Sunday Has COME! PT. 1

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

"Younha, what will you wear?" Jihyun asked Younha as they were out shopping. Something that Younha hates to do.

"Normal clothes," Younha answered as Ara brought some dresses. "How about these rockin' dresses? I think I'm going to go try them!" Ara said happily.

"You think her and Key will hook up?" Younha asked Jihyun. "Pfft, Ara said she's sorta over him now," Jihyun said.

"Why is that?" Younha asked. "Ara told me, he talks too much about Nicole," Jihyun said. "Aish, this guy," Younha said as she chuckled to herself.

"Younha, you should wear a dress," Jihyun said. "Never," Younha said as Jihyun grabbed a dress she saw and pulled Younha to the fitting room.

"Just try it on!" Jihyun said as Younha crossed her arms. "If you don't, I'm going to call Jonghyun to come stay in here with you," Jihyun said.

"Yah, stop playing around with me and Jonghyun. Fine, I'll try it on," Younha said as she rolled her eyes.

"That's my girl," Jihyun said. "Hmph, your girl? Don't you belong to Tae Min or something?" Younha asked as Jihyun was about to walk out of the fitting room.

"BWOH?!" Jihyun shouted as Younha laughed and shut the door in Jihyun's face making her looking clueless.

"Yah! Younha!" Jihyun shouted as she knocked on Younha's door. "I'm almost done putting on the dress," Younha said.

"No! I'm not talking about the dress anymore!" Jihyun yelled as Younha opened the door and stepped out.

"I look weird in dresses," Younha said as Jihyun paused. "Woah," Jihyun said. "What?" Younha asked.

"You look like a girl for once," Jihyun teased as Younha softly punch her. "So what?" Younha replied. "Haha," Jihyun laughed.

"Younha, you look fantastic," Ara said as Younha rolled her eyes. "I'm not getting it for tonight," Younha said.

"Why not?!" Ara and Jihyun asked. "I look like a swan queen!" Younha shouted. "No you do not!" Jihyun said as Ara smiled.

"Well, I'm still not getting it," Younha said as she went back to the fitting room and changed out of the dress.

"I think Jonghyun would've loved you in it," Jihyun said as Younha laughed and rolled her eyes away.

Then the boys and the girls met at last. "Found anything?" Jonghyun asked. "Yea, Younha actually did, but she had no money to buy it," Jihyun lied.

"What is it?" Jonghyun asked. "This cute dress for you," Ara answered as Jonghyun blushed. "Omo, liars!" Younha shouted as she walked away.

"Yah, where's Jin Ki, Min Ho, and Key?" Jihyun asked Tae Min as Jonghyun ran after Younha. "Hmph, you don't care about me?" Tae Min asked pouting.

"Yah, you're right here, so why should I ask about you?" Jihyun said. "Oh, so you do care for me?" Tae Min asked.

"Oh my gah," Jihyun said as she walked away. "Yah, Jihyun-ssi!" Tae Min said as he followed after Jihyun.

Ara then watch Jihyun and Tae Min go away together. She pouted as she saw Key across from her in a different store.

He looked up and saw her too. They both smiled at each other and waved. Then Key looked away and Ara sighed heavily.

"I'm just going to give up. He thinks of Nicole too much," Ara said to herself as she walked inside the fitting room.


Key looked back up and saw Ara disappear somewhere inside the store. He sighed to himself as someone tapped his shoulder.

"What?" Key asked as he turned around and saw Min Ho. "Do you like Ara?" Min Ho asked. "Mm, sort of," Key answered.

"Sort of?! What do you mean sort of?!" Min Ho asked. "Yah, I still have feelings for Nicole okay!" Key said.

"But she's like miles away, and Ara is only a couple feet away. I know you like her," Min Ho said as Key took in a deep breath.

"Leave me to my shopping will you?" Key said as he walked away. Min Ho shrugged as he walked out of the store he was in and saw Younha sitting alone.

As he was making his way over to her, Jonghyun came and sat down next to her with a vanilla ice cream as he held a chocolate one.

"Now I know what to cheer you up with, a vanilla ice cream cone!" Jonghyun said as Younha chuckled and ate her ice cream.

Min Ho then paused and looked at his two friends chat. "I don't even feel like going to the damn concert if everyone's telling me to dress up," Younha said.

"Then let's pretend to go, and not show up!" Jonghyun said. "Hmph, like we can pull that one off," Younha said as Jonghyun pat Younha's head.

"Dummy, we can just lie that we are going to meet them there, but instead, we just chill at home with your mom and Woo Young," Jonghyun said.

