Protecting Til' The End.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

 

Glass shattered and the baseball bat fell onto the floor.

“LEE JIN KI!” Younha shouted in fright seeing how Shi Yoon sneakily attacked Jin Ki by hitting him with a huge glass bottle. Jin Ki’s vision blurred and he started to loose balance of himself. Younha ran up and caught him into her arms.

“Stay with me Jin Ki! You better not die!” Younha screamed as his blood got all over her.

Shi Yoon didn’t care about Jin Ki and grabs Younha by her hair as he pulls her away from Jin Ki whose nearly dying. “Let go of me you jerk!” Younha shouted about loosing her voice already. “I don’t give a about him! He can die if he wants. You’re gonna be dead next anyways,” Shi Yoon replied back to Younha.

“Then why didn’t you just en kill me instead! Could’ve left Jin Ki out of this!” Younha furiously spoke. “You think I’d give a ? I can kill who I want whenever I want and get away. I’m a rich person. Haha!” Shi Yoon laughed crazily.

Younha finally freed herself from his hold and kicks him on the leg and punches him on the face. “I’m rich too, so whatever I do to you, I’ll be let off easier. I came from a stronger family background than yours!” Younha shouted at Shi Yoon as she kicked him on the balls and kicked him hard on the side of his stomach.

“You think your men beating me up as I was tied up is gonna stop me?!” Younha asked as she continues kicking him. A man of Shi Yoon’s grabs Younha from behind, but she stomps on his feet, and elbows him straight on the eyeball. He yelped and covered his eye as he tripped and fell to the ground.

Jin Ki stopped moving and Younha ran over to him. “If he dies, I’m gonna kill you mother er!” Younha shouted.

“EVERYBODY FREEZE!” Loud voices shouted as the door breaks down.

Shi Yoon jumped in fright as Younha held Jin Ki tightly in her arms again. “Help is here, so you better stay with me,” Younha told Jin Ki as her tears came rolling down her cheeks.

-

The doctors and nurses rushed Jin Ki into the operation room as Younha ran with them too. “Please, fix him okay! Please!” Younha cried. “We’ll do our best, please wait out here,” the nurse told her and then pushes Younha out of the room and closes the door on her.

“Younha!” Doojoon shouted as he saw Younha kneeling on the ground crying in front of the operation door. “He won’t die right? Jin Ki won’t die, am I right?!” Younha asked shouting as tears run down her cheeks. “He won’t die,” Doojoon replied back seeing Younha in such state.

“Ma’am, we will need you to come with us to the station,” one of the officers told Younha. “Why? My friend might die! I can’t just go with you,” Younha told the officer. “Ma’am, your friend should be safe now. We need to question you at the station about what happened,” the officer told her.

Younha looked at the operation door then looked at Doojoon who nodded his head at her. “Is it okay if I come with her?” Doojoon asks. “Yea, it’ll be fine,” the officer answered. “When Jonghyun comes by, tell him we’re at the police station alright?” Doojoon told his buddies. The nodded their heads and then Doojoon walked away with Younha.

When they reached the police station, Younha got questioned and she told her side of the story about what happened. After that, Younha saw Shi Yoon and he just smirked at her. Younha’s foster parents arrived with Woo Young and Jonghyun and Doojoon sat up from his seat.

“What happened to my baby?” Younha’s foster mother asks as she walks up to the officer. “Younha are you alright?” Her foster dad asks. “You’re bleeding all over and they held you here to talk?!” Woo Young asks furiously. Jonghyun and Doojoon just stared at the family awkwardly.

“I’m fine,” Younha answered. “You’re not fine! Look at you!” Woo Young yelled loudly as Younha rolled her eyes. “Are you the guardians of Jang Younha?” The officer asks Woo Young’s parents. “Of course we are! If we are not, why would be here?!” Woo Young’s father angrily shouts.

“You guys are too loud,” Younha told her family. “Yoon Shi Yoon, are you okay?!” Two adults around Woo Young’s parents age came barging inside the police station ask Shi Yoon. “I’m okay mom and dad, but then she’s the reason why I’m here,” Shi Yoon said blaming Younha.

