Wrong Guys.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

Younha sneezed three times during homeroom and the boys looked at her. "Someone's thinking about you," Key teased as Younha laughed then punched his arm. "Yah, who would think of me anyways?" Younha said as she rubbed her nose and brushed her hair back.

Then a staff came to the door with a note. "A pass for Miss Jang," the staff said as she gave the pass to the teacher and left. "Miss Jang," the teacher called as Younha stood up. "Ooohh," the boys said. "I'm not in trouble," Younha replied as she took the pass.
 
"Principal's office, immediately?" Younha asked as she shrugged and walked there. Younha opened the door and it revealed the annoying boys. "Seriously?" Younha asked as she closed the door and walked back to homeroom.
 
"Yah!" Seung Hyun shouted as he opened the door and looked at Younha. Younha turned around with her arms crossed. "What is it?" Younha asked as she was tired of looking at them.
 
"The news was, you and your friend won't be cleaning the lunchroom anymore," Seunghyun said as Younha chuckled. "What's the catch?" Younha asked. "Oh, meet me at the club and be my girl," Seung Hyun said.
 
"In your dreams," Younha told him as Younha walked back to homeroom. She defininetly ignored Seung Hyun's calls. He looked so immature and acts like a kid to her only.
 
While walking pass the music room, she heard someone playing the bass guitar. Younha walked in and saw a tall guy, black hair, pretty handsome at least, and he was playing the bass guitar.
 
"Aish!" He yelled angrily as Younha rolled her eyes and walked out of the music room. "He totally messed up," Younha said. She headed back to her homeroom.
 
When she got inside, it was time for P.E. Younha and Key were banned from playing sports for that week and they were both punished to run the track until P.E. was done and when their duties are done in the lunchroom.
 
Younha had to push Key since Key couldn't run anymore. "Okay, 15 minutes break," the teacher told Key and Younha as Key fell to the ground. "It was only two laps Key, get up," Younha said as she pulled Key up.
 
"I'm...dying," Key said as he melted to the ground. "I'll bring you some water," Younha said as she walked inside the boys' locker room. She had to, there was no special treatment.
 
When Younha got inside, she heard someone yelling. "You don't understand! It's my life!" The voice shouted. Younha ignored it as she walked to her locker, but then saw the guy.
 
Younha's eyes widened and so did the guy. "I'll call you back," the guy said and hung up the phone as Younha opened her locker and grabbed two water bottles. "Sorry," the guy said as Younha stopped her tracks.
 
"No, I should be the one who's sorry. I didn't know you would be in this aisle," Younha replied. "So you're the new girl huh?" He asked as Younha just nodded. "I'll leave you alone," Younha said as she walked out of the locker room.
 
"Wait--" Before the guy can stop her, Younha was already out. "What in the world was that?" Younha asked as she saw Key sleeping on the bench. She laughed at how ridiculous he looked.
 
"Yah Key, here's the water," Younha said as she threw it at Key but he missed it. "Aigoo, can't you see I'm weak here right now?" Key whined as Younha laughed. "You're such a girl," Younha said as she opened the water bottle in her hand and gave it to Key.
 
"Oh, thank you, and I'm not a girl," Key said as he drank the water. Younha picked up the water bottle on the ground and opened it too as she drank it also. "Yah, what was taking you so long?" Key asked.
 
"It wasn't long," Younha said as Key nodded. "Was too, I was dying here," Key said as Younha laughed. "Well, there was this guy who was arguing with someone over the phone," Younha said.
 
"Oh," Key weakly replied as Younha just laughed. "That guy, I saw him before returning to homeroom earlier," Younha said as she drank some more water. "Is that so? Do you know his name?" Key asked.
 
"Nope," Younha answered. "Yah, you didn't even look at his name tag or anything?" Key asked. "How would I? I was by the door when he was holding his bass guitar," Younha answered as Key smiled.
 
"Yah, yah, what's the smile for?" Younha asked as Key just kept smiling. "You like him, don't you?" Key asked. "Bwoh?! I don't even know his name!" Younha said as Key laughed. "Just tell me if you like him," Key said as Younha pinched Key's cheeks.
 
"I don't like him and I don't know him," Younha said as the teacher blew his whistle. "Time to run again," the teacher said as Younha let go. "You're lucky," Younha said as Key rubbed his poor cheeks.
 
-
 
After school came along and quick and everybody was packing their stuff. "Aish, my legs are so sore, I don't want to clean the lunchroom anymore," Key cried as he leaned on Min Ho's back having Min Ho drag him.
 
"Oh, Seung Hyun and his friends said we don't need to clean the lunchroom anymore," Younha said as Key jumped up happily.
 
"Yay! No more cleaning! Oh yea, oh yea, oh yea!" Key said dancing as Younha, Jonghyun, and Min Ho looked at him.
 
