Awkward Aura.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

Yu Mi walked in to find Younha laying down, probably resting. Yu Mi smiled as she was finally close with her daughter. 18 years, and Yu Mi's daughter was alive after all.

But about her husband, she would need to tell him, so he can back into their life and start fresh and anew.

"Younha-ah," Yu Mi called for her as she slowly pat Younha's head. Younha didn't move, she just laid there.

Yu Mi doesn't know how to reveal it to Younha though. How would she just tell Younha that Younha is her daughter?

Everything is so complicated. But Yu Mi is planning to reveal to her after Younha gets discharged.

Jonghyun entered the room minutes later. "Was that your friend?" Yu Mi asked Jonghyun. "Some what," Jonghyun replied with a shrug.

Then in walked Jin Ki, Tae Min, Key, and Min Ho. "Hey guys, what are you guys doing here?" Jonghyun asked.

"We decided to sleep over too. It's Younha, she saved Tae Min once and Jihyun's life, so we're here to support her," Jin Ki answered.

"Oh, where is Jihyun by the way?" Jonghyun asked. "Jihyun says she'll be meeting us here in a bit," Key answered.

"How'd you know?" Tae Min asked. "She texted me," Key answered. "You got her number before me?!" Tae Min exclaimed.

"Yah, you like Jihyun?!" Key teased as Tae Min blushed. "No, I don't, she's just someone I might just want to hang out with, sheesh," Tae Min said.

The boys all laughed as Younha's back was still facing them. She wasn't asleep or resting. Younha was thinking.

Thinking about how friends were all made, thinking about how love is created, and how much it hurts loosing someone.

Younha closed her eyes as she tries hard to push it all away and just join her friends in the conversation.

"Shut up already!" Younha shouted as everyone gave her a weird stare. Okay, maybe she didn't want to join in with the convo?

"Are you hungry?" Yu Mi asked as she sat next to Younha on the bed. "Anni-yo, but boys, if you guys are going to sleep here, be quiet," Yu Mi said.

"Wae?" Key asked. "I'm trying to sleep here you know," Younha answered. "Sleep? Sleep then, we're not bothering you," Key said.

"Yah, Key, want me to beat you again?" Younha threatened as everyone laughed. "Just whisper boys, and Younha, sleep," Yu Mi said as everyone all agreed.


The next morning, everyone left to get breakfast as Younha woke up and watched some television. Then her door opened and she turned to look at who it was.

"Yong Hwa," Younha said as the guy from the club, Jung Yong Hwa stood there with some food in his hands.

"I heard about your accident, it was all around school, and Ui Chul hyung told me about it. Here, eat this, I made it just for you," Yong Hwa said as Younha smiled softly.

"Thanks, but I don't eat breakfast," Younha answered as Yong Hwa chuckled. "Still the same Younha eh?" Yong Hwa asked as Younha giggled.

"Yes, still the same one," Younha replied. "Fine then, I'll just eat all by myself," Yong Hwa said as he took out the food and it smelled freshly.

Younha's stomach growled a little and she tried to ignore it, but then it got louder. "Okay, I'll eat a little," Younha said as Yong Hwa smiled.

Younha and Yong Hwa then started to chat about how their lives have been ever since they both departed far away.

"Are you ever going to date again?" Yong Hwa asked. "I'm thinking about it," Younha answered as she drank some water.

"So you and Doojoon just ended it yesterday?" Yong Hwa asked. "Yep," Younha answered. "Wow," Yong Hwa replied.

"What? Is it wrong?" Younha asked as Yong Hwa laughed. Jonghyun opened the door a little and saw a guy and Younha together.

'Who is he?' Jonghyun asked in his head as he walked in. "Younha, I brought you some food, but it seems like this guy gave you some already," Jonghyun said looking at him.

"Hi, I'm Jung Yong Hwa, Younha's childhood friend," Yong Hwa said introducing himself. "Oh? Well I am Kim Jonghyun, Younha's neighbor and friend," Jonghyun said.

"You brought me food? What kind?" Younha asked as Jonghyun turned to her and smiled. "Yu Mi says it's your favorite. I helped her cook it for you," Jonghyun said as Younha smiled.

"Thank you so much Jonghyun," Younha said as she took the food and started eating it too. "Your such a small girl, but can eat so much," Min Ho said as he walked in with Key.

"I'm hungry, what do you expect?" Younha said as Min Ho and Yong Hwa looked at each other. "Who are you?" Min Ho asked.

"Jung Yong Hwa," he spoke as Tae Min looked at him. His eyes widened and he looked away quickly.

"Hi guys!" A cheery Jihyun walked with Seonnie not hoping to meet Min Ho. Seonnie lowered her head as soon as she saw Min Ho.

"Jihyun, Seonnie, hey! Come and eat with me," Younha said waving her hand as Jihyun smiled. "FOOD!" She shouted as she sat with Younha and started eating.

Everyone laughed except for Min Ho and Seonnie. "Seonnie, how was court?" Younha asked. "It went okay," Seonnie answered.

"Okay?! IT WAS FANTASTIC! Seonnie stood up to herself and her step mother is going to jail for a long time. Seonnie will be taking care of her father's mansion along with her grandmother," Jihyun said.

"Wow, I'm proud of you guys, especially you Seonnie," Younha said with a smile as Seonnie just nodded her head.

The aura around the room was feeling kind of weird and everyone gotten quiet. The only ones talking were Jihyun and Younha.

"Well I have to go band practice, I'll see you later Younha," Yong Hwa said as Younha smiled and nodded.

"Thanks for breakfast," Younha said as Yong Hwa smiled. "No problem," he said as he walked out.

"Omo, he's so cute," Jihyun said as Tae Min looked at Jihyun. "Am I cute too?" He asked as Jihyun gave him a weird stare.

"Tae Min, you are adorable, but you're too close," Jihyun said as Tae Min noticed both of their faces was so close.

"Mianhe," Tae Min apologized as his cheeks were rosy pink. "Yah, so you do like Jihyun," Key teased again. "No I don't!" Tae Min argued.

Jihyun looked at Younha. "He was jealous that you gave your number to Key," Younha explained to Jihyun as Jihyun laughed.

"Yah, if you want my number, why didn't you just ask?" Jihyun said as Tae Min turned over to her. "Really?" Tae Min asked.

"Yep," Jihyun answered as Tae Min stood up slowly and reached for his phone out of his pocket. "What is it then?" Tae Min asked.

"Uhmmm...I'll think about it," Jihyun said as she walked out to go use the restroom. "What a tease," Tae Min sadly said as everyone laughed at him.


 

OKAYS! I THOUGHT I'D BE GONE FOR TWO DAYS.

BUT I ACTUALLY CAME HOME SOON! SO HERE'S ANOTHER LAME CHAPTER.

NEXT CHAP WON'T BE AS LAME OKIES!! ^^

@PeperminT: Haha. It's okies, it's not over yet!

@immasupergirl: Which Kevin? Kevin from UKISS?

@Juliette69: Let's see if they will hook up! Hahaha Min Ho. ROFL!

@DreamiiHeroine: Doojoon isn't ALL OUT. LOL. But yes, for that moment he is. Min Ho will be fine. LOL.

@carlyxoxorenee: LOL. Your funny twin.

@4everShinee: Haha. Idk, but then that line just came to me head.

@Supriya: Thanks for the story! ^^