Moving Out and In To...

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

Younha reached to her house and her parents, maids, and butlers all looked at her. "You no good for nothing girl, come here this instant," her mother called for her. Younha just kept walking, since her mother is just going to put her down like that.

"Younha! Your mother is calling for you, do you not hear her?" Her father asks as she ignored him also. Younha got to her room, took out a medium size suitcase, and packed the clothes she's going to wear and grabbed her savings she's been hiding all these years, and walked out of her room.

"Where are you going to?" Her mother asks. "Hmph, don't act ask as if you care," Younha said as her father faced her. "Do you know that we're your parents?!" Her father raised his voice. "Yes, matter of fact, I do," Younha answered as she is surely a smart mouth.

"Then who do you think you are to move out?" Her mother asked. "Why do you care all of a sudden?" Younha asked back as she crossed her arms and looked at them. "I am your mother you little brat!" Mrs. Jang said as Younha chuckled.

"Yawns, this is boring, I'm going to leave now," Younha said as she was about to leave out the door. "When you leave, don't ever think about coming back into this house and being my daughter again!" Mr. Jang shouted as Younha smirked and turned to look at her father.

"You mean, don't come out and look for me, because you never had a daughter," Younha talked back. "Why you-"

"What dad? You're going to hit me again? Go ahead, if this is how you treat your daughter," Younha said as Mr. Jang stopped. He took a deep breath and slowly let it out. "Just leave and never let me see your face ever again," Mr. Jang said.

"Will do, because you both need to apologize to Yu Mi anyways," Younha said as she walked out of the mansion. Mr. Jang and Mrs. Jang watched their daughter leave the mansion quietly.


Younha reached the hospital soon as possible before visiting hours were going to end. She then heard Jonghyun and Yu Mi laughing happily. Younha wished she can laugh like she did before, when she was a little kid.

Younha remember those days she spent with Yu Mi. Younha took a deep breath before going inside. 'Everything is going to be alright.' Younha said in her head as she tried her best to smile and walked inside the room.

"Ah, Young Miss, you've returned," Yu Mi said as Younha chuckled. "Of course, I have to come back for you. I won't leave you alone," Younha said as she Yu Mi smiled. "Come here," Yu Mi said as a sign to hug Younha.

Younha walked over to Yu Mi and hugged her. "Younha, this is your suitcase?" Jonghyun asked. "Yeh, I'm moving out for reals. You really have a place for me to stay right?" Younha asked. "Of course," Jonghyun answered with a smile as Younha rolled her eyes.

"That nice young man there, you should go for it," Yu Mi whispered as Younha laughed. "Yu Mi-ssi, you are totally knocked in the brains," Younha said as she shook her head. "He's so handsome, nice, caring, and full of laughter," Yu Mi said.

"And? The point is?" Younha asked as she was still laughing. "I think he will make you happy," Yu Mi said as Younha turned to look at Jonghyun. He didn't hear anything as he was paying attention to the television. Well, that's what Younha wished, for him not to hear anything.

"You're crazy Yu Mi, I'll never date anybody," Younha said. "Ah, ah, ah, never say never," Yu Mi whispered as Younha chuckled. "You really need some sleep," Younha told Yu Mi as Yu Mi sighed. "Thanks for being there for me as a daughter Younha, I really miss her," Yu Mi said.

"She's in a better place now, and maybe one day I will too," Younha said as Yu Mi hitted her hand. "Yah, I thought you said you won't leave me?" Yu Mi asked. "I won't, because to me, you're more of a mother than that knuckle head medusa at home," Younha said as Yu Mi laughed.

"Visiting hours will be over in 10 minutes," a nurse said as she came to check in on Yu Mi. "Okay, we'll leave now okay Yu Mi. Just call me if you need anything," Younha said as Yu Mi nodded with a smile.

Younha and Jonghyun walked to a bus stop waiting for a bus to come by and take them home. "So where is this place?" Younha asked Jonghyun. "Next door to mine," Jonghyun said. "Bwoh yah? I don't want to live next to you," Younha said as Jonghyun laughed.

"That's the only one, mianhe," Jonghyun apologized as Younha sighed. "Who lived there?" Younha asked. "My older sister, but she moved away. She was accepted in Tokyo University," Jonghyun answered as Younha laughed.

"Your sister lived there? No way, why didn't you two just live together?" Youhna asked. "We're different. She's a girl, I'm a guy. She has things I don't ever want to see, and we just lived seperately," Jonghyun answered.

"Oh, I guess, weird," Younha said as the bus came. They both walked inside and sat next to each other. "Do you know your way around Seoul a lot?" Younha asked. "Of course, I lived here most of my life," Jonghyun said.

"Oh, cool. Are there any good sightseeing?" Younha asked. "Wae-yo?" Jonghyun asked back. "I don't know, I sometimes just want to clear my mind off of things," Younha replied. "Yea, I'll take you whenever you want," Jonghyun offered as Younha nodded her head.


They reached to the apartment and Jonghyun opened Younha's door with his sister's key. "Here it is, you like it? It's kind of small, but it's really homey," Jonghyun said. "I like it, and I'll take it," Younha said as she gave herself a tour.

"Are you hungry?" Jonghyun asked Younha. "Sort of," Younha answered as she went to check out her room. "I'll bring something over and cook. Just give yourself a tour alright?" Jonghyun said. "Yea, yea," Younha answered as Jonghyun left to get some things.

Younha felt her back aching from the bamboo stick now. So she went to the bathroom and some hot water. Younha started showering and felt a lot better as she was now finally out of the house.

Younha never thought that this day would ever come.


 

WUAHHHAHAHA!

HOW ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

I'm going to submit it now before it gets erase. Something terrible happened and I lost my chapter yesterday.

I didn't save it too, so this is a rewrite. Not as good as the one I wrote before it got erased, BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!

@carlyxoxorenee: Hehe..I don't know. Is he? lol.

@913_aNg3l: Haha, it's no worries. As long as you enjoyed reading it! =]] She would, but then she's trying to be the bigger person now. :) Be my guest and strangle her parents. lol.

@guiwang_4ever: Haha. Yea, Ara is very adorable!

@SeonnieLee: Why are you jealous for dork? LOL. Thanks for the vid. I died laughing again. HAHA!

@ydlmdy: Jonghyun is very nice!

@jelly_jonghyun: Her parents are bipolar people. LMAO! You can knock them in the head if you would like. I don't mind. LOL.