What? Is This Some Kind Of Joke?!

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

"BWOH?!" Jonghyun screamed as everyone looked at him in the cafeteria. "Shaddup dude, you're too loud," Younha said as she picked on her salad.

"My do I have to be the dad?" Jonghyun angrily asked as he crossed his arms. "Hmph, you seem more like the mom than I do," Key said as Younha chuckled.

"Be quiet Key," Jonghyun told him as everybody laughed. "You're acting like a dad now," Jin Ki said as Min Ho laughed.

"Am not," Jonghyun said. "Fine then, who do you want to be?" Younha asked as Jonghyun was about to speak when he stopped himself.

"No one," Jonghyun said as he walked away. "Something is totally wrong with him," Tae Min said as Younha looked at Jonghyun and laughed.

"I'll be back. I'm going to go and cheer up appa," Younha joked as everyone laughed.

Jonghyun walked in the hallways and walked out the back where the field was at and sat on one of the benches.

Younha was looking for him as she couldn't find him. Then Seung Hyun's crew came up to her. "Sorry that I didn't visit," he apologized.

"It's okay, I didn't want to see you anyway," Younha said as Seung Hyun's jaws dropped. "I really like you," he said as Younha smiled.

"I'm sorry, but I'm seeing someone already," Younha said as hopefully Seung Hyun would leave her alone. "Really? May I know who?" He asked.

"Uhmm, you know him," Younha said as she ditched them and kept walking to find Jonghyun. "Who?" Seung Hyun asked.

"Don't worry about it," Younha said as she continued walking as she slowly breathed and held onto her stomach.

When she reached out the back of the school, she saw Jonghyun's back. She was about to call his name, but then she saw his ex-girlfriend.

"Jjong, please come back to me," Soo Young said as Jonghyun sighed as he scratched the back of his head.

Younha tightened her hand into a fist as she was getting annoyed. She knew how these kind of girls acted. They would do whatever just to get what they want.

"I'm sorry Soo Young, but then I moved on long ago," Jonghyun answered as Younha slowly released her fists and smiled.

"What do you mean you moved on? Haven't you remember your words? You said you'd wait for me," Soo Young said.

"That was when I still loved you! I don't love you anymore okay. I broke up with you because you cheated on me with that Junsu(2PM) guy. You told me that I never had the time for you anymore, and told me to move on and find someone new," Jonghyun said.

"It was a mistake. I was wrong Jjong, please, listen to me," she said as Jonghyun pulled away from her hold. "I'm sorry," he apologized.

"Then who's the girl you like?" Soo Young asked as Younha stepped up and stood next to Jonghyun. "Me," Younha answered.

Soo Young gasped as Jonghyun was shocked to see her. "Younha," Jonghyun softly said as Soo Young crossed her arms.

"So she's the girl huh?" Soo Young asked as Younha held on Jonghyun's hand and smiled. "Of course I am," Younha answered.

"This is between me and Jonghyun, go away," Soo Young said as Younha wanted to beat her up but Jonghyun tightened his grip on Younha's hand to stop her.

"Whatever you have to say in front of Jonghyun, you will say it in front of me too," Younha said. "Why?" Soo Young asked.

"Because Jonghyun is my boyfriend," Younha said as Soo Young's eyes widened and Jonghyun looked at Younha.

'What is this girl thinking?' Jonghyun asked in his mind. 'OMG! WHAT DID I JUST SAY?' Younha yelled at herself.

"B-b-b-boyfriend?" Soo Young asked. "Yes, we dated when he kissed me in the hospital. So whatever you have to tell him, I'll have to hear it," Younha said.

"I cannot believe this," Soo Young said as Younha rolled her eyes. "Well wake up to the real world, Jonghyun and I are together now," Younha said.

"Not for long," Soo Young said as Younha chuckled. "You didn't cherish him when you got the chance, so back off," Younha said.

"You back off! I'm back for my man," Soo Young said. "Your man? Please, you broke up with him," Younha said as Soo Young was angry.

"We'll just have to see about that!" Soo Young said as she walked away. "Exactly, keep walking," Younha said as Jonghyun slapped his forehead.

"We're going to fake it in front of her?" Jonghyun whispered as Younha shrugged and was about to let go of Jonghyun's hand but then he wouldn't let her go.

