After The Movies.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

“Yah, where are the girls?” Jonghyun asked scratching his head. “I think they left home,” Key said as he tried calling Ara.

“Jihyun won’t pick up my phone calls!” Tae Min cried. Jonghyun walks over to some people.

“Have you guys seen three girls?” Jonghyun asked them as he explained how the girls looked like.

The people said no and the three boys were stuck. “Ahh, we’re going to get scold by the girls,” Jonghyun said.

“You were too stuck on Ji Ae,” Key said as he pushed Jonghyun’s head with a finger.

“What? Me? No, Tae Min was all up on Ji Ae and I tried to brush him away,” Jonghyun said as Tae Min pinched Jonghyun’s cheek really hard.

“Don’t like that hyung, you were the one all up on her too!” Tae Min said as the three boys sat out on a bench.

“Should we still watch the movie?” Key asked. “Yeh, I think we should,” Jonghyun said. “But how can we?” Tae Min asked.

“I didn’t buy the ticket for no reason,” Jonghyun said as he walked inside the theaters.

Key and Tae Min then followed after Jonghyun and watched the action mixed with romance movie.

After the movie was over, the boys got up crying as the movie was so wonderful.

“Hyung, why are you crying?” Min Ho asked Jonghyun and Key as Tae Min walked out first.

“Movie was...awesome!” Jonghyun and Key said as they walked out.

“Younha, you did a great job at picking the movie,” Ara said. “It wasn’t gory enough for me to think of how Jonghyun would die when I crush him,” Younha said with anger.

“Yah, just forget them, because no matter how much you try crushing them, their gores won’t come out,” Jihyun said.

“Wae?” Ara asked. “Look at how skinny they are,” Jihyun said as she nod her head to see Tae Min and the boys.

“Key, why are you crying?” Ara asked seeing Key cry. “I couldn’t look for you so I was crying,” Key lied as Ara’s soft just had to hug him.

Jonghyun saw Younha and Younha rolled her eyes as she walked away from him. “I need a bathroom break,” Younha said.

“Jihyun-ah, oh I wish you were there to watch the movie with me, it was so sad,” Tae Min said as Jihyun turned away.

“Sad? I was so mad at you that I couldn’t even cry when the ghost died, again,” Jihyun said as Tae Min looked at her.

“Ghosts die twice?” Tae Min asks as Jihyun shook her head and just walked off. “Jihyun-ah!” Tae Min shouted as he chased after her.

“Let’s go walking, I want to stretch my legs,” Ji Ae said as Min Ho, Seonnie and Jin Ki agrees as the other couples are all reconciling.

While walking, Jihyun and Younha refuses to hold hands with their boyfriends. Key and Ara had their arms interlock with each other and were both acting like little kids.

Min Ho and Seonnie were holding hands and leading the group talking about how beautiful the sight seeing is.

Jin Ki and Ji Ae were walking separately but talking to each other as they are getting to know one well another.

“You must take care of the boys a lot huh?” Ji Ae asked as Jin Ki nodded his head.

“Yeh, the boys are like my younger brothers,” Jin Ki answered as Ji Ae smiled. “How long have you all known each other?” Ji Ae asked.

“Oh, we’ve known each other since kindergarten,” Jin Ki answered. “Wah, that’s so wonderful,” Ji Ae said.

“It’s cool I guess,” Jin Ki replied. “I never have long term friends like you,” Ji Ae says. “Oh, well, now that you met us, you will!” Jin Ki told Ji Ae with a happy tone.

Ji Ae smiled as she and Jin Ki got silent for a moment.

Seonnie looked at Min Ho as he had a smile on his face. “Min Ho-ah, may I ask, why do you say you still love me, when you like Younha unnie?” Seonnie asked.

Min Ho smiled and tightened his hand with Seonnie’s as they walked.

“I do like Younha, but then when I saw you and Dong Hae together, I felt a pain that you probably felt. That’s when I knew I’m just trying to use Younha to get over you, but then I couldn’t get over you, since you’re always with us,” Min Ho answered as Seonnie smiled a small one.

