Secret Admirer.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

The next morning Younha slowly got ready to go to school, since she doesn't need to be in such a rush to leave home anymore. Younha loved the place she's living in now and is finally getting want she wanted.

After wearing her school uniform, she walked out and saw Jonghyun about to leave also. "Younha, want to go with me?" Jonghyun asked. 'Why did I chose to be next to him?' Younha asked herself as she rolled her eyes.
 
"I'm going to walk by myself and listen to my iTouch. I'm more used to it that way," Younha said. "Alright then buddy, see you at school then," Jonghyun said as he shrugged with a smile and just walked down the stairs first.
 
Buddy. Jonghyun called her buddy once more. Younha stopped as she never thought Jonghyun would call her buddy again. "B-b-buddy?" Younha muttered as she watched Jonghyun walk away.
 
"Younha, if you don't hurry, you're going to be late for the bus," Jonghyun yelled as Younha came back from spacing out. "Oh, y-yeh!" Younha shouted as she locked her door and hurried down the stairs.
 
Younha didn't want to walk next to Jonghyun, so she was just couple of feets away behind him. The bus arrived and Younha entered in following Jonghyun.
 
Girls stood up with their cell phones and started taking pictures, laughing, smiling, and gasping with happiness by seeing Jonghyun. Younha rolled her eyes as she sighed and pushed Jonghyun to the side on a seat as she walked to an empty seat in the back.
 
The girls all stared at Younha as they couldn't believe she did that to Jonghyun. "Oppa! Jonghyun oppa!" Girls screamed for his name as Jonghyun smiled and waved at them.
 
He was offered to sit with the girls who were all so happy to see him, but Jonghyun chose to sit with one girl, Younha. All the girls gasp as Younha shrugged and looked out the window.
 
"What is oppa doing?" A girl whispered. "He just usually sits alone," another one said. "Is that his g-g-g-girlfriend?" One asked. "NEVER!" They all shouted.
 

 
When the bus stopped, Jonghyun and Younha walked out together and the girls all glued their faces onto the window. They all saw both Younha and Jonghyun enter inside the school gate together.
 
"AHHHHHH!" They all cried as Younha rolled her eyes. "Fangirls?" Younha asked as Jonghyun giggled. "OPPA! Jonghyun OPPA!" It was the annoying girls who first annoyed Younha the second day she attended school.
 
"Oh my," Younha said as she kept walking. "Younha," Jonghyun ignored the girls as he hurried by her side. "Oppa?" The girls called for him but he smiled only at Younha.
 
"What's up with him?" Luna asked. "I have no idea," Krystal replied as the other boys followed behind. "Jin Ki oppa, why is Jonghyun oppa acting so differently?" Krystal asked.
 
"I don't know," Jin Ki answered as he patted her head and ran to catch up to Jonghyun. "Min Ho oppa, do you know what's wrong with Jonghyun oppa?" Luna asked.
 
"Hm? Nope," Min Ho answered as he kept walking. Key yawned as he saw the girls and just kept walking. Tae Min was texting so he didn't hear the girls when they were asking him the same question.
 
"What's wrong with oppa?" Krystal asked angrily as she kicked the ground. "Why aren't you with your fangirls?" Younha asked Jonghyun. "Hmm? Oh them girls? They're here all the time," Jonghyun said as he smiled.
 
Younha shrugged as she walked to the homeroom. When she entered, she saw some heart stuff and girly decorations on her desk. "What the?" Younha asked as she burst out laughing.
 
"What's so funny?" Tae Min asked as he finally removed his phone from his face. "I think those girls made these for you," Younha said as she grabbed a plate with a heart shaped cake with white icing writings that says, "BE MINE!" on it.
 
"Yah, there's a note," Min Ho said as he picked it up from the ground. "Oh, oh, oh! Let me see!" Jin Ki said sounding like a kid. "Read it!" Tae Min demanded. "Retards," Key said. "You're just jealous," Younha said.
 
"Hmph, whatever!" Key said as he stuck his tongue out at her.
 
"I'm going to chop off-"
 
"It's yours Younha," Min Ho cut her off. "BWOH-YAH?!" Younha asked loudly as Jonghyun laughed this time and put the plate of heart shaped cake back on Younha's desk.
 
"How can that be possible? These kind of decorations are for boys!" Younha shouted. "Well, it says here on the little note that it's for you, and it's from a secret admirer," Min Ho said.
 
"What the heck?!" Younha asked as she snatched the note from Min Ho and read it aloud.
 
"Dear Jang Younha, I hope you like this cake. There's more from where it came from.
-Your Secret Admirer"
 
Younha dropped the note as he slowly floated to the ground. "No," Younha said as the boys all looked at her. "What's up?" Jonghyun asked. "My locker," Younha said as she ran to it.
 
The boys all followed as they wanted to see it too. When Younha opened it, letters, sweet candies and chocolates fell down from Younha's locker. "Woah," Tae Min said as he was shocked.
 
"I can't believe this," Key said. "Neither do I," Min Ho said. "What I mean is, how come girls never gave me this much?!" Key asked as the boys and Younha gave him the are-you-serious look.
 

 

How was this chapter huh?

Oh my, yesterday at Sunsplash, I felt like I was at the CABI with 2PM!

Because of the water slides. LOL.

Thanks for reading and commenting! =]]

@guiwang_4ever: hahaha! It would be lovely to have dinner with him.

@kyokomiyuki: Thanks for liking my story. Yea, a lot of readers HATES her parents. lol.

@lyricallies: Yes, his voice IS heavenly.

@LUVSHINee: Hahah, Jonghyun IS a FINE singer. *melts to his singing voice*

@ydlml: Thanks! I'm glad it makes you smile!

@carlyxoxorenee: HAHAHHA! You dork! I wish he would cook me dinner. Thanks for loving this story TWIN! :DD

@Lollipop_key: Ahh icic. You have an opinion. LOL.