"Why won't we just keep on tricking others more?" Jonghyun asked as Younha raised an eyebrow at him. "You're crazy," Younha said.

"Yah! This is the boyfriend? Kim Jonghyun?" Seung Hyun asked from behind Younha and Jonghyun. "Huh?" Younha spun around and saw Seung Hyun.

"Yea, we're dating, and?" Jonghyun said with a joyful tone and hugged her from behind. Younha blushed madly as she didn't want it to go this far.

"Jonghyun? Out of all the guys here, Kim Jonghyun?" Seung Hyun asked as Younha laughed. "Yep, I'm dating Jonghyun, so stop coming on to me," Younha said as she pulled Jonghyun with her.

"No, I don't believe it if there's no kiss," Seung Hyun said as Younha looked at Jonghyun. "I'm fine with that," Jonghyun said as Younha didn't want to.

The four boys was walking to find Younha and Jonghyun as they were both gone for awhile now. "OMO!" Tae Min shouted.

"What?" Jin Ki asked. "YOUNHA AND HYUNG!" Key shouted as Min Ho and Jin Ki looked. "KISS AGAIN?!" Jin Ki shouted.

Jonghyun pulled Younha in for a kiss. When he kissed her, Seung Hyun fainted to the ground. Younha was so shocked, she couldn't move.

"Believe us now?" Jonghyun asked as Younha was frozen. "How can this happen?!" Seung Hyun cried.

Younha then dragged Jonghyun away and they saw their friends. "Ah," Jonghyun couldn't speak when he saw them.

"Oh my gosh," Younha slapped her forehead as she took off to homeroom when the bell rang. "What happened?" Jin Ki asked.

"Yea hyung, it doesn't look like any bug killing okay!" Tae Min said as Jonghyun scratched the back of his head.

Min Ho gripped his hand tightly into a fist as he ignored his friends and walked to class first.

Younha sat in class and stuffed the brownies, cupcakes, and all the sweet treats in . "Woah, slow down Younha," a classmate said.

"Bwha Ish schant," Younha spoke with her mouthful. The classmate laughed at her and handed her some milk.

"Thank you," Younha spoke clearly after drinking the milk to swallow her treats. "Yah, be careful or you might choke," her classmate said.

"Thanks for the tip," Younha said as she slumped her head down on her desk not wanting to see the boys.


Thanks to the bell, after school came alone and Younha stormed out of the classroom. It wasn't so fast, but she ditched the boys.

Jihyun was by the gate and smiled as she waved happily over at Younha. "Yah, I heard you were discharged," Jihyun said.

"Yea, can we leave?" Younha asked. "But we should wait for Key oppa," Ara said as Younha shook her head no.

"Can we-"

"Younha, where are you going without hyung?" Key asked as Younha turned around and faced them. "No where," Younha said.

"Huh? I'm kind of confused here," Jihyun said. "Jonghyun told us, and we saw it with our eyes. You guys are dating huh?" Jin Ki asked.

"No!" Younha replied. "I'm telling you guys, we faked it," Jonghyun said. "Oh yea? Well, the way you guys kissed and everything, was it fake too?" Tae Min asked.

"Younha, you and Jonghyun killing another big bug again?" Jihyun asked.


 

OMO! HOW ABOUT THIS CHAPTER HUH?

INTERESTING??? LOL.

@DreamiiHeroine: Lychee Bubble Tea. YUMMY! I LOVE THOSE. LOL. Stop making me hungry. lol. I think it will change. hehe.

@Burning91Rose: Haha. I love it how you're telling Soo Young to go away. LOL.

@shinyisland1: I know. I love it when Key acts like a mommy. hehe

@jelly_jonghyun: I wish I can have overloads of those kind of sweets. LMAOO!

@anjel_antoinette: Well, I dont think he'll be for long. haha

@SharShar: Haha. It's no problem for the double post.

@mintylovee: Hahah. It's okie. As long as you get to read it, it's fine by me! ^^

@Yoongie: Haha i know. Lets see if they will end up together. WUAHAHHA.

@Supriya: Yep, as her dad. Since he's so caring. haha

@ImBeautiful: Hahaha. its okie. ^^

@PuppyJoo: Haha! Jongkey as PARENTS! LOL.