Don't Hold Onto Grudges.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

"Kibum oppa?" A girl's voice called. Key raised his head. "Oppa," the girl continued to say as she ran towards him. "Nic!" Key shouted as he wiped the tears and ran over to her and hugged her. "Kibum oppa!" The girl who seems to be Nicole, hugged Key back.

"Kibum oppa, why do you-come-now?" Nicole asked as herself started to cry. "Don't cry Nic," Key said as he wiped her tears that rolled down her soft pink cheeks. "Mianhe oppa," Nicole apologized as she cried some more.

"Why didn't you tell me the truth?" Key asked as he couldn't be angry seeing Nicole. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know how," Nicole answered as she tried to stop herself from crying. "Can you not go?" Key asked. "I wish, but I can't do anything about it," Nicole answered sadly.

"Nicole, there you are, we have to go now, leave that boy. I thought you two were over?!" Her mother angrily shouted. "Omma, give me one minute," Nicole pleaded. "I said let's go!" Nicole's mother's raised. "Just a little time, I beg of you," Nicole pleaded.

"Why don't you ever listen?!" Nicole's mother raised her hand and almost slapped Nicole until someone came and grabbed Nicole's mother's hand stopping her. "Who are you?" Nicole's mother asked as Nicole was wrapped in Key's arm being protected by him.

"You think by hitting your kids like this, they will ever grow up and serve you?" Younha asked as she threw Nicole's mother's hand away. "Who is this Nicole? One of your other friends?!" She asked angrily as she pulled Nicole away from Key.

"Omma, stop being like this," Nicole begged as Nicole's mother pushed Key away. "Don't come near my daughter again. She's marrying a guy who isn't a thug," Nicole's mother's said as the boys were all shocked.

"We're no thug ahjumma," Jin Ki said. "I don't care, you all dress like thugs and gangsters. No way is my daughter marrying any guys like you Kibum," Nicole's mother shouted.

"As for you, your parents probably never taught you any discipline or respect that an elder is being a good parent!" Nicole's mother yelled. "Hmph, go tell that to my parents if you know what good parenting is," Younha said as she looked at Nicole's mother.

"You dare talk back?!" Nicole's mother angrily screamed as she raised  her hand to slap Younha. Younha waited for it as she didn't care. Her parents beat her up all the time, so she don't mind about this one beating her up also.

But nothing landed on her face. No loud slap or anything. Younha opened her eyes and found Jonghyun holding Nicole's mother's hand. "You have no right to hit Nicole or Younha," Jonghyun said as Younha looked at Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun oppa," Nicole said as Jonghyun smiled. "Hmph, do not smile after protecting that bruised face girl. She probably blend in with all of you! Thugs! Move Nicole!" Nicole's mother shouted. "Omma, please just give me a minute," Nicole begged again.

"Nicole!" Her mother shouted. "MOTHER! I AM BEGGING YOU!" Nicole shouted. "You have one minute only. Counting now," her mother said annoyingly. Nicole ran back down the stairs as she came and hugged Key one last time.

"I'm going to go no matter what. You've seen my mother and you know how she's acting," Nicole said. "I know, and I will come and find you in Japan when I get the chance. I'll snatch you away before your wedding," Key joked as Nicole laughed.

"I wish you can come my knight and shining armor, but then it will just not happen," Nicole said as Key nodded. "Then one last kiss," Key said as Nicole nodded. Key and Nicole then closely kissed one passionate kiss for the last time.

Younha rolled her eyes as she looked at Jonghyun. Jonghyun chuckled as he patted her back.


The next day at school, Younha and Key were stuck with each other cleaning the lunchroom after school. "Stupid boys who doesn't know how to clean up after themselves!" Key shouted as Younha gave him the what-a-diva look.

"What?!" Key asked as Younha shook her head. 'Wasn't he just acting like a guy yesterday?' Younha thought to herself. "I miss her," Key mumbled to himself and Younha acted as if she didn't hear him. She purposely ignored him as she started mopping the floor.

"Hey guys, need some hands?" Min Ho asked as he and the boys walked in. "Awww, nice, start scrubbing the gums off the table thens," Key told the boys. "What? We were just offering, we didn't want to," Jin Ki said as he laughed with Tae Min.

"Oh be quiet!" Key said as he chuckled. "Someone seems happy," Jonghyun said as Key shrugged. "I'm not all that happy," Key answered as he smiled a little. "Yesterday was some scary stuff, I thought Key hyung was going to get his head rip off," Tae Min said as everyone laughed except for Younha.

"Yah! If you're all going to clean, then clean. Stop chit-chatting," Younha said as the boys all laughed. Jin Ki and Min Ho walked to her side. "You know you're enjoying hanging out with us," Jin Ki said as he put one arm Younha's shoulder.

Younha brushed it off as she moved to the other side of the lunch room. "You guys might want to start folding up the tables or scrape off the gum like Key said," Younha said. "Yes ma'am!" Jin Ki said as Min Ho laughed at his silliness.

