Another Forgive and Ice Skating???

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

When Younha got done taking her shower, she got out and changed into what Jonghyun gave her and smelled his scent on the clothes.

“Such a simple and plain smell Jonghyun,” Younha said to herself as she walked out of the bathroom and smelled delicious food in the air.

“I can smell my birthday dinner!” Younha shouted as she rushed to the kitchen but Jonghyun came in stood in front of her as he stopped her.

“You cannot see it yet. It’s a dinner birthday surprise,” Jonghyun said. “Surprises again?” Younha asked with a pout.

“You’ll love it,” Jonghyun said as Younha nodded her head and had Jonghyun’s hands cover her eyes as he walked her to the kitchen.

“Open them,” Jonghyun said as he released his hands and Younha opened her eyes seeing a small round cute cake and five different varieties of food around the cake.

“Jonghyun-ah, you’ve done so much,” Younha said as Jonghyun smiled. “I know,” Jonghyun replied as Younha punched him on the arm.

“Stop being such a lovey dovey guy,” Younha said as Jonghyun laughed and pecked Younha on the cheek.

Younha touched her cheek and smiled a small one as Jonghyun pulled a chair for her.

“Sit, my birthday girl,” Jonghyun said as Younha chuckled and nodded her head as she sat down on the chair Jonghyun pulled for her.

“Here you are Younha,” Jonghyun said as he grabbed two pieces of square cut pork and placed it on Younha’s mini bowl of rice.

“You need some fat in you,” Jonghyun said as Younha furrowed her eyebrows at him.

“What? I like thick girls,” Jonghyun said as Younha laughed.

“Kim Jonghyun is calling me skinny? You need more rice then. I like strong men,” Younha said as she took her spoon and gave Jonghyun a huge scoop of rice.

“Hey, that’s so much,” Jonghyun said as Younha smiled and sat down as she started eating.

“Since it’s from my girl, then I’ll eat it,” Jonghyun said as he ate up the extra rice Younha gave him.

Younha smirked at him as she ate his dinner. “This is wonderful,” Younha told Jonghyun with a mouthful of rice in .

“Yah, don’t speak with your mouthful,” Jonghyun said as Younha covered as she chewed on her food and smiled.

“You look cute wearing my clothes,” Jonghyun said as Younha blushed and smiled at him.

“Don’t be shy cutie,” Jonghyun said as Younha punched him softly on the arm. “Stop teasing,” Younha said as she continued to eat.

After eating Jonghyun’s delicious dinner, Jonghyun walked Younha to her door.

“Are you still afraid of seeing them?” Jonghyun asked Younha as she nodded her head a little.

“Wae yo? Don’t be scared alright?” Jonghyun told Younha as Younha sighed a small one and was about to open her door when the doorknob turned itself and the door opened.

Both Younha’s ex-parents stood there looking at her. “Soo Yun-ah,” Younha’s used to be mother called for her.

Younha turned her head at Jonghyun and he smiled at her as he nodded his head.

“Yeh?” Younha replied as her used to be mother hugged her. “Mianhe,” she apologized to Younha as Younha’s eyes widened in shock.

“I’m really sorry too Younha,” her used to be father apologized too as he patted Younha’s head.

Younha didn’t know what to do. She wanted to brush them off of her and tell those fake parents to get away, but then this feeling they gave to her was so different.

“It’s alright,” Younha softly said as her ex-mother looked at her. “I never meant to do those things to you,” she said crying a bit as Younha slowly form a small smile on her face.

“If you didn’t, then I wouldn’t be so tough,” Younha said as her ex-parents cracked a little laugh and Younha did too.

Jonghyun smiled at Younha as he was happy for her.

“This is Kim Jonghyun, my boyfriend,” Younha introduced Jonghyun to her ex-parents.

“Woah, he’s very handsome Younha,” her ex-father told her. “Eh, he’s alright,” Younha said as everyone walked inside her apartment and played some board games with wonder laughs in her home.

Before the ex-parents were gonna leave, Woo Young looked at his parents and at Younha.

“I’m going to stay with Younha, even though we aren’t real siblings. She’s gonna be my little dongsaeng no matter what,” Woo Young said as his parents smiled at him.

“Younha-ah, we are very happy to see you smile again,” her ex-parents said as Younha smiled a small one.

“I am glad to smile again too,” Younha said as she hugged her ex-parents and they left.


