Ji Ae Had An Ex-Boyfriend?

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

Right after ice skating, Jonghyun was being carried by Min Ho and Key because Younha beat the crap out Jonghyun for kissing her before skating away.

Everyone went to chill at a café place where there were arcade games being held at also.

The friends were all playing arcade games, plus Younha. She was playing DDR against Dongwoon, the somewhat pro.

“I got next!” Yoseob kept singing as he was waiting in line to play next against the winner of DDR.

Tae Min and Jihyun were playing Guitar Hero and Jihyun was beating Tae Min at it with her specialty of playing games.

As for the rest, they were all playing laser tag in the huge laser tag room, except for Jonghyun, the injured one.

He was sitting down on a chair watching all his friends have fun as he had to sit down and drink hot chocolate.

After the laser tag game, Hyuna saw Jonghyun alone and decided to go up to him and talk with Jonghyun.

“Hi,” Hyuna said as Jonghyun smiled a small one at her.

“Hello,” Jonghyun said back as Hyuna sat down on the empty seat across from him.

“I’m Hyuna by the way,” Hyuna introduced herself as Jonghyun giggled. “I know who you are,” Jonghyun said as Hyuna smiled at him.

“So you’re interested in Younha right?” Hyuna asked Jonghyun. “Of course, Younha’s an amazing girl,” Jonghyun answered.

“Why yes Younha is, she’s the most perfect and amazing girl there is out there,” Hyuna said as she looked at Younha playing DDR against Yoseob this time.

“Do you still hate her?” Jonghyun asked Hyuna. Hyuna turned to face Jonghyun and laughed out loud.

“I still hate her, but then I hate her because she’s so perfect. But I’ll always love Younha, because she’s a friend that I’ll never find again,” Hyuna said as Jonghyun smiled.

“I’m happy that you two are friends again,” Jonghyun said. “I am happy myself too,” Hyuna replied as she sighed a little.

Then their conversation was interrupted by Ji Ae, who was somewhat arguing with a man.

“Jin Ki, what’s going on?” Jonghyun asked Jin Ki as Jin Ki shook his head with a shrug.

“I don’t know, Ji Ae and this guy just started arguing,” Jin Ki answered as Jonghyun looked at the guy.

“Yah, who are you?” Jonghyun asked the dude. “Me? I am Yoo Shi Yoon, Ji Ae’s boyfriend,” Shi Yoon said as he pulled Ji Ae close to him.

But Ji Ae pushed Shi Yoon away from her.

“You en bastard, don’t en touch me with your ugly hands,” Ji Ae said as she slapped Shi Yoon across the face.

Then Shi Yoon was about to slap Ji Ae too but then Jin Ki stopped him.

“Don’t hit a girl,” Jin Ki said as Shi Yoon pulled back his hand that Jin Ki held onto.

“You’re not my father telling me what to do,” Shi Yoon said. “Is he really your boyfriend?” Hyuna asked Ji Ae.

“No, he’s just a dirty guy,” Ji Ae said as Shi Yoon rushed over at Ji Ae, but then Jonghyun and Jin Ki pushed Shi Yoon back.

Then Shi Yoon’s two other guys kicked and punched Jin Ki and Jonghyun as they both fell aback.

“Younha, Younha,” Dongwoon called for Younha hitting her arm as she was still playing DDR.

“What?!” Younha asked as she was winning Yoseob. “There’s a fight,” Dongwoon said as Younha stopped and looked at him.

“Where?!” Younha asked excitedly. “There,” Dongwoon said pointing at where Jonghyun and Jin Ki were getting hit.

“JONGHYUN! JIN KI!” Younha shouted as she sprinted off over at them. Yoseob and Dongwoon followed too.

Jihyun and Tae Min were about done when Tae Min saw Jonghyun on the ground. “Hyung!” Tae Min shouted as he ran over to Jonghyun.

Min Ho was waiting for Seonnie as she was in the bathroom and had no idea what was going on.

Doojoon, Ki Kwang, Junhyung, and Hyunseung were getting some food for the crew and didn’t know what was going on until Yoseob ran up to them telling them Younha’s gone mad.

“Don’t beat up my friends!” Younha shouted as she kicked the guy who punched Jin Ki, right on the face.

Then she looked at the other guy who kicked Jonghyun. Younha grabbed the dude as he was on the ground and started punching his face like madness.

