Finally Reconcile With One, But What About The Other?

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

“Ara!” Jihyun shouted after Ara. “Ara!” Key shouted too but Ara didn’t care, she just kept running away from them.

Jonghyun caught up with Younha and pulled her to the side as they were both panting hard.

“What?” Younha asked irritably by Jonghyun. “What I wanted to tell you is that, I’m sorry,” Jonghyun said as he was catching his breath.

“Well it’s too late for that okay,” Younha said as Jonghyun shook his head.

“Did you know, last night when you came home drunk, Woo Young asked me to distant myself from you, because you told him you were lost in love,” Jonghyun said as Younha looked at Jonghyun.

“And?” Younha asked as she was catching her breath. “As much as I don’t want to, I told him I will, because he cares for you like how I do,” Jonghyun said.

“So what do avoiding me or whatever has to do with any of this?” Younha asked.

“I love you too much that I hurt myself and you. I know I shouldn’t have jump to conclusions, but I was just plain stupid,” Jonghyun said as Younha looked at Jonghyun.

“I’ll go and explain to Woo Young that everything is because of me that’s why you drank. Woo Young can beat me up or whatever, just as long as I get to be with you,” Jonghyun said as he grabbed Younha’s hand and put on his chest.

“I miss holding these hands when they’re warm,” Jonghyun said as he inched his face close to Younha trying to kiss her but she faced away.

“I’m Park Soo Yun now; there is no more Jang Younha or whoever you want. You can’t just come and go when you’re with me,” Younha told Jonghyun as he looked at her.

“Younha, don’t be like this,” Jonghyun said as Younha sighed. “I’m sorry, but I’m not Younha. The name tag reads Park Soo Yun,” Younha said as she walked away.

“Fine, Park Soo Yun, what can I do to win Younha’s heart then?” Jonghyun asked as Younha turned to look at him.

“Tell me, who is Younha?” Younha asked as Jonghyun chuckled and walked with Younha.


“Ara,” Key said as he pulled her arm and spun her around to look at him. “Let me go Key, you wouldn’t want Nicole to think wrong of us if she does happen to see us,” Ara said.

“Ara, don’t say such things,” Key said. “Don’t say such things? Okay then, how about you just leave me alone,” Ara said as Jihyun stopped Ara.

“Yah, why are you so mad at Key?” Jihyun asked. “It’s him that got Jonghyun and Younha hating on each other. I thought Key was different, but he’s actually just the same as every guy out there that I know,” Ara said.

“Don’t say that about hyung, he just lost Nicole because she had to lie to him that she was with another man, when truthfully, she was sick,” Tae Min told Ara.

“I don’t care; men should never jump into conclusions!” Ara shouted as she glared at Key.

“Key is really dumb in love relationships, don’t blame him,” Jin Ki said as Ara shook her head.

“I’m sorry, but I’m going to give up on Key. I know he doesn’t like me, but then I never thought he’d go and do this to Jonghyun and Younha,” Ara said as she gave Key an upset look and then just left.

“Just leave her, she’ll get over it soon,” Jihyun said as the boys nodded their heads but Key shook his head.

"I am Almighty Key, I won't ever give up," Key said as Jihyun stopped him.

"I know my cousin," Jihyun said as Key shrugged. "I know you do, but then like I said, I won't give up," Key said as he continued to follow Ara.

"Let him go, because I think he know what he did wrong," Tae Min said as Jin Ki looked at Tae Min and Jihyun.

"I need to get myself a girlfriend," Jin Ki muttered as Tae Min and Jihyun laughed.


The girls’ soccer team was just on break when Seonnie and Min Ho reached Seonnie’s school.

Seonnie walked up to her best friend Mimi who was talking to some other girls on the team.

“Mimi!” Seonnie shouted as her friend looked at her. “Seonnie, what are you doing here?” Mimi asked as she saw Min Ho.

“What’s he doing here? Ain’t he hooking up with that other chic that goes to his school?” Mimi asked.

“I can’t believe you thought Min Ho and I weren’t a great looking couple that you purposely told Min Ho to dump me,” Seonnie said.

“Because you don’t know who Min Ho is,” Mimi said. “And you do?” Seonnie asked.

“Of course, Min Ho is nothing but a thug like all those other guys,” Mimi said as Min Ho’s eyes widened.

“And you think Dong Hae suits me?” Seonnie asked as Mimi nodded her head.

“Of course, because Dong Hae lives a perfect and rich life style,” Mimi said as Seonnie laughed.

“You’re not my mother,” Seonnie told Mimi. “I know I’m not your mother, but I’m your friend I want you to at least date a perfect man than a junkie one,” Mimi said as Seonnie chuckled.

“If you think Dong Hae is so perfect, you date him, because Min Ho is someone who I would rather be with,” Seonnie told Mimi as Mimi looked at Seonnie.

“Why do you like Min Ho when he...he...-“

“When he what’s? Huh? Min Ho may not look rich or whatever, but he’s a sweetheart and comforts me when I need a friend. Nothing like you who just leave me alone and go on to some karaoke club,” Seonnie said as Mimi looked away.

“I’m sorry then Seonnie, if you date him, then you’re no longer a friend of mine,” Mimi said.

