A Cook Off and Sleep Over!

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

Two days later, Ji Ae was back at Seonnie’s home fully recovered and eating healthy as her new friends supported her.

“What was your score for the finals Younha?” Jonghyun asked Younha as he was sitting across from her playing a card game called Speed with her.

“Perfect score,” Younha answered as Jonghyun looked up at her. “No way!” Jonghyun shouted.

“I win!” Younha shouted putting down her last card as she laughed clapping happily.

“If Younha got a perfect score, then do you have a perfect score also?” Tae Min asked Jihyun.

“Of course I did, I won’t ever disappoint my parents,” Jihyun answered with a smile.

“I had a perfect score too, although I missed two marks,” Ara said with a pout.

“You missed two marks? I did too!” Key shouted as Ara looked at him and they both high fived happily.

“Then I guess I was the one who scored the lowest,” Jin Ki said looking at his paper.

“Aww, hyung, it’s okay, Ji Ae was more important anyways,” Tae Min said as everyone looked at Tae Min and then at Jin Ki.

“What does that mean?” Key asked. “Yea, when did you two hook up?” Jonghyun asked. “Congratulations Jin Ki!” Younha, Jihyun, and Ara said shaking Jin Ki’s hand as he was all confused.

“What? You guys are being too much. What Tae Min meant was that, I was taking care of Ji Ae a lot these past two days that I forgot to study only,” Jin Ki told them all.

“But that’s not what you to—“ Jin Ki hurriedly covered Tae Min’s mouth and smiled at everyone.

“Stop talking!” Jin Ki whispered angrily in Tae Min’s ear.

“Milk and cookies anyone?” Seonnie and Ji Ae asked as they both each carried a tray of cookies and a tray of glass cups filled with milk.

“Where’s Min Ho hyung?” Tae Min asked. “He wanted to bake a cake because Ji Ae and I made cookies,” Seonnie answered as everyone laughed.

“Oh, so he wants to compete and see who has a better cooking eh?” Younha asked as Seonnie shrugged.

“Could be,” Seonnie said. “It’s okay Seonnie; I think your cookies are the bomb diggity,” Younha said grabbing one and taking a bite of it.

“Hmm, shall we have a cook off to see who can cook better?” Key asked excitedly clapping his hands together.

“You can cook?” Ara asked looking at him. “Of course!” Key answered happily with a smile.

“I’m not even gonna do it, because Jonghyun is a good cook,” Younha said defeated tone.

“Aww, you’re so boring Younha,” Key said. “Indeed,” Younha replied with a smile at him.

“Hmm, cook off? I wanna do it because it sounds fun,” Jihyun said as Tae Min giggled.

“Are you sure you can beat me at it though?” Tae Min asked and Jihyun laughed.

“I can beat you at anything,” Jihyun said as Tae Min just rolled his eyes and smiled at her.

“Do you guys have to do this?” Ji Ae asked. “Of course!” Key, Ara, Tae Min, and Jihyun answered as it made Ji Ae jumped.

“Have fun then,” Seonnie said as she walked back inside the kitchen and helped Min Ho cook his cake.

“Ji Ae-ah, we can play some games with Younha and Jonghyun,” Jin Ki offered as Ji Ae smiled at him.

“They seem busy playing their own card game. Why won’t I hook up the Wii and we can play that,” Ji Ae insisted.

“Okay, but then I’ll hook up the game, because knowing your condition, it can be complicated,” Jin Ki told Ji Ae as she smiled at him and nodded her head.

“Psst, Jonghyun,” Younha whispered at him. “What?” Jonghyun asked looking at the cards carefully not wanting to lose.

“I think Jin Ki and Ji Ae are bonding,” Younha whispered. “Really?!” Jonghyun shouted loudly as Younha whacked his head to shut him up.

“Let’s go to the kitchen and leave them alone,” Younha told him. “No, I haven’t won a single game yet,” Jonghyun answered stubbornly.

