Misunderstandings, Arguements, and Action!

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

When Younha was pulled out of the concert, she looked around and saw no one out of that side.

"Jonghyun, I think we-" Younha paused as she was shocked at who it was. "You're not Jonghyun," Younha said as she chuckled a bit.

"What are you doing Yong Hwa?" Younha asked him. "How can you mistaken me with Jonghyun?" Yong Hwa asked as Younha shrugged.

"Well I need to find them, so I'm going to look for them," Younha said as she was about to leave when Yong Hwa stopped Younha.

"Stay for a bit with me please," Yong Hwa asked as Younha giggled and shook her head. "Really, I have to go," Younha said.

"So then my song and confession meant nothing to you?" Yong Hwa asked as Younha smiled a small one.

"Sorry Yong Hwa, but my I like someone else," Younha answered as Yong Hwa lowered his head sadly.

"Don't be sad, we are still friends," Younha said as she looked at Yong Hwa and tried to make him smile.

"You changed Younha," Yong Hwa said as Younha chuckled. "I did not," Younha said as Yong Hwa chuckled.

"Stop lying to yourself Younha, you really did change. You're not the same old Younha I used to know anymore," Yong Hwa said.

"I am still the same," Younha said as Yong Hwa looked at Younha. "Younha was meaner than this," Yong Hwa said as Younha laughed.

"Just because I am not mean does not mean I changed," Younha said with a giggled as Yong Hwa pulled Younha in for a hug.

Younha was shocked by the embrace by Yong Hwa. It's been forever since she was held by him.

"I missed you, a lot," Yong Hwa said as his head rested on her shoulder. Younha couldn't smile as she didn't feel anything.


Everyone else was in the front waiting for the light to be on and while looking around, Younha wasn't with them.

"Found you guys!" Jihyun said happily as Younha wasn't with them. "You guys have any idea if she came out of the bathroom?" Jihyun asked.

Everyone shook their heads as Jonghyun started to get worried. "I'm going to check out the back, maybe she went out the other side," Jonghyun said.

"Let me go with you," Min Ho said as Jonghyun nodded. "I'll go too!" Jihyun said as her and Tae Min left.

"Wow, I just have to be stuck with girls," Key said as Seonnie and Ara giggled. "You didn't say anything about going," Ara said.

"You can go, Ara and I can stay here incase Younha do come," Seonnie said as Key nodded his head and left.

Ara and Seonnie were left alone and they both just smiled at each other. "So you like Key?" Seonnie asked.

"Yea, but we're just better off as friends," Ara said as Seonnie smiled. "That's cool," Seonnie said as Ara nodded.

"So, how are things with you and Min Ho?" Ara asked. "We're friends as well," Seonnie answered. "I see," Ara replied.

Then their conversation went into silent.


"I really got to go and find my friends," Younha said as she was about to leave when Yong Hwa saw Jonghyun from the corner of his eyes looking for Younha.

When he saw Jonghyun looking, Yong Hwa purposely pulled Younha in for a kiss.

When Jonghyun saw this, he just turned around and left as everyone was in shock. Key saw Jonghyun walking his way angrily and was confused.

Jihyun and Min Ho were confused as they didn't know why Jonghyun was mad until they heard a loud slap.

Even before the slap, Key saw the kiss and was also angry at Younha and ran after Jonghyun.

"What are you doing?!" Younha asked as she distant herself from Yong Hwa. "I want you Younha, I love you," Yong Hwa said.

"You're freaken' crazy!" Younha shouted as she walked away but then Yong Hwa grabbed onto Younha's wrist tightly hurting her.

"Let me go!" Younha shouted. "Let her go!" Min Ho shouted as he came and punched Yong Hwa on the face.

Jihyun gasped as she didn't even see Min Ho run to punch Yong Hwa. "Don't touch Younha," Min Ho said as he sent another punch at Yong Hwa.

Younha was surprised to see Min Ho, but how come there was no Jonghyun. Then Yong Hwa pushed Min Ho off and punched Min Ho back.

"Younha's my friend, not yours!" Yong Hwa shouted as he was going to send another punch at Min Ho but then Younha pushed Yong Hwa away.

"Don't touch Min Ho, he's not your business," Younha said blocking Min Ho. Jihyun then walked over to pull Min Ho away.

"Let go of me Jihyun," Min Ho said as he looked at Yong Hwa. "Touch her again, and you're dead! Got that?!" Min Ho angrily shouted.

"Kill me then if you have the guts," Yong Hwa said as he took off his jacket and faced Min Ho. "Stop it you guys," Younha said as she pushed Yong Hwa away.

