Surprise! Younha?

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

The next morning, Younha woke up to a bright sunshine ray of light from her window. “Aish, didn’t I close those curtains?” Younha asked as she got up and fixed her curtains.

Then a knock came at her bed room door. “WHAT?!” Younha asked annoyed in a tired voice.

“A friend is here to see you. I think her name is Jihyun?” Woo Young said as Younha rubbed her eyes.

“Tell her I’ll be there in a bit,” Younha said as she yawned and stretched her arms and legs out as she went to the bathroom to wash up.

After washing up and brushing her teeth, Younha walked out of the bathroom into the living room and saw Jihyun drinking tea with her parents and Woo Young at the kitchen drooling at Jihyun’s beauty.

“Seriously oppa?” Younha said as she threw a pillow at him and sat down next to Jihyun.

“What’s up?” Younha asked. “Oh, Tae Min called me this morning and we have some shopping to do,” Jihyun said.

“Shopping? My legs are sore from last night’s carnival,” Younha complained. “Oh come on, please!” Jihyun begged.

Younha looked at her parents as they just smiled at her. “You finally have some friends, so just go,” Yu Mi told her daughter.

Younha sighed. “Fine, but I’m only going because my mom told me to,” Younha said as she walked to her room to get dress.

Jihyun looked at Younha’s parents and smiled as Woo Young just fainted at the beauty of Jihyun’s.

Younha got done dressing up and the two girls walked out of the apartment to find Jonghyun out with Tae Min.

“Did you two plan this?” Younha asked Jihyun. “Why yes we did!” Tae Min answered with a cute smile.

“So is this some kind of double date?” Younha asked. “You can say that,” Jihyun answered.

“I rather sleep,” Younha mumbled as Jonghyun chuckled. “Come on my dear,” Jonghyun said cutely.

“Seriously Jonghyun, don’t do that again. It makes me want to vomit,” Younha said as she walked downstairs first.

“What’s wrong with her?” Tae Min asked. “Maybe it’s her time of the month?” Jonghyun asked.

“I can hear you yanno?” Younha said as the three friends laughed and followed her.


As the two couples were walking together, Younha found it pretty awkward. Where were the rest at and why was it only them?

“Wait, something is wrong here,” Younha said as she looked at her friends. “What?” Jihyun asked.

“Where are the rest at?” Younha asked. “Oh, Key hyung says we’ll meet each other over there,” Tae Min answered.

“Really?” Younha asked as she continued walking. “Hey, why don’t you transfer back to the boys’ school?” Tae Min asked Younha.

“Hmm, I like hanging out with Jihyun more,” Younha said with a smile as Jihyun smiled too.

“Aww, my poor heart is hurt then,” Jonghyun said putting a hand over his heart.

“Why are you hurt for?” Younha asked him. “Because you enjoy your time with Jihyun more,” Jonghyun said as Younha giggled.

“Yea, I think I’d rather date Jihyun than you,” Younha said as she interlocks her arm with Jihyun’s.

“Younha, are you serious?” Tae Min asked. “Yea, Jihyun is a better person anyways,” Younha said.

Jihyun laughed as she released Younha’s hold. “Sorry Younha, but Tae Min’s mine,” Jihyun said as Tae Min stuck his tongue out at Younha.

“It’s fine, Jonghyun’s a great man for winning all those plushie toys for me,” Younha said as she pecked him on the cheek.

“Younha, are you sick?” Tae Min asked. “No, what makes you think that?” Younha asked him.

“You pecked Jonghyun’s cheek,” Tae Min said. “Did I? I thought there was a bug there,” Younha said with a smile as Jihyun and Tae Min laugh while Jonghyun pouted.

When the couples reached the mall, Younha totally forgot about the other friends as she was too hook onto the arcade games there.

Jihyun and Tae Min did the most shopping as Jonghyun and Younha were in the arcade lounge playing games.

As Jihyun and Tae Min shops, Jihyun calls Seonnie. “Are you guys ready?” Jihyun asks. “It’s only been 30 minutes, you think we’re ready?!” Seonnie asked.