"About my mom, have you ever told her and Woo Young anything?" Younha asked. "Bwoh? I'm coming Jin Ki!" Jonghyun shouted as he ran off.

"Yah, he wasn't even calling for you! But don't you worry, you're dead tonight!" Younha shouted as she turned around and saw Min Ho standing there.

"Yo," Younha said. "Younha," Min Ho said as Younha looked at him. "What?" Younha asked as she looked at him.

Min Ho then sat down next to Younha which made her felt awkward. "Sorry about-"

"It's okay Min Ho," Younha replied quickly as she didn't want to think of it. "Is it really?" Min Ho asked.

"Mm, just don't think about doing it again, or else I'll rip your lips right off," Younha said as Min Ho chuckled.

"You are one interesting girl, no wonder you have me and Hyung chasing after you," Min Ho said as Younha turned to look at him.

"Min Ho-ah, I-"

"I know you don't feel the same way about how I feel for you, it's okay Younha. But then it was nice to already kiss you when I had my chance," Min Ho said.

"Aish, you dummy!" Younha said as she giggled and punched him on the arm. "Hmph, I still want us to be close and hang out," Min Ho said.

"We are doing it now aren't we? We're both hanging out and talking normally," Younha said. "True," Min Ho said as he looked at Younha.

"So do you have feelings for Hyung?" Min Ho asked. Younha looked at him and thought for a bit as she giggled.

"I think I do," Younha answered. "Figures," Min Ho said. "Figures what huh?" Younha asked as Min Ho laughed.

"I won't bother you and Hyung, well, I never have, but if Hyung does hurt you, I will have to steal you away," Min Ho said.

"You're too sweet Min Ho, any girl out there would be very lucky to have you as their man," Younha said as she kissed Min Ho on the cheeks.

"What was that for Younha?" Min Ho asked. "It's my thank you to you," Younha said as her phone started to buzz.

"Oh, it's Jonghyun calling me, I think Jihyun found him another dress for me, I'm going to go, wanna come?" Younha asked.

"Nah, I think I'm going to check up on Jin Ki hyung," Min Ho said. "Yah, he's been acting weird lately," Younha said.

"Yeh, that's so true about Jin Ki acting weird. It was ever since the day we all went to the arcade," Min Ho replied.

"Well, check up on him okay!" Younha said as Min Ho nodded. Younha then walked away to where Jonghyun was at since he was calling her nonstop.

Younha then got inside a store and saw Jonghyun. "What do you keep calling me about?" Younha asked. "Which outfit should I get?" Jonghyun asked.

Younha rolled her eyes. "Really? You are such a girl," Younha said. “I am not, I’m just asking for your opinion,” Jonghyun said as Younha laughed and grabbed the outfit on his right.

“I think this one would match you more,” Younha said as Jonghyun looked at it. “I would look good in it huh?” Jonghyun asked as Younha laughed.

“You’re a dork,” Younha said as she turned around and saw someone familiar walking past the store. Younha looked closely trying to concentrate on the person.

“Younha,” Jonghyun called for her. “What?” Younha asked as she turned around and looked at Jonghyun. “What are you going to wear?” Jonghyun asked.

“Normal clothes,” Younha answered as she looked at Jonghyun. “That’s cool then, I don’t get to wait for you while you dress up,” Jonghyun said as Younha punched him on arm.

“Then maybe I should dress up!” Younha said as she went around the store looking for some clothes.

“I was kidding,” Jonghyun said. “Hmph, I don’t believe you,” Younha said as she walked around looking for an outfit.

“I’m going to have some fun trying on some clothes,” Younha said as she randomly grabbed some clothes.

Jonghyun was about to faint, now that Younha’s going to take her precious time looking for clothes just for the dang concert they’re going.


Ara paid for her clothes and walked out of the store pretty gloomy and didn’t realize she bumped into a person when walking out of the store. 

“Yah! Are you blind or what?” A girl yelled furiously as Ara looked at her. “Sorry,” Ara bowed as she didn’t want any problems.

“Sorry? Your filthy body touched my clothes!” The girl yelled as Ara looked up at the girl. “Who do you think you are to yell at me like that?” Ara asked calmly.

“Hmph, poor and ugly!” A girl behind the girl who Ara bumped said. Ara gasped and was hurt by words.

“Jihyun-ssi, someone is bullying Ara,” Tae Min told Jihyun when they both walked out of the food court. “Bwoh?!” Jihyun shouted as she rushed towards her cousin.

“I’m neither poor nor ugly. You’re the one who’s ugly,” Ara said as the girls chuckled. “You’re one to talk,” the girl said as she raised her hand to slap Ara.

