Empty.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

“Younha, get whatever you like too,” Woo Young told Younha as Younha nodded getting some ramen noodles.

“Grab some artificial crabs,” Younha told Woo Young as he head off to the frozen food.

Younha was about grab a pack of cabbage when a hand came and grabbed it too.

“You take-Min Ho?” Younha said as she looked at him. “Younha, you have every right to be mad at me, but please don’t hate me or the boys,” Min Ho said.

“Whatever happened today, I don’t care anymore, because we I’m transferring and you guys don’t need to be worrying anymore,” Younha said.

“Can you not leave?” Min Ho asked. “I already brought you guys enough troubles, so I’m leaving,” Younha said.

“But-“

“Don’t make me move out of the country,” Younha said as she left Min Ho standing there by himself.

Younha then caught up to her brother and went to pay their food at the cashier register.

As they were making their way home, Younha forgot about cabbage. “Go home first, I forgot to get cabbage,” Younha told Woo Young.

“Ah, okay then,” Woo Young said as he walked back home by himself. Younha then ran back to the store.

Younha saw no one standing there anymore so she grabbed the cabbage and walked to the cash register to pay for it.

After paying for her cabbage, Younha walked alone and saw Jonghyun walking towards her way from the light with Luna following after him.

Younha sighed as she just knew it was her bad day. Younha pulled her hoodie on and kept walking and brushed past Jonghyun and Luna.

Then Jonghyun noticed that it was Younha. “Still hiding?” Jonghyun asked as Younha ignored him.

“I’m asking you a question,” Jonghyun said as Younha angrily turned around and punched Jonghyun on the nose.

“Leave me alone from now on,” Younha said as Jonghyun was covering his nose.

“What was that for?” Jonghyun asked angrily. “It means that you should get away from me before I become more violent than this,” Younha said.

“Don’t go around beating up people and think that you’re the ,” Luna told Younha.

“Are you asking for another beating?” Younha asked Luna as Luna hid behind Jonghyun.

Younha smirked as she walked off. “Don’t worry, Jonghyun is yours from now on,” Younha said.


“Cabbage is here!” Younha shouted as her mom cooked. “I’ll help you too,” Younha said as her mom nodded.

“Should we help too?” The guys offered. “No, no, sit while the women cook,” Yu Mi told her husband and Woo Young.

Younha and Yu Mi then brought some food delicious dishes to the table. “Wow, I miss your home cook meals,” Suk Hwan told his wife.

“And I miss you eating them,” Yu Mi said as Younha and Woo Young looked at each other and made the puke face.

“Yah, we haven’t seen each other in a long time now okay,” Yu Mi said. “Yes mother Yu Mi, we both understand,” Woo Young said as Younha and Woo Young laughed.

“I am so glad that I have my daughter, my wife, and a son here with me,” Suk Hwan said as everyone smiled at the dinner table.

Younha ate her kimchi and as she thought of Jonghyun. “Sis, are you alright?” Woo Young asked.

“Huh? Oh, of course I’m alright,” Younha lied looking at her parents so happily together.

Younha smiled a small one and pushed her plate away. “I’m not very hungry, I’m going to take a shower,” Younha said as she walked to the bathroom.

“Is something wrong with Younha?” Suk Hwan asked Woo Young. “I have no idea,” Woo Young answered as he shrugged.

After Younha’s shower, she thought of what she did at school today. “Could’ve just spent it wisely,” Younha told herself as she walked out.

“Younha, did you see my newspaper out here this morning?” Woo Young asked as he seems to be looking for his newspaper that Younha took.

“I don’t see it, sorry,” Younha lied as she walked into her room and took out the newspaper.

“Let’s see, which jobs are suitable for you?” Younha said looking through the newspaper.

Younha spent all night circling each jobs for her brother. Younha wanted to find a right one for him.

The next morning Younha woke up, she saw her father making tea at the kitchen.

“Appa,” Younha said as her father looked at her and smiled. “Good morning child,” her father said as Younha smiled.

“Have you eaten breakfast?” Younha asked him. “Tea will just do,” he answered as Younha looked at the time.

“Omo, I’m going to be late, I’m going to get dress now, I’ll see you later,” Younha said as she sprinted into her room, threw some clothes on her and left.

Younha ran to the bus as it was about leave and she saw Jonghyun. Younha got in and sat on the other side.

The ride was pretty silent until Jonghyun spoke up. “You’re ditching with Min Ho again?” Jonghyun asked as Younha gave Jonghyun a disgusted look.

“Why do you want to know?” Younha asked him. “So you are?” Jonghyun asked. “It’s none of your business,” Younha told Jonghyun.

“Well, we were friends weren’t we?” Jonghyun asked. “Yes, were, but not anymore, so don’t need to worry so much,” Younha told Jonghyun.

Then it got silent again. The bus stopped as Jonghyun walked out first and Younha followed.

But Younha walked the opposite direction Jonghyun was and Jonghyun was confused.

“Where are you really going?” Jonghyun asked. “Didn’t Min Ho tell you? I’m transferred out, so you can live your life free,” Younha said as she rolled her eyes and walked away.

Jonghyun didn’t want to believe Younha, so he continued walking to school and then saw Seung Hyun and his friends talking.

“Yea, I can’t believe that a little incident like that would make Younha quit school,” Seung Hyun’s blonde friend said.

“I know right? It was so much fun having a girl at our school,” a dark black hair one said.

“Oh, Jonghyun, did you upset Younha or something?” Seung Hyun asked. “No,” Jonghyun answered.

“She seemed so different yesterday,” Seung Hyun said as he and friends went on to class.

“So she’s really transferring?” Jonghyun asked as his friends came. “I heard that Younha’s transferring,” Tae Min said as Key shook his head.

“She’s just bluffing; I know she’ll come back. That liar,” Key said as Tae Min glared at Key and turned at Jin Ki.

Min Ho walked inside the campus and saw his friends. “Hyung, Younha-“

“I know, I saw her take off her name tag,” Min Ho answered before Tae Min told him Younha transferred.

“Happy now Jonghyun? She’s out of your life now too, when she didn’t do anything,” Min Ho told Jonghyun.

“Shut up,” Jonghyun said as he walked to homeroom.

When he entered inside, he thought he saw Younha sitting down with her head down on her desk, but it was just his hallucination.

Jonghyun shook his head as he walked inside his homeroom and sat down on his desk.

The teacher came up to his table and made an announcement before starting on the lesson.

“Jang Younha will no longer be studying with us anymore, and no, it was not because of the incident yesterday. She personally handed her name tag into the principal and decided to switch schools on her own, so she did this on her own,” the teacher said and then went on with the lesson.

Jonghyun then turned around to look at Younha’s empty desk that had all their names written on there when she was welcomed back to class.


 

So what do you think about this chapter?

I know, Jonghyun and Younha needs to reconcile soon. LOL.

But I like it how they are hating on each other.

DON'T YOU?! LOL.

Yes, guys in real life acts like this A LOT! hahahahh!

Thanks for reading and commenting! ^^