The Poster Is In!/Need A Girl Friend!

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

During lunch time, Younha and the boys hung out eating together. Younha didn't eat much though, she didn't feel hungry, since her mind was filled with Doojoon being here and that new punk who's trying to get at her. "Younha, you're not hungry?" Key asked.

"I'll be back," Younha replied as she placed her chopsticks that has been stuck in on the table.
 
"Wh-where you going?" Jonghyun asked as Younha didn't hear him. "Probably, she's on her PMS," Key said as Jonghyun and Min Ho both punched him on different sides of the arm.
 
"What the hell? Why am I always getting beating up?" Key asked with a pout.

 


 
Younha was in the nurse's bathroom and sitting inside there thinking. Doojoon, she needs to get him to understand it's been over a long time ago. As for the new punk, he can dream on to even think about dating her.
 
But she don't know who to talk with about this.
 
Then a knock came to the door. "Younha, you've been in there for ten minutes now, what are you doing?" The nurse asked.
 
"Oh, mianhe, my nose just started to bleed, I'm almost out," Younha lied as she turned the water on and splashed it making it sound like she's touching the water.
 
After a little while, Younha walked out of the bathroom. She was by herself in the hallway making her way back to homeroom.
 
"You've met my friend, I see," that voice said as Younha looked up to see the mohawk guy. "Leave me alone," Younha said.
 
"Why?" The dude asked. "You are such a pest, go away," Younha said. "Am I really?" He asked as Younha looked at him.
 
"Nah, really?" Younha said annoyed as she walked away. "You are going to the club right?" He asked as Younha ignored him.
 
Then the guy Song Seung Hyun popped in front of her with some of his other friends. "I've never really looked at our new student," a blonde hair guy said as Younha sighed.
 
"She's cute hyung," a brownish orangish hair guy said. "You're all out of your minds," Younha said as she walked away.
 
Then Seung Hyun held onto Younha's hand stopping her. "Your hands are soft for a tough girl like you," Seung Hyun said as Younha pulled her hand away.
 
"So annoying," Younha spat as she brushed her bangs away and walked to the lunchroom. She spotted her friends sitting there still eating.
 
"Are you okay Younha?" Min Ho asked as Younha shook her head. "If those boys bother me again, I'm going to crush them into pieces, and I don't care if I'm going to stay cleaning the lunchroom another week!" Younha said angrily.
 
"You only have two more days to clean with me, chill out," Key said as Younha calmly breathe in and out. "I need time alone," Younha said as she slumped down on her chair.
 
"Too many fans huh?" Jonghyun joked as Younha laughed a small one. "No, I need a girl to talk to," Younha said as the boys all looked at her.
 
"Don't look at me," Key said as everyone laughed.
 
-
 
Yes, Doojoon sneaked inside the school campus and saw how close Younha was with the boys. How close and how she laughed with them. "Jang Younha," Doojoon said.
 

 

WUAHAHAHA! SHORT CHAPTER.

What do ya think about this chapter?

I WORKED ON THE POSTER ALL DAY OKIES!

But do give me your opinion on how you think about it. hehehehe.

THANKS TO MIZZYUNNA AND KATHY WHO HELPED ME OUT!

THANKS FOR READING AND COMMENTING! XDDD

@jelly_jonghyun: Hahah, she sure is a boy magnet! Yep, Seunghyun. LOL.

@PuppyJoo: Hehe, I like HONG KI!

@BangBangVIP: I know, I wish it was TOP, but he's a bit older. and maybe YAH! LOL. Not SPOILING IT.

@carlyxoxorenee: HAHAH! No way! Dong Ho is such a CUTIE MAKNAE! Don't worry, my lips are SEALED!

@SHINeeJewel: Jonghyun will get whacked PRETTY SOON. i think? LOL.

@Tiffany: o.O? Were you on a roller coaster?

@Breeannuhh: Oh yah, i could've think of that. Tipping him over. LOL.

@ydlmdy: Oh i know! It was either TOP or the old actor Seung Hyun that was playing in my head. BUT IT'S FT ISLAND SEUNG HYUN!

@chocolove: hehehe. I LOVE HONG KI! HE'S MY ALL TIME FAV IN FT ISLAND! anywho, well, you'll know why Doojoon is such a JERK. lol. that cutie. ahah!

@Pandaaa: Are you sure he's the bad guy????

@Yoongie: I do not mess with peoples' mind. LOL. Or do I? hehehhe.

@Burning91Rose: Hehe, this is like a total bumch of dramas huh? Maybe I should ease it down a bit. hmmm...