“ARA!” Jihyun shouted.

“Huh?” The girl who was about to slap Ara came to a stop. Ara opened her eyes and saw Key holding the girl’s hand. “Stop it,” Key said as the girl and her friends gasped.

“Key!” The girls gasped as Key gave the girls a death glare. “Don’t mess with her,” Key said coolly as the girl Key held fainted.

Ara was shocked that Key saved her, because it’s usually only Jihyun who saves her. “Are you okay Ara?” Key asked her as she nodded her head yes.

Key turned back around to face the girls. “Don’t mess with her again, or I won’t be easy on you this time, and it’s a promise,” Key said as the girls nodded their heads and dragged the girl who fainted.

“Thanks Key,” Jihyun said as she was panting while her hand rested on Ara’s shoulder. “Are you okay Ara? Jihyun and I ran as fast as we could to come and save you,” Tae Min said.

“I’m alright, thanks Key,” Ara said as she smiled a little at Key and then turned around and walked away.

Jihyun was confused at the way Ara acted. She understood that Ara was trying to get over Key because he still talks about Nicole, but wouldn’t she go all crazy and fanatic at Key anyways?

“Jihyun-ah, are you coming with me?” Ara asked as she stopped and turned around to look at Jihyun. “Uh, yeh,” Jihyun answered as she walked over to Ara.

Both Ara and Jihyun started walking and Ara was quiet the whole time. “What’s wrong?” Jihyun asked as she looked at Ara.

“Nothing Jihyun, I just wished it was you who saved me instead,” Ara answered as Jihyun was confused. “Why?” Jihyun asked.

“Because-“

“ARA!” Key shouted as he ran up to her. Ara looked at Key as he ran up to her. “That’s all I get? Thanks?” Key asked as he started panting.

“What do you want from me? Open my ears to hear about how it would’ve been if I was Nicole who you saved instead?” Ara asked.

“What are you talking about?” Key asked. “I know you don’t like me Key, and I don’t want to force you, but if you don’t want to talk to me, just tell me,” Ara said.

“Huh? What’s this all about now?” Key asked. “I like you, like a lot. But that past couple of days, I feel like when we talk on the phone, the one you only talk about is Nicole,” Ara said.

“Oh,” Key replied as Ara sighed. Jihyun’s eyes widened as it was her first time hearing her cousin step up to someone who she really likes.

“I never knew you felt like that,” Key said as Ara breathed slowly. “Sorry for yelling,” Ara apologized as she sat down on a chair nearby.

Jihyun then pushed Key down as she pulled Tae Min away. Key was never good at talking with girls so he tried his best to listen to Ara’s opinions and feelings.

“I don’t usually yell, I’m very sorry,” Ara said as Key giggled and patted Ara’s head softly. “Yah, I’m very sorry too,” Key said as Ara looked at him.

“But my heart is still waiting for Nicole,” Key said as Ara smiled at Key. “I understand,” Ara said as she and Key laughed looking at each other.

“I guess I will just have to fight hard then,” Ara said as she raised a cute small fist. Key giggled and grabbed her fist as he opened her fist to hold her hand.

“Let’s go shop for me now, okay?” Key said as Ara nodded and they both walked away holding hands.

“So does this mean they’re together?” Tae Min asked as Jihyun whacked his head. “You’re a real dummy,” Jihyun said as she walked ahead of him.

“Yah! KIM JIHYUN!” Tae Min shouted as he ran after her.


 

OKIES. ONLY LOVEY DOVEY PARTS HERE! HAHAHA!

I HOPE YOU ALL DON'T HATE ME ALRIGHT?!

BUT I HAVE TO SAY, I'M GOING TO BE ON HIATUS FOR AWHILE.

DUE TO FAMILY PROBLEMS AND MOVING AROUND FROM MY SISTER'S HOME AND THEN TO ANOTHER NEW STATE.

I HOPE THAT THIS LONG CHAPTER WILL REPAY FOR YOU ALL.

I PROMISE THAT WHEN I GET BACK, I WILL WRITE FIVE CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY FOR YOU ALL OKIES!

SORRY, I WON'T BE ABLE TO DO ANY COMMENT REPLIES, BUT I AM GLAD TO SEE NEW READERS.

I AM HAPPY TO SEE MY READERS EAGER TO KNOW WHO THE GIRL IS WHO'S FINDING TROUBLE.

BUT YOU ALL WILL KNOW!

I WILL REVEAL YOU THE MYSTERY LADIES IF THE WIFI AT MY SISTER'S HOME WORKS! :DD