“Well sorry mom! I’m hungry for cake!” Jihyun shouted. “Ssshh! You’re too loud,” Tae Min told Jihyun.

“Hurry the freak up before I go eat!” Jihyun whispered into the phone and then hangs up.

“Hunny bun, if you’re hungry, we can go eat at the food court for awhile,” Tae Min told her.

“But then I want to wait for the good food,” Jihyun said. “The party won’t start until late anyways,” Tae Min said.

“Fine, but then can I get ice cream?” Jihyun asks. “You’re such a crazy woman, it’s almost winter time and you’re eating ice cream?” Tae Min asks.

“Who says I’m not crazy?” Jihyun said as Tae Min giggled. “Okies, ice cream will do,” Tae Min said as Jihyun clapped her hands happily.

Younha was tired of winning Jonghyun at every game they play and was getting tired.

“I want to go home and sleep,” Younha said as Jonghyun laughed. “Are you hungry?” Jonghyun asked her.

“Not really, but I can munch on something right now,” Younha said. “Let’s go for a walk in the mall, yea?” Jonghyun asked.

Jonghyun bought Younha a cinnamon roll and they both walked around the mall as they both just window shops.

Younha stops as she stares at something that caught her eyes. “What is it Younha?” Jonghyun asked as he sees Younha looking into the glass window.

“Huh? Oh nothing, I was just looking at something only. Let’s go,” Younha said as Jonghyun came and peeked at it before getting push away.

“Is that a birthstone color I see?” Jonghyun asks as Younha just pushed him away. “No,” Younha answered.

Jonghyun and Younha met up with Jihyun and Tae Min at the food court and ate with them a little.

“I have to go use the restroom, I’ll be back in a sec,” Jonghyun told them as he stormed off.

“That’s what you get for drinking so much soda,” Younha said as Jihyun and Tae Min laughed.

“What are we doing after the mall?” Younha asked them both. “Ah, we’re not even done shopping yet,” Tae Min said.

“Not done? We’ve been here for several hours,” Younha said as Jihyun raised an eyebrow at her.

“Younha, it’s only been an hour and some minutes, stop whining,” Jihyun said as Younha looked away and sipped her drink.

“Yah, that’s right. I thought you told me Key and the rest of the crew was meeting us here?” Younha asked as Tae Min and Jihyun looked at her.

“Younha, do you like the batting cage?” Jihyun asked trying to ignore Younha’s question.

“Of course I do, can we go there next?” Younha asked happily as Jihyun sighed of relief. “Sure!” Jihyun replied happily.

Then Jonghyun returned and the couples finished eating and left to the batting cage for some fun.


“I wonder if Younha unnie found out yet,” Seonnie said as she blew a balloon.

“Nah, I don’t think she’d found out yet,” Min Ho answered. “How can you guys be so sure?” Key asked.

“Well, Jonghyun texted me and said Younha was excited to go to the batting cage,” Min Ho answered.

“Oh, then why couldn’t I have been the one to go out and have fun too?” Key whined.

“Yah, this is for Younha’s birthday, let her have fun,” Ara said. “So, Tae Min and Jihyun went,” Key complained.

“Oh, so you want fun?” Ara asked as she sprayed one of the party spray bottles at Key in his face.

Everyone started laughing as Key tackled Ara to the ground and everyone tried separating them two.

“Why did you spray it at me?” Key asked as he tickled Ara and Ara laughed nonstop as she was very ticklish.

“You guys, let’s get serious, it’s for Younha,” Seonnie said as Min Ho also tickled Seonnie.

“Min Ho oppa!” Seonnie yelped as she tickled him back also and they all had tickle fights.

Jin Ki and Ji Ae looked at each other and laughed their butts off as everyone were so childish.

“Come on guys, enough playing, we need to get this party to become one rockin’ birthday party for Younha,” Jin Ki said as the couples on the ground stopped playing tickle fights.

“Oh, we need someone to go and pick up the cake,” Min Ho said as he just remembered.

