More Teasing! Keke

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

Everyone finally settled down for dinner after a game of snowball fight among all friends.

First it was boy vs. girls, and then Ara accidently hitted Jihyun with a snowball, and then Jihyun threw it back at Ara, and Key decided to throw it Tae Min, and from then on, everyone just started throwing it at each other.

“Yay, it’s dinner time, I’m so hungry,” Dongwoon said cheerfully as he touched his stomach in satisfaction on seeing food.

“You’re always hungry,” Hyunseung told him. “So what?” Dongwoon asked as he giggled.

“Where are Yoseob and Junhyung?” Jinhee asked as she was bringing the food to the dining table.

“They both chose to sleep ‘cause they’re tired,” Kikwang answered.

“Did you need help in the kitchen?” Jihyun asked looking at Jinhee working by herself only.

“Oh no, I’m used to this,” Jinhee answered smiling at Jihyun.

“Don’t worry about helping Jinhee cook or anything, because the kitchen is where she basically grew up living in,” Doojoon said as he pulled his chair out and sat down.

“Ohhhhh,” Dongwoon, Hyunseung, and Kikwang said as Doojoon glared at them.

“So we see that Doojoon knows Jinhee pretty well neh?” Younha asked looking at Jinhee to see that she was blushing.

“Should we eat now?” Jonghyun asked breaking the silence as he tugged onto Younha’s sleeve.

“What?” Younha asked as she looked at him.

“Don’t get Jinhee shy in front of Doojoon now. Don’t you want her to feel comfortable?” Jonghyun asked.

Younha then looked over at Jinhee who sat down in between Seonnie and Dongwoon.

“But then won’t it be fun to tease them though?” Younha asked with a giggle as Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows at her.

“Okay fine dad, I won’t be mean. Happy now?” Younha replied being defeated by Jonghyun’s cute angry look.

“Yes, very much, and thanks for being such a good obedient daughter,” Jonghyun answered smiling at Younha as they both laughed it off.

“Key, can you pass me the mash potatoes?” Ara asked. “Sure thing,” Key answered as he handed it to Ara.

“Jihyun-ah, save me some string beans,” Tae Min begged. “You can just share it with me dork,” Jihyun told Tae Min.

“Jin Ki-ah, are you seriously not gonna share the fried chicken Jinhee made?” Ji Ae asked Jin Ki as he held the whole bowl in his hands.

“But chicken is my favorite, and if it’s all gone, I’ll be super sad,” Jin Ki answered.

“Those aren’t the only chicken in the world,” Dongwoon said.

“Yea, besides, I can cook more for you if you want,” Jinhee suggested.

“No, he might just clean up all the fried chicken and we won’t get any!” Jonghyun, Min Ho, Tae Min, and Key shouted altogether.

“Wow, you guys all really know who Jin Ki is,” Seonnie said as she looked at the guys.

“So then you love chicken more than your girlfriend? How sad,” Kikwang said drinking his water.

“We’re not dating!” Jin Ki and Ji Ae shouted at the same time.

“Looks like it to me that you both are,” Doojoon said as he looked at them both.

“Oh really? Well, it looks like to me that you and Jinhee are likely together too,” Jin Ki blurted as Younha choked on her food, Jinhee dropped her fork, Kikwang spit out his food, Dongwoon’s water squirted, Hyunseung eyes widened as his jaw fell open, and Doojoon glared at Jin Ki.

As for the rest, they all stared at Jin Ki blankly and then back at Doojoon.

“I’m full,” Doojoon said as he threw his napkin irately onto his plate and walked out of the kitchen.

“Doo—Hyung!” Dongwoon shouted for Doojoon but then Doojoon ignored him.

Jin Ki lowered his head and took a bite out of his fried chicken drum stick.

“He didn’t even touch the food on his plate,” Hyunseung said as he rose up Doojoon’s napkin.

Silence filled the room as everyone stopped eating for a bit.

“Does this mean dinner is over?” Jinhee asked as she looked at everyone.

“Excuse me,” Jin Ki said as he got off of his seat and walked out of the dining room.

“Can we still eat?” Key asked as he put a piece of salad in his mouth.

“I think I’ll go talk to hyung,” Hyunseung said but then Dongwoon stopped him.

“I’ll go,” Jinhee volunteered as everyone gazed at her.

“I understand that it was just a joke, but then there’s really nothing between us okay,” Jinhee said as she walked out of the dining room.

-

Doojoon stood outside throwing snowballs at a snowman everyone built earlier before the snowball fight happened.

“Yo,” a voice said as Doojoon turned around to see who it was.

“Jin Ki, what do you want? You gonna make fun of me again?” Doojoon asked.

“No, I just came here to apologize,” Jin Ki said as he threw a coke at Doojoon and opened his can.

