The Club. [PART ONE]

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

"What do you mean you're going to that club Seung Hyun invited you to?" Key asked as everyone was sitting in a bus again going to Younha and Jonghyun's place. "Because I have to talk to Doojoon now," Younha said as Min Ho and Jonghyun looked at her.

"Why do you want to talk with him for?" Min Ho asked. "I want to know the truth," Younha answered. "The only way to find out the truth is to ask Tae Min," Key said. "But you know already that Tae Min said he didn't see them. They covered their faces," Jonghyun said.

When Younha and the others reached the apartments, a familiar guy to Younha stood in front of the gate. "Who could that be?" Jonghyun asked as he and the boys walked over to him. Younha followed but she put her head down as she didn't want to look at him.

"Who are you?" Jonghyun asked. "Oh, I'm looking for my dongsaeng," the guy said as he flashed a smile at Jonghyun. "Dongsaeng?" Jonghyun repeated as the guy nodded his head. Younha in her breath and slowly let it out as she walked past them.

"Younha," the voice Younha thought she wouldn't be hearing anymore. The voice that always made her hate herself, it came back. It came and found her. "Younha-ssi, are you home already?" Yu Mi said as she smiled. Younha looked up and saw her.

"Yu Mi, so you are really here," the voice said as Yu Mi turned to the guy. "Young master Woo Young," Yu Mi said in surprise as the three boys looked at Younha. "Is that your--"

"Ani, andwae, he's not my brother," Younha angrily said as she glared at Woo Young and walked inside the gates and upstairs to her apartment. "Yah, Younha!" Min Ho called for her. "Dongsaeng!" Woo Young called. "Yah, Jang Younha," Jonghyun said as Younha stopped.

She turned around and looked at everyone. "I don't want to see Woo Young," Younha said.


Everyone sitting in Younha's livingroom as Woo Young was also. Younha was in her bedroom finding something comfortable to wear to go to the stupid club Seung Hyun offered. Since Jun Hyung and Hyunseung told her about it, she needs to talk to Doojoon.

She wore a loose striped long t-shirt with the colors bergundy and white. Her long hair wavy curled her hair was let down and she grabbed a warriors cap. She wore a black skinny jean and a pair of red vans. Younha walked out and saw everyone there.

"Where are you going?" Yu Mi asked. "Out," Younha said as she put her cap on. "Out where dear?" Yu Mi asked. "I'll be home soon," Younha said as Jonghyun grabbed her by the wrist. "The boys and I are going too," Jonghyun said.

"No, stay here with Yu Mi. And I mean it," Younha said as Jonghyun slowly released her. "I'll be back, don't worry," Younha said as she walked out and everyone watched her leave. "Plan B," Jonghyun said.

-

Younha saw a taxi and decided to take a taxi instead of a bus. Since taxi drivers know every places around here. "M21 club, please," Younha said as the taxi drove to where he was told. When the taxi arrived, Younha payed for her fare and then stepped outside to look at the club.

She sighed as she fixed her cap and walked in. Younha got a stamp on her hand as she walked inside. There was loud music playing, bright lights where shining, and there were some people dancing and some were not.

Younha walked down a stair she was stepping on and tried to see if she can spot Doojoon and his friends. "Aish, I look like a dumb ," Younha cursed herself as she put her hands in her jean pockets and searched for them.

"Ah, isn't that Younha?" One of Seung Hyun's friend asked looking at a girl who has a white and bergundy striped t-shirt on with black skinny jeans. "Oh, that is Younha!" Seung Hyun said as he pushed a girl who was on top of him aside.

"Younha," Seung Hyun called to her as Younha turned around. "You actually came," Seung Hyun said as Younha glared at him. "Bug off, I'm here for someone else," Younha said as she turned around. "Bwoh? Girls always come here for me," Seung Hyun said as he grabbed on hold of her hand.

Younha pulled away and bumped into a person behind her. "Aish, chincha!" The guy shouted as Younha turned around and recognized the person immediately. "Ui Chul sonbae," Seung Hyun said as Younha looked at him.

"Yah, what are you doing here?" Ui Chul asked Younha. "Looking for a person," Younha said. "Me, she came for me sonbae," Seung Hyun said as Younha looked at him with a death glare. "You, go back to that girl or it will get ugly," Younha said.

"Tsk, it won't get ugly at all," Seung Hyun said as he put an arm around Younha's shoulder. "I told you to get away," Younha said. "Andwae," Seung Hyun said trying to look cool. Younha couldn't hold it in anymore, so she grabbed Seung Hyun's arm, but then a voice stopped her.

"Younha?" A voice said.


 

MUAHAHAHAH! How about this chapter?

Sorry for a short one again.

I have to watch Cinderella's Sister. My stupid sister is getting me mad. LOL.

SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

@Tiffany: The guys who beat up Tae Minnie? NOT TELLING! :X

@jelly_jonghyun: HAHAHAH. It's a secret!

@ydlmdy: HAHAH! NOT TELLING! XDD

@carlyxoxorenee: I'm glad that you adore this story, Twin!

@Breeannuhh: I know, Seung Hyun is a LOVING dork. lol. The guys who beat up Tae Min? NOT TELLING! XDD

@Amberw1525: Hahha, it's okay. As long as you read it then I'm happy! It's okies. And the ones who beat up Tae Minnie? NOT TELLING! ^^

@Burning91Rose: The right guy? Let me see...You'll know soon. HAHA. And about the end who Younha's ending up with? Idk, I never thought of it. LOL.