ICE SKATING!!

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

Younha sat down on the seats as she watched everyone slipped on their skates.

“You better kiss my oo,” Jonghyun said sitting next to Younha as he put his skates on.

“What oo? I don’t see any oo!” Younha said poking on Jonghyun’s eye where punched it.

“Owwwwww!” Jonghyun cried as he scooted away. “You’re a meanie,” Jonghyun said with a small pout.

“I never said I was nice,” Younha replied as she crossed her arms and looked away.

Jonghyun smiled as he looked at Younha and then pecked her on the cheeks.

“Yah!” Younha said as she touched her cheek. “Let’s skate,” Jonghyun said as Younha pouted at him.

“No, I’ll just watch,” Younha said as Jonghyun held Younha’s hand.

“Me, Doojoon, and the boys rented the ice skating rink for you and all of us, so come on,” Jonghyun said.

“Whose idea was it?” Younha asked. “Doojoon’s,” Jonghyun said as Younha huffed angrily.

“YOON DOOJOON!” Younha shouted as she saw him in the snack bar room.

“Younha, please don’t kill me!” Doojoon begged as he stormed out of the room and then skated in the ice rink as he had his skates on already.

Younha stood away from the ice rink and back on the mat. “Come over here you coward!” Younha shouted.

“>P You can’t catch me!” Doojoon said sticking his tongue out at Younha.

“Younha, why don’t you go put on skates and skate with us,” Ara said as Younha crossed her arms.

“I can’t skate,” Younha admitted as everyone looked at her.

“No way, Younha is so great at everything!” Tae Min said as everyone nodded their heads.

“Well she at ice skating. That’s for sure,” Doojoon said as Younha raised a fist.

“I’ll show you who !” Younha said as she went to grab a pair of an ice skating shoe.

Jonghyun skated up to Doojoon and the friends. “Younha doesn’t know how to skate?” Jonghyun asked.

Doojoon laughed as he heard Jonghyun’s question. “Younha don’t know how to ice skate,” Doojoon answered.

“How so?” Jonghyun asked.

“Younha falls flat on her all the time when I took her out once. She doesn’t know how to hold her balance, and she’s going to be holding onto you the whole time,” Doojoon said.

“How come we didn’t know that Younha couldn’t skate?” Yoseob asked. “Because you guys weren’t there,” Doojoon said.

“Then I wanna see Younha skate,” Junhyung said as the boys all nodded their heads.

Younha slipped her skates on and slowly made her way to the ice skating rink.

“Younha, would you like some help?” Hyuna offered. “No,” Younha answered angrily as she held onto the wall and stepped on the ice.

“Can you skate?” Hyuna asked. “Get away from me, I can do it okay!” Younha shouted as Hyuna skated away.

“Younha-ah, don’t force yourself,” Ara said as Younha glared at her.

“Shaddup!” Younha shouted as she pushed herself off the wall and her skates slowly slide her to the middle of the rink.

“I’m doing it!” Younha said proudly as she slowly slide her skates back and forth going into the middle to join her friends.

 “WATCH OUT!”

Tae Min shouted as he and Younha head bonk each other and Tae Min fell on top of Younha.

“Tae Min-ah!” Younha shouted as she pushed him off of her and rubbed her head.

“Aish, Younha-ah, you could’ve at least moved,” Tae Min said as he rubbed his forehead.

“Ow,” Younha groaned as she touched her head. “Need a hand?” Jonghyun asked as he put his hand in front of Younha.

Younha looked up at Jonghyun as he smiled at her. Younha smiled a small one and grabbed Jonghyun’s, then pulled him down with her.

“Ow Younha, you’re so evil,” Jonghyun said as he fell to the ground and Younha stood up.

“Whoever makes fun of me is going down with me,” Younha said as she pouted and folded her arms still sitting on the cold ice rink.

“So you want to go down?” Jonghyun said as he tickled Younha and they both started to have a tickle fight in the middle of the ice rink and then Jonghyun lay on top of Younha and they both just stopped.

Jonghyun and Younha looked deeply into each other’s eyes as Jonghyun leaned down almost to kiss Younha and she shut her eyes waiting for him too, when...

“GET A ROOM!”

Key shouted out loud which Younha opened her eyes and remembered that they’re with their friends.

“Get off!” Younha shouted with a blush as all their friends laughed

“I took pictures!” Min Ho shouted as he and Seonnie laughed together. “I recorded!” Hyunseung said as he held his phone up.

“WHAT?!” Younha shouted as she pushed Jonghyun off of her and crawled to get her friends who were skating.

"Send it to me! I want the pictures and video!" The friends all shouted as they skated away from the crawling Younha.

Jonghyun sat up and looked at Younha crawl and he chuckled.

“You’re so cute,” Jonghyun said as Younha looked back to see Jonghyun looking at her.

Younha turned around when she heard Jonghyun called her cute.

“Are you looking at my ?” Younha asked as she pulled herself up to lean against the wall and turned her body around so her won’t be facing Jonghyun.

“Bwoh?!” Jonghyun asked in shock. “Jonghyun-ssi, can’t you check out Younha later?” Jin Ki asked.

“Huh?” Jonghyun looked at Jin Ki. “Why would you look at Younha for when you could just get a room together?” Key said as Jonghyun glared at his friends who laughed at him.

“I was not checking out her ,” Jonghyun said. “Riiiiight,” Min Ho said as he skate passes Jonghyun.