"You said your legs were sore," Jonghyun said as Key finally got to hit Jonghyun and Min Ho on the head. "Pabo, I can still dance," Key said as he danced again. "Ow, why hit us for?" Jonghyun and Min Ho said as Younha laughed.
 
"Let's go, Yu Mi is getting discharged today, I have to make sure she gets to the apartment," Younha said. "Eh? What apartment?" Min Ho and Key asked as Younha totally forgot she didn't tell the boys she was living next door to Jonghyun.
 
"Uh, well--"
 
"Younha lives next door to me," Jonghyun said as Key rubbed Jonghyun's hair. "You bad boy!" Key said teasing him. Younha laughed as Min Ho looked at Younha. "You-"
 
"Excuse me," a person said cutting in Min Ho. "Senior Jung Ui Chul?" Key said as Younha turned back at Key then at the guy.
 
"What is it song-bae-nim?" Jonghyun asked as the guy chuckled.
 
"I'm not that old am I?" He asked with a little laugh as Younha looked away. "I'm going now," Younha said as she was about to leave when the guy blocked her way. "Can I talk with you for a minute?" He asked.
 
"Ooohhh, is hyung Ui Chul hitting on Younha too?" Key asked as the boys all peeked and followed Younha and Ui Chul. "Can you ignore what you heard in the locker room?" He asked as Younha looked at him.
 
"I'm already ignoring you aren't I?" Younha asked as Ui Chul nodded his head. His voice was deep, very deep. "Uh, don't tell anyone what you heard too please," he said as Younha nodded her head.
 
"I understand," Younha said. "It's not my business, don't worry."
 
"Oh, and I heard what you said about me when you walked out the music room," Ui Chul said as he walked ahead. "He heard me?" Younha asked as the boys rushed up to her.
 
"What did you two talk about?" Key asked. "Nothing," Younha answered. "Why not? Tell us!" Jonghyun pleaded. "Nope, my mouth is zipped!" Younha said as she ran away from the boys and the boys chased her with laughter.
 
-
 
Younha was at the hospital with Yu Mi and the boys went to see Tae Min. "Where are you friends?" Yu Mi asked as she waited for her stuff. "Oh, they went shopping," Younha lied as Yu Mi smiled.
 
"Boys shopping?" Yu Mi laughed as Younha scratched her head. "You want to spend time with them too, don't you?" Yu Mi asked.
 
"Well--"
 
"I can find my way to your new apartment. Go have fun with your friends," Yu Mi said as Younha smiled. "Thank you Yu Mi-ssi," Younha said as Yu Mi nodded her head. Younha then took the bus to the hospital where Tae Min is in.
 
"Has he awaken?" Younha asked as the boys looked at her. "Hi Younha," Tae Min said weakly with a weak smile on his face. "Tae Min," Younha happily said as she pushed through the guys and hugged him.
 
"Umph, it...hurts," Tae Min said as Younha slowly got off of him. "Mianhe, I was juts so happy to see you mushroom head," Younha said as she patted his head. "Yah, mushroom head?" Tae Min asked as Younha nodded her head and laughed.
 
"Oh, don't worry about those guys who beat you up, they'll see my fists and legs soon, don't worry about it," Younha said as Tae Min laughed a little. "Yah Younha-ssi, I thought you were going to see Yu Mi?" Jonghyun asked.
 
"I did, and I came back," Younha answered as. "You sent her to the apartment already?" Min Ho asked. "Oh, she wanted to go by herself, because she was happy that I have friends," Younha said as the boys all laughed and patted her head.
 
"Yah, I'm not a little kid anymore, araso?" Younha said as she brushed her hair with her fingers. "Yeh, omma," Jonghyun teased as Younha whacked his head. "Yah, am I that old, huh?" Younha asked as Jonghyun laughed and ran away from her.
 
"Yah, Kim Jonghyun!" Younha shouted. Everyone chatted happily until Tae Min fell asleep. Well, everyone fell asleep except for Younha and Jin Ki. "He must be tired," Jin Ki said as he tucked in one of Tae Min's hand.
 
"You're like his older brother," Younha said as she thought of her brother Woo Young for a minute.
 
"Heh, even though we're not blood related, I grew up with this maknae here around my neighborhood. I protected him throughout these years, except for that one day. I feel so bad," Jin Ki said as Younha chuckled.
 
"It's not your fault. Tae Min is one strong maknae," Younha said as she looked at her watch and it was 7 p.m. "Hmph," Younha remembered about the club, but she ignored it of course. She didn't want to go.
 
"Ahhh! What time is it?" Key asked as he was getting up. "It's seven," Younha answered. "Seven?" Jonghyun yawned as he woke up. "Don't you have to go clubbing?" Min Ho asked as he rubbed his eyes.
 
