Who's The Girl?

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

While in class, the boys were are all rude and talking loud as the teacher was teaching. As much as the teacher tried calming down the class, all the boys just talk back and the teacher is scared of them. Out of all the boys, Younha was the only one who turned in her homework.

Impressed, the teacher couldn't believe a new transferred studen who's given a week to turn in their homework already turned it in. "Yah, can't you all be like this new student?" The teacher asked as the boys all looked at Younha and then laughed.
 
"We don't want to be girls," a guy with a white blonde hair said as the boys all laughed. The only ones who didn't laugh were Jonghyun and his buddy Min Ho. "Hmph, it wouldn't be so great if you were all girls anyways," Younha said as she smirked and the boys all sent her a death glare.
 
"I'm just saying," Younha said with a yawn as she stretched her arms. "You're mess-"
 
*DIIING!* *DIIING!*
 
The lunch bell rang and Younha walked out of homeroom first. "Where the hell is she going?" Key asked as he was not finished saying what he wanted to say. "Probably on her woman thing," Jin Ki said as they laughed. "I'm going to the rooftop," Jonghyun said as Min Ho walked out silently.
 
"What's wrong with them?" Tae Min asked his hyungs. "Aish, where's everyone going?" Key asked as he scratched the back of his head. "I'm hungry Key Hyung," Tae Min whined as Key rolled his eyes. "Let's go get lunch for Tae Min," Key told Jin Ki as Jin Ki just laughed.



 
Younha was out the baseball field and watching some boys play some baseball. She was definintely bored out of her head, but everything was better than staying at home. "Oppa, please hear me out. Oppa," Younha heard a girl's voice.
 
'Huh? A girl transferred here too or what?' Younha thought as she walked to where she heard some girl talking. "Oppa, Min Ho oppa," the girl kept saying as Younha looked at them straight ahead without hiding. But it seems like they didn't even notice it.
 
"Let me go, I don't want to talk," Min Ho said sounding cold. "Min Ho-ssi," the girl said as Min Ho looked away. "Don't talk to me anymore. Let's just say, none of this ever happened," Min Ho told the girl.
 
"Oppa, I'm sorry about what happened the other night, I'm-"
 
"This isn't about the other night anymore. It's something.....different," Min Ho answered as he looked away. "What is it oppa? I can change. Please, hear me out! Let me tell you the truth!" The girl cried as she pounded her fists on Min Ho's chest.
 
Min Ho held her hands and stopped her. "Change? There's no such thing as change in my dictionary. I'm sorry, but then I have to go," Min Ho apologized as he slowly released her from his grip.
 
Tears rolled down her eyes as she started to sob. "You found a new...girl huh? Is that...it?" The girl asked as she wiped her nonstop tears while looking at Min Ho. His face jumped to a surprise as he turned away.
 
"No, after seeing you with that guy, I can't seem to find a new girl," Min Ho answered as the girl ran to his side. "Liar! I can see it in your eyes! You're lying to me!" The girl cried as Min Ho sighed with a gulp.
 

"Well, you're wrong!" Min Ho shouted as he didn't want to face the girl. "Fine...Be that way and...love a new one. Just to let...you know. That guy...he was my...cousin,"  fdssfsfegwsgdsgsdjjjjfnjafbjsddddddddfffffefdst thethe girl told Min Ho as she ran off out the other open gate.

Min Ho reached a hand trying to stop, but he pulled back as he shook his head. "Come out, I know you heard everything," Min Ho said as Younha was shocked. 'He knew I was here all along?'

Younha was about to step out when she heard laughter from the boys. "Was that your girl?" It sounded like Jin Ki's voice. Younha peeked again and saw the four boys surrounding him.

"Tch, I don't want to talk about it," Min Ho said as he hung his head up. "Then what should we talk about? Your love topic sounded interesting," Jin Ki said.

Min Ho then pushed Jin Ki angrily and pinned him to the wall. "Dude, ey, chill!" Jonghyun shouted as Min Ho looked at Jin Ki. Jin Ki held Min Ho back with his hands as the boys all pulled Min Ho away.

"What the hell man?" Jin Ki asked as he coughed and rubbed his neck. "I said I don't want to talk about that girl!" Min Ho shouted as he ran off. "Min Ho, Min Ho, MIN HO!" Tae Min shouted, but then Min Ho just ignored them all.

Younha was shocked at the scene. Then she slowly walked away trying to not be spotted by the boys.


 

WUAHAHAH! HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER HUH?

YOU ALL MUST BE THINKING, "WHO IS THAT GIRL?!" LOL.

I hope that you all enjoy this chapter!

OH GUESS WHAT?! TODAY WAS LAST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR ME! YAY!

Okay..LOL. SEE YA!

@lyricallies: Haha! Yes, she's a very tough one.
@LinaaBabyy: Yea, those girls are SHINee fanclub.
@jelly_jonghyun: Haha. It's fine, really. Just tell me who you want. And I hecka wanna be like Eun Jo(Moon Geun Young) from CS too! She's so lucky to be with Taec. *dies*

@LUVSHINee: I'm glad you love it!