Lost In Love.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

Younha entered inside Jihyun’s school building. “New beginning, new start,” Younha said as she walked inside the principal’s office.

“Yes, I’m the new student who called yesterday to transfer in,” Younha told the principal.

“Well, I guess you will come in tomorrow, as we have not yet talked with your parents,” the principal told Younha.

“Yeh, I understand,” Younha said as she took some forms the principal gave her and grabbed her new set of uniform.

Younha walked out and saw Jihyun and Ara. “So you’ll be attending here tomorrow?” Jihyun asked.

Younha nodded her head. “How about the guys?” Ara asked. “We all just decided that it’s best if I leave,” Younha lied.

“When you attend here?” Ara asked Younha. “Tomorrow,” Younha answered as the girls nodded their heads.

“Well, I have to go now; I’ll see you girls tomorrow,” Younha said as Jihyun and Ara waved goodbye to Younha and then looked at each other.

“I’m texting Tae Min and telling him,” Jihyun said. “Key is quite mad at Younha, so I don’t whether or not should I tell him,” Ara said.

“Tell him, who cares!” Jihyun said as Ara nodded her head quickly and took out her phone as she started texting.


Younha walked to this car shop that was on the newspaper. She knows how much Woo Young loves cars, and maybe if he has to fix cars for money, he would do it.

“May I speak to the boss here?” Younha asked one of the workers. “I’m the boss, what is it that you want?” A guy with a fancy suit replied from the back.

“I heard that you’re looking for people, my brother knows a lot about cars, how about letting my brother work with you too?” Younha asked.

“Now this brother of yours, won’t be you dressed in a wig right?” The boss asked as Younha giggled and shook her head.

“Of course not, he’s real,” Younha said as the guy nodded his head. “Call him up, I would like to get to know this brother then,” the boss said as Younha smiled and nodded.

Younha called Woo Young right away and gave him directions to come to the place.

Woo Young got dressed and went to the car shop that Younha helped him out with.

“Jang Woo Young at your service,” Woo Young said as he bowed to the boss. “You’re right, it’s not you in a wig,” the boss said as Younha giggled again.

The boss and Woo Young chatted for awhile as Younha drank about three milkshakes and ate four hamburgers.

“Alright, I’ll give you a call back then,” the boss told Woo Young as Woo Young nodded his head.

Woo Young thumbs up at Younha as Younha thumbs up back. “So he said he’ll call,” Woo Young told Younha.

“Wow, well, I circled more than one place, let’s go check it out!” Younha told Woo Young.

-

After trying to find jobs, it gotten dark and the two got pretty hungry.

“How about eating at the stall over there?” Younha asked as her and Woo Young went to eat.

“These are delicious!’ Woo Young said as he stuffed four pieces of fish cakes in his mouth.

“Eat slowly,” Younha told her brother as she bought two soju bottles. “Yah, what’s the liquor for?” Woo Young asked while he chewed on his food.

“Drinking to celebration!” Younha answered as she poured some in her brother’s shot cup and in hers.

“Bwoh yah? You drinking, I don’t think so Younha,” Woo Young said as he tried taking it away but then Younha drank her cup.

“Woo, it’s good,” Younha said as she poured some more. “How can you already drink?” Woo Young asked as he drank his.

“I haven’t drunk in so long and it’s good,” Woo Young said as Younha poured three more cups for her as Woo Young didn’t notice.

Younha kept on drinking and by the time Woo Young knows it, Younha has already drunk those two glass bottles of soju.

“Yah, I only had one shot and you’re already so red!” Woo Young shouted as Younha laughed.

“There really is no more,” Younha said as she called for the owner. “Get two more soju of bottles please,” Younha said as she burped.

Woo Young knew something was up. “Younha, did something happen?” Woo Young asked his sister.

Younha shook her head. “Of course not,” Younha answered as she drunk up one of the newly brought glass bottle.

“Younha, you can tell-“

“I said nothing happened,” Younha said as she poured more on the shot cup and drunk up again.

“Then pour me some, I want to get drunk if you are going to get drunk,” Woo Young said as Younha giggled.

The two siblings drank together, but Younha was the only one who was drunk.

So Woo Young gave Younha a piggy back ride home. “Oppa,” Younha said. “Hm?” Woo Young answered.

“Have you ever...been in love?” Younha asked as she burped half way of her sentence.

“Of course,” Woo Young answered. “Really? Mind telling me the story?” Younha asked with her voice sound so drunk.

“It happened when I was in middle school, when I fell in love with the prettiest girl in class,” Woo Young started out.

“What’s her name?” Younha asked. “Her name? Well, it is, Lee Soo Ae,” Woo Young answered.

“Soo Ae?” Younha said as Woo Young nodded. “What happened?” Younha asked.

“She rejected me,” Woo Young answered. “Rejecting my brother is wrong!” Younha shouted as everyone on the streets looked at Woo Young and Younha.

Woo Young then sped off so that Younha would be quieter. “She rejected me because she had a boyfriend,” Woo Young told Younha.

“Oh, haha, you’re out of luck in love,” Younha said as Woo Young nodded.

“She was the only one who I ever liked,” Woo Young said as Younha played with her brother’s hair.

“Then why do you bring other girls home all the time?” Younha asked. “Because I couldn’t get over her,” Woo Young answered.

“Then find Soo Ae,” Younha said. “No, I’m deciding to give up on her,” Woo Young said as Younha whacked her brother on the head.

Woo Young gently put Younha down on the ground and looked at Younha. “Yah, why did you hit me for?” Woo Young asked.

“Guys are all the same, no matter what!” Younha said as she tried walking away but then she kept on falling.

Woo Young held her to the bus stop as Younha’s head rested on Woo Young’s shoulder.

“Why did you ask me such question about love?” Woo Young asked.

“Because...I think...I’m lost in...Love,” Younha answered.


 

SRRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST!

My internet was getting slow and then I clicked add chapter TWO TIMES and this happened. HAHA!

Here you go! The new update!

And I don't know if I should make them reconcile yet, because I kind of have a good ending. LOL.

OMG! ENDING! I KNOW!!! HAHAHAHA!