Seonnie's Cousin.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

“Yah, where’s Min Ho?” Ara asked. “Oh, he and Seonnie are coming together,” Jonghyun answered.

“Are you guys hungry? Go order and we’ll wait for you guys,” Younha said as Jonghyun stole Younha’s food and munched it.

“I’ll just eat yours and I’ll be full,” Jonghyun said with a mouth full as Younha chased him.

“Can I share with you?” Tae Min asked Jihyun. “Sure,” Jihyun answered as Tae Min sat down next to her and ate with Jihyun.

“Ara, would you like ice cream?” Key asked. “It’s so cold, but okay!” Ara answered as Key and Ara got in line.

Jin Ki looked at the couples and slumped down on the chair. “It’s okay,” Jin Ki told himself.

Then Younha and Jonghyun bumped into Key by accident. “Yah, stop playing and eat your food nicely,” Key told Younha and Jonghyun.

Younha and Jonghyun looked at each other and then back at Key. “Yeh omma!”

“Omma?” Key repeated as Younha, Jonghyun, and Ara laughed. “Oh, Key was chosen as your mom!” Tae Min shouted.

“What? When was this?” Key asked. “Haha, it was a day where Tae Min and I were talking,” Younha said as Tae Min and Younha high fived together.

“Tch, kids,” Key said as everyone laughed at him.

As everyone was eating and laughing together, Jin Ki felt so awkward being them. Then Min Ho and Seonnie walked in.

“Oh, here you guys are, where were you guys?” Jin Ki asked them both.

“Ah, we had to go pick up Seonnie’s cousin Ji Ae at the bus stop, because she came to visit Seonnie,” Min Ho answered.

“Where is she?” Younha asked. “Seonnie,” Min Ho called for her. Seonnie then walked in with her cousin Ji Ae.

Seonnie’s cousin had a lighter brown hair color, light brown eyes, neck length hair, wore a black ankle boot, a long dark purple sweater with black tights and a gray coat.

“It’s so beautiful in Seoul,” Ji Ae said as she saw Seonnie’s friends. “Hi,” Ji Ae waved. “Hello,” everyone said as they waved too.

“Ji Ae, this is Jin Ki, Ara, Key, Younha, Jonghyun, Jihyun, and Tae Min,” Min Ho introduced.

“Ah, so you’re the amazing Younha! Seonnie told me a lot of things about you,” Ji Ae said as Younha was surprised.

“Really?” Younha asked as Seonnie smiled. “Well I am Park Ji Ae,” Ji Ae answered.

“Wait, how are you two related if Seonnie’s a Lee and you’re Park?” Key asked as Jonghyun whacked his head.

“Haha, Seonnie’s mother and my mother are sisters,” Ji Ae answered as Key nodded and whacked Jonghyun’s head back.

“Do you boys constantly hit each other?” Ji Ae asked. “No, they just do it for fun,” Younha answered as Ji Ae nodded her head.

“Sit down and eat,” Jihyun said as Ji Ae nodded her head and sat down next to Jin Ki.

The boys were all shocked as they didn’t think Ji Ae would just sit next to Jin Ki.

“Is it fine if I sit here?” Ji Ae asked Jin Ki. “Not at all,” Jin Ki answered as he blushed a bit.

“Jin Ki-ah, are you okay?” Jonghyun asked him. “Huh?” Jin Ki looked up at Jonghyun.

“You’re turning red,” Younha said. “Bwoh?” Jin Ki asked as he touched his face. “Yah, are you ok?” Tae Min asked.

“I’m fine, it’s just cold,” Jin Ki said as Younha looked at him. “But it’s so warm in here,” Key said as everyone laughed.

“Shut up,” Jin Ki mumbled as he blushed even more. Ji Ae was just confused but smiled as her new friends laughed.

“Oh, where are you guys going to do after this?” Jihyun asked everyone. “Want to go to the movies?” Key asked.

“Movies?” Ji Ae asked. “Have you ever been to the movies?” Key asked her. “Yeh, but I only when three times,” Ji Ae said.

“Oh, then we should all go,” Jonghyun said as Jihyun, Younha, and Ara looked at each other.

Lightening gave them eye contacts as they seem to notice their man are being taken away.

“You can pair up with Jin Ki since we’re all paired up,” Tae Min told Ji Ae as Ji Ae looked at Jin Ki.

“Okay, I haven’t been paired up with guys since elementary,” Ji Ae said as all the boys looked at her.

“How is that so?” All the boys asked as the girls are totally ignored now. “Ji Ae went to a private all girls’ school,” Seonnie answered.

“Woah,” the boys said with amazement. “Yeh, because my parents were worried that I’d get a boyfriend and won’t study hard,” Ji Ae answered.

“No wonder you seemed happy to sit down next to Jin Ki hyung,” Key said as all the boys smacked Key’s head.

“YAH!” Key shouted as everyone burst into laughter.


After eating, they all walked to the theaters to watch a movie. “Yah, which one should we watch?” Min Ho asks.

“I want something gory and scary,” Younha said as everyone looked at her. “Are you sure you’re a girl?” Key asked as Younha as everyone laughed.

“Wae? You want some chic flicks?” Younha asked Key as everyone went ooohhh at him.

“How about some action and romance mixed?” Ji Ae considered. “Then we should all watch something with action and romance!” The boys said altogether as the girls felt ignored again.

The boys bought the tickets and everyone walked inside. “How about some popcorn or drinks?” Jonghyun asked.

“I want popcorn, chips, pepsi, and ice cream,” Younha said as Jonghyun looked at Younha.

“You just ate,” Jonghyun said as Younha jaws dropped. “I’ll take a hot dog with a small popcorn and medium drink,” Ji Ae said as her and Jin Ki walked to get some.

“Wow, a pretty girl like her can still eat?” Tae Min asked. “I know right?” Jonghyun agreed. “How lucky she is to be with Jin Ki,” Key said.

Min Ho and Seonnie just laughed as Jihyun, Younha, and Ara whacked the boys’ heads and left.

While finding a seat, the boys try fighting to see who gets to sit with Ji Ae as Jin Ki sat down the other side.

“Yah, they want to play this game huh?” Younha said as she looked at the boys.

“I think I want a gory movie instead,” Jihyun said. “Yea, I think I’m going to watch a scary movie,” Ara said.

The boys were still ignoring the girls. “Good bye!” The girls said as the boys still didn’t hear the girls.

The girls walked out as Min Ho and Seonnie saw them. “Movie is about to start girls, where are you guys going?” Min Ho asked them.

“This movie seems boring!” Ara said as the girls left to another movie room.

As Min Ho and Seonnie walks in, the movie didn’t even start yet, just commercials, but when they turned to look at the boys, Min Ho and Seonnie then nodded their heads.

“Yah, hyung, your girlfriend is gone,” Min Ho told Jonghyun. Jonghyun turned over to look and found Younha missing.

“Jihyun’s gone too?!” Tae Min asked. “Where’s Ara?” Key asked as Min Ho and Seonnie shrugged.

“Younha’s killing me for sure!” Jonghyun said as he walked out to find Younha.

“Aish, Jihyun will torture me, I just know that I am punished,” Tae Min said as he followed Jonghyun out.

“I better get ready for a song to get Ara’s forgiveness,” Key said as he followed the other two.

While the other two couples just laughed the three boys who walked out. 


 

TWO UPDATES! OKAY, BACK TO WATCHING HELLO BABY! ^^