“Why do you ask?” Min Ho asked Seonnie. “Oh, I was just wondering,” Seonnie answered as Min Ho just nods his head.

“Oh, I see a little carnival! Let’s go!” Tae Min shouted as he held onto Jihyun’s hand and dragged her.

“Tae Min!” Jihyun shouted, but then Tae Min didn’t care anymore, he wants to make Jihyun happy.

“Yah! Tae Min-ah, stop pulling me!” Jihyun shouted as Tae Min ignored her and ran to the carnival with big flashing lights.

“Younha, would you-“

“I can walk by myself,” Younha said as she ignored Jonghyun and walked alone. “Go to her,” Ara said as Jonghyun laughed a little and ran to Younha.

“Hate me all you want, but I’m definitely going to make you laugh!” Jonghyun said as he carried Younha off her feet and bridal style as he ran to the carnival.

“Jonghyun-ah! Put me down!” Younha screamed as Jonghyun was running and Younha laughed in excitement.

“Aww, couples like them are so cute,” Ji Ae said as Jin Ki smiled. “Do you have a girlfriend?” Ji Ae asked Jin Ki.

“Huh?” Jin Ki asked. “No he doesn’t. He’s freely open for anyone at all times,” Key said as Jin Ki glared at him.

“And by that, Ara let’s race!” Key said as he and Ara ran off before Jin Ki can kill Key.

“How can a cute guy like you be single?” Ji Ae asked as Min Ho started to choke and laughed a bit.

“Are you okay oppa?” Seonnie asked Min Ho. “I’m fine,” Min Ho said as he giggled and Jin Ki rolled his eyes.

“I’m not that really into dating much,” Jin Ki answered as Ji Ae smiled. “Well, let’s say this is our little first date, since I’ve never been on one then,” Ji Ae said.

“Okay,” Jin Ki answered as he and Ji Ae walked together to the carnival.

“I want the Ferris Wheel!”  Tae Min shouted as he bought him and Jihyun wristbands.

“I call for the 100 ft. drop shot!” Younha said as Jonghyun was still carrying her. “No,” Jonghyun answered.

“Fine then, let’s go on the big dipper,” Younha said as she saw some roller coasters. “No,” Jonghyun said again.

“Then what?” Younha asked. “We’re going in the Haunted House!” Jonghyun said as he put Younha down and bought them wristbands.

“What ride would you like Ara?” Key asked. “Hmm, a simple one like the carrousel would be great,” Ara said.

“Yay! Ponies are awesome!” Key squealed as Ara gave Key a funny look. “What?” Key asked. Ara just shook her head.

“Seonnie, let’s go on the dragon roller coaster,” Min Ho insisted. “Okay! I haven’t been on it since I was little,” Seonnie said as she and Min Ho bought wristbands.

“Jin Ki-ah, let’s get some cotton candy to munch on and walk around to play games,” Ji Ae suggested as Jin Ki nodded his head.

“Sure, I don’t like rides that much,” Jin Ki said. “Really? I don’t either. I’m scared of heights,” Ji Ae said as Jin Ki chuckled.

“I’m not that scared of heights,” Jin Ki said as Ji Ae smiled. “I wish I wasn’t scared,” Ji Ae says.

“Why are you anyways? It’s not bad,” Jin Ki said as Ji Ae looked at him and smiled a warm one at him.

“I like caramel candy apples. Would you like one?” Ji Ae asked as Jin Ki got side tracked and nodded his head.


 

OKAY! So here's an update.

PLEASE DON'T REMIND ME ABOUT JONGHYUN AND SHIN SE KYUNG DATING.

I'm really hurt. Jonghyun is my bias. LOL.

I know, I know, I should be happy. I am.

He's always wanted Shin Se Kyung too. I heard him talk about her on HELLO BABY.

So I guess, I'm just going to keep updating and not think of Jonghyun anymore. LOL.

I FEEL STUPID! HAHAHAHAHA! BUT ANYWAYS! ENJOY!

If you haven't seen the news, it's here.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/10/shin-se-kyung-shinees-jonghyun-confirmed-to-be-dating

thanks for reading, commenting, and LOVE YA ALL!