“I said for us to go!” Younha angrily said as fire lit up in her eyes. “Ok,” Jonghyun answered obediently and followed Younha inside the kitchen.

“Oh, are you guys here for the cook off too?” Ara asked. “No, but we can be the judges,” Younha said rubbing her growling tummy as she was getting hungry.

“Okay, and please do prove that boys can cook better!” Key said as Ara whacked his head.

“Girls are great cooks too,” Ara said pointing her tongs at Key. “You’re lucky to hold the tongs,” Key mumbled angrily rubbing his poor head.

Jonghyun and Younha went to sit down at the mini table and waited for the girls and boys little cook off.

“I don’t know why they’re competing with each other for,” Seonnie said shaking her head.

“Yah, just let them be,” Min Ho said as he came and sat down with Younha and Jonghyun.

“Is your cake ready?” Younha asked. “Almost, it’s cooling down,” Min Ho answered.

“Oh my god, I’m so hungry,” Younha mumbled as Jonghyun turned to look at her.

“Dummy, no wonder you want to be a judge,” Jonghyun said as Younha smirked at him.

“Should I get something for you to munch on first then?” Seonnie asked Younha.

“Oh, it’s okay, I’ll wait,” Younha replied as Seonnie nodded her head and sat back down.

“Eggs!” Jihyun demanded from Ara.

“Garlic!” Key demanded from Tae Min.

“Are you cutting those green onions fast enough?!” Jihyun asked Ara. “Yes ma’am!” Ara answered chopping the green onions.

“Are you done marinating the meat with salt and pepper Key hyung?” Tae Min asked.

“Yah, I’m older than you, why are you telling me what to do?” Key asked while he’s the one standing by the frying pan.

“Oh,” Tae Min replied as he marinated the meat in the pink bowl.

“Seriously Seonnie, where are they getting these foods from in your refrigerator?” Younha asked.

“Girl, I didn’t even know that I had all these foods in my fridge,” Seonnie answered.

“Wow, well they’re using whatever they can find in your fridge,” Min Ho said.

“Yea, shouldn’t you at least stop them?” Jonghyun asked.

“Should I?” Seonnie asked. “No, I wanna see who cooks the best since I’m hungry,” Younha said smiling as her friends laughed at her.

After Key, Ara, Jihyun, and Tae Min’s little cook off, it was served to Jonghyun and Younha.

Seonnie and Min Ho didn’t want a part of this as they just decorated Min Ho’s cake he baked; Younha took a bite out of Key and Tae Min’s food which was stir fried octopus.

She made a sour face and drank the glass cup of water sitting next to her.

“Is something wrong?” Jonghyun asked as Younha was still drinking the water.

“Yah, it’s not that bad!” Key said angrily as he put his hands on his hips.

“It was too spicy,” Younha told him while fanning her tongue with her hand.

“Then drink my dumpling soup and eat Jihyun’s stir fried rice cake,” Ara told Younha as she pushed Jihyun’s and her own plate to Younha.

“I like it,” Younha said her spiciness from Key and Tae Min’s plate was slowly going away.

“How do you like that one and not ours? They’re both spicy recipes anyways!” Key snapped like a diva angrily at Younha.

“Key, do you not know who you are talking to? It’s my girlfriend who’s the judge of your food!” Jonghyun shouted at Key as everyone looked at Jonghyun.

“Wow, tough guy, calm down,” Younha said giggling a little as she sat him down.

“So who wins Younha?” Tae Min asked nicely with a cute puppy eyed face at Younha.

Younha smiled at him with a laugh and answered, “It’s a tie.”

“BWOH?!” The two boys and the two girls shouted as they fainted.

“Can I get cake now?” Younha asked as she sounded like a little girl sitting at the table with Jonghyun.

“Coming,” Min Ho said as Seonnie laughed at the four friends who wasted their own time cooking.


As everyone decided to have a little sleepover at Seonnie’s home since it was known to be Jihyun’s last day before she goes home tomorrow as it is Winter Break, Younha’s phone rang.

