Jinhee's Past and Younha's Temper Again.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

 

“Jinhee-ah, did something happen to your parents?” Jihyun asked curiously.

Jinhee kept silent still.

“Well, if you don’t want to talk about your parents, we don’t mind at all. We respect your decision,” Seonnie said as she patted Jinhee on the back softly.

“I envy you so much Younha, you have such caring friends,” Jinhee said as Younha smiled a small one and sat down next to Jinhee.

“My friends are your friends Jinhee, so no need to envy me,” Younha told Jinhee as she smiled.

“Younha’s right Jinhee, you’re also our friend,” Min Ho said giving her a warm smile.

“Omo, you guys are really the best,” Jinhee said smiling at everyone who is making her feel comfortable.

“It’s just; my past is a nightmare,” Jinhee explained and everyone’s smile turned into frowns.

“A nightmare, like how?” Tae Min asked.

“Are you going to tell the story without us too?” Doojoon asked from the sliding door.

“Can ya stop creeping up on every conversation we’re having here?” Younha asked.

“Sorry, we didn’t mean to, Jin Ki told us that you guys are here,” Kikwang apologized.

“Besides, where’d ya take Jonghyun and Key to?” Younha asked Kikwang as he looked over at the friends then at Jonghyun.

“We went out to by more ornaments for the Christmas tree!” Jonghyun lied smiling gleefully at Younha.

“Really?” Younha asked raising an eyebrow at Jonghyun.

Afraid that Jonghyun might spill out the truth, Key quickly jumped in front of Jinhee excitedly as he held onto Ara’s arm.

“Continue on with the story please,” Key said as everyone focused back on Jinhee again.

Everyone sat down in front of Jinhee as she was now their storyteller, since she is sitting next to the fireplace too.

“Ever since young, I didn’t get a normal childhood like everyone else’s. My mother always gave me a beating every time my stepfather gave her a beat down,” Jinhee started out first.

“What, how can your mother do something like that you?” Jihyun asked.

“Don’t interrupt already,” Key said. “I didn’t, she paused!” Jihyun argued back.

“Be quiet you two,” Tae Min told Key and Jihyun as they looked back at Jinhee.

“My father passed away when I was two years old, and my mother hated him for leaving us. When my mother remarried at my age being six, she thought she found happiness, but had thought wrong. My stepfather would steal her money and runaway for days, sometimes it can be weeks or months. Sometimes, he’ll come home with women and treat me and my mother as maids,” Jinhee explained some more and then let out a heavy breath.

Doojoon sat next to Jinhee as he patted her back softly.

“You don’t have to continue on anymore,” Doojoon told Jinhee.

Jinhee looked at Doojoon and smiled at him. “I’m not scared sharing my story,” Jinhee said as she turned back to everyone.

“That’s great Jinhee, I’m happy for you, but then you shouldn’t be thinking of the past and just keep on looking into the future alright?” Doojoon suggested.

“Thanks for caring so much Doojoon, but then you don’t have to worry about me now. I’m living better,” Jinhee replied.

“So what happened to your mom and stepdad?” Key asked.

“About that, it was when I reached the 5th grade. Doojoon and I have been friends already, but then I never told him anything. Until one day I guess Doojoon and the boys decided to follow me home without me not noticing at all,” Jinhee explained as the boys kind of chuckled and Jinhee smiled at them.

“Yea, I remember that, and then Jinhee’s mother came out of the house and started beating Jinhee up with a stick because she came home too late. Sometimes, Jinhee would come to school with bruises and make up lies, but I know that she lies. So after I saw it with my own eyes of her getting abused, I went home and told my father, because he’s known Jinhee for quite a while too because Jinhee sometimes comes over to my house,” Doojoon explained.

“Ahh, so Doojoon is actually a sweetheart,” Jonghyun said as Doojoon chuckled.

“He is, he helped me out a lot. My mother and stepfather went to jail and I was supposed to be put in an orphanage, but Doojoon’s father decided to take me in. Eun Hye unnie and Doojoon treated me like another sibling and I never had been so happy,” Jinhee said with a smile.

