Welcome Back!

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

The next morning, Younha was walking okay and changed into her uniform. "We have to get to school, the teacher has a big exam for all if us," Tae Min said as Younha pouted.

"I should've studied," Younha groaned as the boys chuckled silently for Younha not to hear. The doors opened and there stood Doojoon.

"Can I have a word with Younha before I leave?" Doojoon asked as the five boys looked at each other and nodded silently as they walked out leaving Younha and Doojoon alone.

"Hey," Younha said. "Hi," Doojoon greeted back and the two broke into a small laugh. "What's up?" Younha asked as Doojoon smiled.

"Be good in school," Doojoon said as he pulled Younha's blazer together and buttoned it up. "You too," Younha said as she fixed his tie.

"Don't be such a troublemaker for your new friends," Doojoon told Younha as Younha smiled.

"Keep that smile on your face. Don't you ever lose it," Doojoon told Younha as he softly pinched her nose. Younha giggled as Doojoon pulled her in for a hug.

Younha was shocked for a moment, but then she went along with it as she hugged him back.

"I'm going to miss you," Doojoon said. "I'm going to miss you too," Younha said. Doojoon pulled away and kissed Younha softly on her forehead.

"I know who likes you," Doojoon said as Younha rolled her eyes and laughed. "Jonghyun?" Younha asked. "How'd you know?" Doojoon asked.

"I ain't that slow you know," Younha said as Doojoon laughed. "You going to give him a chance?" Doojoon asked as Younha giggled.

"Uhmm, I don't know. He's just a friend," Younha said as Doojoon gave Younha the I-know-you-better-than-this look.

"What? He really is just a friend," Younha said as Doojoon chuckled and patted her head. "Yah, you and Jonghyun would be a perfect match," Doojoon said.

"Pfft, no," Younha disagreed as she packed her stuff in a bag. "Younha, I'm only one phone call away, okay?" Doojoon said as Younha nodded her head.

"I'm going to leave now, see you when you and your buddies graduate from school," Doojoon said as Younha laughed.

"You mean when you and the boys graduate from school," Younha said and they both laughed.

"Tell Eun Hye unnie that I can't wait to see her soon," Younha said as Doojoon softly punch her on the arm. "Of course," Doojoon said.

They both walked out as Doojoon guided her. The boys, Yu Mi, and Woo Young stood up from their seats in the waiting room.

"Ready to go to school?" Jin Ki asked. "Yep," Younha answered as Key came and took her arm. "Bye guys," Doojoon said.

"Bye," everyone said to him as he kissed Younha's hand and walked away. "Prince charming?" Yu Mi asked as Younha laughed.

"Yea right, more like puke charming," Younha said and everyone laughed.


When the five boys and Younha reached the their school, it was super quiet in their hallway. "Are we late?" Younha asked as Key and Jin Ki held her.

"Nah, we're actually on time," Min Ho said as Jonghyun slid the door open and confetti, balloon pops, and everything blew into Younha's face.

"WELCOME BACK, JANG YOUNHA!" Boys shouted from the classroom as Younha's jaws dropped. "Thanks guys," Younha said in surprised.

She couldn't believe it that her fellow students would throw her a welcome back party. "Hi Younha, welcome back," her teacher said.

"Thank you," Younha said as she bowed slightly. "Younha, we have treats for you!" Some other guys who's in her class said as they moved away for her to see it.

"I love sweets!" Younha said with joy as everyone laughed happily with her. "Do you like brownies?" A guy with golden brown hair asked.

"Of course I do!" Younha said as she took one piece. "I made it with pure love," he said as Younha chuckled and ate it.

"Try some of my cupcakes," another guy who has a red color hair said. "I love cupcakes," Younha said as she took one and ate it.

"Yah, yah, Younha can't eat so many sweets," Jonghyun said. "Who says? I haven't ate sweets in so long," Younha said as she grabbed a candy apple and took a bit of it.

"Okay class, we'll have to get to our lessons okay," the homeroom teacher said as everyone hurried back to their desk, but left their presents for Younha on her desk.

Younha was happy for once. Actually, she was finally happy. To be in classroom with friends and to have her classmate who cares.


Lunch time came along and the boys hid her sweets. "You're going to spoil your lunch," Key said as Younha stuck her tongue out at him.

"Fine then mom," Younha said as the boys all laughed and Key left the lunch table to grab some more food for Younha.

"So then who's the dad?" Tae Min asked as Younha chuckled. Younha looked up at Jin Ki who was nibbling on his sandwich.

"It can't be him," Younha whispered. Then she looked at Min Ho who was reading a book and drinking his water.

"He's too into reading and quiet," Younha muttered as she turned her look onto Jonghyun was ordering Key around at the salad bar.

"I think I found my appa," Younha said as Tae Min looked at her. "Who?" Tae Min asked. "Kim Jonghyun," Younha said as she pointed at him.


 

WUAHAHAHH! WHAT ABOUT THIS CHAPTER HUH?

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

WAS IT A GOOD ONE?

:DDD

@_azn-Queen: It could be. Lol.

@jelly_jonghyun: Hahha you're not loosing your insanity Jelly. And maybe you're right? or am I wrong? lol.

@Teenie33: Ahh, a Younha and Jjong couple like. hmmm... LOL.

@SharShar: PFFT. Its ok. Don't be so worry.

@DreamiiHeroine: Doojoon's sister is epic. ROFL. HAHAH. Stealing is bad!! lol. OMG. SMORES. THAT MAKES MY TUMMY GROWLS. LOL.

@shinyisland1: HAhaha updated!! ^^

@Burning91Rose: WB! And I'll for sure let you know if Younha did anything!

@LinaaBabyy: Maybe it is SooYoung......LOL.

@Supriya: Everything is perfectly fine dear. ^^