“Yah, Younha-ah, better tell them I was not checking out your ,” Jonghyun said angrily.

“You laughed and said I was cute. So you meant my ,” Younha said as Jonghyun got up from the ground and stood up.

“I agree, at least get a room together to look at Younha’s ,” Doojoon said as Jonghyun huffed angrily.

“Oh be quiet,” Jonghyun said with a little giggle as he skated over at Younha. “You really don’t want any help?” Jonghyun asked sweetly.

“I can skate by myself, I am a big girl,” Younha said as Jonghyun smirked. “Fine, suit yourself then,” Jonghyun said as he skated away.

Younha huffed her bangs out of her face as she guided herself holding onto the wall as she slowly slide the skates back and forth.

As she turns and looks at her friends, they’re all skating like professionals and Younha pouts.

“Younha-ah,” Jihyun called for Younha as she and Tae Min held hands skating pass her.

Younha rolled her eyes and finally got back onto the mat whereas she slowly gets off the ice rink.

But then she slips as her left foot unbalanced and she fell hard on both her knees and both her hands.

“AH!” Younha cried as everyone turned to look at Younha.

“Younha, are you okay?!” Jonghyun shouted from halfway the ice rink and skated over to Younha.

“I’m fine,” Younha answered as she tried to get up but fell back down again.

“Here, let me help you,” Jonghyun said as he held Younha by her shoulder and waist as he slowly helped Younha up.

“Younha, are you okay?!” Yoseob asked loudly when he was in front of Younha.

“You don’t need to shout Yoseob,” Younha said as Yoseob covered his mouth with three of his fingers.

“Did you hurt yourself?” Kikwang asked worriedly. “I’m fine,” Younha lied as she could barely walk with Jonghyun held her to the seat.

“Are you sure you’re okay? It looks like you can barely walk,” Junhyung asked as Younha chuckled.

“I’m fine then I’m fine,” Younha said as she sat down quickly and smiled when Jonghyun helped her out.

“Then take off your skates so you won’t fall when you walk on the mats. It’s pretty dangerous,” Doojoon said as Younha nodded her head.

“Well aren’t you going to take them off?” Hyunseung asked as Younha looked at her friends.

“Go skate already and stop worrying about me,” Younha said as she waved her hands for her friends to shoo away.

Jonghyun looked at Younha as all the friends went back to skate. “Why aren’t you skating?” Younha asked him as she held her hands together.

Jonghyun smiled at Younha as he reached to hold her hands. “They were so close to being bruised,” Jonghyun said as he looked at Younha’s red hands.

“Stop worrying, I’m alive ain’t I?” Younha asked as Jonghyun chuckled at Younha.

“Did you hurt your knees by any chance?” Jonghyun asked as Younha shrugged.

“I don’t know, but then my knees hurts from crawling when I tried chasing everyone who recorded and took pictures of us,” Younha said as Jonghyun laughed.

“Younha, would you like a hot cocoa?” Ji Ae asked as she came and sat next Younha with a cup of hot cocoa.

“Oh, no thank you,” Younha replied. “Ahh, I got it from Jin Ki and he won’t drink it. I don’t want it to go to waste either,” Ji Ae said.

“Oh, how come he doesn’t want it?” Jonghyun asks.

“I don’t know, Jin Ki said it was too hot to drink it, but I’m cold,” Ji Ae said as she wrapped her scarf around her neck one more time.

Jonghyun and Younha laughed at how such a dork Seonnie’s cousin is.

“So how long are you planning to stay with Seonnie?” Younha asked Ji Ae. “Ahh, I’m staying until her winter break is over,” Ji Ae answered.

“Oh, that’s awesome! You can spend Christmas with us,” Jonghyun said as Younha whacked Jonghyun on the head. Ji Ae giggled as Younha smiled.

“He gets excited when he sees a pretty girl,” Younha said as Jonghyun pouted and looked at Younha.

“I do not,” Jonghyun said as he buried his face on Younha’s right shoulder since he’s sitting onto her right hand side and Ji Ae’s on the left hand side of Younha.

“You do too,” Younha argued back. “No I don’t,” Jonghyun said. “Yes you do,” Younha replied.

“I’ll let you two argue. I’m gonna go skate now,” Ji Ae said as she smiled at the couple and entered inside the skating rink as Younha looked at Jonghyun and he smiled at her.

“You’re such a baby,” Younha said as she stuck her tongue out at him.

“Of course, that’s because I am your baby,” Jonghyun said as he quickly pecks Younha on the lips and runs off from Younha and onto the ice rink.

“YAH! YOU SKIN SHIP KISS STEALER!”

Younha shouted as Jonghyun stuck his tongue out at Younha and skated with the friends as Younha folded her arms and lay down on the seat with her jacket over her blushing red face.


 

Okies. A boring chapter of ICE SKATING...

Sorry, I just don't know how to explain much and at these stuff. LOL.

But I do hope you all enjoy.

One more thing. I'VE BECOME AN OFFICIAL B2UTY! hahaha.

I love B2ST! They are BOMBDIGGITY! hahahahaha.

I never get tired of spazzing. I was crowned the Y MASTER SPAZZER. I have more nicknames too. I feel bad now. XDD

Because I don't think I let people spazz about their own stuff in the chatroom. ):

I'M SORRY BUT I CAN'T HELP IT! HAHAHA.

Oh yea, TUMBLR became my new obsession. So is Son Dongwoon!

THANKS FOR READING AND COMMENTING LOVES~!