Jealousy?

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

The next morning, Min Ho woke up to find himself covered with the blanket he gave to Seonnie as his head was still laying down on the couch.

"I must've fell asleep here," he mumbled to himself as he rubbed his eyes and stretched.

Min Ho walked to the bathroom and washed up as he was getting ready to go viit Younha, since there's no school today.

After washing up and doing some of his morning work out, he walked to the kitchen.

There he found a blue stick note on his refridgerator.

"Min Ho Oppa, thanks for letting me sleep over for the night. I will no longer bother as I now know you like. Unnie is a lucky person to have a guy like you like her. I wish things between you two will work out. I'm going to go to court, I'm going to get my father's house, and never bother to see you again. Our memories together, they will be forever treasured.

~ Lee Seonnie"

Min Ho lowered his head as he quickly slipped on a long sleeve shirt, a new denim jeans, and his sneakers. He ran outside hoping Seonnie have not gone far.

Seonnie was about to climb on the bus as she waited awhile and looked to her right.

"This is goodbye oppa," Seonnie mumbled to herself as she climbed on the bus. The bus door closes and she sat on the left side of the bus.

Min Ho his left and watched the bus leave as he didn't realize Seonnie was in the bus.

He started running straight down trying to see if he'll see her. Min Ho stopped and tried to catch his breath as he sighed.

"Seonnie, I didn't mean it for us to be this way," Min Ho said.


Younha's eyes squinted from the sunray that was burning her eyes. "Oh my god," she tiredly said as she sat up and closed the blinds.

"What the?" Younha looked at herself as she was in hospital clothes.

She moved her hand and saw a sleeping Jonghyun. His head was laying on her bed, but he sat down on a chair.

"Doesn't look too comfortable," she told herself as she started poking his head.

"Agh!" Jonghyun woke up to see Younha up also. "Younha-ssi!" Jonghyun happily shouted as he hugged her. "Ahh~" Younha was being choked by Jonghyun's tight hug.

"Yah...yah..." Younha said as Jonghyun let go. "I'll be back, wait okay," Jonghyun said as he left out the door.

"Yah, wai-Ah forget it!" Younha said as Jonghyun left out the door.

Younha then remembered, that lady So Rin stabbed her. Younha touched her stomach and could feel a sting, but not much pain.

"Younha!" People started happily shouting and coming inside one by one to see her.

"You're finally up!" Jihyun said as she smiled. "Younha," Woo Young said as he brought in a huge white teddy bear. "Younha!" Some of her classmates also walked in.

"Younha-ssi," Yu Mi was there. "Younha, I just had to come and see you," Tae Min said as Key and Jin Ki was by Tae Min's side supporting him with his crutches.

"But you're still injured," Younha told Tae Min. "Not as bad as you, you almost died," Tae Min said as Key whacked him on the head.

"Don't jinx," Key said as everyone laughed.

"We're all happy that you're alive!" Woo Young's four close friends, Junsu, Junho, Nichkhun, and Taecyeon said as they popped out of no where.

"Omo, you guy are here too?" Younha said.

"Of course," Nichkhun answered as Younha smiled. "We should give her some space okay," Yu Mi said as Woo Young nodded.

"Yes, can everyone move out for like sometime? She just woke up," Woo Young asked.

"Okay, we'll see you later Younha!" Everyone said as Jonghyun was about to walk out when Younha stopped him.

"Can I speak with you for a moment Jonghyun?" Younha asked.

Yu Mi then pulled Woo Young's sleeve and dragged him out leaving just Jonghyun and Younha alone.

"Hehe, funny Yu Mi and Woo Young," Jonghyun said as Younha looked at him.

"About yesterday night," Younha said as Jonghyun looked at her. "What about last night?" Jonghyun asked. "You know that I heard everything," Younha said.

"Everything? What do you mean by everything?" Jonghyun asked.


Min Ho entered inside the hospital and saw everyone happily chatting. "Hey guys," Min Ho said as he greeted his friends. "Min Ho, Younha's awake," Key said as Min Ho's face lightened.

"Really?" Min Ho asked. "Yea, we're all about to get some breakfast and come back, want to come?" Jin Ki asked. "Nah, but hey Tae Min, I didn't see you there," Min Ho said as Tae Min chuckled.

"I discharged myself last night after hearing about Younha. She's more important than me right now," Tae Min said as Min Ho laughed. "You're important okay," Min Ho said.

"We're going to get breakfast now, want any?" Key asked. "I'm good, I'll go see her for a bit though," Min Ho said as his friends shrugged and walked out.