“It doesn’t even matter, I have more caring friends than a friend who just thinks of high society,” Seonnie said as she and Min Ho walked away.

Min Ho looked at Seonnie as she breathed slowly and smiled. "I'm glad I did that," Seonnie said.

"Why?" Min Ho asked. "I finally stood up for myself and I feel good about it," Seonnie said as Min Ho smiled at her.

"You're a dork," Min Ho told Seonnie as Seonnie smiled. "Ah, I wonder how things are with Jonghyun and  Younha," Seonnie said.

"I think they're doing fine, and as for us, we need a new start," Min Ho told Seonnie as Seonnie smiled at him.


Younha and Jonghyun decided to walk home together as Jonghyun talks about the Younha he knows to his own Younha who changed herself to become Park Soo Yun.

“I think I know why I like Younha. She’s a girl who thinks of others before her and she protects the ones she loves. Not only, Younha listens to her heart instead of others,” Jonghyun said as Younha chuckled a little.

“Well, if you want Younha, then why don’t you tell her how much you like her, care for her, and love her,” Younha said as Jonghyun smiled a small one.

“Actually, if she was here, I would tell her how bad I messed up, what a bad friend I am, and a guy who didn’t at least try to listen to her explanation,” Jonghyun said.

Woo Young walked out of the gates and saw Younha and Jonghyun together talking.

“Yah, what are you two doing?” Woo Young asked. “Nothing, just talking,” Younha answered.

“Didn’t I-“

“Oppa-ah, it wasn’t his fault. Don’t yell at him,” Younha said as Woo Young looked at Jonghyun.

“I was just worried,” Woo Young said as Younha smiled. “Where are you going?” Younha asked him.

“I’m going to work, I’ll see you later,” Woo Young said as Younha hugged her brother.

“Okay, have fun at work!” Younha said as Woo Young nodded his head and left.

“I should get going inside, my parents might worry,” Younha said as Jonghyun pulled Younha’s arm back and pulled her into his arms.

“Younha, you’re my only Younha. You may change yourself as Soo Yun now, but you’re my only Younha. I love you, and only you,” Jonghyun whispered into Younha’s ears as he let go of her and smiled.

Younha didn’t want to give in so fast as she was still mad at Jonghyun, but she was also falling for him slowly as these time had passed.

“Jonghyun-ah,” Younha said as her voice stopped Jonghyun. “Tell me why you like me to love me,” Younha said as Jonghyun turned around and smiled Younha.


"Ara, please listen to me!" Key said as he finally got Ara to stop and look at him. "What?" Ara asked as she angrily looked at Key.

"Please listen to what I have to tell you," Key said as Ara crossed her arms. "I know I was wrong, but then I just didn't want Jonghyun to go through the same," Key told Ara.

"I'm busy and I need to study for exams," Ara said as she totally ignored what Key had said to her.

"I'm not going to give up trying to make you happy like how we were before," Key said as Ara laughed and then frowned.

"I don't need you to make me happy, I can be happy by myself," Ara told Key as she pushed Key to the side and walked away.

Key pouted as he watched Ara walk away from him. "Why must this girl be so different?" Key asked himself.

Then Key made his way back to where Jin Ki and Tae Min they were at as he had to go and think of a way to make Ara forgive him.

Ara just kept walking as she didn't want to see Key or hear Key. "Yea, he better stop following me," Ara said as she turned around to see Key not following her.

"But was I too harsh on him?" Ara asked herself as she came back to her senses. "No, he deserves it," Ara said as she walked to the library.


Jonghyun and Younha looked at each other as Jonghyun walked up to Younha and kissed her forehead.

"Tell you? I've been showing you my love," Jonghyun said as Younha gave Jonghyun a blank expression.

"You showed me enough, I want you to at least tell me," Younha said as Jonghyun chuckled and nodded his head.

"I like it when you order me to stop smiling and when you tell me to stop worrying about you when you know you ned a laugh and you need someone to worry for you. I like it when you think you can take care of problems on your own when you're actually in deep trouble and you do need your friends to help you. I like it when I hold your warm hands and we run together. I liked you when you first came to school, because you were among one of the girls who isn't scared or afraid. As how I love you, Younha, you're my Younha, no one can change you and no one can tell you to do anything, because you're such a stubborn girl who likes to do your own things. I don't know when I started loving you, but then I know that my heart only wants you," Jonghyun said as Younha smiled.

"I love you too, Kim Jonghyun," Younha said as she tip toed a bit and pecked her lips with Jonghyun's.


 

TEE HEE! RECONCILE AT LAST! YAY! XDD

But now, we need to find Jin Ki a girlfriend and have Key and Ara make up!

WUAHAHHA!

And yes, to those who didn't know if there was Death Bell 2, there was.

I think they might make a Death Bell 3, because the ending for part 2 was CLIFFHANGER!

If you didn't see the ending, the ending comes on during the credits. HAHAHA!

I was mad that it ended with a cliffhanger, but it's okay!

Ji Yeon was a great actress. I give her thumbs up even though she was hardly doing anything in the movie. HEHE!

THANKS FOR READING MY STORY AND THANKS FOR COMMENTING!

I LOVE YOU ALL! ^^