His Ex.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

Jaws were dropped as eyes were widened also. But one heart sank deeply down.

Younha pushed Jonghyun away as everyone fell inside the room.

Jonghyun jumped as Younha laid down and covered herself with the blanket.

"What's going on?" Jin Ki asked. "Why did you guys not knock?" Jonghyun asked. "Why should we?" Jihyun asked as her arms were crossed and looking at him.

"Younha!" Key shouted as Younha stood quiet. "Why were you two making out?" Tae Min asked. "We were not," Jonghyun lied.

"I saw you with my own eyes!" Jihyun said. "Well, you all saw wrong!" Jonghyun shouted. "Younha, tell me!" Key asked as he shouted some more.

"Just go away," Younha said. "Not until we get an answer," Jihyun said. "An answer? There is no answer," Younha said under the covers.

"Younha, you and Jonghyun like each other?" Min Ho asked. "NO!" Younha and Jonghyun yelled at the same time and then blushed.

"They like each other," Seonnie said as Younha slapped forehead. "Look, there was a big bug on Jonghyun's lip and I crushed it, that's all!" Younha lied.

"You're so bad at lying," Tae Min said as Jin Ki, Key, Jihyun and Seonnie laughed. "So what?!" Younha shouted.

"I need some time alone," Jonghyun said as he stormed out. "Jonghyun!" Jin Ki yelled after him.

"I'll talk with hyung," Tae Min said. "I'll go with you," Jihyun added.

"Seonnie, you're a girl, talk with Younha," Jin Ki said as Seonnie shook her head.

"She says she wants to be alone, so we should leave her," Seonnie said.

"Girls," Jin Ki said as he walked out with Key following. "What?" Seonnie asked as she followed after Jin Ki.

Min Ho stayed inside as he looked at Younha.

"Wow, you and hyung kissed," Min Ho said as Younha chuckled. "Dude, it's nothing alright," Younha said as Min Ho smiled.

"Do you like hyung?" Min Ho asked. "Why?" Younha asked looking at him. "Just a silly question," Min Ho answered.

"Well, here's the silly answer. No," Younha answered as Min Ho giggled a little. "Don't you have work?" Younha asked.

"I'm off today," Min Ho answered. "I see," Younha replied as she brushed her hair back. "So when you getting discharged?" Min Ho asked.

"Sometime this week," Younha answered. "School is kind of boring without you," Min Ho said as Younha chuckled.

"School is always boring no matter what," Younha said as Min Ho sat down. "So I can stay right?" Min Ho asked.

"Haha, if you don't start acting up like Key and them, sure," Younha said as Min Ho smiled.


Jonghyun was no where to be found. Jihyun and Tae Min wonders where could he be eat since he feels embarrassed.

"You're his best friend, you have to know where he stays at," Jihyun said as Tae Min thought hard and then smiled at Jihyun.

"What? Trying to ask for my number again? Forget it," Jihyun said as she snickered and Tae Min giggled.

"I think I might know where he went," Tae Min said as he walked with his crutches helping him.

Then Jihyun came by his side and held him by the arm. "You look like you need help," Jihyun said as Tae Min smiled.

As they both walked to find Jonghyun, Tae Min then told Jihyun a little story about Jonghyun to break the silence between them.

"Back in Freshman year, Jonghyun used to date this girl," Tae Min said as Jihyun looked at him.

"He dates?" Jihyun asked as Tae Min laughed and nodded. "Hyung dated her. She was couple of months older than him too," Tae Min said.

"A noona?" Jihyun asked as Tae Min nodded his head. "Wow, he got game," Jihyun said as Tae Min chuckled.

Then they both stopped and stood afar from where Jonghyun was. "I knew I'd find him here," Tae Min said as Jihyun looked and saw Jonghyun sitting down.

"Looks like he's thinking," Tae Min said. "So tell me more about Jonghyun and this noona he hooked up with while we look at him from afar," Jihyun said.

"Well, hyung and noona were a pretty cute couple you can say," Tae Min said as Jihyun nodded. "What happened then?" Jihyun asked.

"I've never saw hyung so happy being with his former love. She was like everything to him, and a great boyfriend," Tae Min said.

"Aish, guys speak so nice about their friends," Jihyun said as Tae Min laughed. "I'm serious, but she took the advantage of it," Tae Min said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Jihyun asked as Tae Min ruffled Jihyun's hair a bit. "Yah, she cheated on him, duh," Tae Min said as Jihyun gasped and tightened her fist.

"How can she do that to Jonghyun?" Jihyun said as she looked at Jonghyun.

"I thought that after she dumped him, he wouldn't smile anymore, but he smiles all the time," Tae Min said.

"Really? That's good that he smiles to himself," Jihyun said.

"It is good, but he never talk with anyone about his problems. Just like Younha, plain stubborn," Tae Min said.

Jihyun giggled as Jihyun looked down at Jonghyun. "This was the place where we can only find Jonghyun at," Tae Min said as he looked around being surrounded with trees.

"Why don't these trees bloom like the one Jonghyun's under?" Jihyun asked. "Oh, well, Jonghyun made us not to tell anyone," Tae Min said.

