Home At Last!

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

 

“Goodbye!!” Jinhee shouted waving as everyone got in their cars and left. “We’ll come back in the summer!” Younha shouted back waving her hand out the window as her head was popped out too. Jonghyun pulled Younha back and had her sit down properly.

“You might fall out the window,” Jonghyun said as Younha laughed. “When did you two become such a cute couple? The last time I remember, Younha’s always abusing Jonghyun,” Ara asked while wondering. “People changes,” Jihyun answered.

“This was one of the best Christmases ever,” Ji Ae said as she rubs her tummy. “Of course it’s fun. You spent it with Jin Ki hyung mostly,” Key teased. “Yah, you punk!” Jin Ki shouted as he glared at Key. “Watch the road hyung, we don’t want to die now,” Min Ho spoke up.

“I’m quite curious about your guys’ relationship,” Seonnie asked whilst looking at her cousin Ji Ae. “Huh? Jin Ki and I are just friends,” Ji Ae answered. “You can both stop lying to us already. We know you two are falling for each other,” Younha said.

“You all think too much. Ji Ae needs help and I’m there for her,” Jin Ki explains. “Yea, you help her by being her boyfriend,” Tae Min joked. “You’re gonna get it as soon as the car stops,” Jin Ki told him.

--

Tae Min, Jihyun, Ara, and Key were dropped off at last, and the rest went to Seonnie’s place to drop off Seonnie and Ji Ae. “Are you gonna call your parents at least?” Younha asked Ji Ae. “Yeh, I’ll call them as soon as Seonnie we get home,” Ji Ae answered.

“Don’t worry about Yoon Shi Yoon okay? Younha got this,” Min Ho said as Younha punched him on the arm. “Yah, you take me as a man or what?” She asked. “Ok, I’m sorry!” Min Ho apologizes. “We’re here,” Jin Ki said as he stops the car in front of Seonnie’s place.

“Let me walk you,” Min Ho suggested as he held onto Seonnie’s hand. “Okay,” Seonnie blushes. “Oh la la, I love the romantic aura,” Younha teased the lovers. “Jonghyun’s gonna do the same to you!” Min Ho said sticking his tongue out to her. “Shut up!” Younha yelled as Jonghyun just laughed.

Jin Ki helped Ji Ae out of the car and carried her stuff also. “Jonghyun, come move your bag so I can get Ji Ae’s bag,” Jin Ki told Jonghyun. “Okay,” Jonghyun replied as he gets out of the car. “I need to pee,” Younha said as she too gets out of the car and walks up to Seonnie asking for her key so she can go pee.

Seonnie and Min Ho took their precious time walking slowly as Younha ran for it, unlocking the door. “Thanks Jin Ki, but then I can carry it myself,” Ji Ae told him. “No, you’re with child,” Jin Ki responded. Ji Ae pouted at him then let out a small giggle.

Right when they were about to head off inside, a car rolled up. “Seonnie, you have guests at night?” Min Ho asks. “I shouldn’t, unless it’s my grandma coming home from her friend’s place,” Seonnie answered. Ji Ae gasped as soon as she recognizes the car.

“Mother, father,” Ji Ae whispered. “Your parents?” Jin Ki asks. “Park Ji Ae!” An elderly man shouted as soon as he got out of the car. “Father,” Ji Ae’s voice trembled as her father and mother walks up to her. “How can you just run away from home like this?!” Her mother shouted while slapping her two times on the head.

“Auntie, uncle, please don’t hurt Ji Ae,” Seonnie pleaded as she ran up to hug Ji Ae. “Shut up Seonnie! You probably lured her here to get with your gangster friends!” Ji Ae’s mother yelled at Seonnie. “Mother, don’t blame it on Seonnie,” Ji Ae pleaded, but her mother just hitted her again.

“Please stop hurting Ji Ae,” Jin Ki begged. Ji Ae’s mother and father looked Jin Ki from head to toe and sighed with anger. “Who the heck is this guy? Is this the guy you’re cheating Shi Yoon with?! Huh?!” Ji Ae’s mother shouted. “No, Shi Yoon and I broke up already, you know that,” Ji Ae answered.

“Why are you here and why’d you runaway from home? Do you know how much Shi Yoon worries?” Her mother asks whilst hitting Ji Ae. “Please stop hurting Ji Ae, she’s with child,” Jin Ki spoke up. “With child?!” Ji Ae’s parents furiously blew it up on Jin Ki this time.

“Are you the one responsible!?” Ji Ae’s father asked as he hits Jin Ki. “Please Uncle, stop it!” Seonnie pleaded. “Ahh that felt great,” Younha said coming out of Seonnie’s house. Then she noticed Jin Ki getting hit and she ran to check. “Why did you get her pregnant?!” Ji Ae’s mother also asked as she slaps Jin Ki.

“Stop it!” Younha shouted with her loud voice. Ji Ae’s parents stopped and looked at Younha. “What right does it give for you two to hit Jin Ki?” Younha asked. “He got my daughter pregnant!” Ji Ae’s father answered. “No he didn’t! Your daughter ran away from home because her supposedly fiancée wouldn’t except his own kid,” Younha replied.

