Sunday Has COME! PT.2

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

Jin Ki sat down on a bench as he watched all his friends having fun with their pair. Then his phone vibrated out of the blue.

“Hello?” Jin Ki answered. “Ready for tonight?” The girl asked as Jin Ki sighed. “Let me ask you a question,” Jin Ki said. “Hmph, sure,” the girl replied.

"Don't worry about tonight," Jin Ki said as he hung up on the girl this time.


Later on that night, Younha received a call from Yong Hwa. “I have the tickets for your friends, just come right up the door and you’ll receive it,” Yong Hwa said.

“Alright then, thanks Yong Hwa,” Younha said as she hung up the phone and then thought for a minute.

“I’m going out tonight for a little concert fun with my friends, I’ll be back late,” Younha told Yu Mi. “Alright, but don’t go for so long,” Yu Mi said.

“I won’t,” Younha replied as Woo Young was all shouting happily at the television as he sat down in the living room eating ramen noodles.

“Oppa, help omma with dinner too,” Younha said. “Yeh dongsaeng,” Woo Young answered as Younha smiled and closed the behind her meeting Jonghyun by the stairs.

“Ready to go my lady?” Jonghyun asked as Younha giggled. “You’re too silly,” Younha said as she walked ahead of him.

“Yah, I’m offering you my arm to hold, why can’t you take it?” Jonghyun asked. “Yah, Jonghyun-ssi, I’m not a little kid anymore, I can go by myself,” Younha said.

“Hmm, that’s what you think,” Jonghyun said as he quickly came and grab Younha’s hand as they both ran for the bus that was coming

“Jonghyun-ah!” Younha shouted with joy as Jonghyun laughed. Younha was also smiling with happiness; her neighbor Jonghyun is just someone who wants to steal her heart.

But is Younha willingly to give her heart to him fully already? Younha wasn’t even sure enough herself if she’s ready to move on yet.

“Yah, it’s so cold, thank goodness I’m wearing a big coat,” Jihyun said as she walked inside Jin Ki’s car. “No worries my dear, you have my jacket too,” Tae Min said as Jihyun looked away.

“Min Ho’s next right?” Jihyun asked ignoring Tae Min. “Yeh,” Jin Ki answered as he chuckled at Tae Min.

Seonnie entered the bus and saw Younha and Jonghyun. “I wonder if the concert will be cold or hot inside,” Seonnie said as she held a cute gray trench coat.

“I don’t think it’ll snow in there,” Jonghyun joked as Younha pinched him. “Well, a lot of people would be there, so I think it would be warm,” Younha said assuring Seonnie as Seonnie smiled.

 "Are you two like together now?" Seonnie asked Younha. Jonghyun giggled and shook his head. "No, we're just together," Jonghyun answered as Younha and Seonnie laughed.

"That didn't even make sense," Younha said as Jonghyun pouted. "It's okay, I think he meant to say you two came together," Seonnie said as Jonghyun nodded his head.

Then Younha thought back of the familiar person she saw at the mall. "It can't be her right?" Younha said as she sighed.


"I'm going to park the car, go find Younha them first," Jin Ki told Tae Min as he dropped Tae Min, Min Ho, Key, and Jihyun off.

As Jin Ki made his way to park the car, the friends went to find Younha and Jonghyun.

Younha, Seonnie, and Jonghyun got off the bus and saw their friends walking to the concert building. "Guys! Over here!" Younha shouted as Jihyun smiled.

"I should've taken the bus, the boys were such snobs!" Jihyun joked as Younha laughed. "How funny," Younha said as Tae Min pouted.

"But Tae Min was adorable," Jihyun said so that Tae Min would smile. "You dorks, should we get going inside?" Younha asked.

"Oh, where's Jin Ki?" Jonghyun asked. "He went to park the car," Min Ho answered as Younha smiled at him.

Min Ho smiled a small one and walked to Seonnie. "Everyone seems to be coupled up, want to just hang along with me?" Min Ho asked.

Seonnie was shocked, Min Ho would never say such things to her. "Uhmm, I guess so," Seonnie replied as she side with Min Ho.

"Wait! Ara is missing!" Key shouted as a taxi parked on the sidewalk. "Here's the fee," the person said.

"Ara?" Key asked. "Sorry, am I late? My mom made me clean the house before leaving the house, so I didn't get to come with Jihyun," Ara said.