"Why is that?" Jihyun asked. "Well, if you give me your number, I'll tell you," Tae Min said as Jihyun's jaws dropped.

"Serious?" Jihyun grunted. Tae Min smiled cutely. "Then forget it, I'll just go ask Jonghyun," Jihyun said Tae Min stopped him.

"You might want to leave him there longer," Tae Min said. "Oh yea? Then continue on with his ex-girlfriend story," Jihyun said as Tae Min nodded his head.

"How they both met, typical. Hyung and his girlfriend met in a bookstore. She needed help to buy three books, and hyung helped her out. Then they both started seeing each other more in a cafe` shop, and they both then dated. Jonghyun works too, so he hardly had anytime to spend with her, but he always tried his best to. Until one day, on his day off, it was their one year anniversary, you had no idea how much he had to go through just for that day, and there, hyung found her cheating on him," Tae Min said.

"Wow, Jonghyun must have been through a heartbreaking time," Jihyun said. "He did, he skipped school for two days, and just came back smiling. We were all lost, like super lost. We didn't even know how he can be so happy after a one year relationship break up," Tae Min said.

Jihyun then thought of Younha. "You know, at least Jonghyun had friends by him side to keep him happy," Jihyun said as Tae Min looked at her.

"Younha is stubborn, but she's stubborn because she's scared of people betraying her only. But now she has trusted friends, maybe one day you'll all know about her problems," Jihyun said as she smiled with an assuring smile at Tae Min.

Tae Min melted away.


Jin Ki and Key were trying to understand more about women while talking to Seonnie until they bump into someone.

"Choi Soo Young-ssi," Key said as Seonnie stopped laughing when she saw Jin Ki and Key's face expression.

"Hey," the short hair girl with a blue t-shirt with a blue jean bermuda and a pair of white vans greeted them.

"Wow, it's been some years huh?" She said with a smile as Key crossed his arms. "Yea, some years," Key said.

"What are you doing here anyways?" Jin Ki asked. "My grandmother is sick, and I've been coming here a lot, how about you guys?" Soo Young asked.

"We have a friend in the hospital," Key answered. "Is it Jjong?" Soo Young asked as the boys chuckled and looked at her.

"You still call him by his nickname 'we' made for him?" Jin Ki asked. "Oppa," Soo Young said as Jin Ki backed away.

"Don't even consider me as your oppa. Our friendship was over when you cheated on Jonghyun," Jin Ki said. Seonnie gasped.

"What happened?" Younha asked.


 

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!

WUAHAHAHAAHHA! MORE SURPRISES RIGHT?! INTERESTING YET?!

Sorry for updating so slow. I been busy!

And when I went to the beach, too much FOOTBALL AND FRISBEE that I was sore for two whole days.

BUT NOW THAT I'M ALL BETTER, THANKS FOR TO SHINEE LUCIFER.

WOOOO! SHINEE! SHINEE! SHINEE! LUCIFER! LUCIFER! LUCIFER!

WHO SAW IT?! SPAZZ ABOUT IT! OKIES. LOL. LOVE YA!

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing EVERYONE! ^^

@Breeannuhh: I'm glad you love this story. HAHA!

@BigBangLoverr: Thanks for liking different. HAHA. I never stick with one topic. lol

@DreamiiHeroine: Hahaha. Jonghyun and Younha moment! ^^ Being his mom is COOL. lol. That'd be lucky. hahaha

@Juliette69: I was yelling at you? Sorry...I didn't know I was yelling at you....btw, haha YES! Jonghyun and Younha kissed. LOL. Taemin is SUPER ADORABLE. Yes, poor Minho.

@Yoongie: Yes, my Jonghyun is sly.

@HerosGirl: The girl in the poster is an ulzzang girl named, Lee Soa. She IS pretty. ^^

@anjel_antoinette: HAHAHA YES! FINALLY A KISS!

@ImBeautiful: HAHA, It's super cute!

@Supriya: Hahha Jang to Jjong. Hmm..I like.. :DD

@SHINeeJewel: Jihyun and Seonnie is SNEAKY! Minho IS jealous and heartbroken.....

@carlyxoxorenee: HAHAHA. Well, Younha ain't poor or innocent. hahaha

@SeonnieLee: NO I DO NOT. LOL. I JUST LOVE MY DONGSAENG OKIES. XDD

@Lollipop_key: Thanks!

@PuppyJoo: I'm more glad that you're back to read! Yep, Jonghyun and Younha kissed. About the ending part. If you would like, I can see if I will make an ending of Minho and Younha. LOL. But my dongsaeng will kill me. ITS OKIE THO. I'LL RISK. LOL.

@Rumiiee: I don't think he'll cry. More of SURPRISE. LOL.

@Michelle324: Hahah. Key's the diva. lol

@hero18: Oh yea, the fight. HAHAHA. I dont think everyone saw it coming. HAHA.

@AmberW1525: Hahah. He did everything on purpose just to get the kiss. TEE-HEE.

@SicaSica_love: Updated. Hopefully you like it! ^^