“Younha, stop!” Jihyun shouted as she tried grabbing onto Younha. Doojoon and the rest came and saw Younha being all violent again.

“Grab her,” Doojoon told his buddies. Yoo Shi Yoon was on the ground groaning in pain when Younha finished him off in one quick blow.

Everyone grabbed Younha and pulled her away from the dude she was punching as all the employees told Younha and her friends to get out along with Yoo Shi Yoon and his friends.

When everyone was outside in the cold, Younha gave Shi Yoon a death glare.

“Touch my friends again, and you’re en dead meat,” Younha threatened Shi Yoon as he smirked at her.

“I love feisty women, and you’re one of them,” Shi Yoon said as Jonghyun came up behind Younha.

“Don’t think you can have my girl,” Jonghyun said. Shi Yoon looked at Jonghyun and laughed.

“What a shrimp you are, you think you can take on this girl when you’re such a short dude!” Shi Yoon teased Jonghyun.

Jonghyun angrily tightened his fist and threw a hard punch on Shi Yoon’s cheek causing Shi Yoon to spit out some blood.

“You en shrimp!” Shi Yoon growled as he was about to hit Jonghyun but then Ji Ae pushed him back.

“Stop messing with my friends and en leave already!” Ji Ae angrily shouted at him.

“Hmph, friends? When did you actually have friends? Have you forgotten how I got you popular?!” Shi Yoon asked angrily raising his voice as Ji Ae looked scared enough already.

“Leave her alone,” Seonnie said looking at Shi Yoon. “Who are you?” Shi Yoon asked.

“I’m Ji Ae’s cousin, and you have no right to talk with her that way,” Seonnie said as she pulled Ji Ae close to her.

“Well I am her boyfriend,” Shi Yoon said as Seonnie looked at Ji Ae. “No he’s not,” Ji Ae answered.

“I don’t give a whoever is dating who. Just shut the up already! Leave Ji Ae and my friends alone or you’ll regret it,” Younha said as she pushed her friends walking further away from Shi Yoon.


Younha looked at Ji Ae who was quiet the whole time in the car ride.

Actually, everyone was quiet and didn’t talk about what happened back there or asked Ji Ae who was this Yoo Shi Yoon person.

When Jin Ki came to Seonnie’s stop, Younha’s cell phone rang. She looked at it and it was Doojoon.

“Yea?” Younha answered her phone.

“The boys, Hyuna, and I are going back home, so just try not to be so hasty on others. When winter break comes, I’ll come back and visit. Also, would you like me to find out who’s this dude that keeps messing with Ji Ae?” Doojoon asked.

Younha looked at Ji Ae as Seonnie, Min Ho, and Ji Ae were getting out of the van together.

“Try and find out whatever you can,” Younha said. “Got it,” Doojoon replied as Younha hung up.

“Who was that?” Jonghyun asked. “It was just Doojoon,” Younha answered. “Are they leaving?” Tae Min asked. “Yea,” Younha answered.

Younha stopped Min Ho before closing the van.

“Ji Ae, who is this guy Yoo Shi Yoon?” Younha asked Ji Ae.

Ji Ae looked up at Younha and slowly lowered her head back down. “That’s right, you never told me you had a boyfriend,” Seonnie said as Ji Ae shook her head.

“He’s my ex-boyfriend, my parents set us up. You should know how my parents are Seonnie,” Ji Ae said as Seonnie nodded her head.

“So he’s the guy your parents set you up with?” Seonnie asked as Ji Ae nodded her head.

“Why would he hurt you like this if your parents set you both up?” Jin Ki asked worriedly when he got out of the van.

“We’re nothing, so don’t be worried about me,” Ji Ae said as she walked inside Seonnie’s home first.

Seonnie looked back at Younha as Younha had an angry expression on her face.

“Unnie, I will talk with Ji Ae,” Seonnie said as Younha nodded her head and walked back inside the van with Jin Ki and Min Ho. 


Sooo?? How was this chapter or update?! LOL.

I hope that everyone is enjoying this story!

Also, happy late Thanksgiving!

I am very thankful for having you readers reading my LAME story here.

AND ONE MORE THING!!! =]]

TOMORROW IS A BIG DAY FOR ME!

IT'LL BE MY BIRTHDAY! YAY!

I'm super excited although I'm going to be at my Auntie's shop only.

So I won't be updating tomorrow, but maybe after tomorrow okies!

LOVE YA READERS!!! <333