“Hello?” Younha answered. “Younha, it’s officially winter break now, so are we gonna jam at my vacation home?” It was Doojoon calling about the vacation home again.

“Look Doojoon, enough about that vacation home of yours, Jihyun is going back home, Tae Min might be a clinging wheel, no offense, and it won’t be much fun if it’s only Jonghyun and I who came along,” Younha answered.

“Vacation home, where?!” Younha’s friends all shouted asking as Jonghyun who was sitting next to her looked at her.

“Put me on speaker since it seems like you told no one about the vacation home,” Doojoon said as Younha sighed angrily and put Doojoon on speaker.

“So I suspect that Younha didn’t tell you guys about my vacation home whereas my friends and I go to every year for Christmas. Younha went once too and if she loved it, I bet you’ll all do too!” Doojoon said as Jonghyun looked at Younha.

“Don’t worry, nothing happened,” Younha told Jonghyun as she looked away.

“The cool part about the vacation home is that, we have no chaperones, we can be as loud as we can be, and snow will be pouring hecka that the lake are all frozen, we get to skate, snowboard, and everything!” Doojoon said as all the friends cheered.

“I need some fresh air,” Younha said as she stepped out to the balcony she was at before during her birthday party.

She took in a deep breath and slowly let it out and smiled while looking up into the sky.

“Are you okay?” A voice asked behind Younha’s ear as she turned around quickly seeing Jonghyun up behind her only.

“Don’t scare me like that or I would kill you,” Younha said as Jonghyun laughed at her.

He was gonna go in for a kiss but Younha spun around and looked up into the sky again.

“Why did you follow me outside?” Younha asked. “Because I wanted to check and see if you’re okay,” Jonghyun answered.

“Dude, you know I’m always okay,” Younha said as Jonghyun laughed and pulled Younha into his arms holding her.

“It’s so perfectly cold out here,” Younha said as she rested her head on Jonghyun’s chest.

“I know, perfect for us lovers to hug each other,’ Jonghyun teased as Younha pinched him.

“Ow, I was just kidding,” Jonghyun said laughing as Younha giggled too.

The two lovers hugged each other again as they stood under the bright moonlight.

“So nothing happened between you and Doojoon at the vacation home?” Jonghyun asks.

“Jonghyun-ah, Doojoon was there with Hyuna and I was pretty much third wheeling okay?” Younha answered as Jonghyun laughed.

“Well, we’re gonna make Doojoon a third wheel for making you a third wheel,” Jonghyun said as Younha laughed.

Then Jonghyun slowly planted a kiss on Younha’s forehead as he hugged her tighter.

“Are you getting...cold?” Younha asked Jonghyun. “No,” Jonghyun answered as his goosebumps were rising.

“Dummy, if you’re getting cold, just tell me,” Younha said as they both stared into each other’s eyes.

“Yah, Doojoon—OH MY CRISIS! THEY’RE MAKING LOVE OUT HERE GUYS!” Key shouted as Younha pushed Jonghyun away and chased down Key inside the house blushing madly. 


 

WONDERFUL LAUGHTER ALL THE TIME RIGHT GUYS?

So I see that everyone wants to kill Yoo Shi Yoon.

DAMN! ME TOO! HAHAHAH! Even though I was the dang author.

But I have it ALL PLANNED! MUAHAHAHAHA!

It's gonna SHOCK YOU ALL!.

Anyways, WHO SAW MU BANK LAST NIGHT?!

I stayed up and my SHISUS! I cannot believe B2ST AND 4MINUTE WOULD HAVE SUCH AN INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE!

LUCIFER WAS PERFORMED SOOOOOO AWESOME! Btw, Jonghyun was just sitting. Why? LOL.

IT'S OKAY, HE WAS OVERALL LOADED WITH PURE HOTNESS. LOL.

And then SUPER JUNIOR! KYA~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEECHUL LOOKED AMAZING WITH HIS NEW HAIRCUT AND KYU MELTED ME AWAY.

Okay, enough spazzing. Imma do it in the chatroom. LOL.