“Shi Yoon is not like this. Not at all! He’s a bright child who loved Ji Ae, and Ji Ae just threw it all away!” Ji Ae’s mother said. “Yah! You’re gonna put your daughter down? Didn’t you know that she was ?!” Younha shouted angrily. “ by who? This boy?!” Ji Ae’s father asked infuriated.

“By your little perfect Shi Yoon,” Younha answered. “Hmph, how would you know? You don’t even know how or who Yoon Shi Yoon is!” Ji Ae’s parents said praising Shi Yoon like he’s a god or something. “Ji Ae, are you gonna stand there and not tell your parents?” Younha asked.

Ji Ae’s parents looked at her and waited for their answer. “The child I’m carrying is Shi Yoon’s kid. He forced me to get an abortion by throwing money in my face. But I couldn’t do it, so I thought that maybe I’d hide over here for sometime until the child is born and I’ll return home,” Ji Ae told her parents.

Her father took in a deep breath and then let it out, as her mother just remains crossing her arms. “I don’t believe it. The Yoon’s are not like this,” Ji Ae’s mother said. “Oh, so you rather praise someone else than your own daughter? I hate parents like you two. Your daughter needed you both the most, and you guys just push her away. Ji Ae’s not leaving back home with you guys, and she’s not returning back to Shi Yoon’s arms. If he touches her again, I’ll make sure he eats dirt for the rest of his life,” Younha spoke rashly at Ji Ae’s parents.

“And who are you to speak to me in this way? Do you know who we are? Do you even know who the Yoon’s are?!” Ji Ae’s father asked. “I don’t give a about the Yoon’s. I’m CEO Jang Kan Yu’s daughter. He’ll send you all straight to hell for touching me,” Younha answered as Ji Ae’s parents gasped in shock.

“You’re lying,” Ji Ae’s mother said. “Shall we confirm it?” Younha asked taking out her cellphone. “Hmph, whatever. I don’t care about you anyways. I’m here for my daughter,” Ji Ae’s father spoke up. “Ji Ae, you’re coming home and you’re aborting that child,” Ji Ae’s mother said.

“No,” Ji Ae replied. “Excuse me?” Ji Ae’s father asked. “You heard me, I said no. I’m not going anywhere and I’m not aborting my child,” Ji Ae answered. “How dare you speak to us in this way?!” Her mother shouted slapping her on the face again.

Jin Ki held Ji Ae in his arms as Ji Ae’s mother started to hit Jin Ki. “Stop it Auntie,” Seonnie said trying to stop Ji Ae’s mother. “Your daughter is with child and you dare do this to her?!” Younha asked angrily. Jonghyun and Min Ho also tried breaking them up too.

“Fine then, if you don’t want to return home and don’t want to be with Yoon Shi Yoon, we’re not your parents! I disown you!” Ji Ae’s father furiously yelled. Ji Ae started crying but then didn’t say anything to her father. “Don’t ever come back home,” her mother angrily told her as she too cried and left inside the car.

“You brought our Park names to the ground. I am so disappointed in you,” Ji Ae’s father said as he walked to the car too and drove off. Ji Ae cried in Jin Ki’s arms feeling disappointed in herself. “They’ll get over it,” Younha said as she patted Ji Ae’s back.

“Take her inside, it’s getting late. We should all get home and rest too,” Jonghyun suggested. Everyone left and Jin Ki dropped Jonghyun and Younha off at last. When they both reached home, Younha sighed and holds Jonghyun’s tightly. “Something wrong?” He asks.

“No, nothing,” Younha answered. “Well, you’re squeezing my hand tightly,” Jonghyun said. “Oh, sorry,” Younha apologized as she lets his hand free. “It’s okay,” Jonghyun replies. They both walked up to their apartments and Younha found a letter pinned onto her door.

“Off on a vacation. If you’re scared, you have Jonghyun and your friends. Woo Young is out with his friends and we all won’t be back after New Years. Have fun and be good!

–Your mother”

“This ,” Younha mumbled as she crumples up the paper. “You okay?” Jonghyun asks as he unlocks his door. “They’re all gone vacationing,” Younha answered. “Oh, you can sleep alone right?” Jonghyun replies. “Since you unlocked your door already, can I just sleep over for the night? I’m really tired,” Younha asked.

“Uhmm...I guess so,” Jonghyun replied as he shrugs. Younha walked inside his apartment and then sits her stuff on the ground and plops on Jonghyun’s sofa. “Go sleep in my room,” Jonghyun informed her as he locks up his door. By the time he turned around, Younha already dozed off.

Jonghyun chuckled and then puts his stuff onto the ground, and carries Younha in bridal style to his room. He set her on his bed and pulled the blanket up for her. “You dork,” he whispered and then walks out of his room with an extra pillow and an extra blanket in his hands.

He threw them on his sofa and then dozed off away.


 

The interview went great! Now, I'm just waiting for them to call! LOL.

But anyways.....................

IKR?! JI AE'S PARENTS ARE S! WHO AGREES TO BEAT THEM UP?! LOL.

Okay so now....HERE COMES THE ACTION IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS! YAY! XDD

Who's ready for fights???? HAHA