"Ah, that's right, I forgot to tell you guys Ara had to clean the house," Jihyun said as everyone laughed.

"Okay, should we go in now?" Jihyun asked. "Yea, it's getting cold out here," Tae Min said as everyone went to the door and got the tickets like what Yong Hwa told Younha.

Just before entering in, Younha's phone rang. "Go on first, I have to take this," Younha said as her friends nodded and walked in.

"Doojoon, it's been awhile, how are-"

"Don't go to Yong Hwa's concert. It's a trap Younha!" Doojoon shouted. "What are you saying?" Younha asked.

"I remember him talking to someone about having Jonghyun and you back when you were at the hospital. It was Yong Hwa I think," Doojoon said.

"Doojoon, I'm already over here, I am not turning back," Younha said. "Younha, I heard it clearly from Hyuna!" Doojoon said.

"Hyuna doesn't even know Yong Hwa," Younha said. "Believe me Younha," Doojoon said. "I gotta go Doojoon," Younha said and hung up.

"Who was it?" Jonghyun asked. "Huh? Oh, no one," Younha lied as she smiled at Jonghyun and her friends.

"It's weird isn't it? No one is out here in line, but cars are parked around," Key said. "Hmm, that is weird, but they're probably all inside," Jonghyun said.

"See, don't you hear music thumping? I think we came kind of late," Jihyun said. "It's alright," Younha said as the lights flashed brightly and people were cheering.


"I can't wait to see Younha's face when she knows that Yong Hwa is behind all this," a girl said.

"Yong Hwa just wants Younha, as I want my man," another one said. "Haha, we're such daredevils," the first girl said.

"Stop chit chatting there and watch out for Younha's guy friends. Make sure Younha is alone when I get my chance to beat her up," another girl with black hair said.

"Beat her up? That wasn't the deal you made with Yong Hwa!" The second girl said. "Well, I'm changing plans of my own," the black hair girl said.

"We were suppose to only beat up the Younha's friends, not her," the first one said. "I don't give a damn," the black hair girl said as she walked out.


"Should we go stay in the front?!" Ara asked excitedly. "We should!" Key shouted as the two ran to stand in front and jumped crazily having fun to a rock song Yong Hwa and his crew sang.

"Let's go!" Younha said as she grabbed Jonghyun's hand. Then everyone else follow the lead and started dancing too.

After that song ended, Yong Hwa came to the microphone. He looked down at Younha when he found her in the crowds.

"I would like to say that this next song I'm singing here is for a special girl who I been through with since we were kids. I wrote this song especially for you, hoping that you would give me a chance since I never got to confess my love for you. I would like to confess through it with this song," Yong Hwa announced as Younha's eyes widened.

Jonghyun looked at Younha as she stood frozen like a statue. Min Ho was shocked as well as all of the friends were too.

No one saw this coming that Yong Hwa would confess his feelings, his love to Younha at all.

[ LISTEN TO THE SONG OK! IT IS CALLED LOVE LIGHT! I LOVE THIS SONG! HAHA! ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyL6fAKwURk

When the song started, Younha then thought of the past of when Yong Hwa and her spent together growing up.


*Kindergarten

"Hi, my name is Jung Yong Hwa, want to be friends?" A little boy asked. "I'm Jang Younha, and sure, we can be friends!" A little girl answered with a huge smile.

*1st Grade

"I brought extra apples for you today Younha, eat them up okay!" Yong Hwa said as Younha giggled. "How about some peanut butter and jelly sandwich too? My maid made it for us!" Younha said as Yong Hwa nodded.

*2nd Grade

"Younha, you are my bestest friend, I don't ever want to lose you," Yong Hwa said. "You won't ever lose a friend like me ever. We are going to be best friends forever!" Younha said.

"Pinky promise?" Yong Hwa asked. "Of course!" Younha replied as they both pinky promised.

*3rd Grade

"Yong Hwa, my mommy and daddy yells at me a lot. I don't think they love me," a sad Younha said as she curled up into a ball sitting alone in the park.

Yong Hwa then hugged her and said, "One day I will make you my wife and I will love you forever and not let you sad."

"Really?" Younha asked. "Of course, I don't want my best friend to be sad. I will always be here for you Younha," Yong Hwa said.

"You're the best!" Younha said as she hugged Yong Hwa.

