Ditching With Min Ho...

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

"Are you sure you can go home?" Jihyun asked as she held Younha. "I can go home, I'm fine," Younha told Jihyun.

"You're lying, I should take you home. Doojoon should at least drive you," Jihyun said as Younha chuckled.

"No, no, Doojoon needs to get home before his sister kills him. I'll be fine taking the bus," Younha told Jihyun.

"Just squeeze in the car with us Younha," Jin Ki said as Younha shook her head. "I'll be fine," Younha told them as she looked up and saw Jonghyun.

"Are you going to talk to him?" Jihyun asked Younha. "No, there's nothing to talk about," Younha said as Jihyun smiled a small one.

"The bus is here, you should go," Jihyun said as the bus pulled up on the stop. "I'll be fine, I'll call you when I get home," Younha said as Jihyun nodded.

Younha walked inside the bus and so did Jonghyun. When Younha sat down, Jonghyun sat in the seat behind Younha.

The ride was silent and both Younha and Jonghyun found it pretty awkward, but Younha didn't feel bad or anything.

She wanted Jonghyun to learn a punishment from her since he thought wrong of her.

Younha's phone buzzed and she checked it. It was a text message from Doojoon saying that she and Jonghyun should just try working things out.

Younha replied no because she doesn't want to talk with Jonghyun just yet.

When the bus stopped on Younha and Jonghyun's stop, Younha walked out first with Jonghyun following behind.

Just as Jonghyun was about to touch Younha's back and stop her, Woo Young was by the gate waiting.

"Younha, I was wondering when you'd come home," Woo Young said as Younha smiled. "Well I'm home aren't I?" Younha replied.

"Oh, hey Jonghyun," Woo Young said as Jonghyun smiled a small one.

"Where's mom?" Younha asked ignoring Jonghyun. "Oh, she's inside waiting for you to come and eat dinner," Woo Young said.

"Ah, I'm pretty hungry too, I'm going to go eat first," Younha said as she walked ahead leaving the two boys behind.

"Want to join us for dinner?" Woo Young asked. "No thanks, I'm pretty tired from the concert we all went to," Jonghyun said.

"You sure?" Woo Young asked. "Yea," Jonghyun answered. The boys then went their seperate ways.

“Omma, food looks delicious!” Younha exclaimed as she clasped her hands together and pulled a seat and sat down at the dinner table.

“Of course, and it’s all for you. Woo Young and I ate already,” Yu Mi told her daughter with a smile.

When Woo Young came inside the house, he looked at Younha at why she was so cherry and happy.

“Younha, did something happen between you and Jonghyun?” Woo Young asked as Younha ignored Woo Young and ate her dinner.

“Yah, I’m talk to you,” Woo Young said as Younha looked at her brother. “Oppa, nothing happened,” Younha answered irritably as she continued to eat.

Yu Mi and Woo Young looked at each other and shook their heads. “Did something wrong happen?” Yu Mi asked Younha.

“Of course not mom, stop worrying,” Younha said as she continued eating. “Yah, I don’t remember you wearing like that when you left,” Woo Young said.

“Oh, my friends and I stopped by at Seonnie’s place for some rest since her house was near the concert we were at. As we were drinking soda, my friend Jihyun’s soda popped and it got on me. So Seonnie gave me one of her shirt to wear,” Younha lied as she prayed for them to buy her lie.

“I’m not buying it,” Yu Mi said as Woo Young nodded his head. “Neither am I.”

“Fine,” Younha replied as she slurps her bowl of noodles and head inside her bedroom. “She’s up to something,” Woo Young said as Yu Mi nodded her head.

“Jihyun-ah, I’m home,” Younha said as she was on the phone. “Ah, did you and Jonghyun talk in the bus at all?” Jihyun asked.

“No, we were silent,” Younha answered. “Hoh! Silent? Let me show him some manners!” Jihyun said as Younha giggled a bit.

“Thanks, but no thanks. It’s probably best if we just stay silent like this,” Younha said. “Yea, he probably deserves it too,” Jihyun said.

“So, what about tomorrow at school?” Jihyun asked. “I have no idea, I guess we will ignore each other,” Younha answered as Jihyun just said oh.

“Well I’m going to bed, I’m really tired,” Younha said as Jihyun said the same and the girls exchanged goodbyes and went to sleep.


The next morning, Younha grabbed a banana on the table and was about to leave when she saw a pen and newspaper on the coffee table next to where Woo Young sleeps.

Younha giggled and grabbed the newspaper as she thought of helping her brother to find a job too.

When she walked out, Jonghyun was out too and they both looked at each other for a little while and Younha turned away.

Jonghyun walked slowly up behind Younha and wanted to hug her, hold her, or at least do something, but he knows Younha would just push him away and arguments will rise.

So he just left down the stairs and outside of the gates. Younha let out a sigh as she turned around and followed Jonghyun too, since they go through the same route.

When the bus came, Jonghyun was about to climb in when Younha just walks past the bus. Jonghyun looked at Younha and wanted to call for her, bu the bus driver shouted at him.

“Are you coming in or what?!”

