Hiding The Feelings.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

As everyone sat waiting in Seonnie's huge living room, the girls were all in room where Younha was put in as Seonnie bandaged Younha's wound.

Every time the boys hear Younha's voice, Min Ho and Jonghyun would be the ones who would stand up and try to check on Younha.

Seonnie walked out with Younha's bloody shirt and towels with a bowl of water filled with some blood.

"Is she okay?" Min Ho asked. "Is she fine?" Jonghyun asked. Seonnie looked at both the boys and walked over at Jin Ki.

"She wants to see you," Seonnie said as Jin Ki was shocked. "Me?" Jin Ki asked as he was holding an ice pack on his cheek.

"Yea, she says she wants to talk with you," Seonnie said as Jin Ki nodded his head and walked into the room.

Jin Ki walked into the room as Younha was sitting up drinking a cup of water with Ara and Jihyun in the room.

"Can I be alone with Jin Ki?" Younha asked as the two girls nodded their heads and walked out. "Sit," Younha told Jin Ki as he sat down.

"Jin Ki, what the heck were you think when you went by yourself?" Younha asked as Jin Ki didn't know what to say or answer Younha.

Jin Ki gulped as Younha knocked him on the head. "You got me so worried when Hyuna video cam you," Younha said as Jin Ki looked up at Younha.

"I didn't want you to get hurt anymore," Jin Ki said as Younha smiled a small one. "We're friends Jin Ki, we will get hurt for each other no matter what," Younha said.

Jin Ki laughed a little and felt bad for what he did. "I'm sorry," Jin Ki said as Younha shook her head.

"It's ok," Younha replied. "You're like one great sister I never had," Jin Ki said as Younha giggled.

"Oh, is Doojoon still here?" Younha asked. "Yea, he's out there, want me to get him?" Jin Ki asked. "Sure, thanks," Younha replied as Jin Ki walked out.

Jin Ki walked out of the room and saw Min Ho and Jonghyun at the door. "Doojoon, Younha wants to see you," Jin Ki said as Jonghyun and Min Ho slumped back down.

Doojoon walked in and saw Younha in a white tank top and a blanket covering her legs. He smiled seeing Younha being okay.

"Why did you come?" Younha asked. "Because you didn't listen to me," Doojoon said as he brushed some of her bangs that covered her face back.

"You know me too well," Younha said as Doojoon smiled. "I don't want you to do anything stupid like this again. Falling for Hyuna's and Yong Hwa's tricks," Doojoon said.

"I thought he was a friend, but he's none other than my worse enemy," Younha said sadly. "Don't be mad at him, he just love you too much," Doojoon said.

"Because of him, I punched your nose," Younha said as Doojoon then thought back about the day Younha punched his nose.

"Oh! It was Yong Hwa's fault!" Doojoon said as Younha giggled. "I thought you knew," Younha said as Doojoon huffed angrily.

"I should've beaten him up when I saw him earlier," Doojoon said as Younha giggled some more.

"Who cares, just let it go," Younha said as Doojoon smiled at Younha. "Why don't you try talking to Jonghyun?" Doojoon asked.

"Never, I don't want to speak with him ever again," Younha said. "Why not?" Doojoon asked. "Just because," Younha answered.

"Did he upset you in anyway?" Doojoon asked. "I suppose that I upset him, because Yong Hwa pulled me in for a kiss and Jonghyun thought wrong and we argued," Younha said.

"That Yong Hwa, seriously, I'm going to crush him!" Doojoon said as Younha laughed. "You're such a dork," Younha said as Doojoon smiled.

"Oh well, I don't want to talk with Jonghyun," Younha said as Doojoon looked at Younha. "At least try," Doojoon said.

"You know how I am," Younha said as Doojoon shrugged. "Well, it worked when I talked with you," Doojoon said as Younha smiled.


While everyone was sitting outside, Jonghyun turned to look at Min Ho and decided to talk to Min Ho about Younha.

"Did you like her?" Jonghyun asked as Min Ho froze for a bit. "Why?" Min Ho asked. "I saw you tearing up and holding her tightly," Jonghyun said.

"So, it don't mean anything," Min Ho answered as everyone turned to look at Jonghyun and Min Ho's conversation.

"Yea hyung, you did act pretty strange," Tae Min said as Min Ho looked at everyone and spotted Seonnie.

"I know how much Seonnie cares for Younha, so I felt the same way for Younha like how Seonnie did too," Min Ho lied as Seonnie shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"Are you sure?" Key asked. "Yea, I'm telling the truth!" Min Ho lied again as Seonnie came and grabbed Min Ho's arm and pulled him into the kitchen.

"Are you insane lying to your friends?" Seonnie asked. "What are you talking about?" Min Ho asked. "I know you like Unnie, so why won't you just tell them you do?" Seonnie said.

"Because Jonghyun hyung loves Younha, and I don't want to break them apart," Min Ho said.

"But shouldn't you at least tell them you do? You made it obvious for all of us that you did at the warehouse!" Seonnie said.

"Only you noticed it, not anyone did," Min Ho said. "Still!" Seonnie shouted as Min Ho sighed.

"I just can't tell anyone about this," Min Ho said. "Why not?" Seonnie asked. "I don't want my friendship with Jonghyun to be over," Min Ho answered as Seonnie looked at him.

"I'm sorry for not thinking about your friendship, I just wanted you to be happy," Seonnie said as Min Ho pulled Seonnie in for a hug.

"I am happy as long as Younha and Jonghyun are happy," Min Ho said as Seonnie teared up a bit.


 

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER?

Should Jonghyun and Younha reconcile first or let them hate each other more?

I mean, I LOVE DRAMAS! LOL.

Okies, this is the update! Hope ya love it! :DD