“You know that these are Junhyung’s right?” Doojoon said as he pop his soda can open.

“So what, he’s asleep. He wouldn’t know that we’re drinking it,” Jin Ki said as he and Doojoon laughed together.

“I’m sorry too Jin Ki, I know how it feels being teased about,” Doojoon apologized as Jin Ki smiled.

“It’s funny how we’re the oldest ones here, and the younger ones are making fun of us,” Jin Ki said as Doojoon cracked a small laugh.

“We should give them all a huge gift in return,” Doojoon said as Jin Ki sipped his coke and then looked at Doojoon.

“You thinking ‘bout what I’m thinking?” Jin Ki asked as Doojoon smiled and nodded his head.

“I sure am,” Doojoon said as they both laughed evilly.

Jinhee giggled seeing Jin Ki and Doojoon hanging out and laughing to themselves while she carried a tray with a teapot and two cups on it.

“I guess Jin Ki cheered him up,” Jinhee said and walked away.

-

After the quiet dinner, Jinhee cleaned up and washed the dishes.

“I’ll help you Jinhee, since no one is volunteering,” Ara said as she jumped next to Jinhee by the sink.

“Oh, I’m fine, I can do it by myself, I’m used to it,” Jinhee insisted but Ara wouldn’t take no for an answer and started washing the dishes as Jinhee rinsed them.

“So Jinhee, how long have you been living here?” Ara asked starting a conversation.

“I’ve been living here since I middle school,” Jinhee answered.

“Wow, you’ve been working here since middle school too then?” Ara asked.

“Yep, I moved here when Doojoon’s father offered me the job,” Jinhee said smiling.

“Doojoon’s father?” Ara asked. “Mm,” Jinhee answered.

“So you grew up alone then?” Ara asked as Jinhee shook her head and giggled.

“Of course not, I had Doojoon and his older sister Eun Hye,” Jinhee replied putting the glass cups away one by one.

“What about your parents?” Ara asked as Jinhee dropped the glass cups and it shattered loudly in the kitchen.

“Omo, are you okay Jinhee?” Ara asked frightened and worried as Jinhee came to her senses.

“I’m...sorry,” Jinhee apologized as she bent down to pick up the glasses.

“What happened in here?” Jihyun asked as soon as she rushed inside the kitchen.

“Be careful!” Tae Min shouted as Jinhee reached down to pick up the glasses and cutted herself by accident.

“What was the loud noise?” Seonnie asked as her and Min Ho caught up with Jihyun and Tae Min.

“You’re bleeding,” Min Ho said as Jinhee threw some pieces of the glass she picked up into the trash and ran off bumping into Jihyun, Tae Min, Seonnie, and Min Ho.

“Jinhee,” Younha called for her as she ran past Younha.

“Younha,” Ara called for her as soon as she spotted Younha.

“Why is Jinhee running away? Also, what was that sound of shattering glass?” Younha asked.

“I asked Jinhee about her parents, and then she looked like she freaked and dropped the glass cups she was holding, then accidently cut herself,” Ara answered.

Doojoon and Jin Ki came laughing through the hallway and saw everyone in blank expressions.

“What’s wrong?” Jin Ki asked. “Ah, nothing, just an accident happened,” Younha answered as Doojoon and Jin Ki nodded their heads.

“It’s okay Ara, let’s go clean that up for Jinhee,” Younha told Ara as Ara nodded her head.

“What happened to Jinhee?” Doojoon asked. “She accidently cut herself,” Tae Min answered.

“How’d that happen? She’s such a skilled cutter. Did she cut herself with a knife?” Doojoon asked with a worried look on his face.

“Uh, she just cut herself with a broken glass cup, nothing big,” Min Ho answered.

“Oh, I’ll go check up on her,” Doojoon said as he walked away looking for her.

“Let’s clean up the mess guys,” Jihyun said.

“Has anyone seen Jonghyun after dinner?” Younha asked. “Stop worrying about your boyfriend, Kikwang, Dongwoon, and Hyunseung took him and Key out,” Jin Ki answered.

“No wonder I couldn’t find the other guys too, oh well, I guess your girlfriend must be worried about you too, since you left the dinner table without taking the chicken bowl with you,” Younha replied back as Jin Ki glared at her.

Younha laughed and then walked to help clean the shattered glass on the floor.


Jinhee rinsed her hand with water and dried it with a piece of cloth, but then she couldn’t bandage her cut on time, because every time she tried, the blood just bleeds out a lot and quickly.

“Stop it,” Jinhee mumbled as she kept washing her hand.

“Jinhee, are you okay in there?” Doojoon asked from outside the bathroom.

“Y-yes,” Jinhee lied as she kept shutting on and off the sink water to wash away the blood that kept coming out instantly.

