Birthday Surprise, Fight, and Kiss instead of BUG KILLING?

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

“You’re welcome!” Key shouted as Younha growled and chased down her friends as they all took out a party bottle spray and sprayed it at her.

“Yah!” Younha shouted as everyone laughed happily. Younha got to Jonghyun first as he tried running away and tackled him down.

“Stop..choking..me!” Jonghyun said as everyone pulled Younha off and Jonghyun coughed rubbing his neck.

“How come this was planned and I didn’t know about it?” Younha asked with a grumpy voice.

“That’s why there’s a thing called surprise party,” Key said as Younha almost ran to beat him up but then everyone held her back.

“Who wants cake?” Yu Mi shouted as Younha saw her parents. “You both knew about this?!” Younha asked looking at her parents.

“Of course my dear,” Yu Mi said as she smiled at Younha with her husband pushing out the cart which had Younha’s huge cake on there.

Younha looked at everyone as everyone smiled happily at her and she sighed. “Fine, as long as I get the first piece of cake!” Younha said shouted as all her friends hugged her.

“Oh, there are more people coming,” Seonnie told Younha as Younha tilted her head and looked at the door as people entered inside.

“Younha!” Doojoon shouted with a smile. “Doojoon!” Younha shouted as she ran to hug him.

“Hmph, how come I didn’t get a hug but a choke?” Jonghyun asked as he put his hands on his hips angrily.

“I smell jealousy,” Doojoon said as Younha laughed and punched Jonghyun on the chest.

“Yah, stop being such a baby,” Younha said as she then hugged Jonghyun and he smiled.

“Happy birthday Younha,” the rest of Doojoon’s friends said as they all walked in with huge gifts.

“Such huge gifts guys, I have only an apartment!” Younha told her guyfriends as they all laughed.

“The bigger the better,” Junhyung said as he shuffled Younha’s hair. “I’m not a kid,” Younha said as she rolled her eyes.

“This is actually for you and Jonghyun,” Yoseob said as he gave Younha a huge box.

“Ohh, can I open it now?!” Jonghyun asked happily. “It’s my birthday,” Younha told him as everyone laughed.

“Let’s sing happy birthday and eat cake first shall we?” Yu Mi suggested as Doojoon stopped Yu Mi for a sec.

“I have something for Younha,” Doojoon said as Jonghyun rolled his eyes. “More presents?” Jonghyun asked.

“Not a present, more like a person,” Doojoon said as Younha looked at Doojoon in confusion and saw Hyuna enter inside Seonnie’s home.

“What is she doing here?!” Jihyun shouted angrily as Tae Min held Jihyun back.

Younha breathed angrily as she can feel her blood boil up to her head. “What the Doojoon?” Younha said as Doojoon put on of his hands on Younha’s shoulder to calm her down.

“Yah, she’s here to apologize,” Doojoon said as Younha crossed her arms and looked away.

Hyuna looked at Doojoon with a nervous expression as she bowed in front of Younha.

“Mianhe Younha,” Hyuna said as Younha just looked at Hyuna. “Yea , better be sorry,” Younha said as Hyuna looked up.

“I didn’t mean to hurt you in any way,” Hyuna said as Jihyun walked up to Hyuna and pushed Hyuna.

“You think Younha will forgive you easily?” Jihyun asked as Younha looked at Hyuna.

“You’re lucky it’s my birthday today,” Younha said as she walked away to where her cake was at.

Jihyun rolled her eyes away as she followed Younha and Yu Mi lit up the candles in silent as everyone remained silent.

When the candles were lit, everyone sang happy birthday to Younha and confetti were thrown at Younha by her friends.

“Let’s party!” Min Ho shouted as he music and Yu Mi cut the cake and gave the first piece to Younha.

“No party for me, I just want cake,” Younha said as she took a bite of the cake. “How about me?” Jonghyun asked as he opened his mouth for Younha to feed him.

“Get your own, I don’t share,” Younha said as she tried walking away but Jonghyun kept blocking her way.

“Wanna eat it that much?” Younha asked as Jonghyun nodded his head. “Fine then!” Younha said as she smacked Jonghyun in the face with the piece of her cake.

“Yah!” Jonghyun shouted as he wiped it off of his face. Younha laughed at Jonghyun’s face and then he grabbed the remains on his face and painted it on Younha’s face.

“YAH!” Younha shouted as Jonghyun laughed at Younha. “How dare you?!” Younha shouted as she grabbed a mini pie on the side and threw it at Jonghyun, but he ducked and it hitted Jihyun’s shirt.

Tae Min gasped as Jihyun’s mouth shaped an ‘O’ and Younha covered .

“Younha!” Jihyun shouted as she took out the party bottle spray and sprayed it at Younha.

“Jihyun-ah!” Younha shouted as she grabbed some more mini pie and threw it everywhere that it got on everybody.

By the time they all knew it; everyone was in a food fight no matter how much Min Ho and Seonnie tried stopping everyone.

Jin Ki and Ji Ae ran and hid in a room as Tae Min hid under a table. Min Ho and Seonnie took cover and hid in her room.

As for the rest, they all had a huge food fight. Knowing Key and Younha, they were the only ones who started fighting at the end.

Then Seonnie’s huge home was all dirty and so was everyone else. Younha laughed hysterically as she helped cleaned up.

