Song Seung Hyun.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

"N-n-no parents?" Younha stuttered. The boys all nodded as Younha looked at Tae Min. Now this made Younha even more angry. Doojoon and his boys jumped him, and he don't even have parents.

Everyone left as Jin Ki slept over at the hospital. Jonghyun and Younha went home together as no one still knew they were neighbors. Min Ho and Key left home together as their streets are closer with each other.
 
"How come--What happened--Tae Min," Younha sighed as she didn't know what to think. "You're still thinking about Tae Min?" Jonghyun asked. "How can this be? Who does Tae Min live with then?" Younha asked.
 
"He lives with his aunt," Jonghyun said. "Really? Does she love him?" Younha asked. "She loves him a lot, very much," Jonghyun answered. "How did you manage to tell her he's in the hospital?" Younha asked.
 
"Oh, Jin Ki lied that Tae Min will be spending a week with him, due to a project at school," Jonghyun said. "And she believed?" Younha asked. "Yeh," Jonghyun answered as Younha smiled assurely.
 
"That's good then," Younha said as Jonghyun smiled. "Oh, why did you go see him?" Jonghyun remembered as he looked at Younha. "He left me another note to visit him," Younha said.
 
"Did Jihyun go with you?" Jonghyun asked. "Nope, but she followed me secretly," Younha said as Jonghyun laughed. "How'd you know?" Jonghyun asked. "I can hear her loud footsteps," Younha said as Jonghyun laughed.
 
"So why did you decide to go visit Yu Mi?" Younha asked. "Oh, I just wanted to see how she was doing, since she's getting discharged tomorrow," Jonghyun answered as Younha smiled.
 
They both talked and talked until they both reached in front of each other's door apartment. "See you tomorrow buddy," Jonghyun said as Younha nodded her head. "See you too," Younha said as she walked inside her apartment.
 
-
 
Everyone was in class except for Jin Ki and Tae Min, they were at the hospital and the teacher didn't even dare to ask. While in the middle of a session of math class, a knock came to the door and caught everybody's attention.
 
"Who are you young sir?" The teacher asks as the guy ignored the teacher and climbed on Younha's desk. Younha looked at the guy and scoffed. "Bug off," Younha said as she yawned.
 
The guy crouched down ignoring the teacher's call. "Go out with me," he said as Younha looked at him. "Bwoh?!" Jonghyun and Min Ho said as Key burst out laughing. "In your dreams," Younha said as she looked away.
 
"You're really cute," he said as Key died from laughing. "Bug off already," Younha said irritatedly as she sighed. "Hey, leave her alone and go to your class young man," the teacher said.
 
"Shut up teach, do you know who I am?" The guy asked as the teacher looked at him and crossed his arms. "Who are you?" The teacher asked. "The principal's son," the guy said as he smirked.
 
"Oh, I am so sorry, take as long as you want," the teacher said as Younha's jaws dropped. "What kind of teacher are you?" Younha asked as the guy looked at her. "Tonight at 8 p.m., at the M21 Club, come," he said as he smiled and got off of her desk and walked to the door.
 
"Yah, you think I'm going to come?" Younha said as he turned back and looked at her. "You want me to wait for you after school?" He asked as Younha rolled her eyes. "Oh lord," she said.
 
"She's already having enough problems, leave her alone Seung Hyun," Jonghyun said as the guy looked at Jonghyun. "You stay out of this," the guy said. "I'm her friend, so I won't," Jonghyun said.
 
"Hmph, friend? She looks so annoyed being with you boys," the guy said. "Shut up Song Seung Hyun," Min Ho said as the guy who Jonghyun and Min Ho is calling Seung Hyun looked at them both.
 
"I better see you tonight, or consequences will happen tomorrow," Seung Hyun said as Younha sent him a death glare. "I don't take orders from anyone," Younha said as the boys went ooohhh.
 
"Pfft, you think I'm not going to do anything because you're a girl?" He asked. "You think I'm scared of you because you're a guy?" Younha shot back. "Just let it go Seung Hyun," a student said as Seung Hyun smirked.
 
"This is why I like you," Seung Hyun said and he walked out. The bell rang signaling it was time for lunch.
 

 

SORRY! ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER.

I'm going to head out for the night. TIRED AND COLD!

Somehow tonight is cold. OH WELLS!

Oh yea, sorry, it's not Choi Seung Hyun, as in TOP! LOL.

It's Song Seung Hyun from FT Island! I have to find a guy who's the same ages as SHINee. lol.

@guiwang_4ever: I'm glad you're enjoying it!

@carlyxoxorenee: Of course! You should love this guy! TAE MINNIE IS SO CUTE! ^^

@Breeannuhh: THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR LIKING MY STORY! Is my story really that good? I think I at the grammars. lol. THANKS FOR READING COMMENTING! ^^

@Lollipop_key: THANKS FOR LIKING MY STORY! Yes, Younha WILL get pissed off.

@Yoongie: Sorry for killing you with cliffhangers. THEY'RE JUST THE BEST! LMAO!

@Tiffany: Here's the UPDATE! ^^