This Ain't No Bug Killing FOR SURE!

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

"Need some help?" A voice came from behind Min Ho. He turned around and saw Seonnie standing by the door. "Hey," Min Ho said as Seonnie giggled.

"It looks like you need some help," Seonnie said as she came over at Min Ho and grabbed a towel from him and wiped the table.

"Yah, where's your date?" Min Ho asked as Seonnie looked at Min Ho. "He was too into himself," Seonnie said as Min Ho chuckled.

"You always find guys who are into themselves," Min Ho said as Seonnie shook her head. "You weren't," Seonnie said as she continued on cleaning.

"YO! We are HUNGRY!" Key shouted as he walked in. "Omgah, I just mopped the floor, and don't you see the sign saying close?!" Min Ho shouted.

"Oops," Key said as he jumped back outside. "Min Ho-ssi, don't you have any extra burgers?" Younha asked as Min Ho smiled.

"Yeh, I have some left overs, just wait okay," Min Ho said as everyone nodded. "Seonnie?" Younha asked. "Unnie, hi!" Seonnie said as she came and hugged Younha.

"I heard you were out already. How are you feeling?" Seonnie asked. "I'm great," Younha answered as Min Ho returned with some burgers.

"FOOD!" Key shouted as Jonghyun and Tae Min ran for the bag. "Yah, yah! Share!" Jihyun said as the three boys were acting like kids.

"Uh, Jin Ki, you're not going to eat?" Younha asked. "Huh?" Jin Ki was so zoomed out. "Are you okay hyung?" Min Ho asked.

"H-huh? Oh, yea," Jin Ki answered as he tried to smile. "You sure man?" Jonghyun asked. "Yea," Jin Ki replied with a little laugh.

"But you seemed so different after the arcade though," Jihyun said as Jin Ki laughed. "Yah, I'm okay," Jin Ki lied as he smiled.

"Oh, that's right, what are you doing here Seonnie?" Key asked. "Oh, I came by to see Min Ho," Seonnie answered.

"Are you two going out?" Ara asked as Jihyun knocked Ara on the head and everyone laughed. "Anyways, I need close up," Min Ho said.

"Are you closing by yourself?" Younha asked. "Uh, yeh," Min Ho answered as Younha grabbed the mop off of his hands.

"You helped me when Key and I had to clean the lunch room, so I'll help you out," Younha said as she smiled.

Min Ho chuckled as he stole the mop back. "It's no biggie," Min Ho said. "Yah, come on," Younha said as she stole the mop back.

Seonnie lowered her head and then smiled as she rose it back up. "It's getting late, I should get going," Seonnie said as she left before Younha can even say good bye.

"What'd you do to her?!" Younha said pointing angrily at Min Ho. "Huh? Me?" Min Ho asked. "Yea, she seems so sad these days," Younha said.

"I didn't do anything! She was here with a date," Min Ho said as Younha's eyes widened. "Wait," Younha said, "You guys aren't together?"

Min Ho looked at Younha as he burst out laughing. "Is that what you thought all along?" Min Ho asked.

"Didn't you two work things out?" Younha asked. "Nope, we decided to go seperate ways," Min Ho said as he started mopping.

"You know that she likes you right?" Younha said. "Yes, I do, but then you don't get it," Min Ho said. "Get what?" Younha asked.

"That I don't feel the same for her, I like somebody else!" Min Ho shouted as everyone turned to look at him. "Who?" Key asked.

"It's--"

Min Ho then stopped himself as he looked over at his friends and saw Jonghyun. "None of your business!" Min Ho shouted as he shooed his friends out of the fast food restaurant and closed up.


Younha and Jonghyun were walking home together as everyone went their seperate ways after Min Ho kicked them out of the fast food restaurant.

"Never in my entire life have I ever seen Min Ho argue with another girl," Jonghyun said as Younha looked at Jonghyun.

"He'll cool down soon like the Min Ho guy we both know," Younha said assuring Jonghyun as she softly pat his back.