Min Ho saw other people and some of his classmates also. Just when he was about to enter inside Younha's room, he heard Younha and Jonghyun's voice talking.


"I can't believe you heard me," Jonghyun said. "Yah, I'm not dead, I was sleeping," Younha said as Jonghyun chuckled.

"Yup, I heard every word," Younha said as Jonghyun blushed.

"I'm so shy right now," Jonghyun said as Younha laughed even more. "I didn't know you had such feelings," Younha said teasing him.

"Hi guys," Min Ho interrupted the conversation as he walked in looking at Jonghyun and Younha. "Yah Min Ho-ah, when'd you get here?" Jonghyun asked.

"I just got here," Min Ho answered as he looked at Younha. "Sup," Younha said as Min Ho bobbed his head. "You're awake," he said as Younha smiled.

"I'm surprised I'm even alive," Younha said as Jonghyun nudged her by the arm. "What'd you say?" Jonghyun asked as Younha chuckled.

"Oh, where's Seonnie?" Younha asked. "Oh, about her," Min Ho replied lowering his head. "By any chance, did you two try working it out?" Younha asked.

"No, we both went our seperate ways," Min Ho answered as Younha nodded. "I see," Younha said as she looked at Jonghyun.

Just then, Jihyun bust inside Younha's room. "Did anyone know about this? Seonnie is going to court to settle things by herself," Jihyun said.

"Bwoh yah?" Younha shouted as she touched her stomach feeling a slight pain. "You shouldn't yell so loud," Jonghyun said as he touched her shoulder.

"But Seonnie, she won't be okay alone," Younha said as Min Ho looked away. "Jihyun, would it be okay if you go alone?" Younha asked.

"Sure, I'll be fine, I need to talk to her too," Jihyun said as Younha looked at Min Ho. "Are you going?" Younha asked.

"We...we're..."

"I know you two broke up, but then aren't you two at least friends?" Younha asked. "We agreed not to see each other anymore," Min Ho answered.

"What? Why?" Jihyun asked as she looked at Min Ho. "Because--"

"Did you ever think of her feelings or how she felt? Did you ever think of maybe she just want to be friends? Do you know how a girl can feel when a guy breaks her heart?" Jihyun started attacking Min Ho as Jonghyun pulled her away.

"Go to the court room and text me what happens. Here's my number okay," Jonghyun said as he inserted his number into Jihyun's cellphone and pushed her out of the hospital room.

"Jihyun is right Min Ho," Younha said as Min Ho rubbed his eyes. "When I woke up trying to find her and talk with her, she was gone," Min Ho said.

Younha sighed as she looked at Min Ho. "Well, you should try to find sometime to talk things through with her," Younha said.

"Yea, whenever she wants to see me again," Min Ho replied.

"Who wants pizza?" Woo Young asked as he walked in. "I sure do, I am starving," Younha said as Woo Young laughed.

"Woah, how can you still eat when you just got stabbed?" Junho asked as Nichkhun slapped his back.

"Still don't know how to talk," Nichkhun said as Younha laughed. "You're all my great oppas," Younha said as Woo Young's smile turned into a frown.

"What's up oppa?" Younha asked as Woo Young shook his head. "Nothing," Woo Young lied as he smiled again.

"We brought drinks," Key said as he walked in. "But no sweet drinks for you Younha," Tae Min said as Younha pouted.

"Why?" Younha asked. "Because when I was sleeping in the hospital, Jin Ki hyung says it's not good for you while you're injured," Tae Min answered.

"Ahh, Jin Ki is a true hyung huh?" Younha said as everyone laughed. "Have anyone seen Yu Mi?" Jonghyun asked.

"Oh, she went home to cook some soup for Younha," Woo Young answered. "Ahh," Jonghyun replied with a slight nod.

Everyone then hung out with Younha in her room eating pizza and having a little fun, since they do have to be quiet because of other guests around Younha's room.

"Younha, here's some water for you," Jonghyun said as he was mostly taking care of Younha the whole time.

Min Ho saw it and doesn't know why, but is he feeling a little jealousy?


 

Here you are. Sorry for the delay.

I've been busy dealing with college registrations.

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.

THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS!

SORRY, I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO REPLY TO THE COMMENTS TODAY OKAYS! I AM GETTING SICK AND MAYBE TOMORROW I'LL REPLY TO THEM IF I UPDATE A NEW CHAPTER TOMORROW.

THANKS FOR READING AND THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS!

LOVEEE YA ALL! <333

Oh yea, how's the new poster? SORRY FORGOT TO POST IT. HEHE