Details PLEASE!

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

When lunch came along, Jonghyun and Min Ho looked at each other. Min Ho stood up and walked over to Jonghyun’s seat.

“I don’t want us to hate each other just because of one girl, so I’m sorry for liking Younha, but then if you’re going to keep hurting her like this, I might have to make my move,” Min Ho told Jonghyun.

“Didn’t you make your move already?” Jonghyun asked as Min Ho chuckled. “Yes, I did, but no matter how much she rejects me, I’ll never give up,” Min Ho said.

Jonghyun then looked at Min Ho. “Why go after my girl?” Jonghyun asked. “Your girl?” Min Ho asked with a laugh. “Have you forgotten? You’re dating Luna now.”

Jin Ki, Tae Min, and Key looked at Jonghyun and Min Ho face off as it was only them in homeroom now.

“Doesn’t mean that I like Luna,” Jonghyun said. “Are you sure? You and Luna kissed in front of Younha,” Min Ho said as the boys turned and looked at Jonghyun.

“What happened?!” Key asked. “Yes, we kissed, but it was nothing,” Jonghyun said as Min Ho laughed.

“Oh, but when Yong Hwa and Younha kissed, it was something?” Min Ho asked as Jonghyun looked at Min Ho.

“What do you mean?” Jonghyun asked. “You argued with Younha for no freaken reason,” Min Ho said.

“Why did you ask me that question Min Ho?” Jonghyun asked.

“Why won’t you go think about it first before asking me why,” Min Ho answered as he walked out of the room.

“What is Min Ho talking about you and Luna kissed?” Tae Min asked. “I don’t get it, when did you two kiss?” Jin Ki asked.

“Hyung, answer us!” Key said as Jonghyun looked at his friends.

“We didn’t kiss alright! Luna just pulled my face close to her so that our lips would touch as if we’re kissing!” Jonghyun explained.

“But that’s still consider as kissing,” Tae Min said. Jonghyun grunted as he rolled his eyes.

“I can’t take this anymore,” Jonghyun said as he kicked some desks. “You can’t take what?” Jin Ki asked.

“I like Younha, I like her a lot. But Luna, she asked me why do I like Younha, and I didn’t know how to answer her,” Jonghyun said.

“Oh my god hyung! You got your mind tricked by the fan girl?!” Tae Min asked angrily as Key whacked Jonghyun’s head.

“I was about to die for real when you said you and Luna was dating,” Key said holding his chest.

“You hated Younha for awhile too, why?” Tae Min asked facing Key. “Because she kissed someone else,” Key answered.

“No she did not!” Tae Min shouted. “Did too!” Key shouted back.

“Jihyun explained it to me, and they didn’t!” Tae Min shouted as he gasped and covered his mouth.

“We weren’t suppose to say anything, why are you so stupid?!” Jin Ki yelled at Tae Min.

“Sorry, I was mad at Key!” Tae Min said with a pout as Jonghyun looked at his friends.

“What are you guys trying to say?” Jonghyun asked.

“There’s nothing to say,” Tae Min said as he and Jin Ki sprinted out of the classroom.

“You have Ara’s number right?” Jonghyun asked Key. “Yes, I have it on speed dial,” Key answered with a smirk.


Younha was eating with Jihyun and Ara at a lunch table outside as two boys walked up to Younha them.

Ara’s phone buzzed and as she was going to check it, these two guys came out of no where to their lunch table.

“Excuse me, but aren’t you Jang Younha who was dating Kim Jonghyun?” The boys asked as Jihyun gave the boys death glares.

Younha hung her head back as she laughed a little and stood up to the boys.

“What does my name on my name tag say?” Younha asked the boys. “Park Soo Yun,” a red hair guy answered.

“So then how is I Jang Younha when my name tag says Park Soo Yun?” Younha asked the boys.

“Sorry, wrong person,” the lightish brown hair boy said as pushed the red hair guy and walked away.

“Boys, they’re all the same,” Jihyun told Younha as Younha shrugged. “I don’t care,” Younha answered.

“Soo Yun, wow, I’m going to need to get used to that name,” Ara said as Younha chuckled.

“Get used to it and like it,” Younha told Ara and Jihyun as the girls just laughed.

“I can’t believe you’re changing your name,” Jihyun said as Younha shrugged.

“Yea, like I said, the boys and I decided to go our own ways, so why not be someone new,” Younha said.

“Are you sure you guys all decided this together?” Jihyun asked Younha as Younha nodded her head.

“Of course, and they couldn’t say anything about it, since Jonghyun was too busy being with another girl,” Younha said.

“What?!” Ara asked. “No way,” Jihyun said as Younha nodded her head.

“Yep, Min Ho and I saw them kiss too,” Younha said as Ara’s jaws dropped and Jihyun raised a fist in the air.

“Then forget about that jerk, there are plenty of guys here at this school. Some are ugly, but who cares! They have hearts!” Jihyun said as Younha her head.

“No Jihyun, I like just being alone like this,” Younha said as the bell rang. “Let’s go to class,” Younha said as she walked first.

“Do you believe that Jonghyun and another girl kissed?” Ara asked.

“I don’t know, but Tae Min better start spitting me some details,” Jihyun said as she slid up her sliding cell phone. 


After school came along quick and Ara checked her phone to find three new messages from Key.

“I’ll see you girls later,” Ara told Jihyun and Younha as she waved goodbye and walked away.

While walking, Ara read her text messages.

From Key to Ara:

[Ara, can I meet you? It’s sorta important.]

Ara giggled at the first message. Then she moved onto the second.

From Key to Ara:

[Yah, why aren’t you texting back? Hurry, I need to ask you something! >.<]

Ara wondered as she was confused. “Ask me something?” Ara said as she read the last message.

From Key to Ara:

[Ara, this is Jonghyun using Key’s phone. Can you please tell Younha to meet me just one last time before we stop talking? Tell her I will be waiting for her at the park with the big red tunnel. Thanks!]

Ara puffed her cheeks as she wanted to poke Key’s eyes out. “Tch, if it’s about Younha, he needn’t make sound like he was going to ask me out,” Ara said as she ran to Jihyun and Younha.

“Read it,” Ara told Younha as she read the text while Jihyun read over Younha’s shoulder.

“Oh my god, what is he even thinking? Are you going to see him?” Jihyun asked as Younha thought for a bit.

“Yea, I’ll meet him, but I’ll meet him as Soo Yun,” Younha said as she looked at Ara.

“Text him back and tell him that I’m going there now,” Younha told Ara as Ara texted right away.

As Younha walked away, Tae Min and Jin Ki showed up behind Jihyun and Ara.

“Jihyun-ssi, where’s Younha going?” Tae Min asked as he and Jin Ki were panting.

“I don’t know, but we’re going to spy on her and Jonghyun,” Jihyun said. “What?” Jin Ki asked.

“Yah, Jonghyun used Key’s phone to text Ara to get Younha, so that’s why I texted you to spill me all the details you know about what happened when Jonghyun kissed another girl,” Jihyun said.

“But I don’t know anything,” Tae Min said as Jihyun put her hands on her hips.

“Come on,” Jihyun said as she pulled Tae Min by the collar of his shirt and left. 


 

HEHEHE! FAST UPDATE HUH? haha.

I'm updating as fast as I can for you readers out there! YAY!

Oh, well, i had a LITTLE TaeJi moment.

There will be more, I PROMISE! XDD

BE EXCITED!! :DD