he threw his pants in his suitcase and walked out of the room.

“I was kidding!” Hyunseung shouted and then gave everyone a pout.

“I’ll check up on him,” Younha said throwing her magazine onto the chair and walked out of the room.

Doojoon walked out to the back where the beautiful white snow glittered brightly at him. He stepped on the white snow and kicked it a little with his shoes.

“Stupid friends,” Doojoon mumbled as he stuck his cold hands into his jean pockets.

“Yah, I’m not stupid, only the boys are,” Younha said as Doojoon turned his head around and looked at her.

“Why did you follow me out here for? You gonna make fun of me too?” Doojoon asked annoyed.


“No silly...Okay maybe, but no,” Younha answered as Doojoon rolled his eyes and looked away.

“I don’t get why everyone’s making fun of me for. Jinhee and I have nothing together. I don’t like her like that,” Doojoon explained.

“Doojoon-ah, I’m not here to pressure you on dating Jinhee or whatever, but I gotta say, she’s been the best woman in your life,” Younha said which made Doojoon turn around to look at her.

“You say it as if you know me,” Doojoon mumbled.

“I do know you. Not only do I know you, I know Jinhee too. She’s been living under your roof and working here in the inn for quite a while, not only that, she is in love with you,” Younha told him.

“Now how would you know that?” Doojoon asked Younha.

“Find out for yourself and stop being such a baby getting mad because of little teases,” Younha said giggling as she softly punched Doojoon on the arm.

“Hmph, you’re such a meanie,” Doojoon said as Younha laughed.

“C’mon, let’s gather everyone and go play some snow ball fight or something,” Younha told him.

“Sure,” Doojoon replied with a warm smile and followed Younha back inside the inn. 


 

HERE'S AN UPDATE!

Sorry if it's short. The next one will be longer, because there will be more girls, more love, more drama, AND FNIKFVIUEBGUI!

I won't spoil anymore. LOL.

;]]