*4th Grade

"Younha, my mom made us some cookies, and I brought you the ones with blue icing," Yong Hwa said as he gave it to Younha.

"Yummy, they are delicious Yong Hwa!" Younha said as she happily smiled having blue icing all over her teeth.

"Haha, you have blue teeth!" Yong Hwa said as he laughed. Younha checked her teeth and then laughed also.

*5th Grade

"Younha! Will she be okay? Come on! A car hit her!" Yong Hwa asked the doctors as Younha was bleeding all over.

"Young man, please wait out here," the doctor told Yong Hwa as he started to cry. "It'll be alright Young Master Yong Hwa," his chauffer said.

"No! It won't be alright, because if Younha dies, I won't have a best friend anymore!" Yong Hwa shouted angrily.

"She will not die young master, she will live! Miss Younha is strong, so be strong for her too," his cheuffer said.

"I can't believe Younha did this after her mom yelled at her," Yong Hwa said. "It was only a little fight at school."

*7th Grade

"Younha, I don't want you to fight anymore," Yong Hwa told her. "I don't care, fighting is my thing, so don't stop me," Younha stubbornly said.

"Yah, when did you started to change huh?" Yong Hwa asked. "Oh please, I didn't change!" Younha said.

"If you didn't, then you better stop fighting," Yong Hwa said. "I'll see what I can do," Younha said as Yong Hwa pulled Younha in for a kiss.

*8th Grade

"Younha, I found out that I'm going to move, since my father's business has grown," Yong Hwa said.

"No, you can't leave me, we're best friends," Younha said as Yong Hwa sadly sighed.

"I have to leave, my parents packed my stuff already," Yong Hwa said as Younha angrily kicked a soda can next to her.

She then pulled out one of his button off of his shirt and ran off home.


After the song ended, Younha turned around and pushed Jonghyun away as she ran to the bathroom.

"Should I go get her?" Jihyun asked. Yong Hwa saw Younha leave the room and he smiled.

The lights turned off as soon as Jihyun was about to make her way over to Younha.

"What happened to the lights?" Some fans asked. "Does this mean the concert is over?" Key asked.

"I can't see a damn thing!" Jonghyun angrily said as he tried looking for Younha. "Find Younha!" Jonghyun said.

"Got it!" The friends all said as Jihyun was alone in the middle of the crowd. "Guys, where are you?!" Jihyun shouted.

"Sorry about the light, we will need to fix them now, so can everyone step outside for a quick second?" A worker asked.

Everyone started moving and Jihyun was being pushed. Jihyun then took out her cellphone for light and tried searching for her friends but didn't see anyone.

People were talking too loud and she couldn't hear her friends.

As for Younha, while she was in the bathroom, the lights went out on her too and she took out her cellphone for some light.

"Damn it!" Younha angrily shouted as she touched the wall to support her way out of the bathroom.

When she got out, she saw people leaving. "What happened?" Younha asked herself as someone came from behind and covered her eyes.

"Jonghyun?" Younha asked as she touched the hands covering her eyes. "Found you, come with me," he said as Younha held his hand and followed him.


The doors opened and in walked Jin Ki. The girl Jin Ki saw last time stood up. "What are you doing here alone?" The girl asked.

"None of your business," Jin Ki said. "Where are you friends?" The girl asked as Jin Ki laughed.

"My friends has nothing to do with this. It's only between you and me," Jin Ki said as the girl rolled her eyes.

"It's nice to have you here Jin Ki," a girl said from behind the chair as she spun herself around and looked at Jin Ki.

"Soo Young, tch, I should've guessed it was all your idea," Jin Ki said. "Actually, it's Younha's old friend who came up with the idea," Soo Young said.

"Who?" Jin Ki asked as he was irritated looking at Soo Young. "Me, Kim Hyuna," Hyuna said as she came out behind of Jin Ki.


 

OKAY! I DON'T HAVE FIVE CHAPTERS, BUT ITS A LONG UPDATE RIGHT?! LOL.

I am still on hiatus due to no internet, BUT I'M LUCKY THIS WEEK TO HAVE INTERNET AT MY OLDER SISTER'S HOUSE.

So I will update another chapter soon okies LOVES!

THanks for reading and commenting!

HELLO TO ALL OF MY NEW READERS!

I APPRECIATE THE COMMENTS AND EVERYTHING! I miss you all very much! =]]