Kidnapped.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

 

Younha woke up realizing that she was sleeping on something comfortable. She opened her eyes and found herself lying on Jonghyun’s bed in his room.

“That dork,” she whispered to herself as she gets up. “Oh, you’re already awake,” Jonghyun spoke from the door that held onto a tray of breakfast on it.

“Good morning,” Younha greeted. “Morning,” Jonghyun said as Younha smiled at him. “Is that for me?” Younha asked seeing the breakfast.

“Yea, I was gonna surprise you, but then you’re already awake,” Jonghyun explained. “I am surprised,” she answered.

“That’s good then, because I cooked delicious breakfast for you,” Jonghyun said. “Really?” Younha asked in amazement. “Of course,” he answered.

“Let me change and brush my teeth, then we can have breakfast,” Younha suggested. “Okay, I’ll be in the living room waiting,” Jonghyun told her.

Younha grabbed a new set of clothes and her tooth brush and storms off into Jonghyun’s bathroom. She quickly changes and brushed her teeth thoroughly also washing her face.

After Younha was done, she walked to the living room and saw Jonghyun watching t.v.

“Anything good on?” She asks as she sits down next to him. “Just the morning news,” Jonghyun answered. “Ahh,” Younha replied. “Here, I already ate my breakfast, this is yours,” Jonghyun said placing the tray on Younha’s lap. “But I wanted you to eat with me,” Younha said as Jonghyun laughed.

Younha ate the breakfast alone as Jonghyun flipped through the channels. Silences build up inside the apartment and the two didn’t talk for awhile.

“So...” They both started out awkwardly after Younha got done eating. “I’m done,” Younha spoke first and then walks to the kitchen and cleans her dishes.

“Younha, since school doesn’t start yet, and your family’s not home, wanna go do something that doesn’t involve the friends?” Jonghyun asked. Younha blushed madly as she washes her dishes.

“I’d lo—“

Before Younha could answer, someone came and knocked Jonghyun’s door. “Coming!” Jonghyun shouted as he came to open the door and sees all the friends standing outside. “The mall is having a huge discount sale, let’s go!” They all shouted at once.

Younha came out of the kitchen and everyone stopped shouting. “Younha slept over?” Jihyun asked. “Yea,” Jonghyun answered. “Wow,” everyone said in amazement.

“Hey, don’t think of any ideas. My family isn’t home, and I decided to sleep over,” Younha said brushing their imagination of their minds.

“Uh yea, whatever, let’s go shop!” Seonnie said as everyone cheered. “But we have plans,” Jonghyun said. “Oh come on, go spend your plan at the mall,” Min Ho said. Everyone did puppy eyes that Jonghyun and Younha gave up and went to the mall along with them all.

-

“Like this coat?” Seonnie ask Ara as she shows it to Ara. “It’s very cute!” Ara replies as she sees the coat. “How about these shoes?” Key asks Min Ho. “No, these are better!” Min Ho suggests as he pulls another pair off the shelf.

“Can I get two corn dogs?” Tae Min asks the clerk. “Don’t forget the drinks,” Jihyun told him. “Haha, I won’t ever,” Tae Min replied as he softly pinches Jihyun’s cheek.

“How are you Ji Ae?” Younha asks Ji Ae who looks quite gloomy. “I’m fine,” Ji Ae answered sounding forcefully.

“Well, you deserve better anyways. Your parents chose not to believe you. One day, they’re gonna think back and say, ‘She is our only daughter. Maybe did wrong her. Let’s go ask for forgiveness’,” Younha explained.

Ji Ae looked at Younha and smiled. “You’re so strong Younha,” Ji Ae said. “Of course I am, because that’s what my foster parents did to me. If they can ask for my forgiveness, your parents will ask forgiveness from you too,” Younha answered.

“Hmm, since I’m gonna be a parent soon, I shall work hard and be strong then,” Ji Ae said. “I believe that you can do it,” Younha said as she looks at Ji Ae’s tummy that is growing little by little.

“Are you ladies done talking?” Jin Ki asked. “Are you two men done shopping?” Younha asked back. Jonghyun and Ji Ae laughed at Younha and Jin Ki. 

“Do you always have to talk back like this?” Jin Ki asks. “Yes,” Younha answered. Then Younha’s phone started to buzz in her pocket. She takes out her phone and checks it.

“Oh, it’s Woo Young,” Younha said and answers the phone. “Yea?” Younha answered. “My parents say that they want to see you and start a fresh New Year. So get your over soon,” Woo Young explained. “Hmm, okay then, tell them I’ll be over,” Younha replied and then hangs up.

“I have to go soon, I found out I’m spending New Years with Woo Young’s family,” Younha said. “You’re gonna leave Jonghyun alone?” Jin Ki asks teasing Jonghyun.

“Of course not, he’s invited on the day of New Years Eve. Jonghyun and I will be partying,” Younha answered with a confident smile.

“Should I take you to Woo Young’s parents place?” Jonghyun asked Younha. “Nah, I can go by myself. But I’ll meet you later,” Younha said. “Okay then,” Jonghyun replied and Younha leaves.

Younha hummed to herself the song that Jonghyun sang for her on Christmas day and she still blushes. She walked five blocks down from the mall as the song still sticks into her head. Then a van drove up before her and the door opens. Two huge men came out and grabbed Younha.

“Who are—“

“Shut her up!” A voice shouts. Younha gasps and then blacks out. The van drives off mysteriously with Younha in the van. 


 

SORRY FOR A SHORT ONE!

I know, I know, NO ACTION. LOL.

ACTION IS SAVED! HAHAHAHA! NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONG! XDD

I WILL WORK MY BEST AT WORK AND UPDATING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

And I bet you all know who kidnapped Younha. If not, I'M NOT TELLING! XPP