Before entering inside the gates, Jonghyun stopped Younha as he held her hands. Younha was shocked by this blushed a little.

"Younha," Jonghyun said as Younha looked at him. "What?" Younha asked looking back at Jonghyun.

"I really, really, really, like you," Jonghyun said. "Hmm, I heard that many times before," Younha said as she smiled.

"I know that you don't like me, or anything, but then I'm-"

Before Jonghyun can even finish, Younha pulled Jonghyun towards her as their faces were closer than before.

Jonghyun's heart started to beat faster and faster. "Are you sure I don't like you?" Younha asked as Jonghyun as Jonghyun froze.

Younha moved closer to him until her she heard Woo Young's voice. "Dongsaeng!" Woo Young's loud voice.

"Coming!" Younha shouted back as she pulled away from Jonghyun and left. "Wait for me!" Jonghyun said as he laughed.

Min Ho saw the scene and walked home alone. "It's too good to be true," Min Ho said as he punched the brick wall causing his knuckles to bleed.

Seonnie watched from afar as she felt so bad for Min Ho. He tried so hard, and Younha doesn't even notice him at all.

So she texted Younha.


Younha got inside the house and threw her cell phone on the couch along with her sweater as her, Woo Young, and Yu Mi ate dinner together.

"How was going back to school feel huh?" Woo Young asked. "It was cool," Younha said as she ate some more food.

"Soo Yun-ah, eat these soup, it's very good for you," Yu Mi said as Younha looked at Yu Mi. "Soo Yun?" Younha asked.

"Yeh, that's your name, the one I gave for you," Yu Mi said as Younha nodded her head. "So does this mean I'll be changing my name?" Younha asked.

"Well, maybe not in school, since they'll get confused. But when you get your driver's license, id. card, and everything other stuff, you would," Yu Mi said.

"Oh," Younha replied. "Younha, have you tried these spicy noodles Yu Mi made? It's so good!" Woo Young said as he slurp them.

"No slurping Woo Young," Yu Mi said as everyone laughed at the dinner table. "How come you didn't ask the cute boy to join?" Yu Mi asked.

"Bwoh yah? No way!" Younha said as Yu Mi laughed. "What cute boy? Jonghyun?" Woo Young asked. "Haha, yea, Jonghyun," Younha replied.

"Yea, why didn't you invite him huh?" Woo Young asked. "What? You're siding with omma?" Younha asked. "Omma?" Yu Mi repeated.

"Yeh, what did you tell Woo Young?" Younha asked. "Well, nothing much, just about when you both came to visit me?" Yu Mi said.

"See, we just visit Yu Mi, no biggie," Younha said as Woo Young laughed. "It doesn't seem like it to me," Woo Young said as Younha rolled her eyes.

After dinner, Younha plopped on the couch as she checked her cell phone. "A new message," Younha said as she opened it.

"Min Ho is in trouble, he needs help from you, Younha." Younha read as she walked to her room and changed into her jeans.

"I'll be back, a friend of mine need to talk," Younha said as she wore a gray cardigan. "Who? The boy next door?" Woo Young teased.

"Shut up," Younha said as she walked out. She didn't change her white blouse, but she didn't care, she just didn't want to walk out with school uniform skirt still on.

"Younha, where are you going?" Jonghyun asked as he stopped her. "Trash days aren't until tomorrow," Jonghyun added.

"Haha, funny. I have a place to go, but I'll be back soon," Younha said. "Can I go?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yah! You follow me again, then you'll get it, araso?" Younha said. "Okay, well, can I ask you something before you go?" Jonghyun asked.

"Shoot," Younha said. "Did you really meant it? I mean earlier. So you do like me right?" Jonghyun asked.

"I don't know," Younha answered with a cheeky smile as she walked away. "Yah!" Jonghyun shouted as he laughed.


Younha knocked on Min Ho's door when she got there. He didn't seem to open it. Younha then knocked on the door some more.

"Who is it?!" Min Ho asked angrily as he opened the door roughly and it was Younha. "What do you want?" Min Ho asked.

