One Last Note.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

[Younha's POV]

I woke up and dressed up for school. I tied my hair up in a bun today, because I'm getting tired of straightening it. I grabbed an apple in the fridge and spread the butter and strawberry jelly on my toast bread. I walked out and saw Jonghyun locking up his door.

"Morning," Jonghyun greeted with a smile. "Yea," I replied as I took a bite of my toast and locked my door. "See you at school, or in the bus," Jonghyun said to me as he started walking first. I looked at him from behind and chuckled.

"Yah, I'll walk with you," I happened to say as I'm trying to make friends here. "Bwoh? Are you sick?" Jonghyun asked as he quickly turned around touched my forehead. "Yah, aish!" I pushed his hand away as I walked first.

I heard him giggle as he caught up to me. "What made you walk with me huh?" Jonghyun asked. "Huh?" I asked as I didn't know what to reply. I'm really new at this. "Oh crap, the bus came early today, come on!" Jonghyun shouted as he grabbed my hand ran for it.

I ran too with his hand holding onto mine. But why would he care for? Is he alright?

[End of Younha's POV]


[Jonghyun's POV]

We entered the bus together and the girls all took out their phones and started snapping pictures again. Some paparazzi eh? Well, this is what happens when you're cute. I looked at Younha and then I remembered I was still holding her hand.

"Are you guys dating?" A girl asked as I tried to answer, but Younha answered instead. "OH HECKA NO!" Younha shouted as she pulled her hand away from mine and walked to the back seat from yesterday where she sat. I smiled and heard the girls awwed.

I made my way towards Younha and sat down next to her. She must be really annoyed, but it's okay. Younha is my buddy. "What?" Younha asked as she noticed me staring at her. "Nothing buddy," I said as she gave me that weird look again and looked out the window.

Why is it that everytime I say the word 'buddy', she gives me a weird look? Oh well, I just happen to find Younha as my first buddy girl. "Can you stop smiling, it's creeping me out more than the secret admirer," Younha told me as I chuckled.

"How do you know that I am smiling when you're not even looking?" I asked. "You smile all the time no matter what Jonghyun," Younha said as I laughed. This is what I mean, a very cool girl buddy. She knows me too well.

[End of Jonghyun's POV]


When they both reached school, Jin Ki was at the gates with Tae Min. "Where's Key?" Jonghyun asked. "Oh, he's in homeroom," Tae Min answered. "What are you guys doing out here?" Younha asked. "We're waiting on Min Ho," Jin Ki asked.

"Oh, why is that?' Jonghyun asked. "Oh, because he went to grab us some coffee drinks," Jin Ki answered. "Wow, some friends you guys are," Younha said as Jonghyun chuckled. "What's your problem?" Tae Min asked.

"Don't you have friends?" Jin Ki asked. "Uh-"

"Yea, she have us," Jonghyun hurriedly answered as he put an arm around Younha's shoulder and tapped her arm to play along. "Y-Yea, we're buddies right?" Younha asked as she just don't know why she said that for.

"I guess," Jin Ki said as he looked at Younha. "What? We always hung out," Younha said as she tried to sound cool. "Okay, we get it Younha," Tae Min said as Jonghyun laughed. "Let's go," Jonghyun told Younha as they both walked inside the campus.

When Tae Min and Jin Ki weren't visible anymore Younha pushed Jonghyun away from her. "Put your arm around me again, and your arm is getting chopped off," Younha said as Jonghyun smiled. "Stop that will you?" Younha said as Jonghyun narrowed his eyebrows and laughed.

"What's wrong Younha?" Jonghyun asked. "Stop smiling at me like that. Or with that face of yours," Younha said as she rolled her eyes and started walking away. "Why?" Jonghyun asked. "I-I-I-I don't know okay!" Younha said as she went to open her locker.

There was a letter taped inside her locker. "Your stalker again?" Jonghyun asked as Younha chuckled. "Tch, I bet," Younha said as she took it off and read it.

"Hey, you missed me yesterday. You saw me, but grabbed the wrong guy. But you'll definintely see my tonight. Meet me at the batting cage. Bring your friends too if you want, but I prefer you to go alone, I missed you. This will be the last note and last clue.

-DJ."

Younha never thought about it. He found her!


 

WOOOO! SO WHAT ABOUT THIS SHORT CHAPTER HUH?

I'm falling asleep from listening to 2AM's song.

TURN IT UP LOUD! I LOVE HAMHAM FOR SHOWING ME TOP'S SONG. LOL.

I LOVE TOP! HAHAHAHAH!

@Lollipop_key: Hahha i know! It's finally summertime! woo! I am sooo happy. hehehhe. I can update EVERYDAY NOW! LOL.

@carlyxoxorenee: Hey twin! Yes, Younha made friends at last!

@lyicallies: Haha it's okay. As long as you're reading it! ^^

@guiwang_4ever: YAY! Younha needs them too. ^^

@jelly_jonghyun: LOL. I never thought of Jihyun and Younha as YOUJI. LOL. Yes, the stalker is CREEPY! ;P