Reactions.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

Jonghyun looked up and saw Tae Min and Jihyun. "He sees us," Jihyun said as Jonghyun smiled and waved at them.

"Yo, you guys followed me here?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yeh," Tae Min answered as Jonghyun laughed. "Come down, come and feel the lovely breeze," Jonghyun said as Tae Min held onto Jihyun's hand and took her to Jonghyun.

'Hmph, and I thought you were injured.' Jihyun said in her head as Tae Min held onto her hand.


"Younha," Key said as Younha was confused. "Who is she?" Soo Young asked. "A friend, a true friend," Jin Ki said as Min Ho was the only one holding Younha.

Key walked up to Younha and guided her. "What are you doing out here?" Key asked. "I asked Min Ho to take me out for a walk," Younha answered.

"Why, your injury-"

"I want to go home early too, the food here and I miss school. So if I show thew doctors I can handle myself, I can be released early," Younha said as Key smiled.

"Min Ho," Soo Young said as Min Ho looked away. "Seonnie, help me out here as I got get a wheel chair for Younha," Min Ho told Seonnie as Seonnie looked at Soo Young and then nodded with smile.

"Younha unnie, you should rest some more," Seonnie said as Younha shook her head and looked at Soo Young.

"Oppa," Soo Young looked at Jin Ki. "I'd never thought you'd turn out to be like this to Jonghyun. I'm no longer your oppa," Jin Ki harshly said.

"I got the wheel chair, you should sit in it Younha," Min Ho said as Younha nodded and looked back at Soo Young.

Soo Young stared at her old friends and looked at Younha as Younha disappeared in a corner turn.

Younha then looked at her friends. "Who was she?" Younha asked. "Just an old friend," Key answered as Younha gave him the, "oh-come-on" look.

"She's Jonghyun's ex-girlfriend," Jin Ki answered. "Really? She looks old for him," Younha said as Key chuckled.

"She's just couple months older," Key answered as Younha smiled a little. "So why'd they break up?" Younha asked.

"She cheated," Key answered. "Not only cheated, she lied to Jonghyun, and us. Like all of us," Jin Ki added.

"Wow," Younha said as she looked straight ahead. "Can we not talk about her?" Min Ho asks. "Why?" Younha asked back.

"She disappointments me," Min Ho said as Younha looked at him. "Why does she?" Younha asked. "She just does," Min Ho answered.

"Min Ho was the one who spotted Soo Young with another guy," Jin Ki answered as Younha nodded understanding as she looked at Min Ho.

"She was cool until she just had to be with another man for half a year that Jonghyun and Soo Young have been dating," Min Ho said.

"Ahh I see," Younha said as Key nodded. "She disappointed us all. We thought her and hyung was going to last," Key said.

"Did she apologize at all?" Younha asked. "No, she blamed it on Jonghyun that the reason why she cheated was because he don't spend time with her," Min Ho answered.

"What? How can she say such things? Let me go back to her and show-"

"Yah, you can't even walk right, how are you going to handle yourself? Just go feel the breeze outside okay," Jin Ki said with an assuring smile.

"Fine, but when we come back, I want to know more," Younha said as everyone laughed at her.


Jonghyun touched his lips as Jihyun laughed. "Still thinking about Younha?" Tae Min asked. "Yeh," Jonghyun answered.

"When did you like her hyung?" Tae Min asked. "I don't know, I can't recall when," Jonghyun answered as Jihyun chuckled.

"He can't recall anything, since he's still in LALA Land thinking of Younha," Jihyun teased as Jonghyun laughed. "True," Jonghyun agreed.

"So hyung, you really like Younha?" Tae Min asked. "Yea, but the kiss thing, very unexpected for you all to barge in," Jonghyun said.

"It wasn't me, Jihyun and Seonnie saw it!" Tae Min blurted. "So much for wanting my number," Jihyun said as Jonghyun chased Jihyun.

