In The Blue Bag.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

The whole entire day was just lecture, lecture, lecture. But the boys were anxious to know who Younha's secret admirer was. "I wonder who would like a stuck up girl like Younha?" Key said thinking as Jonghyun and Min Ho both whacked Key on the head.

"Yah! What was that for?' Key asked angrily as he rubbed the back of his head. "No, Key's right, who would like me?" Younha asked as the boys looked at her. Then the mohawk guy from yesterday glared at Younha as he was walking pass her.

"What you want pretty boy?!" Younha shouted as she got off her table and almost ran up to him until Jonghyun caught her and pulled her back with all his might. "For a little girl like you, you're strong," Jonghyun said as he was catching his breath.

"Who you calling little, weak boy?" Younha said as she was about to crush Jonghyun's head. "Younha," Tae Min called her name. "What?" Younha asked. "Out of all these boys, who do you think would send you something like that?" Tae Min asked as he looked over the lunchroom with Younha.

Younha took a bite of her sandwich and looked at the boys. "Aish, this is giving me a headache, I'm going back to homeroom and sleep," Younha said as she put her unfinished sandwich down and walked to homeroom.

On her way there, she saw a guy who walked out of her homeroom with a blue shiney bag with decorated pink tissues popping from the inside. "YAH!" Younha shouted at him. The guy saw Younha, dropped the bag, and made a run for it.

"STOP!" Younha shouted as she chased him down. The guy kept running as fast as he can. Younha then made a big jump and landed on the guy's back in front of the five boys who were about to enter the boys' restroom.

"Woah Younha, don't kill the guy," Jin Ki said as he helped the guy up. Younha brushed herself and grabbed the guy from his collar on the neck. "Who are you?" Younha asked as if she was a detective or something.

"Pl-pl-please don't hurt me!" The guy begged as Younha raised one of her eyebrows. "You can't be the secret admirer, you're scared," Younha said as she let go of his collar. "Who sent you?" Jonghyun asked the guy.

"He's from another school, he-he-he heard about Younha, I'm just a messenger!" The guy said as everyone looked at Younha then back at the guy. "Who's this guy from another school?" Min Ho asked.

"He doesn't let me tell," the guy answered. "You want me to tear you apart?!" Younha threatened as she raised her fist at him. "NO!" The guy cried as he was shaking. "Younha, don't threaten him," Jin Ki said. "Why not?" Younha asked.

"Because, he's scared enough already," Jin Ki answered as the guy ran. "YAH!" Younha shouted as she was about to chase after him when the bell rang. "AISH! I'll find you after cleaning up!" Younha shouted as she frowned and walked back to homeroom.


After school came along fast and Younha was in the lunchroom cleaning up with Key again. The boys didn't show up, they were all too busy finding Younha's secret admirer. But then the door opened and it revealed Ara and Jihyun.

"Sorry, but Key's cleaning," Younha told the girls. "Oh yah?! I'll help you Key Oppa!" Ara shouted as she grabbed a towel and helped Key wiped some tables. Key just smiled a small smile at her and Ara melted.

"Oh my gosh," Jihyun said as she rolled her eyes and snapped er bubble gum that she was chewing on. "Are you just going to stand there or help too?" Younha asked Jihyun. "I guess I'll help," Jihyun said as she grabbed the extra mop.

Everyone was cleaning as Younha couldn't concentrate. She needs to know who is this secret admirer, and how does he even know her if she goes to an all boys' school. Younha remembered about the blue bag that the messenger dropped.

"I'll be back, I forgot something," Younha lied as she ran to her locker. Younha stored the blue bag in her locker. When Younha opened her locker, she found the blue bag sitting there. She took it out and took the pink tissues out of it.

There was another note and a small wrapped present. The note card said,

"I know that red and black is your favorite color. So enjoy the gift.

-Your Secret Admirer"


YYYouY OkkknokK