Jonghyun grabbed another mop as he started mopping too. "I'll help you mop also Younha," Jonghyun said with a smile as Younha scoffed and started mopping. Key wiped the tables and then Younha's mop hit his shoes.

"Yah, you're mopping my shoes," Key said. "So what? Did I tell you to be in the way?" Younha asked. "You want to argue again?!" Key asked. "Don't let the principle add on another five days guys," Tae Min said as Key slammed his hands on the table.

"Hmph, I'll let it pass, since you saved Nic from being hit by her mom yesterday," Key said as Younha rolled her eyes. "She doesn't need to be treated that way just to see a punk like you," Younha said as she mopped away.

'Huh? Does this weird girl has some kind of feelings or what?' Key thought to himself. "Younha, are you going to clean the windows?" Tae Min asked. "You can if you want, I'm planning to do it tomorrow or the last day," Younha answered.

"Key, come wipe this table too will you?" Jin Ki said. "Min Ho, are you changing the trash?" Key asked as he made his way to Jin Ki. "Uhmm, I think I am done already. I'm going to take them out," Min Ho said. "I'll go with you," Jonghyun said as he put the mop away and helped out Min Ho carry two more other trash bags.

After mopping, Younha went to the back to dump out the dirty water. When she went out to the back to dump the dirty water, a handsome, clean cut mohawk hairstyled guy sat on the ground sitting straight up with his back laying on the wall sleeping.

Younha ignored the guy and went to dump out the dirty water and washed the bucket. It startled the guy and he woke up. "Yah, can you be more quieter?" He asked. "Choose another place to sleep then," Younha told the guy.

"You think just 'cause you're a girl you're going to get special treatment around here?" The guy asked. "Did I say I want special treatment?" Younha said annoyed. "Tch, so annoying," he said. "You're annoying yourself," Younha said as she walked back inside the lunchroom.

Angrily, she kicked the trash bin Min Ho set next to the door as she head inside. "What the hell?" Key said as Younha put the bucket and the mop in the closet and grabbed her stuff. "I'm done for today," Younha said as she walked out.

"Younha!" Key shouted as he angrily kicked the table. "I'm not cleaning this myself, and we still half 30 minutes left to clean," Key angrily said. "Just keep cleaning, I'll go see what's wrong," Jonghyun said as Min Ho stopped himself as he was about to go.


Younha was outside the school campus and was close to the school gates until she saw the guy walkind out from the back. "Hmph, such luck, I have to see you here too?" Younha said as she rolled her eyes.

"Hmph, it was just coincidence," the guy said as Younha scoffed. "Younha, what's up?" Jonghyun said as he caught up with her. "Tell your buddy that she ain't all that so perfect," the guy said as Younha glared at him.

"If I can beat up Key, I can beat you up too," Younha said. "Do it then! I'd like to see you try!" The guy said. "Chansung, just go ahead," Jonghyun told the guy as he held Younha back. "Don't run!" Younha shouted as she was held by Jonghyun.

"Why did you hold me back for?" Younha asked. "You're so violent," Jonghyun said as he smiled. "Pfft, whatever," Younha said as she started walking again. "Yah, Younha-ssi, your time isn't up yet," Jonghyun said. "So, Key can manage with you all," Younha said.

"Look, it don't matter, team work means all," Jonghyun said as Younha pushed Jonghyun away. "Younha," Jonghyun called for her. "Shut up," Younha replied as Jonghyun ran up to Younha. "Yah, go back in the lunchroom and help him," Jonghyun said.

"Well you're all helping him already, so it's enough for him," Younha said as Jonghyun looked away. "Look, the reason why the principle set you two up to clean together is to get you two to get along at least. You should try and put the grudge away," Jonghyun said.

"Tsk, what you trying to say?" Younha asked. "Don't hold onto grudges," Jonghyun said as Younha chuckled. "Yea, sure," Younha said as she continued walking. "Unnie, I hear that Key has to stay after school okay!" A girl's voice said sounding happy as it entered inside the school.

"Younha?" The girl said surprisingly.


 

OMG! IMMA GO BED NOW. EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T STAY UP SO LATE THIS TIME! HEHEHE!

How was this chapter? Sorry about the first cleaning day.

Idk how to write those kind of stuff. hehehehe.

But please do enjoy! =]]

@carlyxoxorenee: I know, I was about to make Tae Min play DDR instead, but I was like, nah, Key should. lol.

@guiwang_4ever: Yah, it is sad that Key got beat up by a girl. hehe

@LinaaBaby: Yes, Key cried. Sad. You can be happy and mad. Your choice. LOL.

@bookflo: Key and Younha? Uhmm..What do you think? lol. The main female is Younha and the main males are SHINEE. lol. Yes, She's Gone. G-Dragon made psycho killers HOT! LOL.

@lyricallies: UPDATED! =]]

@LUVSHINee: Yea, baby Key was hurt by Nicole.