The door opened and Doojoon stood in front of Jinhee.

“Should’ve locked it,” Doojoon said as Jinhee just remained focus on her cut.

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you afraid everyone is gonna come in and make fun us?” Jinhee asked as she pressed the paper towel against her cut to slow down the bleeding.

“I’m over the ‘being teased of’ already. Jin Ki and I worked our problem too, so don’t worry a thing,” Doojoon replied as he gently grabbed Jinhee’s hand and removed the cloth.

“I don’t know why I can’t stop the bleeding so I can band-aid it,” Jinhee said as Doojoon giggled.

Doojoon washed her hand gently once more and then dabbed a little ointment on her cut to slow down the bleeding and then band-aid her cut.

“See, it wasn’t that hard now was it?” Doojoon asked as Jinhee smiled warmly at him.

“You’re always so gentle with me Doojoon, and yet, I don’t ever know how to repay you,” Jinhee said.

“Jinhee-ah, stop being such a dork will ya? You took care of me mostly when Eun Hye noona was busy learning my father’s business.

Jinhee smiled a small one as Doojoon chuckled at her.

“C’mon, everyone must be worried about you, let’s go see what they’re up to,” Doojoon said as Jinhee nodded her head.

When Doojoon turned around, everyone stood there with their eyes sparkling and smiling gleefully at Doojoon and Jinhee both.

“Ahh, scared me there,” Doojoon said as everyone laughed at him.

“What were you two doing huh?” Jihyun asked smiling sheepishly.

“Caring her cut for her,” Doojoon answered as Jinhee nodded her head in agreement.

“Sure,” Younha replied as she laughed and walked off.

“Don’t mind her, we already have perfect plans,” Jin Ki said as Doojoon smirked nodding his head.

“What kind of plans hyung?” Min Ho asked.

“It’s none of the young ones’ business,” Jin Ki said as he and Doojoon pounded their fist together.

“Fine meanies,” Tae Min said in a kiddie voice as he did his mehrong at Jin Ki and pulled Jihyun away with him.

“Whatever this business is, I do not want to be part of it,” Ji Ae said as Jin Ki laughed.

“Don’t worry, you’re not even included,” Doojoon said as Ji Ae shrugged.

“We’re back!” Kikwang shouted from the living room.

“Oh, the other boys are home,” Seonnie told Min Ho as they both walked to see what the boys went to buy.

“Where’s Younha?” Hyunseung asked as soon as he saw Min Ho and Seonnie appear in the living room.

“I think she went to the room, why?” Seonnie asked.

“Nothing much,” Jonghyun answered smiling.

“Where should we set it up at?” Kikwang asked as he was holding onto a large folded poster.

“What did you guys go buy?” Tae Min asked looking at the props in Jonghyun, Key, Hyunseung, and Kikwang’s hands.

“It’s a surprise for Younha on Christmas, so better not say a word,” Jonghyun told everyone.

“A surprise? I love surprises!” Tae Min said excitedly as Jihyun covered his mouth.

“So how are you going to set these things up?” Min Ho asked.

“Kikwang and Hyunseung had it all planned,” Key answered as Jonghyun nodded his head.

“Aww, more surprises for Younha, how sweet. Now why can’t you boys think like Jonghyun?” Jihyun asked crossing her arms as she looked at Tae Min.

“Ehh, well, uhmm...” Tae Min scratched the back of his head.

“I know right Jihyun? I agree with you on that one,” Seonnie said looking at Min Ho now too.

“I came...unprepared?” Tae Min answered unsure of what to say.

“I envy Younha,” Ara said smiling as the girls look at her.

“Key, you’d prepared something for Ara too right? Or are you just like our boyfriends who didn’t prepare anything?” Jihyun asked eyeballing Key.

“Hey, I didn’t know that Jonghyun was doing this, so I came unprepared also. Jonghyun’s the one with all the ideas, not me,” Key said defending himself.

“Yah, gifts or no gifts, surprises or no surprises, I’m happy to spend Christmas with Key and everyone,” Ara said pushing Jihyun away from Key.

“So are you both dating?” Jinhee asked as Ara and Key looked at each other blankly.

Silence filled the room as Key and Ara didn’t know how to answer Jinhee’s question. Are they...dating?

“Let’s find a place to hide these props,” Jonghyun said breaking the silence.

“Oh, I know a good place,” Doojoon said as Jonghyun nodded his head and followed Doojoon.

“C’mon guys,” Key signaled to Kikwang and Hyunseung as they followed behind Jonghyun and Doojoon.

“You and the baby needs some rest after a snowball fight we had, so come along now,” Jin Ki told Ji Ae as he held her hand leading her to her room.

Ara sighed as she smiled at Jinhee and walked away.

