The Club. [PART TWO]

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

"Younha," the voice called as Younha stopped and turned to look at who it was.

[Younha's POV]

I was surprised to see who the person was. I was expecting Doojoon, but it was Jung Yong Hwa. "What are you doing here?" He asked as he sounded happy to see me.

I was so lost, I didn't know why I had to come and meet him here.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Oh, Ui Chul hyung is my cousin, and he took me here to clear my mind off of some things," Yong Hwa answered as I just stood there looking at him.

All these years, he still haven't change one bit.

"Who's he?" Seung Hyun asked as I angrily shook Seung Hyun off of me. "Is that your boyfriend?" Yong Hwa asked me.

"What? No!" I answered as I pushed Seung Hyun away. "Then why are you here?" Yong Hwa asked as I looked at him.

"I'm here to talk with a person," I answered. "By any chance, is it Doojoon?" Yong Hwa asked as I looked up at him.

"How do you know?" I asked. "I heard that he came to Seoul to try and reconcile with you," Yong Hwa said.

"Does everyone know about this except for me?" I asked as he chuckled and I laughed a little.

"I missed your laughs," Yong Hwa said to me as I stopped and looked away. "Yah Younha, are you going to hang out with me or what?" Seung Hyun asked me.

"Shut up and go to your seat," I told him. "How do you two know each other?" Ui Chul asked as I and Yong Hwa looked at him.

"Long story," Yong Hwa said as I smiled.

He was the only one who I can trust in the past. But can I still trust him now? It's been six years already. Six long years.

[End of POV]

"Well I have to find Doojoon," Younha said as Yong Hwa and Ui Chul nodded their heads.

"Then what about us?" Seung Hyun asked. Younha ignored them as she walked away to find Doojoon.

Before Younha can even go anywhere far, a kissing scene just stopped her.

'Because... I love you.' Those words, those stinking words. Younha walked over to the table and kicked the table.

"Tsk, you liar," Younha said as Doojoon looked up to find Younha. "Younha," Doojoon said as he pushed the girl he was kissing away. "Just go back home before I call your sister to pick you up from here," Younha said.

"I'm just kind of drunk, let me explain," Doojoon said as he grabbed Younha's wrist.

"There's nothing else to explain," Younha said as Doojoon turned Younha to look at him. "Listen to me!" Doojoon raised his voice.

"NO DOOJOON! YOU LISTEN TO ME!" Younha shouted as everyone had their attention over at Doojoon and Younha.

"I'm sick and tired of your stinking lies. Go back home and never return. I don't want to see your face ever again," Younha continued.

"Younha," Doojoon said as he walked up to Younha but Younha slapped him across the face. 

"History repeated itself. You did this to me when you kissed Hyuna, and now you did it to me again, by kissing some random girl," Younha said.

Doojoon stood silent.

[LISTEN TO THIS SONG! The lyrics doesnt match, but then i managed to find instrumental version! lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnAzO9k1Q2g ]

"You don't make mistakes Doojoon. There was never a time that you actually loved me, was there?" Younha asked as she can feel her insides building up.

"Nana," Doojoon said.

"Don't call me that, anymore. Nana is Hyuna, not me. I overheard your conversation before I saw you two kissing at the club. It's really done between you and me Doojoon. Go back to her," Younha said as she slowly turned around, took in a deep breath, and slowly walked away.

"Younha," Yong Hwa called out to her. Younha looked at him and smiled a small smile.

"I'm fine," Younha lied as she made her way out of the club.


While sitting at the bus stop, Younha wiped some tears that were rolling down.

"Younha," a voice said as Younha jumped and looked up to see who it was.

"Oh, Jihyun-ssi," Younha said as she sniffed and wiped her tears.

"What's wrong?" Jihyun asked as she sat down next to Younha.

"Did the boys tell you?" Younha asked as she lowered her head. Jihyun rolled her eyes to her left and waved her hand signaling for the boys to come out.

"Younha," the boys all said as Younha chuckled as she spilled some more tears.

"Don't cry for that jerk!" Key said as he sat down next to Younha. "You know what? I can't let him get away with this," Jonghyun said as he looked at Min Ho.

"Just forget it," Younha said as she wiped her tears. "This guy, he's just too much," Min Ho said as Younha sighed and took of her cap.

"Look at me, I can't believe I actually cried," Younha said as she chuckled.

Her friends smiled at her and one by one they hugged her.

"Let's go karaoke!" Key suggested. "Yah, I rather go with Tae Min, you're such a party pooper," Min Ho said.

"Guys, when I said I wanted to a girl, I think Jihyun and I need to have a girl talk," Younha told the boys.

"So no karaoke?" Key asked sadly. "No Key, so let's go hang out with Tae Min and Onew," Jonghyun said.

"Onew?" Younha asked. "Oh, that's Jin Ki's nickname," Min Ho said. "Ahh, araso," Younha replied.

"You girls have your talk," Jonghyun said as he pulled Key away with Min Ho.


The two girls were sitting in the bus together. "You have many guyfriends huh?" Jihyun asked as she slumped down on her seat.

"Hmph, I guess I do," Younha said with a smile.

"So what really happened?" Jihyun asked as Younha took in a deep breath.

"About Doojoon and I, we were really good friends once. It was during the first year that we were close," Younha said.

"Oh, is that so?" Jihyun asked.

"Mm, Doojoon and I were close enough to almost date, but then I also had a another. Hyuna, that's her name. She liked Doojoon, a lot," Younha said.

"You two fought for him?" Jihyun asked. "Tch, never," Younha said as Jihyun laughed.

"He's cute, but he's such a ," Jihyun said.

"I can't believe I fell for him though, even though he was a player," Younha said.

"Really? Do tell," Jihyun said.


OKAY! THE GIRLS TALK WILL BE NEXT CHAPTER.

YES, YES, I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH TOO! LOL.

I can't wait to write the next chapter. lol. Hopefully you all enjoyed this chapter! 

Did anyone recognize Jung Yong Hwa? LOL.

 @joanrose: Haha sorry!!!

@Supriya: Sorry for the short chapter!

@PuppyJoo: Hehehe. It's a surprise!

@ydlmdy: Sorry! I just love cliff hanging you all! lol.

@carlyxoxorenee: Hehe, sorry bout the cliffhangers TWIN!

@sen_95: I updated! ^^

@12vojenn: How was this chapter?

@Burning91Rose: Thanks for the video. I love EMINEM!

@wendextie2: Hi new reader! Haha. Yah, Seung Hyun is a dork.

@ImBeautiful: Aww, don't cry. I didn't mean to make you cry!! CHEER UP OKIES!! ^^