Tae Min laughed as he stopped Jonghyun. "You told everyone?!" Jonghyun asked. "Not really? Teeheehee," Jihyun said trying to smile.

"Well, as long as we know you like Younha right?" Tae Min asked. "Ehh, I guess," Jonghyun said as he shrugged.

"You're a dork," Jihyun said as she softly sent Jonghyun a punch. "Even though I like her, I don't know if she'll like me," Jonghyun said.

"Yah, you're my hyung, of course she would," Tae Min said. "How would you know?" Jonghyun asked.

"Well, for girls, it takes time to like another guy okay," Jihyun said. "But you'd still gimme your number right?" Tae Min asked cutely.

"Still thinking about it!" Jihyun said as Tae Min pouted cutely. "We should go back and check on Younha," Jonghyun said.

"Yea, I wonder how everyone's handling her," Jihyun said.


"Seonnie, so your stepmother went to jail?" Younha asked. "Mm," Seonnie nodded. "That's good then," Younha said with a smile.

"My grandmother will be coming down to stay with me," Seonnie answered. "Really?" Younha asked as Min Ho looked at her.

"How is she doing?" Min Ho asked. "She's okay," Seonnie answered feeling awkward staying next to Min Ho.

"Key and Jin Ki, let's go over there, I want to see more of this hospital," Younha said as they all left Min Ho and Seonnie alone.

When Jin Ki, Key, and Younha couple feets away, Seonnie then stood up from the bench she sat on.

"Tell unnie that I had to go home," Seonnie said as Min Ho held her wrist to stop her. "Just tell her yourself," Min Ho said.

Seonnie shook her head. "I don't want to bother her, she looks peaceful right now," Seonnie said as Min Ho looked at Seonnie.

"Do you just not want to see me?" Min Ho asked. "No oppa, it's great seeing you actually, but I sometimes think that you just don't want to see me," Seonnie said.

Min Ho lowered his head and then looked at Seonnie. "I know I was wrong for mistakening-"

"Oppa is never wrong," Seonnie said as she smiled and walked off. Min Ho breathed slowly as he walked to where Younha they were all at.


 

HOW ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

ABOUT LUCIFER....IKR?! I FRIGGIN' LOVE IT!

SO HOT HOT! HAHAHAHA!

@AlmightJinkiSangtae: Hi MooMoo. Yah. I left the chat for this story. ahha. Soo Young is also my fav. ^^

@Yoongie: Sorry for killing you! ^^ Hahah I love TaeMin's hair no matter what. i am JEALOUS. AHAHHA

@SHINeeJewel: I know, Lucifer ROCKS!

@jelly_jonghyun: HAHA Of course your LUCIFER Tae Min is hitting on Jihyun. ^^

@SicaSica_love: He's always beautiful. LOL.

@anjel_antoinette: Hahah. HE SURE DID BECOME UBER IE!

@Supriya: Yep, it's Soo Young from SNSD. I love her, but I needed a girl with the looks, and she has it. LOL.

@PeperminT: HAHA I WENT TO HEAVEN MANY TIMES TOO. LOL.

@carlyxoxorenee: Yah, Younha saw Jjong's ex with Jin Ki and Key. hehe. THEY HAVE THAT MUCH VIEWS?! WOAH! LOL.

@PuppyJoo: Haha. Yep, there will be lots of info about the boys also. LOL. And the ending, I'll specially send it to you! ^^

@12vojenn: Thanks! XDD

@DreamiiHeroine: HAHA Go crazy! HAVE FUN! ^^ Jonghyun nearly killed me too. ahahaha! That girl is STUPID! XDD

@rafithecool: I'm glad you caught up! ^^ Jihyun and Doojoon? LOL. My friend will kill me. She wants Taemin. haha. Yep, Soo Young enters!

@BigBangLoverr: Younha and Jonghyun are still friends. hehe. Soo Young, yup. Cheated! XDD