The next morning, Woo Young knocked on Younha’s door loudly as if he was going to break it down and get inside.

“LEAVE ME ALONE FOR ONCE!” Younha shouted as she covered her head with a blanket.

Before even realizing that Woo Young got inside, Younha’s blanket was pulled off.

“YAHHHH!” Woo Young shouted in her ears as Younha sat up with her hair crazily everywhere.

“Your friends are out in the living room waiting for you,” Woo Young said.

Younha looked at her clock and it was 9 a.m. “OMONA! IT’S SO FRIGGIN’ EARLY!” Younha whined as she kicked Woo Young off her bed and pulled her blanket over her head again.

“Younha-ah!” Jihyun shouted as she walked inside Younha’s room.

“GO AWAY!” Younha shouted from under her covers. “Not until you get up,” Jihyun said as Younha pulled off her blanket a little revealing her head.

“There, I’m up already, now shoo,” Younha said as Jihyun shook her head and sat next to Younha.

“Come on Younha, this is our last week until school break and then I’m going to be back at home visiting for the whole winter break! I wanna spend more time with you yanno?!” Jihyun said as Younha sighed heavily.

“Fine, but after today’s weekend and this school week, no more waking me up early! Yesterday was already early enough to make throw me a food fight birthday,” Younha said.

“Yah, I love you that much to throw you one okay?” Jihyun said happily as Younha rolled her eyes.

“Now hurry up!” Jihyun said as Younha nodded her head and pushed Jihyun and Woo Young out of her room as she got dressed.

Before Jihyun got out, she turned around and looked at Younha. “Are you wearing Jonghyun’s clothes?” Jihyun asked as Younha slammed her door in Jihyun’s face.

“Hehehe,” Jihyun laughed as Younha felt shy about it.

Jihyun walked to the living room and saw Woo Young looking at her. “Yes?” Jihyun asked feeling a bit crept out.

“Oh, nothing,” Woo Young replied as he turned away and saw Younha’s other pretty friends.

“How come my dongsaeng never introduced me to her friends!?!?!?” Woo Young whispered to himself angrily.

“Let’s go!” Younha shouted after she came out of the bathroom from washing her face and brushing her teeth.

“Oh, Ara is here too?” Younha asked as she saw Ara sitting on the couch. “Yeh,” Ara answered.

“Seonnie and Ji Ae are waiting in the car,” Jihyun said. “They’re both here too?” Younha asked.

“YEHHH!” Jihyun answered. “Omma, appa, I’ll be home later,” Younha said as her parents nodded their heads and smiled.

‘Why won’t you guys ever stop me from going out?!!??!!?’ Younha cursed in her head angrily as her friends pulled her out of her apartment.

“So where are we going?” Younha asked as she put her hands in her jacket pocket.

“Don’t worry!” Ara said as Younha glared at Jihyun and Ara both. “YOUNHA!” Seonnie shouted happily as she waved at Younha.

“Oh, hi ya!” Younha shouted back as she saw Seonnie and Ji Ae in the van Jin Ki drove supposedly.

“YOUNHA!!! Did you open my present?!” Yoseob popped out of no where as he hugged Younha tightly.

“Yah—Yang Yoseob—TOO TIGHT!” Younha shouted as she could hardly breathe.

“Oh, mianhe, I’m just excited to go ice skating with you!” Yoseob shouted as Ara whacked his head.

“It was a surprise!” Ara shouted. “ICE SKATING?!?” Younha asked with her eyes widened.

“Yea,” Jihyun answered as Younha darted her eyes looking for Doojoon.

“Hyung is at the ice skating rink waiting, so he told us to tell you not to look for him,” Dongwoon said as Younha slapped her forehead.

“I don’t wanna go!!!!!” Younha shouted as Jihyun and Ara tried pushing Younha into the van.

“Younha-ah, don’t tell me you can’t skate?” Jonghyun asked as he sat on the passenger side and Younha stopped as she punched Jonghyun on the face.

“YOUNHA!” Jonghyun shouted as he covered his eye where Younha punched him.

“Fine then, let’s go!” Younha angrily huffed as she sat inside the van and Jin Ki drove off.

“Younha is still so violent,” Junhyung said as Younha’s other friends laughed and drove their other van following Jin Ki’s van.


 

Hehheeh. So how's this chapter?

Younha's going ice skating!!!

And do you think she's good at it?!?!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Thanks for reading and commenting! LOVE YA ALL! ^^