Stranger Calls.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

Jonghyun and Younha stood there and then laughed. "You know what? Who would even kill a bug on someone's lips?" Jin Ki asked.

"Duh! They're totally falling for each other!" Key shouted as Min Ho scoffed and walked off. "Min Ho, where are you going?" Jihyun asked.

"To work," Min Ho answered angrily as Younha looked at him. "Did something happen between him and Seonnie?" Younha asked.

"I don't know," Tae Min answered as he looked at Jihyun with a smile. "What are you looking at?" Jihyun asked. "You," Tae Min answered.

Jihyun rolled her eyes away as she saw her cousin Ara drooling all over just looking at Key. "What's wrong with people these days? I want to fall in love too!" Jin Ki angrily said.

"Yah, hyung, I see you always checking out our school nurse," Tae Min said as everyone looked at him.

"BWOH?" Jin Ki shouted as everyone eyes widened. "You like our school nurse? Ms. Lee So Min?" Younha asked.

"N-n-n-no!" Jin Ki answered with a little stuttered as he stormed away. Everyone laughed and followed after Jin Ki.

Jonghyun and Younha released their hands as soon as they both knew that they were holding onto each other still.

"Yah, keep holding it," Jihyun said as Younha sent darts into her eyes. Jihyun then got quiet as Tae Min laughed silently.


On his way to work, Min Ho tried so hard to stop thinking of Younha. His heart hurts just seeing them kiss already.

"I know I won't get her, so why do I even bother?" Min Ho asked himself as he breathed slowly.

He entered inside his workplace and started to work right away. As he was working, Seonnie and a guy walked in together.

"May I help you?" Min Ho asked trying to hide his face. "Seonnie, what would you like?" The guy asked her.

"Anything is fine," Seonnie answered as she went and picked a table to sit down.

"I'll take two double cheeseburgers, make those two a meal, and a chilli cheese fries on the side," the guy ordered as Min Ho took down the order.

"For here or to go?" Min Ho asked. "Seonnie, for here or to go?" The guy asked. "For here," Seonnie answered as Min Ho closed his eyes not even wanting to face Seonnie right now.

The guy went and sat down across from Seonnie as he was happily chatting with her. Seonnie had a couple of laughs, but it didn't sound like the ones Min Ho gave her.

"Were you even ready for this blind date?" The guy asked Seonnie as Seonnie shook her head. "I had no idea Mi Mi would hook us up blindly," Seonnie said.

"Neither did I," the guy said as Seonnie chuckled a little and went back to smiling. "Seonnie, if this date goes well, would you-"

"Order number 23 is here," Min Ho said as he tried to block his face with his cap as he walked over at Seonnie's table.

Sadly, Seonnie recognized him right away. "Min Ho oppa," Seonnie said as Min Ho looked at her with a fake surprise expression.

"Oh, hi Seonnie, I didn't see you there," Min Ho lied as Seonnie smiled happily. "Is Younha unnie okay?" Seonnie asked.

"Yeh, she came back today," Min Ho answered. "Seonnie, who is this?" The blind date of Seonnie's asked.

"Oh, Dong Hae-ssi, this is Min Ho oppa. Min Ho oppa, this is my blind date, Lee Dong Hae," Seonnie introduced the guy together.

"Hi there," Min Ho said. "Nice to meet you Min Ho," Dong Hae said as he and Min Ho shook hands. "Yea, you too," Min Ho said.

"Uh, you two need anything else?" Min Ho asked. "No, we're fine, thank you," Seonnie said sweetly as Min Ho smiled and walked away.

"You still love him do you?" Dong Hae asked as Min Ho could hear him. "Why do you ask?" Seonnie asked as she drank her soda.

"You were so happy to see him," Dong Hae said as Seonnie sighed heavily and put a smile on her face.

"Dong Hae-ssi, you think too much," Seonnie said as Min Ho felt something inside of him. 'This weird feeling. Is it hurt?' Min Ho said in his head.


Everybody were hanging out at the arcade having fun as Yong Hwa showed up and saw Younha with Jonghyun playing Tekken Tag.

"Younha, hi!" He said as Younha smiled and hugged him. "Hey, how are you?" Younha asked as Yong Hwa smiled at her.

"I'm good, how are you?" Yong Hwa asked. "I'm fine now," Younha said as Jonghyun smiled looking at Yong Hwa.

"Are two dating?" Yong Hwa asked as Younha and Jonghyun looked at each other. "NO!" They both answered as Yong Hwa smiled.

"Really? I heard rumors that you two were," Yong Hwa said as Younha laughed. "Oh come on, me and Jonghyun?" Younha said as Jonghyun's heart sank.