“So are Ara and Key dating?” Tae Min asked Jihyun. “I don’t know, Key’s your hyung,” Jihyun answered.

“But Ara’s your cousin,” Tae Min replied.

“Maybe Key didn’t ask her to be her girlfriend yet?” Seonnie suggested.

“But they both stays together like a couple,” Min Ho said as the four friends stood in confusion.

Jinhee giggled at the four friends and followed Ara.

Ara slid the door open to the other living room and turned the television on as she sat down on the ground and watched whatever that was on t.v. Jinhee sat down right beside her and shoulder bumped Ara.

“So I’m guessing that you and Key aren’t dating then?” Jinhee asked.

Ara lowered her head and nodded slowly.

“Hey, don’t be sad about it, at least you two aren’t afraid to get teased at or act cute in front of everyone,” Jinhee said as Ara looked her.

“Why do you say so?” Ara asked.

“I’m just saying, because you should be glad that Key treats you like his girlfriend,” Jinhee said.

“Well, Key confessed, but then he didn’t pop the question,” Ara replied as Jinhee giggled.

“So if he confessed already, doesn’t that mean that you’re both dating?” Jinhee asked.

“Not really, I mean, he only confessed, it doesn’t mean that he asked me to be his girlfriend,” Ara said as Jinhee giggled.

“Ara, now and days, I don’t think it really matters if the boys this century ask anymore. If they confess their love to you, then you’re both dating,” Jinhee said as Ara shook her head.

“Maybe only in your world, not mine,” Ara said as she sighed heavily.

“At least you both hang out normally, because Doojoon stopped hanging out with me ever since middle school,” Jinhee said as Ara turned to look at her.

“Why did he? That’s kind of cruel,” Ara said.

“Besides the boys he hangs out with, the rest of the students would tease us and he started to feel uncomfortable around me. Also, we split after middle school ended. The only time I get to see him is when he comes here,” Jinhee explained and Ara pitied her.

“You poor thing, how can Doojoon be like this to you? He abandoned you,” Ara said as Jinhee smiled a small one and shook her head.

“He didn’t abandon me, Doojoon wouldn’t ever. He’s a really nice guy,” Jinhee replied making Ara shook her head.

“If he’s a nice guy, he shouldn’t feel uncomfortable around you,” Ara said.

“It’s okay, really, I mean, I understand Doojoon too. He got older and more handsome, and there are thousands of girls out there that maybe will catch Doojoon’s attention, so he just kept his distance from me,” Jinhee explained.

“Is that why you look so different?” A voice asked from behind the girls.

Ara looked up as Jinhee turned around and gasped. “Younha,” Jinhee said as Younha pulled the four friends who were listening out of their hiding spots.

“These four were eavesdropping,” Younha said as Jihyun, Tae Min, Seonnie, and Min Ho laughed a little and waved at Ara and Jinhee.

“Hehe, sorry guys, we didn’t want to jump in on you two,” Jihyun apologized as Jinhee and Ara laughed.

“It’s okay,” Jinhee replied as everyone came and sat down with Ara and Jinhee.

“So Jinhee, tell me, is that why you changed your look?” Younha asked as Jinhee lowered her head and then looked back at Younha and nodded her head.

“It’s for Doojoon right?” Younha asked as Jinhee nodded her again.

“Aww, so you do like him,” Seonnie said to Jinhee and laughed.

“I really do, but sadly, he doesn’t like me,” Jinhee replied.

“Oh yea, Doojoon told me you have a boyfriend, is it true?” Younha asked.

“Boyfriend? I’ve been working so hard, I hardly have anytime to talk with boys!” Jinhee blurted aloud as laughter filled the room.

“So wait, before we get on about you and Doojoon, can you tell us why you’re living under Doojoon’s Inn and you freaked out when I mentioned about your parents?” Ara asked hoping for an answer.

Jinhee curled into a ball as she pulled her knees to her chest and held onto it.

“I don’t like talking about my past,” Jinhee answered quietly. 


 

So does the Ara and Key part answer everyone's question? KEKE.

Here's another update and I hope ya enjoyed it!

I said there would be drama and stuff, but I'LL SAVE IT FOR THE NEXT UPDATES.

OH YEA! Jonghyun's surprise for Younha...I'VE BEEN IMAGINING IT FOR MONTHS.

Ya would love it. I know, I know, everyone wants Jonghyun and Younha parts.

DON'T YOU WORRY! THERE WILL BE LOTS OF JONGHYUN AND YOUNHA PARTS SOON! EHEHE.

Btw, OFF TOPIC HERE ROFL.

BIG BANG'S COME BACK IS ON VALENTINE'S DAY! WOO.

B2ST RELEASES A TEASE FOR SHOCK JAPAN VERSION. YAY!

Okay. haha. SEE YA LOVELY READERS LATER. ;]]