The door closes and the bus drives away. Younha looked as the bus drove away. “So what if he’s gone by himself?” Younha told herself as she walked on the way.

But what Younha didn’t know was, Jonghyun didn’t get on the bus, he got off and was following Younha incase something happens to her.

As Younha walked humming to a tune, she saw Min Ho at a corner light. “YAH! Min Ho-ah!” Younha shouted waving.

Jonghyun then hid behind some apartments that was there and watched Younha cross the light and watched her right arm wrap around Min Ho’s neck and walking with him.

Jonghyun started to feel weird, but he didn’t want to think of anything bad.

“Why aren’t you with hyung?” Min Ho asks Younha. “Please, he took the bus by himself,” Younha said as she let go of Min Ho’s neck and just walked normally.

“I think hyung thinks wrongly of us after yesterday night when I carried you,” Min Ho said as Younha shrugged.

“I can careless, because if he cared, he would’ve been the one punching Yong Hwa, not you,” Younha said as Min Ho smiled.

“Aww, so you do like me,” Min Ho said as Younha smiled cheekily and then frowned. “I am so mad to think right now,” Younha said with a cute pout.

“Heh, want to ditch school then?” Min Ho asked. “Can’t stupid, we have a history test today,” Younha said as Min Ho shrugged.

“So what? Tests like those come all the time, but then ditching only comes maybe around one or two times,” Min Ho said.

“What are you up to?” Younha asked. “Nothing, I just don’t want to see you sad like that,” Min Ho said as Younha smiled a small one.

“You’re very caring, but then education is more important,” Younha said as she was about to enter the school campus when Min Ho grabbed Younha’s hand and pulled her away.

“Have you already thought of what you’re majoring in?” Min Ho asked as Younha was looking back.

“Yah, we’re not ditching,” Younha said as Min Ho pulled Younha’s arm to hold as her hand was up to his chest.

“We’re ditching,” Min Ho said with a smile as he held Younha’s hand tightly not letting it go.

Without knowing, the fangirls, Krystal, Amber, Sulli, and Luna came and saw it. “I thought she was with Jonghyun?” Krystal said.

“Then why is she with Min Ho?” Sulli asked. “This seems suspicious,” Luna said as Jonghyun came trotting to the campus gate.

“Oppa,” Krystal said as Jonghyun rolled his eyes ignoring the girls. “Yah, Kim Jonghyun, aren’t you with Younha?” Amber asked.

“Why do you care?” Jonghyun asked annoyed. “We just saw her ditching with Min Ho,” Luna said.

“And?” Jonghyun asked. “Aren’t you going to do something?” Sulli asked as Jonghyun shrugged.

“What do you want me to do?” Jonghyun asked. “Are you loosing it?” Krystal asked him.

“I don’t know, am I?” Jonghyun asked with annoyance as he looked at Krystal. “Jonghyun, you’re here early, where’s Younha?” Jin Ki greeted.

“She left with-“

Before the girls can tell the boys, Jonghyun grabbed Luna’s hand and they both sprinted off.

“Jonghyun, where are you going?!” Jin Ki shouted as the girls and the boys were all lost.


Min Ho was holding Younha’s hand and he wouldn’t let go no matter how much Younha tried wiggling it off.

“I want to go back,” Younha kept saying and whining as Min Ho just kept laughing at Younha.

“You don’t want me to cuff both our hands together do you?” Min Ho asked. “Like the movie ‘Windstruck’?” Younha asked as Min Ho nodded his head.

“Please do, I want to see if you have any hand cuffs,” Younha said as Min Ho chuckled.

“Fine, but I will tie our hands together,” Min Ho said as Younha stuck out her tongue at him and looked away.

Min Ho laughed at Younha. “I love your mad faces, we should go take pictures,” Min Ho said as Younha was trying to run away when Min Ho finally dragged Younha into the photo booth.

“What do you want?” Min Ho asked. “Blue bubbles theme,” Younha said as she pressed on it. “Ready? Funny faces!” Min Ho said as he in his cheeks and crossed his eyes.

Younha stuck out her tongue and winked cutely. “Next one, I want mad faces,” Min Ho said as Younha nodded her head.

Min Ho puffed his cheeks and mugged. Younha just gave in her serious look and looked mad enough already.

“Just one nice one,” Younha said as it was their third shot. “Okay,” Min Ho replied as Min Ho and Younha smiled like friends do.

“Last one, let’s look scared,” Younha said as Min Ho smiled. Right when the shot was about to be taken, Min Ho leaned over to Younha and kissed her cheek as Younha’s jaws dropped and the snap shot.

Younha looked at Min Ho and punched him on the arm. “It was worth the punch,” Min Ho said with a smile as Younha rolled her eyes and waited for the pictures to load.

When the pictures developed and came out, they both laughed at it. “I’ll take this one,” Min Ho said as he tore off the one where he kissed Younha’s cheek and put it in his wallet.


 

Okay! So my sister has weak WIFI but I'm using it for updates!

Because my sister told me I have to stay by the door if I need internet.

So I'm like sitting by the door. I feel weird. LOL.

Anyways, MORE YOUNHA&MINHO MOMENTS! XDD