"You're still mad?" Younha asked. "Hmph, why would you care?" Min Ho asked as Younha pushed the door open and walked in.

"Ice cream and chips? What a girl," Younha said as she grabbed the bag of chips and sat down on the couch as she ate some.

"Yah, those are mine, go get your own," Min Ho said as Younha removed it away and then saw Min Ho's hand.

"What happened?" Younha asked as she saw his hand. "Hmph, the only time you care is when I hurt myself. I should do it often," Min Ho said as Younha stood up and whacked him in the head.

"Yah, stop being a girl, and for once, I thought Key was the diva and my mom. Fine, I should change it now, you're my mom," Younha said as she giggled and Min Ho rolled his eyes.

"I have no time for your jokes," Min Ho said as Younha sat Min Ho down. "Yah, give me your hand, I'll bandage it right for you," Younha said.

Min Ho did as he was told and Younha bandaged Min Ho's hand. Min Ho started to look at Younha.

She was so close to him. She was caring for him. She was there with him. "I'm done," Younha said as Min Ho didn't stop looking at Younha.

"Yah, you should get a haircut, you look like a bum with your long hair," Younha said as she inched closer and brushed the hair out of Min Ho's eyes.

Then Min Ho inched close to Younha and kissed her.


 

DON'T KILL ME!

@SeonnieLee: Shaddup! lol!

@SharShar: Hahah. Yonghwa and Younha. The story will come up soon. LOL.

@MelodyTop: He'll be fine.

@vanillaxkun: Is it really full of mysteries?

@Yoongie: The girl...SHE'S A MYSTERY! LOL. Tae Min and Jjong are the cute jealousy type. LOL. Teletubies remind me of SHINee's Teletubies Ring Ding Dong. ROFL.

@SHINeeJewel: Yea, Yonghwa from CN BLUE. LOL.

@jelly_jonghyun: I'm not teasing you! LOL. I'm being NICE. HAHA! I UPDATED! ^^

@Burnin91Rose: Haha, no wonder I'm like, huh? Your comment confused me for a bit until I read your second one. Jin Ki wont be a third wheel for long. HAHA. The hurting Tae Min? I don't think I can promise you on that. Nicole's return? Maybe not. Or maybe yes? lol

@DreamiiHeroine: HAHAHA. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT SONG. lol. The nurse and Onew is y together huh? LOL.

@dedoublebeeie: Thanks for being a fan! ;]] But why did you stay up so late? Take a rest next time okies!! ^^

@Supriya: Yes, another killing bug and more trouble on the way! :DD

@SHINeelulu: Sorry that there are no bug killings. But then the nurse. She's young. No ahjummas. I think Younha likes Jjong. LOL.

@blossom1897: HAHAHA. Be nice to her! LOL. Maybe it is her or maybe not? lol.

@_azn-Queen: Haha updated. I hope you enjoyed it! ;]]

@shinyisland1: Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Hahah! Maybe they will go out or just remain as friends. Don't feel so bad for Min Ho. LOL.

@rafithecool: Hahah! The Jongkey part is my fav too! LOL.

@Tiffany: Updated! ^^

@psychob___: Haha. But don't you like bad boys?! HAHA.

@sokachangmin: O.O YOU'RE THE FIRST READER THAT I HAD A WHOLE PARAGRAPH COMMENT. LOL. Yes, we all hated her parents. I felt bad for writing them that way too. Yes, being betrayed makes you don't want to trust others. Haha, everyone loves Jonghyun, but then about Min Ho and Younha. hahaha! IDK! Maybe you liked the ending of this chapter huh? LOL. Yes, a very weird call indeed. HAHAH! It's okies to say who you think it is. I don't mind at all. ;PP

@crunchymuffin: Sorry to make you addicted to this story! ^^

@lolipopxo: Haha! Thanks for loving this fic. You read it all in one day? OMO! You must be tired.

@xLaLoveYhu: Hahha here's MORE! ^^ Thanks for loving this fic! :DD