“Tough childhood eh?” Jihyun said as Tae Min looked at his girlfriend.

“What about your childhood or about yourself? Also, why did you move in with Ara?” Tae Min asked.

“Well, I was being violent like Younha back at home, so my mother sent me to live with Ara until I become a successful kid. Blah, blah, my parents argue too much to even notice that I’m alive. I purposely cause these troubles to get their attention,” Jihyun answered.

“At least you all have parents, I don’t,” Tae Min said.

“Yah, Lee Tae Min,” Min Ho said as he looked at Tae Min.

“It’s okay hyung, this looks like a circle of confession, and I just wanna say, my parents left me when I was born. This is a cruel world, because I never saw how they look like or hear their voices. I struggle everyday in my aunt and uncle’s house. They don’t even treat me like their kid, they just treat me like an outsider,” Tae Min explained.

“Speak of confession time, Min Ho, share us your story,” Younha said as she remembers the first time she slept over at his apartment.

“Seonnie can just tell you guys,” Min Ho said as he doesn’t wanna talk about it.

“No, Seonnie is not living your life. So tell us,” Jihyun said as Min Ho sighed.

“Fine, I ran away from home because of my alcoholic father. He did abuse me like how Jinhee’s mother would and I couldn’t take it anymore. All my savings I got from my job went to that apartment I have,” Min Ho explained.

“Hey, that’s sorta like me too, but then my father and I reconciled,” Kikwang spoke.

“At least you guys are off the hook, my father wants me to become a business guy,” Hyunseung shared.

“Thank god I’m free to do whatever I want,” Yoseob said.

“My parents want me to get married after high school, and I can’t afford any of that right now. I still want to have fun,” Junhyung said as everyone laughed.

“I’m glad to be treated as a prince in my family,” Dongwoon said smiling cheekily at everyone.

The room was filled with laughter as Jonghyun thought about himself. ‘I haven’t spoken with my dad for about two years now.’ He said in his head.

“Jonghyun-ah, is there something you would like to share?” Younha asked him as she smiles.

“My sister is visiting me soon from Japan,” Jonghyun shared as all Jonghyun’s friend jumped in happiness.

“If I can trade my little sister with your older sister, I would!” Key shouted aloud.

Younha looked at Jonghyun as she noticed something about him. He doesn’t look so happy and it just didn’t feel right.

“Ah, it’s already getting late, we should all go sleep,” Jinhee said as she looked at the time.

“Yes, we should sleep, I’m exhausted from shopping,” Key said.

One by one, everyone went to their rooms to sleep. Younha couldn’t sleep as she had her eyes opened while lying on her bed. The girls around her were sound asleep and Younha just couldn’t pull herself to sleep.

She got up and walked to the kitchen to grab her some milk. A cup of milk would always put her to sleep at times. Younha switched the lights on in the kitchen and saw the balcony door opened a little. She almost stepped out to the balcony but saw Doojoon and Jonghyun talking. Younha quickly switched off the lights as she came back to the door and listened.

“You were pretty quiet during that little ‘confession’ time. Anything in your head that you didn’t wanna tell the others?” Doojoon asked Jonghyun.

Jonghyun let out a small sigh as he looked over the balcony.

“It’s a long and complicated story,” Jonghyun answered as Doojoon turned to face him.

“Really? Do you mind telling me? I promise, I won’t tell Younha,” Doojoon said raising both hands up.

Jonghyun cracked a small laugh and sighed heavily.

“It’s not that I don’t want Younha to know, I just don’t want her to worry. That’s all,” Jonghyun answered.

“You don’t want her to worry? Why so?” Doojoon asked.

“As you see, my friends and I cause too much problems for her already. Not just that, she finally gets a family to be happy with too. I don’t want her to keep worrying about others and not herself,” Jonghyun answered.

“Ahh, no wonder Younha can’t leave you. You’re definitely the one who is able to understand her,” Doojoon replied and Jonghyun chuckled.

