I Did Love You.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

Later on that day, when everyone had left, Younha was alone in her room. Well, she waited for Jonghyun to return with Yu Mi later of course, since Yu Mi will be spending the night and need to bring some clothes.

Younha flipped through the magazine and then heard the door open and footsteps. "That was quick," Younha said as she raised her head to look up and her jaws dropped.

"You actually came?" Younha asked. The person smirked as Younha looked away. "I took you here," the person said. "Doojoon, it doesn't matter if you did or not," Younha said.

"Actually, it does," Doojoon said as he placed a bag of fruits on an empty chair. "Those are for you," Doojoon said. "No thanks," Younha said as she doesn't want them.

"It's good-"

"I heard that Hyuna's in town," Younha said as she closed her magazine. Doojoon's eyes widened as he looked at Younha.

"Well, I don't need to know," Doojoon said as Younha chuckled. "Oh please," Younha said with a little attitude.

"How did you find out anyways?" Doojoon asked. "I got connections," Younha answered as she opened her magazine and started looking through it again.

"I don't like her anymore," Doojoon said as he sat down and took out an orange. "Anymore as in yesterday anymore or what?" Younha asked as she looked at Doojoon.

"Anymore as in ever since the day you beat her and her friends up," Doojoon said as Younha closed her magazine and looked at him.

"Do tell, I want to hear more information," Younha said looking at Doojoon. He took in a deep breath as he sighed.

"After you left them beatened, I found out the truth," Doojoon said as Younha just kept looking at him. "Younha, I never meant to hurt you like that," Doojoon said.

"Yea? Then tell me why you two kissed at the club?" Younha asked. "About that, yea, I kissed her, but then I didn't mean to hurt you," Doojoon said.

"Enough, I heard enough," Younha said as she covered her ears. "Fine, I won't say anymore," Doojoon said as he got done peeling his orange.

"But I'll tell you this Younha, I did love you, and I always have. I loved you when I played that piano song and I still love you Younha," Doojoon said as he set the peeled orange on the bag.

He stood up and walked towards the door. "Then who was that random girl yesterday night at the club?" Younha asked.

"That girl? I'll admit, I was drunk, but I tried to get you out of my head. After you left, I couldn't stop thinking about you and I almost dropped out of high school just looking for you," Doojoon answered.

"Why me?" Younha asked. "Because Younha, you're one of a kind that a guy will never find. I regret losing you, but I don't regret our memories we shared," Doojoon said.

Younha's heart sank just hearing those words, but she don't know if it's true. Younha just can't believe him right away already.

"Here Younha," Doojoon said taking out the necklace he secretly bought for Younha. "I can't take this with me if I'm going to have to forget you," Doojoon said.

Younha's eyes were close to tearing up, but she had to stay strong, so she bared a little longer.

Doojoon put it around Younha's neck. "I know you don't love me or like me anymore, but then keep that necklace for me, please," Doojoon said as Younha touched it.

"It means a lot to me," Doojoon said as Younha looked at him. "I'm really sorry, Younha," Doojoon said as he looked down and was about to leave when Younha held his wrist.

"Doojoon-ah," Younha said as Doojoon wouldn't look at her. When he turned around, his tears were rolling down already.

"I'm sorry too," Younha apologized as Doojoon tried to laugh. "Pabo-yah, I was the wrong one okay, so don't apologize," Doojoon said.

Doojoon then turned around quickly and hugged Younha into his arms. Younha hugged him back as she missed it so much.

"Find a guy, a good one who isn't like me, okay?" Doojoon said as Younha nodded her head. Doojoon kissed her forehead softly.

He turned around quickly and took a deep breath. "I'll see you whenever I can," Doojoon said and walked out.

Younha sat there alone as she touched the necklace. "Doojoon-ah, thanks."


Doojoon walked out of the elevator and saw Jonghyun in front of him. "Yu Mi-ah, I'll meet you up there," Jonghyun told Yu Mi as Yu Mi nodded and took her stuff.

Jonghyun and Doojoon then took a little walk outside of the hospital. "I won't bother Younha as much anymore," Doojoon said as Jonghyun looked at him.

