Stupid Girls

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

The next morning Younha ate breakfast alone. She was used to it of course, because her family they all never really had a good meal together for a while now. Just when Younha was about to finish up, she saw her brother Woo Young and his two who slept with him last night.

Younha felt like puking as she pushed her plate away from her. "I'm going to school now Yu Mi," Younha told her maid. "Would you like me to pack you lunch?" Yu Mi asked. "No, I'll eat at school," Younha answered. She walked out without looking at her brother as he started calling for her.

"Dongsaeng, DONGSAENG!" Woo Young shouted as Younha ignored him. She didn't felt like talking to him. Younha don't even want to accept him as her brother anymore. Younha wished her family never found her when she ran away. It was a good runaway until the cops found her sleeping in an old shack by the beach.

"Younha-ssi," the chauffer called for Younha. "I'm walking," Younha told him as she took out her iTouch. "But your parents-"

"Don't mention them ever again, or I'll make Yu Mi fire you!" Younha said as the chauffer shushed up quickly. Younha didn't want to do anything with the family anymore. After Woo Young told Youna that she was never their parents favorite or she never had anything he had, Younha rather kept it that way then.


Younha walked past some girls who were chatting happily and were all so close. "Gossipers," Younha muttered as she sighed and kept walking. Soon as she reached the front gates of her school, she saw three girls in white, yellow, and khaki colored uniforms ohhing and awwing from the gate.

Youhna rolled her eyes and walked passed them entering inside the gate. The three girls then called for her but Younha didn't hear as her iTouch volume was a bit too loud. Then a girl grabbed Younha's shoulder and spun her around. "Yah, who do you think are?" A girl with dark black curled hair asked Younha.

Younha took off her earpiece and looked at the girls. "What do you want?" She asked them. "Tsk, I said, who do you think you are to enter inside here?" The black curled hair repeated herself. "I'm the new kid here, and?" Youhna replied.

"Hmph, I am Krystal, and these are my unnies, Sulli and Luna," Krystal answered as Younha smirked. "I guess, I didn't want to know but, okay," Younha replied as she brushed off Krystal's hand.

"So how can a girl like you enter this all boys school?" Krystal asked as Younha looked her up and down. "Who are you to question me that?" Younha asked.  Krystal looked at Younha as she saw Younha put on an annoyed expression. 

"She probably slept with the principal to get in," the girl Sulli said as Younha looked up at Sulli. "Say it one more time and you're dead meat," Younha warned the girl. "So how did you get in?" The girl Luna asked.

"Don't worry," Younha said assuring the girls as she continued to walk. "Hmph, she probably got beat up by some girls, that's why she came to this boy school," one of the girls said as Younha turned around and stepped up to the girls.

"Talking ?" Younha asked. "No, but we're just saying because-"

"Just saying? It didn't sound like it," Younha said as she looked at the three girls. "Geeze, why do you have to be so scary?" Luna asked as Younha chuckled. "Good, because you all better watch your back when you all talk too much," Younha warned again as the three girls had a frightened expression on.


Jonghyun and his boys walked through the gates and saw Younha and the girls talking. "What's going on there hyung?" The mushroom head asked. "Geeze Tae Min, does it look like we can hear them?" The dark hair with red highlights asked. 

"What? I wasn't even asking you Key Hyung, I was asking Jin Ki Hyung!" Tae Min, the mushroom head boy yelled at the black hair and red highlights who is known as Key. "So what?!" Key argued. "Oh yea? Want to argue?" Tae Min asked.

"SHUT UP YOU TWO!" The dark brown guy whose name is Jin Ki shouted stopping the boys. "Yah, what's going on here?" Jonghyun went ahead and asked the girls. "Who is it to blame oppa? She expects us to believe that she's the new student here," Krystal answered.

"I am a new student," Younha said. "Sure you are," Luna replied. "She is," the other guy with a deeper voice and nice blackish brown hair replied. "Min Ho oppa, you have to be kidding me," Sulli said as Min Ho looked at Younha. "He ain't," Jonghyun answered.

"Good, now that you know the truth, stop suggesting stuff," Younha told the girls as she walked away to class.


How was this update?

Does this update make you want to know who Jang Younha is more?

WUAHAHAH! How about it?

=]]