What Happened To The Convo?!

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

Min Ho walked out of campus when he saw Seonnie by the gates. “Seonnie, what are you doing here?” Min Ho asked her.

“I saw this picture and wanted to know the good news,” Seonnie said trying to put on a smile as she rose up the picture of Min Ho kissing Younha’s cheek.

Min Ho grabbed it from Seonnie and ripped it. “It’s nothing,” Min Ho replied angrily as Seonnie lowered her head.

“Did something bad happen?” Seonnie asked. Min Ho looked at her. “Yes, Younha hates me now, because she-Wait a minute, how’d you get this picture when it was only plastered in our school?” Min Ho asked.

“You would never guess who gave it to me,” Seonnie said as Min Ho looked at her. “Who?” Min Ho asked.

“Krystal and her friends,” Seonnie answered. “Krystal? You mean those fan girls who like us?” Min Ho asked.

“Yes, her and her stupid friends came up to me and told me that I should just give up on you because you and Younha are finally hooking it up,” Seonnie explained.

Min Ho clenched his fists as he then grabbed Seonnie’s hand and pulled her with him as they both ran off.

“Where are we going?” Seonnie asked Min Ho. “Don’t worry about it,” Min Ho answered angrily.


Jihyun and Tae Min were in a café shop together as Ara and Jin Ki went to spy on Younha and Jonghyun.

“Why do we even need to have them text us when we can also stay over there?” Tae Min asked Jihyun.

“Because, if we stay over there, then the bushes would get too noisy, and our cover would be blown,” Jihyun explained as Tae Min looked at Jihyun.

“So can I consider this as a date?” Tae Min asked as Jihyun narrowed her eyebrows at Tae Min.

“Consider it whatever, I just want to know if Younha and Jonghyun is going to reconcile,” Jihyun answered.

Tae Min smiled happily. “So what would you like to eat, my date?” Tae Min asked in a very cute way.

Jihyun giggled as she looked at Tae Min and then saw Luna and her friends behind Tae Min them.

Jihyun got off of her seat and walked over to Luna them. “What the hell are you guys doing here?” Jihyun asked.

“What else? Drinking café, duh!” Krystal answered as her friends laughed. Jihyun looked at Luna and gave her a death glare.

“I heard about what you did to Jonghyun, and why did you do it?” Jihyun asked. “Why do you care?” Luna asked.

“Because you hurt my friend and you didn’t even know it,” Jihyun said as Luna laughed.

“I hurt your friend? Please, she was on a date with Min Ho when Jonghyun and I kissed,” Luna said.

“Excuse me, but Jonghyun don’t claim that kiss,” Tae Min said as Krystal looked at Tae Min.

“Are you on a date with her, oppa?” Krystal asked Tae Min. Jihyun smiled evilly as she walked to Tae Min’s side and held his arm.

“Matter of fact, it’s more than a date,” Jihyun said as Tae Min’s heart fluttered and he blushed happily with a bright smile on his face.

“More than a date? How can that be? Oppa likes me,” Krystal said as Jihyun laughed.

“Please, when he first met, it was a love at first sight,” Jihyun said as Krystal stood up from her seat.

“You better hold that thought, because Tae Min asked me out first,” Krystal said as Tae Min woke up from his senses and pushed Krystal back a bit.

“I’m sorry Krystal, but when did I ask you out?” Tae Min said as Jihyun chuckled and then burst out into laughter.

“Yea Krystal, when did he ask you out?” Jihyun asked the same question as Jihyun started to laugh some more.

Krystal angrily stomped on the ground as her friends stood up behind her. “Shut up!” Krystal shouted as she slapped Jihyun.

Jihyun’s jaws dropped as Tae Min looked at Krystal. “How dare you-“

*CRASH*

Jihyun gave Krystal a hard knock punch on the jaw sending her crashing to the glass cups on the table Krystal and her friends were at.

“Krys!” Her friends shouted as Luna looked at Jihyun. “What? Is what Younha gave you not enough that you want me too?” Jihyun asked as Tae Min laughed and then pulled Jihyun out of the café shop.

Jihyun was trying to break free when Tae Min wouldn’t. “No way am I going to take you anywhere near these girls again,” Tae Min said.

“I almost had them, how dare you-“

Before Jihyun continued, Tae Min pulled Jihyun in for a kiss as he has always wanted to do that.

Jihyun was shocked at first, but then she wrapped her arms around Tae Min’s neck and kissed him back.

Krystal fainted seeing this happen from inside the café shop. Then Tae Min and Jihyun walked across the street holding hands.

Luna angrily walked out with Sulli and to find Jonghyun across the street with Younha there.


Younha came to the park to find Jonghyun and Key there. “What is it that you want?” Younha asked Jonghyun.

‘You.’ Jonghyun said in his head as he acted tough too. “Nothing, I just wanted to know if you’d show up,” Jonghyun said.

“Okay, I showed up, but you act as if we couldn’t see each other when we get home or whatever, we’re neighbors,” Younha said.

“We can’t see each other,” Jonghyun said as Younha was confused. “What do you mean by that?” Younha asked.

“I’m here to tell you that-“

Before Jonghyun continued, Luna and Sulli came up to Jonghyun and Younha.

“What the heck?” Ara asked herself as she and Jin Ki just slowly blended in the group too.

“Jonghyun, why are you still seeing this ?” Luna asked as Younha gave Luna an annoyed look.

“Hold up, if this is what I’m thinking, then I’m leaving, because you guys are all wasting my time,” Younha said as she looked at Jonghyun.

“Leave then , no one wants you here,” Luna said as Younha was walking straight at Luna but then Jin Ki held Younha back.

“Exactly, you can’t do ,” Luna said as Younha pushed Jin Ki off and was about to beat up Luna when Min Ho and Seonnie stopped in front of them.

“Is this what you want, huh?!” Min Ho asked Luna and Sulli angrily as he pulled them to look at him and Seonnie.

“What’s going on?” Jihyun asked Tae Min as Tae Min shrugged and went to ask Jin Ki, and Jin Ki shrugged himself.

“Seonnie, you little-“

“What? Snitcher? I’m glad that she snitched, so that Jonghyun and Younha can stop hating on each other,” Min Ho said as Luna looked at him.

“What?” Luna asked. Min Ho threw the printed pictures at Luna and Sulli as they both stood there.

“Take this photos and shove it up where it came from, because I have something new that would make you cry,” Min Ho said as he pulled Seonnie up close to him and kissed her.

Everyone who stood there had their jaws dropped, except for the ones who were kissing. 


 

OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!

KISSING SCENES FOR THE LOVE BIRD AND ONE KISS SCENE FOR THE used to be LOVE BIRDS.

Or will it be LOVE BIRDS NOW?!!!?? LOL.

Is this chapter AMAZING OR WHAT?

I'm screaming my head off over here writing this chapter, IDK Y!! HAHAHAAH!

Give it to my Y~ hahah! I LOVE MBLAQ! RAWR THEM! hahahah.

THREE UPDATES IN A ROW AGAIN! OMGAH!

It's like almost 3 a.m. here. HEHEHE! There will be more updates later, gotta hit the sheets now.

GNITE LOVES! Thanks for reading and thanks for the comments!

I LOVE YOU ALL! **