"Pfft," Younha looked away. "Bwoh yah? Clubbing?" Jin Ki asked as he looked at Younha. "You club? PWUAHAHAH!" Jin Ki laughed as Younha slapped her forehead. "Seung Hyun can dream on, I'm not going to any club," Younha said.
 
"Aish, I'm hungry, anyone hungry?" Jonghyun asked. "I am," Min Ho and Key said at the same time. "I'm fine, I've been eating the hospital food and it's good," Jin Ki said as the boys wanted to puke.
 
"Everything is so plain," they all said as Younha giggled. "Then I guess we'll be going to get something to eat then," Younha said as Jin Ki nodded. "Let's go," Key said happily as Younha smiled.
 
Everyone sat in a bus and talked their whole way to a convenience store. "I want some chocolate ice cream," Key said as he walked inside the store. "I'll take a sandwich," Min Ho said. "I'll eat whatever," Younha said as the boys laughed.
 
"What? I was just trying to fit in," Younha said. "You sound funny," Jonghyun said as Younha stuck her tongue out at him. "Oh, Younha, are you going to the club also?" A friend of Doojoon's asked as he popped out from the chip aisle.
 
"Hyunseung, Jun Hyung, what are you guys doing here?" Younha asked. "Doojoon didn't invite you?" Hyunseung, a guy with a black hat and white flano and black jeans asked.
 
"I guess not. As if I want to go anyways," Younha said as she looked away. "He came by your school," Jun Hyung, the guy with a cap and a sweater and blue jeans asked. "What?" Younha asked. "Yea, he said he was going to invite you," Hyunseung said.
 
"Apparently he didn't," Younha said as she sighed. "Oh, well see you around," Jun Hyung said as Hyunseung was done paying for the stuff. "Wait here," Younha told the boys. "Younha," the boys called for her but she ignored them.
 
"Yah, Jun Hyung and Hyunseung," Younha called for them as the boys turned around and saw Younha. "Hyung's heart is broken. He knows that he made a mistake. We all did," Hyunseung said as Younha rolled her eyes.
 
"I don't care. What I want to ask is, why did you guys beat up my friend?" Younha asked. "Your friend?" Jun Hyung asked. "Yea, why did you guys beat him for? Is it because of Doojoon's doing?" Younha asked.
 
"Your friend or the messenger?" Jun Hyung asked. "Huh?" Younha was confused. "Yoseob and I thought you were talking about the messenger boy being your friend," Hyunseung answered.
 
"Wait, none of you guys beat up Tae Min then?" Younha asked. "No, and that day by the Murong River, why did you call out hyung for? Don't you hate him?" Jun Hyung asked as Younha looked at him.
 
"Nevermind, I'll see you guys later," Younha said as she ran back inside the convenience store. "Guys, I think we got the wrong guys," Younha said. "What do you mean?" Min Ho asked.
 
"Doojoon them, they didn't beated up Tae Min," Younha said as the boys all gave Younha a weird look.
 

 

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUNN.

Sorry for FINALLY Updating now.

I was partying last night and then was playing Uno Attack with my bf's fambam the whole day. hehehe.

So what do you think about this chapter?

Is it long enough? OR DO YOU WANT MORE? LOL!

Oh, and if you guy have a question about Jung Ui Chul? Well, I was watching Do Re Mi Fa So La Si Do, and saw JUNG UI CHUL WITH JANG GEUN SUK AND WAHH! HOTNESS!~

So I had to use him for a bit. TEE-HEE!

@jelly_jonghyun: Hehehe. Younha will talk to one of them pretty soon!

@BANGBANG: Hi new reader! Thanks for reading my lame story! And it's great that the title caught your attention. TEE-HEE!

@Yoongie: LOL. Doojoon, he has many plans. And Sorry for messing with your mind. LOL.

@Burning91Rose: Hahah! Okies, I won't erase it then. Being obsessive? Hmm.. I never thought of that.

@VMMJ90: Thanks for liking my poster Jen1!

@Tiffany: Ahh, icic. You sounded like you were on a roller coaster going, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...HAHAHA.

@carlyxoxorenee: Sorry for such a short chapter on the last one. Was this one long enough? ^^

@Breeannuhh: Hehe, Seung Hyun was being a dork.

@PuppyJoo: Ahh, everyone loves Jaejin. LOL. The mohawk dude? Oh sorry. He's Chansung. Chansung is just a cameo here and there. LOL. Doojoon won't do much.

@butterfly555: Oh, it's not big bang. It's FT Island. Sorry for the mistaken.

@mintylovee: Yep, Younha is finally having FRIENDS!

@B2ST_SHINee21: Hi new reader! Thanks for loving this story of mine!