"No offense Jonghyun," Younha said as Jonghyun nodded his head understanding. "So you should be free Sunday night right?" Yong Hwa asked.

"Uhmm, I guess? Haha, why?" Younha asked. "Well, I was just wondering if you want to come hang out with me and my band. We're celebrating and your friends can come too," Yong Hwa said.

"Really?" Younha asked. "Yea, we're performing in downtown and I have free passes for you all," Yong Hwa said.

"Omo, that's awesome!" Younha said as Jihyun and Tae Min joined the conversation. "Cute guy! Hi!" Jihyun said as Tae Min pouted.

"Here, I have two for now, but I'll print out the others for your other guy friends," Yong Hwa said. "Okay, print out six," Younha said.

"Six?" Yong Hwa asked. "Another girl is coming along," Younha said as Yong Hwa nodded his head.

"Gotcha on that," Yong Hwa said as he pinched her cheeks and walked away. "He's so cool," Jihyun said as Tae Min pouted even more.

"And I'm not cool?" Tae Min asked. "You...You're good!" Jihyun said as Tae Min thought for a minute and then smiled again.

"Good is good," Tae Min said. "So you're going?" Jonghyun asked worrying about Younha. "I should be fine by Sunday," Younha said as she gave the other ticket to Jihyun.

"Wow, she didn't give it to her boyfriend?" Tae Min asked as Younha slapped his head with hers. "Shaddup," Younha said.

"Hey, what's up with the ticket?" Key asked as he and Ara returned with some prizes. "It's for a lame concert," Jonghyun muttered.

"I smell jealousy," Jihyun teased as Jonghyun softly punched her arm. "I'm not jealous!" Jonghyun shouted as everyone laughed at him.

"I'm just worried about Younha okay!" Jonghyun said as Younha pulled Jonghyun in a hug.

"Thanks for worrying, but I can manage myself," Younha said as she pulled away and grabbed Jihyun and Ara to walk away with her.

"By the way, where is Jin Ki hyung?" Tae Min said scratching his head.


"Those losers, taking me as a third wheel, hmph!" Jin Ki angrily as he was playing the game Street Fighter.

Jin Ki's started ringing and he picked it up as he got killed by his opponent. "WHAT?!" Jin Ki angrily answered as he heard a laugh.

"Who is this? Younha? Don't play some lame joke," Jin Ki said as the laugh was a girl's. "You care for Tae Min most right?" The voice asked.

Jin Ki's eyes widened as he froze. "Who is this?" Jin Ki asked as he started looking around. "No need to look, I'm not in the arcade," the voice said.

"What the ? How do you even know I'm here?" Jin Ki asked as the voice giggled. "You still looking for the guys who gave Tae Min a beat down?" The girl asked.

"Who are you? And what kind of a joke is this?" Jin Ki asked. "Look, just listen to me. Come to the Brawl Warehouse on Sunday night with let's say, your buddies," the girl said.

"Hmph, and get jump by your boyfriends? I don't think so!" Jin Ki said as he was about to hang up when the girl spoke with a vicious tone.

"You don't come by Sunday night, your precious friend Younha, hahahahhahaha!!" The voice laughed. "What are you going to do?" Jin Ki asked.

"Just listen to me," the voice said as Jin Ki closed his eyes in disbelief as he listened.


 

HEHEHEHEHEHE...

LAST CHAPTER WAS FUNNY AND CUTE.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS ONE HUH?

HAHAH! B2ST - SHOCK PARODY : EVERYDAY I SHOP..SHOP! LOL.

@purposh3ll: haha! thanks!

@DreamiiHeroine: Hahah. I bet you will go major fangirl LOL.

@jelly_jonghyun: hahaha bug . Jjong and Younha kiss scene? I'll think about it.....LOL.

@MelodyTOP: Haha. IKR?! That damn bug! lol

@blossom1897: Hahha. That line is AWESOME! ^^

@vanillaxkun: hahahha! That bug is superb! lol.

@_azn-Queen: Yup! Killing a bug. ROFL.

@mikkinguyen: Haha thanks! ^^

@shinyisland1: Seunghyun is TOUGH LUCK! LOL.

@SharShar: Hahaha. Bug killing is sick. But that song Love Bug. ROFL! Screaming Min Ho inside of you? Hahah! Dorky u! Seunghyun is just a cameo. lol.

@Yoongie: Haha ikr?! hahah faking it now. hahah! *hugs* I'm glad that it made your day! ^^

@SHINeelulu: Ohhh..The ex...she's HAHAHAHAH! I'm happy that this is fun to read! :DD

@Burning91Rose: Hahah! GO JONGHYUN. ROFL. Are you going to kill Soo Young? LOL.