“Let’s wash up first,” Ara told Jihyun as they walked into a bathroom. “I’m washing up too!” Key shouted as his divaness came out.

Everyone started cleaning and washing up as they all got sticky and dirty from the food throw.

“What a waste of food dongsaeng,” Woo Young said as a gooey juice of pie slid down from his cheek to his chin.

“Haha, but you had fun didn’t you?” Younha asked as Woo Young nodded his head and laughed.

Jonghyun was in the kitchen washing the dirty dishes as Yu Mi walks in seeing Jonghyun.

“Jonghyun-ah,” Yu Mi said as Jonghyun turns to her. “Oh, Yu Mi, hello,” Jonghyun said as he bowed his head and smiled.

Yu Mi smiled as she swept the floor. “I’m happy to see Soo Yun smiling out there with her friends,” Yu Mi said as Jonghyun looked at Yu Mi.

“What do you mean?” Jonghyun asked. “Soo Yun never had this much fun before,” Yu Mi said as Jonghyun smiled.

“Really?” Jonghyun asks. “I remember that every year when it was her birthday, she’d be ditch alone at home just eating a cake her unreal parents bought for her as she sits in her room watching television,” Yu Mi said.

“Ah, then this must be her first wonderful birthday,” Jonghyun said as Yu Mi nodded her head. “Of course it is,” Yu Mi answered.

“Ah, which reminds me, I have to visit the Jang’s real daughter today,” Yu Mi said. “Ah, the real Jang Younha?” Jonghyun asked.

“Yes, it’s also her birthday today. I can never miss a year even though I have found out she isn’t my daughter,” Yu Mi said.

“How about Soo Yun we come with you?” Jonghyun said using Younha’s real name. “That’d be wonderful, but Soo Yun looks so happy with you and her friends all here. I can just go alone with my husband,” Yu Mi told Jonghyun as Jonghyun nodded his head.


After cleaning up, Younha stepped outside to one of Seonnie’s balcony and looked out the bright moon.

Younha smiled as she looked at the moon. “Happy birthday to you too,” Younha said as she was talking to the real Jang Younha who she had taken the spot of when they were both born.

“Talking to yourself?” Jonghyun asks as he came and ruined Younha’s alone time. “Yah, you scared me,” Younha said as she dried her wet hair with a towel.

“Sorry for scaring you,” Jonghyun apologized as Younha smiled softly. “It’s fine,” Younha said as Jonghyun looked up to the sky.

“So why are you talking to yourself out here?” Jonghyun asked her. “Oh, I was saying happy birthday to someone,” Younha said as Jonghyun nodded his head.

“I think your parents went to visit this someone you’re talking about,” Jonghyun said.

“That’s great, she must be happy,” Younha said as Jonghyun smiled. “I see that you’re happy today,” Jonghyun said.

“I’m always happy,” Younha replied as Jonghyun shook his head and chuckled.

“This is my first time seeing you ever so happy,” Jonghyun said. “Liar,” Younha said as Jonghyun laughed.

“I’m not lying, seriously,” Jonghyun said as Younha giggled a little. “I’m done drying up here, I’m going back inside,” Younha said as Jonghyun stopped her.

“Aren’t you going to accept my gift first?” Jonghyun asked as Younha rolled her eyes.

“You got me something?” Younha asked. “What kind of a boyfriend am I if I didn’t get you anything?” Jonghyun asked.

“Is this the part where I go, ‘aww, you shouldn’t have’ huh?” Younha said in a sarcastic voice which made Jonghyun laugh out loud.

“Don’t ever do that again,” Jonghyun said as Younha laughed. Then Jonghyun reached into his pocket and took out a fist.

“I’m getting your fist as my gift?” Younha asked. Jonghyun smiled and faced his down as he opened it and down fell a gold necklace with a red color ruby pendant on it.

“Jonghyun-ah, omona,” Younha was so shocked. “I know red isn’t your birthstone, but it suits you well,” Jonghyun said as he took off Younha’s told necklace and out on the one he bought for Younha around her neck.

“Jonghyun-ah, why did you-“

“I have one more surprise,” Jonghyun said as he reached into his other pocket and took out a little purple box with an aqua color ribbon wrapped around it.

“What is it?” Younha asked. “Open it,” Jonghyun told Younha. Younha took the box from Jonghyun and opened the box and it revealed a little crown ring with tiny diamonds of Younha’s birthstone color on it.

“Jong-“

Before Younha can even thank him, he stole a kiss from her as he held her into his arms.

Younha was so thankful, she couldn’t even wish for more on her birthday besides being happy with her friends and her boyfriend.

“Ohhh, we got this all on tape,” Tae Min said as Younha and Jonghyun broke the kiss quickly and saw everyone at the door.

“YAH!” Jonghyun and Younha shouted.

“Now we know this ain’t any bug killing for sure!” Key shouted as Jonghyun and Younha both ran after their friends. 


 

How was this chapter huh? Cute??? LOL.

Yes I know, Hyuna came back and apologize.

Should Younha forgive and forget, or KEEP HATING?! haha.

Anyways, I'm happy that you all loved Younha's way of saying thank you in the last chapter. HAHAH.

THANKS FOR READING LOVES! ^^