"I won't stop Younha, you know how I am," Yong Hwa said as Younha slapped him one more time.

"Don't come near me again," Younha said as she grabbed Min Ho and walked away.

"I can't believe I thought you were actually cute," Jihyun said as Tae Min clucked his tongue together and walked away.

Younha saw Jonghyun and Key talking to Seonnie and Ara. "Unnie, thank goodness you're fine," Seonnie said.

"Of course she would be fine," Jonghyun said as he turned around while holding a girl with his left arm.

Younha was confused by his actions. 'Did he saw the kiss and mistaken it?' Younha asked herself as Min Ho was shocked himself.

Everyone was except for Key. "So who's this?" Younha asked. "Oh, this is Jaehwa," Jonghyun introduced as Younha didn't even want to shake hands with the girl.

"What's going on?" Jihyun asked as Jonghyun shrugged. "Nothing, I'm just making new friends," Jonghyun said with a laugh as Younha looked away.

Then Yong Hwa came and Jonghyun called for him. "Come stay with us until the lights come back on!" Jonghyun said as Younha pushed Jonghyun.

"What's gotten into you?" Younha asked. "What's gotten into me? Nothing," Jonghyun answered. "You're the problem," Key said.

"What?" Younha asked. "You didn't even know what happened back there hyung," Tae Min said as Jonghyun laughed away.

"Younha, if you never liked me and wanted Yong Hwa, you could've just told me. Don't lead me on again," Jonghyun said.

Younha's jaws dropped as she tightened a fist. "Yea, all I do is lead you on. I'm sorry, maybe I should stop," Younha said as she knew Jonghyun won't listen to an explanation.

"Younha," Jihyun said as Younha chuckled. "I knew it! No wonder we came to this concert," Jonghyun said.

"Yea, so you can go back on and smooch with Yong Hwa," Key said as Ara and Seonnie looked at Younha.

"I did not kiss him," Younha said. "You didn't? I saw it!" Jonghyun shouted. "Well you saw it wrong!" Younha shouted.

"So what was it? Killing a bug? I don't think so!" Jonghyun said as Younha was about to slap him when she stopped herself.

"Fine, I kissed him, but then I didn't want to. It was a force only," Younha said as Jonghyun chuckled and turned away.

"You'd think I believe you?" Jonghyun asked. "She's telling the tru-" Before Jihyun could say anything Younha stopped her.

"Forget Jihyun, a man who never listens, never cares," Younha said as Jonghyun held onto Younha's shoulder.

"What do you mean I don't care?!" Jonghyun asked. "You don't!" Younha argued back. "How?!" Jonghyun shouted back.

"You couldn't even stay longer to find out what would've happened! You just took it the wrong way and left!" Younha yelled.

"Because you were enjoying it," Jonghyun said. "How could you tell?" Younha asked. "I saw it with my own eyes! You kissed him alright!" Jonghyun shouted.

"WOULD YOU TWO JUST STOP IT?!" Jihyun yelled as she couldn't take it anymore.

"NO! Get out of our business!" Younha and Jonghyun both yelled at Jihyun as Jihyun tightened her fist.

"Don't try and stop them," Tae Min said as Jihyun angrily walked away.


Jin Ki coughed as he spit out some blood to the ground. "You're going to hurt yourself for Younha? Why?" Hyuna asked.

"Because she's my friend," Jin Ki said as a big built muscular guy grabbed Jin Ki by the collar and raised him up off the ground.

"Stop answering the same question, it's getting boring," Hyuna said as Soo Young was feeling a bit bad now.

"Seo Hyun, call Yong Hwa and ask him when he's coming," Soo Young said as the girl Seo Hyun nodded and called Yong Hwa right away.

Yong Hwa picked up the phone as it started ringing. "Coming yet?" Seo Hyun asked. "Yea, I'll be there," Yong Hwa said as he ignored Younha and Jonghyun.

"The only way to get Younha to come see me is hold Jin Ki hostage," Yong Hwa mumbled as Seonnie heard him.

Yong Hwa walked away to his car and Seonnie ran to Younha and pulled her away.

"This is over yet Seonnie, leave me alone!" Younha shouted as Seonnie shook Younha. "Snap out of it! Don't you see that Jin Ki was never here?" Seonnie said as Younha realized that Jin Ki was never here.

"I heard Yong Hwa saying something about Jin Ki and holding him in hostage, we should go find him instead of fighting," Seonnie said as Younha turned around and saw Yong Hwa closing his door.