“I want her to know me well and for her to understand me, but it’s probably better this way for us to just be surprised in whatever that comes in our way,” Jonghyun said.

“So you don’t trust me enough to tell me about yourself?” Younha spoke up as she slides the door open and stands before it as she looks at Jonghyun and Doojoon.

“Younha,” both the boys’ said her name.

“I’m feeling tired, I’m gonna head to bed first,” Doojoon said as he quickly walks out of the balcony.

Jonghyun pursed his lips together as he gazes at Younha. Her arms were crossed and she gave him a long quiet stare.

“If I’m not your girlfriend to know anything about you, then what am I? Am I a girl from next door who just happens to take random trips with you everywhere?” Younha asked Jonghyun.

“Younha, it’s not like that at all,” Jonghyun said.

Younha plainly sighed as she patted his shoulder.

“I thought since you know me so well, I could’ve at least got to know you too,” Younha said as Jonghyun sighed a little.

“I want you to know me, but then I need some time to explain myself to you. Also, I trust you okay Younha? I just don’t want you to worry and pity me,” Jonghyun said as Younha rolled her eyes away.

“Jonghyun-ah, have I ever pity you before? Yea, I’m worry for everyone, but that’s because I care. If you think that I don’t care, then just talk to me when you think I care. I’m going to sleep,” Younha said as she walks away leaving Jonghyun out alone.


 

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. HAHAHA!

I LOVE YOU ALL WHO STILL STICKS TO THIS STORY THOUGH!

I'M LEAVING AFF SOON AND TO THOSE WHO READ MY OTHER STORIES, I'M MOVING THOSE OVER TO THE NEW PLACE.

This is the only story from AFF that'll be on here until it's finish. AND THE STORY IS ENDING SOON, NOT BECAUSE I'M LEAVING, BUT THEN THE END IS COMING! 

Do not worry though, THERE ARE STILL LOTS OF DRAMAS THAT'LL HAPPEN OKIES! I CAN NEVER LEAVE OUT FIGHTING PARTS. HAHAHAHA!

Okay so... REPLAY JAPANESE MV CAME OUT! YAY! I love Jonghyun. LMAO. I don't care if he's with Shin Se Kyung, I STILL LOVE HIM! LOL. I LOVE SHIN SE KYUNG TOO! AND THOSE WHO KEEPS BASHING HER, C'MON YO, GET OVER IT. XDD

SOOO ABOUT THE NEW BOY BANDS! I KNOW THERE ARE REALLY GREAT NEW BANDS THAT HAD CAME OUT, BUT I'M GLUED ONTO BLOCK B. I think it's because they didn't debut looking cutesy but GANGSTERY and HOT. lol. I'm kinda not really digging the cutesy boy mvs anymore. I MEAN I DO! I REALLY REALLY DO! LOL. B1A4 and BOYFRIEND came out REALLY CUTE, but then BLOCK B, THEY DID SOME KIND OF MAGIC TO ME. HHAHAHAH!

ALSO! WHO LOVES B2ST'S FICTION MV?! IT'S THE BEST AINT IT?! LOL. I DIED! HAHAHA. AND THEN THE JAPANESE VERSION OF BAD GIRL TOO! DAMN! ><

Okay, this is a SHINee story and i'm spazzing about ALL THESE OTHER BOY BANDS. *slaps my forehead*

I DID HOPE THAT YOU ALL ENJOYED READING THIS CHAPTER! DO NOT WORRY, I'LL UPDATE OFTEN NOW. LOL. AND THAT'S A PROMISE! I'LL UPDATE OFTEN SO YA WON'T BE SENDING BULLETS TO MY HEAD. XDD

Another thing, ONE OF MY FAVORITE SINGER CHAE DONGHA PASSED AWAY. )X I love you lots Chae Dongha, and I wish that you're not suffering in depression anymore. I hope you're happy in a whole different place. 

Last night after hearing the tragedy about Dongha, I YouTubed SG WANNABE's videos and watched them and CRIED ALL OVER AGAIN. I'm gonna miss this guy. *sniff *sniff