Younha sent him a death glare as he just smirks at her. “Yah Shi Yoon, isn’t it enough already that stop blaming on others? Why won’t you just start telling the truth, for example, you have a kid,” Younha spit out. “You’re pregnant!?” The four adults shouted in shock looking at Younha.

“Not me, but my friend Park Ji Ae is. Shi Yoon’s the father,” Younha answered. “Shi Yoon-ah, is what this girl saying is true? I remember you told us that you and Ji Ae broke off ties,” Shi Yoon’s mother asks. “We did mom, Ji Ae and her psychotic parents can’t get enough of us,” Shi Yoon answered.

“Shut up already liar! Just how much are you gonna keep living your lies?” Younha asked furiously as she stood up from her chair. “Ma’am, please calm down,” the officer told Younha. “Calm down?! How the is I supposed to calm down when Shi Yoon clearly tried killing me and my guy friend?! Is he even gonna be alive?!” Younha yelled at the officer.

“Calm down Younha,” Jonghyun told her as he grabbed her by the shoulder. “Jin Ki might not even wake up anymore,” Younha cried as she buried herself in Jonghyun’s chest. Woo Young formed a fist and punched Shi Yoon on the face. “Woo Young!” His father shouted.

“I’m tired of this . You think this is funny kid? My sister is hurt and hurts me to see her caring for others, when she should care for herself most. I’ve always thought that she was a cold heartless kid, but today, you’re the cold heartless kid who has a baby momma living a hard life. Younha and I don’t talk much, but her friends tell me lots of things. She changed and became the best thing, but you; you’ll never change but be a piece of trash,” Woo Young scolded Shi Yoon.

“Who do you think you are scolding my son?” Shi Yoon’s father asked Woo Young. “I am Jang Woo Young, son of Jang Kan Yu’s son,” Woo Young answered. “CEO Jang Kan Yu?” Shi Yoon’s father asked. “That is I, Jang Kan Yu,” Woo Young’s father spoke.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry to have missed you sir,” Shi Yoon’s father said as he takes Woo Young’s hand and shakes it. “Hmph, now you’re sorry? You better have your son speak up, because my daughter isn’t gonna go through this alone!” Woo Young’s father said raising his voice.

“Shi Yoon-ah, Jang Kan Yu is not a person to mess with, so tell us, what did you do to his daughter?” Shi Yoon’s father asked him. Younha gazed at Shi Yoon and smirked at him.

-

The doctors and nurses came out from the operating room and saw a middle age woman and a bunch of teenagers. “Who’s the guardian of this boy?” The doctor asks. “I am,” the woman answered. “He’s fine now, but then he’ll need lots of rest. I’m not sure if he’ll wake up any time soon, but don’t bother him to wake up. Let him rest,” the doctor explained.

Everyone sighed in relief and hugged each other happily. “I’m so glad you’re alright Jin Ki,” his grandmother said as she smiled. “Of course Jin Ki will be okay, he’s our hyung,” Tae Min said to Jin Ki’s grandmother and gave her a small smile.

“He’s getting his room now, and after he does, you can all go see him,” a nurse told everyone. “Thank you,” they all thanked her.

“I wonder how Younha is,” Dongwoon asks as everyone nodded their heads. “I hope she’s not in trouble,” Yoseob said worrying. “I’m fine,” Younha said from behind them all. ‘Younha!” Everyone shouted happily seeing her. “I’m so glad that you’re okay!” Jihyun shouted happily and running up to hug Younha.

“I’m glad too,” Younha replied tiredly. “Is Jin Ki hyung okay?” Jonghyun asks. “Mm, he’s getting a room soon,” Key answered. “Well, there is someone here to apologize, Ji Ae,” Younha said as Ji Ae looks at her. “Ji Ae-ssi,” Shi Yoon’s parents called out to her.

Ji Ae gasped in shock. “The person who did this to Jin Ki was Shi Yoon?” Ji Ae asked as Shi Yoon walked up to her and then knelt down on his knees. His head hung low and his parents were also on their knees. “I’m sorry Ji Ae, I’ll take full responsibility and make sure you and our baby will grow healthily. Forgive me for what I did. After I pay my crime in prison, I’ll marry you,” Shi Yoon apologized.