Younha ran to Yong Hwa's car as she ignored Jonghyun's calls as he was all yelling.

"Where's Jin Ki?!" Younha asked holding onto Yong Hwa's collar. "I have no idea what you're talking about," Yong Hwa replied.

"You either tell me now or I will murder you," Younha said as Yong Hwa chuckled innocently.

"I said I wasn't done with you Younha! Don't ignore me!" Jonghyun said as he stood behind Younha.

"Just shut up Jonghyun! You want to believe what you saw, then go for it!" Younha shouted as her phone vibrated.

Younha took it out and saw a video message. It was Jin Ki who was getting beat up badly and then the phone moved to a person.

"Younha, hello there. It's Hyuna, if you don't remember. Come to the Brawl Warehouse if you want him to leave alive," Hyuna said.

"Don't come Younha, it's only a trap!" Jin Ki shouted as the video ended. "Move aside," Younha said as she pushed Jonghyun away.

"Who was that and where are you going?" Jonghyun asked. "Why do you care?" Younha said as she walked up to Jihyun.

"Want some action?" Younha asked Jihyun. "You know I'm always ready for it," Jihyun said. "Where are you girls going?" Tae Min asked.

"It's none of your business," Younha said as she and Jihyun started walking away. "I'm going after them," Min Ho said as he followed Younha and Jihyun.

Tae Min then followed too as the rest didn't know what was going on. "Jin Ki's in trouble with the I hated," Younha told Jihyun.

"Hyuna?" Jihyun asked. "Yep and I should've listened to Doojoon," Younha replied as she ran to where the warehouse was.


Jin Ki was on the ground again and didn't dare attack his opponent further. "When Younha gets here, you'll be freed to go," Hyuna said.

"But that wasn't Yong Hwa's plan," Soo Young said. "I don't give a okay. Your Jonghyun never showed up, so shut the up and let me do what I got to do," Hyuna said.

"You're a crazy ," Soo Young said. "I know I am," Hyuna said. "Then why didn't you just call Younha yourself from the start?" Seo Hyun asked.

"I love to tease boys you know," Hyuna said as Jin Ki groaned. "You won't...get away...with this," Jin Ki said as Hyuna turned to look at him.

"Give him another beating," Hyuna said as she drank some water and watched Jin Ki get beat up.

Before being thrown to the ground, the door slid open and there was Younha sweating and panting.

"Leave Jin Ki out of this you son of a !" Younha screamed as she ran and tried to beat up Hyuna but the big guy who was giving Jin Ki the beating grabbed Younha by the neck.

Younha tried hitting the guy away as she looked at Hyuna. Hyuna laughed as Jihyun and Min Ho came to help Younha.

Jihyun bit the guy's arm to release Younha and Min Ho kicked the guy in the balls. The guy fell down for a bit but then he pushed Jihyun to the ground hard and punched Min Ho to the ground.

"He's too strong," Jihyun said as Younha looked at Hyuna angrily. "What do you want from me?" Younha asked.

"I want you to that you shouldn't mess with me when Doojoon and I were together," Hyuna said as Younha stood up from the ground.

"We can take this guy Younha, go for Hyuna," Min Ho said as Jihyun agreed. Tae Min helped raise Jin Ki up as he saw Jin Ki on the ground.

"Hyung, that lady is the one who put me in the hospital, I didn't know she would hurt you too," Tae Min said as Jin Ki looked at Hyuna.

"So it was you?" Jin Ki asked looking at Hyuna. "It was me what?" Hyuna asked. "The one who put Tae Min in the hospital," Jin Ki said as Younha tightened her fists even more.

"Of course. If I hurt Younha's friends, she would understand how much it hurts when she last hurt me and my friends," Hyuna said.

"So it's only for payback? Couldn't you do this on your own instead of hiring such a big man to do it?" Younha said.

"I don't care, it's my life, my choice," Hyuna said. "Yea, your choice to be cocky and use someone to fight your own battles," Jihyun said.

"Shut up! You want to fight then come on!" Hyuna shouted as Younha ran over at Hyuna and tackled her.

"You go Younha! BEAT THAT !" Jihyun shouted as she started punching the big guy who Min Ho they are fighting with.

Soo Young and Seo Hyun held each other as Younha threw Hyuna to the table. "!" Hyuna shouted as she kicked Younha on the stomach.

Younha yelped in pain but tried not to show it. She knew her wound wasn't fully healed, but she didn't care, no one messes with her.

Then Hyuna kicked her on the face as Younha was still on the ground. "Younha!" Jihyun shouted as she ran and tackled Hyuna down.