"Good," Jonghyun said as Doojoon laughed. "But keep a look out on her though, she's a very troublesome lady and always does everything on her own," Doojoon said.

Jonghyun nodded as he looked at Doojoon. "Make sure she's always happy and healthy. Don't get her mad, she'll go balistic," Doojoon said as Jonghyun laughed a little.

"I see that you and Younha go way back?" Jonghyun asked. "Yes we do. I regret not being with her though, but don't be stupid like me dude. If you like her a lot like what you mean, ask her out," Doojoon said.

"Bwoh? What are you saying?" Jonghyun asked. "Yah, I heard everything okay," Doojoon said as Jonghyun laughed shaking his head.

"This is really embarrassing," Jonghyun said as Doojoon put his hand on Jonghyun's shoulder. "I know we ain't good buds or anything, but I trust you man. Make her happy and be the one for her," Doojoon said as Jonghyun nodded.

"If she'll accept me," Jonghyun said as Doojoon laughed. "I see the way you two hang out, I bet somewhere inside of her, she builded you," Doojoon said.

Jonghyun laughed and gave Doojoon a friendly punch on the arm. "But I'll make sure to keep her happy," Jonghyun said as Doojoon smiled.

"Thanks," Doojoon said.


 

OKAY! SORRY FOR THE LAME-EST CHAPTER EVER! LOL.

I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE FOR THE NEXT TWO DAYS, SO ENJOY THIS ONE OKIES!

I'LL UPDATE AGAIN WHEN I GET BACK! ^^

BTW, WHO SAW MISS A? THOSE GIRL GROUP FROM JYP?

I LIKE THE GIRL IN THE PINK HAIR. SHE'S HOT. LOL.

AND 2PM'S COLA PICTURES! HOT HOT HOT!

THE NEW BOY BAND TEEN TOP, THERE'S GNNA BE GETTING SOME USED TO.

TAEMIN AND MINHO'S COMEBACK PHOTOS ARE HOT ALSO! ONEW'S LOOK KINDA WEIRD. LOL.

I CANT WAIT FOR JONGHYUN'S! ^^

@BANGBANG: I know, TWO CONFESSIONS! WOO! ^^

@ydlmdy: Yup, Younha is Yu Mi's daughter!

@iiRAWRyoo: HAHAH EVERYONE hated her parents. >.<

@PuppyJoo: Yup, Yu Mi is Younha's birth mother. Woo Young is BRIGHT! ^^ hahaha Jonghyun is HOT.

@Juliette69: Hahah. Yes, thumbs up to Woo Young.

@Burning91Rose: Hyuna coming into the story? Wow, I never thought of her. You're giving me wonderful ideas. lol.

@Supriya: Really? Which fic is that? I wanna read! ^^

@carlyxoxorenee: HAHAH. Yes, EVERYONE loves HER!

@XxSaytraxX: Hahha. I have twists in my stories. =]]

@12vojenn: Haha, i'm glad it makes you excited for more!

@SeonnieLee: Don't worry sis, you'll be in the story more later okies.

@4everShinee: Yup, Minho and Jonghyun confessed.

@SHINeeJewel: Yu Mi is sad. And this story is going to get better SOON!

@butterfly555: Thanks for loving this fic!

@korean_panda_sarang: Haha, i like my main to be feisty and tough! ;]]

@ImBeautiful: Updated!

@4everShinee: Rivalry? IDK!!!! XDD

@Juliette69: I think it wont. I THINK! :DD

@LinaaBabyy: Won't fight? Well...I'll have to see about that. ROFL.

@carlyxoxorenee: Don't be TOO excited. ROFL.

@guiwang_4ever: Hahha, its okies. As long as you're reading then it's fine!

@PeperminT: Hahha jealousy is in the air. ROFL.

@Lollipop_key: Hahha its a SURPRISE!

@AmberW1525: What do you think? Does she?

@DreamiiHeroine: Hi new reader. Thanks for reading! Thanks for loving my lame-o story! I knw, she's so lucky to be loved. LOL. Thanks for reading. ^^