“We can do it, and when we go pick up the cake after, the place better be beautiful,” Jin Ki told his dongsaengs.

“Yeh hyung,” Min Ho and Key answered as Jin Ki and Ji Ae both walked out to get the cake.

As Jin Ki and Ji Ae walks together, it was silent and Jin Ki felt uncomfortable since they were both silent.

“So about the guy from yesterday,” Jin Ki said as Ji Ae looked at Jin Ki. “What about him?” Ji Ae asked.

“Are you friends with him?” Jin Ki asked as Ji Ae cracked a small laugh and shook her head.

“Of course not, never in a million years will we ever be friends,” Ji Ae answered. “Oh,” Jin Ki replied.

“Why do you ask?” Ji Ae asked. “Oh, because it just seems like he knows you for asking about your parents,” Jin Ki said as Ji Ae lowered her head.

“It’s nothing, don’t worry about it at all,” Ji Ae said as she looked a little different from earlier.

“Are you okay?” Jin Ki asked her. “I’m fine,” Ji Ae answered as she sighed a little.

“Ahh, we’re here,” Jin Ki said as he opened the bakery store door for Ji Ae to enter first. “Thank you,” Ji Ae said.

Jin Ki just nodded with a smile as he entered inside after her.


“Younha, you’re good at this!” Tae Min said as Younha chuckled. “Of course, the batting cage is a piece of cake,” Younha said as she hit another baseball that flew at her.

“Younha ain’t as good as me,” Jonghyun said as he a ball and scored a higher point at Younha did.

“Woah, hyung, you’re pretty good too,” Tae Min said as Jonghyun smirked. Younha boiled up and smiled.

“Let’s see if you can beat this score,” Younha said as she hit another ball that came to her and the score rose up higher than Jonghyun’s.

“Woah, 786? Younha, that’s like, professional!” Jihyun shouted as Jonghyun huffed angrily.

“Hehe, hyung, you only hit up 545, so low,” Tae Min teased as Jonghyun got in position and hot the ball again, but the points didn’t rise any higher.

“ it up Jonghyun, you lose,” Younha told Jonghyun as she laughed and put her bat away and walked to the vending machine for a soda can.

“I guess girls can do whatever boys can do,” Tae Min said as Jihyun rolled her eyes and shook her head.

“It’s getting pretty late,” Younha said as she looked outside. Then Tae Min’s phone buzzes. He took it out and it was a text message from Min Ho.

Tae Min reads it and shows it to Jihyun. Jihyun nodded her head and then walked over at Younha.

“Seonnie texted and said movie night at her place, want to go?” Jihyun asked as Younha thought about it.

“Hey, where were they all this time? We were supposed to meet them at the mall,” Younha said as Jihyun shrugged.

“Who cares, movie night at Seonnie’s house, want to go or not?” Jihyun asked. “Movie night? Are they scary and gory?” Younha asked with a grin.

“YES!” Jihyun shouted as Younha nodded her head. “Okay!” Younha agreed as she walked out first.

“The batting cage was getting boring anyways, since Jonghyun keeps losing to me,” Younha said as Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

When the two couples reached at Seonnie’s home, Younha noticed something wrong. “Why is it so dark?” Younha asked as Jihyun shrugged and knocked on the door.

“Is this some prank where someone’s going to jump out and scare me?” Younha asked as the door opened and the lights with a loud,

“SURPRISE YOUNHA!”

Younha’s eyes were in shock as she stood still and look at everyone take pictures of her.

“YOU MOTHER ERS!” Younha shouted. 


 

Hehehe. How was this chapter for ya all huh? LOL.

Yay, happy birthday to Younha! HAHA!

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TOP!

I love him. HEHEHE.

Anyways!! About the story or Jiyeon and Yoo Seung Ho, I already posted up!

It's called, 1 Out Of Millions, And It's Her?!

So if you like the Jiyeon and Seung Ho couple, check it out!!

THANKS FOR READING, COMMENTING, SUBSCRIBING, AND ALL!

LOVE YA!