“Ji Ae-ssi, we are very sorry that Shi Yoon would do this to you. I’m terribly sorry for having a son like this,” Shi Yoon’s mother apologized. Ji Ae put a smile on her face and then pulled them to stand up.

“I forgive you, I really do, but then I can’t marry you. Shi Yoon, I loved you, and thought you can be my future. You broke my heart when you denied our child. I’m glad to have come here though, because I made new friends and found love again. I’m sorry, but I won’t take your hand in marriage,” Ji Ae told Shi Yoon and his parents.

“I understand,” Shi Yoon replied and pulls Ji Ae in for a small hug then he turns around leaves. His parents followed him and Ji Ae breathed slowly letting out a smile. “I’m proud of you, Ji Ae,” Seonnie said as she hugged her cousin. “I’m proud of myself too,” Ji Ae said agreeing with Seonnie.

“Well, I’m tired and I’m gonna get home and sleep,” Younha said as she smiled at her friends. “Yea, you need to shower too,” Min Ho teased and the friends all laughed. Younha laughed a little and then turns to hold Jonghyun’s hand. “Let’s go,” Younha told him and them both walked out.

“Are we going to Woo Young’s parents’ place?” Jonghyun asks. “No, I told them I’m spending the night with you,” Younha answered. “At my place again?” He asks. “Of course!” Younha answered and smiled at him.

As the two were walking, Jonghyun noticed Younha dragging her feet. “Are you that tired?” Jonghyun asked. “Of course, it was a long day and I barely ate anything,” Younha answered.

Jonghyun stopped and sat down having his back in front of Younha. “Climb on, I’ll carry you,” Jonghyun told her. “But I might be too heavy,” Younha told him. “I carried you before, you’re light as a pillow,” he replied. “Fine then,” she responded back and gets on his back.

“I told you that you’re not heavy,” Jonghyun told Younha as he smiled. “Stop trying to act strong,” Younha said and they both laughed. “Jonghyun-ah, what would you have done if it was me sleeping in the hospital instead of Jin Ki?” Younha asked.

“Yah, it happened to you before already, don’t let me hate you for acting stupid again,” Jonghyun answered. “I know, but it was just a question,” Younha replied as her head leans on his shoulder. “What would you have done if it was me instead of Jin Ki?” Jonghyun asked.

“I would’ve killed Shi Yoon and live in jail,” Younha simply answered. Jonghyun laughed as he shook his head. “Then I would’ve been really sad, because I get to wake up and not see you by my side,” Jonghyun replied. “Okay, fine, I won’t kill him. I’ll just knock him out, happy?” Younha asked giggling now. “Very happy,” Jonghyun replied.

When they both reached Jonghyun’s place, Younha took a quick shower and changed into her clothes that she brought from her apartment. “You can sleep in my room. I’ll be in the living room if you need me,” Jonghyun told her.

Right when he was gonna leave, Younha held his wrist stopping him. “Please stay with me tonight. I went through a lot today,” Younha told Jonghyun. “That’s right, you were almost and I wasn’t even there to save you,” Jonghyun said as he sat down on his bed having Younha stand in front of him.

“Don’t talk about it. The more it comes running through my head, the more I wish Shi Yoon could’ve died,” Younha said. Jonghyun smiled at her and pulls her in and hugs her. “I need to stop you from being violent,” Jonghyun said as his cheek rests on her tummy.

“Well, I’m gonna sleep,” Younha said as she pushes herself away from Jonghyun and lies down on his bed. Jonghyun lay down next to her and pulled her into his arms. “I’ll protect you to the end,” Jonghyun told her as he held her to sleep.


 

I'M SO SORRY ABOUT THE LAST CHAPTER HOW IT WAS DOUBLE POSTED! LMAO.

I just usually paste my story here bcuz i write it down on my microsoft windows. THANKS TO THE READERS WHO NOTIFIED ME!

The reason why it was double, I think, is because I ctrl-v the first time, and i didn't see it load, so i thought i pressed something wrong, and then ctrl-v again and the post was there. ROFL. XDD

But then I hope ya enjoyed this chapter!