Jihyun socked Hyuna's face two times before Hyuna pushed Jihyun off. "Don't touch Younha!" Jihyun shouted as she kicked Hyuna's back which made Hyuna fall down flat face.

Hyuna slowly stood up as Younha got up and kicked Hyuna on the face too which made her roll over a bit.

"Need help here!" Min Ho shouted as the guy was choking him. "Coming hyung!" Tae Min shouted as he jump kick the big guy's chest.

Hyuna then saw a mini blood stain on Younha's shirt and knew that it has to be the wound she was stabbed at.

"Hah, aren't you scared your wound will open more?" Hyuna asked looking at it. "How'd you know I was wounded?" Younha asked.

"I followed Doojoon," Hyuna answered as Younha chuckled. "Stalker," Younha said as Hyuna smiled. "You know it," Hyuna replied.

"She's all mine Jihyun," Younha said as Jihyun smirked. "Got it," Jihyun said as she walked to help Min Ho and Tae Min.

Younha kicked Hyuna and then headlocked her. Hyuna struggled free and kicked Younha to the ground.

Hyuna then aimed for Younha's wounded stomach and kicked Younha's stomach. Younha cried in pain, but she didn't want to give up.

Younha grabbed Hyuna's foot and pulled Hyuna down so she'd fall. Younha tried getting up, but her wound was hurting too much.

"Younha!" Jihyun shouted worriedly as she ran to kick Hyuna as Hyuna laid on the ground.

Jihyun then got on top Hyuna and threw a couple of punches on Hyuna. Then Hyuna pushed Jihyun off and walked over to where Younha was at.

Blood was coming out and Younha tried covering it with her hands. "It's no use now Younha!" Hyuna said as she stepped on Younha's wound.

"Ahhhhhh!"Younha winced in pain as Min Ho stopped hitting the big guy and ran to help her. Min Ho spun Hyuna around, slapped her hard across the face and kicked her to the ground.

"Younha, Younha, are you okay?" Min Ho asked as he held Younha in his arms. Jihyun was too busy to think of anything when she saw Min Ho's eyes tearing up.

Jihyun was too worried about Younha's health. Then a car was heard outside and in walked Yong Hwa and the rest of the crew.

"Unnie!" Seonnie gasped as she ran over to Younha's body. "I'm...okay," Younha said as she tried covering her blood.

"YOUNHA!" A voice shouted as Younha slowly sat up to look. "Doojoon," Hyuna said as Doojoon looked at Hyuna.

"YOU WRETCH!" Doojoon shouted as it echoed throughout the warehouse. "Oppa, you don't understand!" Hyuna said as Doojoon ignored her.

"Younha, she needs to get to the hospital," Doojoon said as Younha shook her head. "I don't want my mom and brother to be worried, so no more hospital," Younha said shaking her head.

Jonghyun was so shocked to see Younha in pain. His heart ached to see Min Ho holding Younha too.

"Then where do you want to go? You're loosing a lot of blood!" Min Ho cried as he held Younha tightly.

"I won't die stupid...Stop crying," Younha said as she giggled a little. "Go to my place, I'll stitch her up!" Seonnie said as Doojoon nodded his head.

"Can you carry her?" Doojoon asked. "Yea," Min Ho answered as he carried Younha bridal style.

Tae Min and Jihyun helped Jin Ki up to the car. Hyuna and the girls were all watching as they didn't know what will happen next.

"I see you hurt Younha again, and you're dead," Doojoon told Hyuna as he walked out ahead.

Min Ho stopped his track as he saw Jonghyun looking at him and Younha. "Go Min Ho," Younha said. "Y-yeh," Min Ho replied as he walked to the car.

"You coming?" Doojoon asked Jonghyun. "Yea," Jonghyun answered as he got in the car sitting on the passenger side.

"Damn Doojoon, you took the van, smart!" Jihyun joked. "Stop teasing me," Doojoon said as he drove away from the warehouse.

Yong Hwa watched them drive away and he walked inside the warehouse.

"Just give up," he said.


 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ONE LONG CHAPTER!

Okies, so I added in a little Minho and Younha thing for the ones who never got their mini action. LOL.

So what do you think?!?!? DON'T KILL ME OK!

Don't worry, Younha won't die!!! Heheh.

I will not be having any internet tomorrow evening, but I'm sure I will have internet on Sunday and Monday, so I will BE BACK SOON TO UPDATE!

Don't you worry about me! TEE-HEE!

I love you all my READERS AND COMMENTERS!

Silent readers too. ROFL! XDD